Last Train Coming

Story Info
Tony watches, then joins exhibitionist couple.
881 words
3.87
71k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony scrambled down the steps of the tube station, he must catch the last train or it was going to be an expensive taxi home. Running now, he reached the last carriage and just got on board before the train headed north towards home.

It had been a late night in the office that led to drinks in the pub and before he knew it Tony was feeling a little drunk. He surveyed around him and realised there was only one other couple on the carriage. They were totally engrossed with each other and had probably not even seen him.

After a couple of minutes he glanced back at the couple and realised that the tall black-haired girl was having her breasts squeezed and nipples tweaked. Tony slunk low in his seat and continued to watch. The girl was by now beginning to react to the massage her tits were receiving. Her boyfriend was getting more adventurous and Tony could see that he had released her breasts from her bra and the most erect nipples he had seen in a long time were on full show.

Checking around, Tony released his dick from his jeans and could not resist playing with himself while he witnessed the amorous couple at play. Tony saw the guys hands lower from her breasts and start to pull up her short denim skirt. It took about 30 seconds before Tony realised that the girl wasn't wearing any knickers and he felt his cock stiffen even further at the sight of a deeply hairy black pussy. He was now pumping on his own dick with mounting excitement as one then two fingers were inserted in to the forest he saw before him. The girl was now doing her best to remain quiet but the panting was clearly evident as the guy's fingers began to fuck her pussy with increasing speed. Her climax was not long in arriving and she lifted herself from the seat and spread her legs wider as she came over his fingers. The guy released his fingers and brought them to her mouth. Her tongue darted out to lick at her cum juice before she sucked hard on his fingers.

The girl calmed after her orgasm subsided and it was clear she intended to reciprocate the pleasure for her boyfriend. She unzipped his trousers and took out a prize cock, which Tony estimated at about 9 inches long and much thicker than his. She lowered her head towards his cock, her tongue teasing the head and then it was encased as her whole mouth gorged on his manhood. Her head bobbed up and down as the guy moaned with pleasure.

As the girl raised her head she looked over in Tony's direction and realising he was witnessing their pleasure she turned to her boyfriend and whispered in his ear. They both looked over and Tony and smiled. The girl shouted at him to come and join them and in a flash Tony was seated in the seat opposite, his cock still standing to attention outside his trousers. The girl fell to her knees and moved over to Tony, without saying a word, she took hold of his cock and slowly started to wank him. Her fingers were expertly handling Tony and he could feel his orgasm fast approaching. The girl sensed this and began to pump faster and faster. He could not hold back any longer and with a groan of release and pleasure his cum exploded from his cock hitting the girl on her chin and then dripping down on to her exposed tits. The girl began to rub the sticky juice all over her tits and licked onto her tongue the remains on her chin.

The boyfriend stood and came over towards Tony. He began to rub his cock against the girls tits and as he did so, Tony's fresh cum coated his throbbing cock. The girl began to pump his cock just as she had with Tony's. Tony watched as the guy moaned in pleasure. At this point the girl grabbed Tony's hand and placed it over her boyfriend's dick. His first instinct was to pull away but something stopped him and he took up where the girl had left off, pulling at the foreskin with his fingers and gathering speed as he did so.

Tony couldn't believe himself, but he was already stiff again, he looked at the girl who gave him a wicked smile. Tony realised the guy's breathing was heavier and he quickened his movements. The girl was now stroking her pussy as she surveyed Tony and her boyfriend. Tony realised from the glazed expression that the guy was about to explode; he grasped his cock even harder as cum shot out of the end of his dick and hit Tony in the face. Quick as flash, the girl was licking at Tony's chin as she hungrily swallowed the fresh deposit. Sitting back now, the girl furiously rubbed her clitoris as semen dripped from her mouth. She came almost instantly and collapsed with a huge smile on her face.

With that the couple adjusted their clothing, walked to the exit and jumped off at the next stop. Tony, somewhat bemused, realised he had never even got their names!