Last Train Home

Story Info
A steamy encounter between ex-lovers.
1.3k words
3.76
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2am.

She looked at the clock, her insides knotting up, her skin on fire, her heart pounding in her chest, throat, ears, everywhere. Priya looked at the sleeping form beside her and sighed, out of longing or frustration, she wasn't quite sure.

It had been six months since they were last here together, the day they broke up. She knew it had been the right choice, they both did, but that still didn't make six months of celibacy any easier. Their relationship had been wild, crazy, passionate. They would be in screaming arguments one minute and tearing each other's clothes off the next. Despite all their differences, everything that made them unhappy, neither of them could deny their intense physical connection.

She really shouldn't be here. They were trying to be friends, and so she'd come over for dinner, to "catch up" and aside from the occasional playful flirting or lingering touch, the evening had passed smoothly and without any awkwardness, as she'd previously feared. And if she'd only caught that last train home...

But she hadn't, and here she was, practically vibrating with desire and unable to fall asleep. It had just been so long! So long since she'd had a man's lips on hers, male hips pressing into her, strong hands ripping her clothes off, someone inside her... Him. Him inside her. Who was she kidding? It wasn't a man she craved. It was Rafael, her ex boyfriend, the tall, tanned, lean body lying next to her peacefully asleep, or so she thought.

Consumed with thoughts of him pinning her down, him trailing kisses down her throat before he entered her, causing her to moan loudly with desire, Priya found her hand straying down her own body. She lightly stroked her breasts, running her thumb across her hardening nipples which were aching for Rafael's mouth. She continued down her smooth stomach, pausing briefly at the waistband of her black lacy briefs. She hesitated. What if he woke up? What if he thought she was some kind of pervert, touching herself while he slept? And yet, she could feel how wet she was, and she knew the problem wasn't going to go away on its own. She slipped her hand under the waistband and within a second her fingers acquired their target. There.

Right. Fucking. There.

Priya gently moved her fingers, her index and middle, in slow circles around her throbbing clit. She was soaking, trembling with need. A small gasp escaped her lips and she quickly shot a look to her left just to make sure Rafael hadn't woken up. All clear. She closed her eyes, her fingers moving faster. She just needed to cum and then she knew she'd be able to sleep. She found that familiar rhythm, the one she knew would bring her to the edge without fail and her hips starting moving, as if in agreement with her hand which was moving like a blur at this point.

"Not without me."

Priya gasped, and opened her eyes to find Rafael staring at her intently. His hand grabbed hers through the material of her panties, his knuckles turning white.

"R-Raf-," she stuttered, her eyes opening wide as her teeth began to close down on her lower lip. "I was just - I mean - I thought you were sleeping. Fuck this is so emb-"

"Not another word, Pri. Do you hear me?" he muttered in a low tone, his gaze still piercing her intently as his eyes flicked down to her full, pouting, trembling lips. And with that, he leant in and captured her lips with his.

She moaned, her body responding to his instantly, trying to mould itself to his shape. He pinned her hands above her head and moved his lips down her neck, occasionally nipping it, causing her to gasp with pleasure. Her body arched towards him, silently begging him to take her, and he drove his hips into her in return, teasing her by almost giving her exactly what she was craving. Her legs wrapped around his hips, pulling him in even closer and he dragged his hands down her thighs, affixing her in exactly the position he wanted her in. Open, waiting, ready. He broke contact with her lips for one second, leaving her gasping for air as she clung onto him, always trying to pull him closer.

"I want you Raf," she whispered, her lips just brushing his. "Take me. Please. I need to feel you inside me."

"Not before I feel your pretty little mouth on my dick," he answered, smiling that same mischievous smile he gave her when he knew he was in control. "I want you on your knees, my dick down your throat, and I want you to carry on what you were doing while you thought I was sleeping."

He rolled off her and sat on the edge of the bed while she got on her knees in front of him, her body in between his legs. She grabbed his hips in her hands, leant forward and kissed his dick through his boxers, feeling it throb against her mouth. Hooking her hands into the waistband of his boxers, she slowly pulled them down his legs and her eyes widened at the sight of his cock, hard, throbbing and with that tell tale moisture at the top. She wanted to wait, tease him, have him beg her but she couldn't resist the sight of his perfect dick. She drew her head closer, licking the tip of his dick and he moaned, knotting his fingers through her hair. She pursed her lips at the head of his penis, slowly opening them and taking more of him inside while keeping the kind of pressure on him that she knew made his toes curl. She kept going until she felt his cock at the back of her throat and letting her throat close around it, she swallowed a few times, moaning around his dick.

"Fuck! I've missed your mouth baby."

She looked up at him under her eyelashes and smiled, his dick still deep inside her mouth. "Shall I make you cum? I've been dying to taste it."

"Please," he begged. "I want to cum in your mouth. I want to see you swallow it."

She kept her word. Keeping one hand on his shift, she pumped it up and down in time with her mouth. Her other hand caressed his balls, which were tightening as he came close to the edge. He grabbed that hand and moved it down her body and she quickly took the hint, her fingers quickly finding her clit, and catching up with his climax. But then she had a better idea. She stood up quickly, causing him to gasp, and pushed him backwards onto the bed, smiling deviously. She climbed on top of his face, in a 69 position and he wasted no time in getting his tongue against her clit, as she carried on sucking his beautiful cock. She was grinding her hips frantically against his face, her wetness all over his chin, as her hard nipples brushed against his stomach and he was balls deep inside her wanting mouth. He felt her legs tremble either side of his face, which he knew was a signal of her orgasm coming fast, and so he too began to pump his hips up, wordlessly asking her to go faster.

She began shaking uncontrollably, her hands grabbing the sheets and he knew she was about to come and so he stopped holding back his own release, filling her mouth with his cum as he sucked on her clit through her orgasm. She was almost screaming, her mouth dripping with his cum and her pussy furiously grinding on his face. Her movements began to slow and she slid his mouth off his dick. She turned to face him and stared into his eyes while she swallowed every drop of his cum.

Then her big chocolate eyes dropped back down to his dick and she grinned with pleasure and excitement.

"You're still hard." She remarked.

"I am," he said, smirking, "and what are you going to do about it?"

She smiled. "Let me show you," she whispered...