Last Straw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie, lying on his back with his mother supporting herself on outstretched arms, her hands on his chest, had full access to her smooth breasts, thighs, and hips. He took full advantage of them, caressing her white skin as he watched her red bush swallow his full length, disgorge it, and swallow it again. He marveled at the face of the woman above him, sometimes smiling and sometimes contorted in pleasurable agony. When he knew that she was on the verge, Charlie began encouraging her with his hands, forcing her hips harder onto his body.

"Oh, Mom, that feels so nasty. Mom, I love you. Mom, I want to feel you come." With that, Linda went over the edge and into the abyss of her second orgasm, her vagina clamping and relaxing on his stiff dick for long seconds. She experienced it completely, losing track of the world she was in and entering another world. At the end, Linda collapsed on top of her son, who held her until she returned to his world, his member still strong inside her.

Her energy returning, Linda kissed and tongued her young lover and began to work her way down his body. His dick was dragged out of her, through her red bush, and along her stomach to her breasts. Linda used her breasts to fondle her son's red meat and then took it in her hands and began to lick their mixed juices from its length. As she plunged it into her mouth, Linda looked up into Charlie's face, as he watched her intently.

Charlie felt a need to do more than just watch, and he said, "Mom, I can't touch you from here." Without losing contact with his stick, Linda maneuvered around in the bed until her body lay alongside his, her hips at his shoulders. She lifted her right leg, allowing Charlie the best view he'd had of his mothers tunnel since he first emerged from it. Her cunt was begging for kisses, and Charlie was anxious to please. His arms wrapped around her hips and his face went directly to her hole, where he greedily licked up their combined fluids. Linda murmured gentle instructions, and soon Charlie was on his way to becoming a first-rate cunt licker. Meanwhile, Linda expertly worked his red dick, building to a climax as she nurtured her son's own explosion.

Charlie began to frantically tease his mother's clit and labia, feeling his own seed rising, and the two orgasms hit almost simultaneously, two hips pumping into two mouths. Neither seemed to want the experience to end, as they both continued to lick and swallow all the nourishment their coupling had provided. After a few minutes, Linda turned around in the bed, her senses returning. They kissed and talked a few minutes.

"How did you get Dad to leave?"

"Simple. I just hid the rest of his beer."

"How long will he be gone?"

"Forever, I hope. But we'd better get ourselves cleaned up just in case."

The new lovers padded down the hall to the bathroom where they retrieved the robe and towel they had dropped previously. Quickly, they showered together, leaving the door open so that they could hear if the front door opened. After their tryst, the reality of their predicament was staring them in the face. Good, God. They'd committed adultery and incest, and Bryon could be home at any time. Not bothering to dry themselves completely, the lovers hurried down the hall, stopping for one last kiss outside their bedroom doors, and parted for the night.

Five minutes later, Bryon's car pulled up in the driveway.

12