Last Visitor of the Day Ch. 1

Story Info
She finds out the consequences of flirting on the phone.
2.8k words
3.96
46.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jed_GA
Jed_GA
2 Followers

It had been a long day at work for Susan. It was the end of the month, always the busiest time. Collections had to be made and documented, records updated, and there were always so many people coming into the office. Susan was tired and it was starting to show. She was a pretty woman, about 5’2”, 130 lbs and on the athletic side, very long dark blonde hair that came down to her nicely rounded ass, lots of freckles, and blue/green eyes. She usually wore glasses at work, to give herself a more professional look. Today she was wearing a mid-length skirt that buttoned up the front from top to bottom, and a buttoned blouse, opened just enough to accentuate her ample cleavage.

Susan stared at the clock on the wall as she sat behind her desk in her private office at the back of the main office area. Only 20 more minutes until she could close up the office and go home. She was looking forward to a nice, long soak in her bathtub, and a glass of wine. Besides the receptionist, she was the only one left in the office. Everybody else had finished up, and turned their materials in to her. She was responsible for locking up. She heard some voices coming from the reception area and when she looked out her office window, she saw a man chatting with the receptionist. Damn, she thought, I don’t need this… I want to go home. She saw the receptionist head back to her office and come to her door.

“Hi Susan, I know you really want to get out of here, but the gentleman at the front says that it is really important that he sees you. It concerns one of our biggest clients.” The receptionist was almost apologetic. “That’s okay,’ Susan told her, “bring him back here, I’ll talk with him. You may as well go home. This shouldn’t take too long and then I can leave. Just make sure that you lock the door so that nobody else waltzes in. I’ll see you in the morning.”

The receptionist thanked Susan and went back to the front. Susan watched as the man smiled at the receptionist, thanked her, and headed to the back towards Susan’s office. He was very handsome, she thought. He was about 6’2”, and she guessed that he probably weighed about 220 lbs. His hair was short, and brown with hints of gray. He had a nicely trimmed moustache, and as he got closer, she noticed his brown bedroom eyes. He was wearing a dark suit, and carrying a briefcase.

As he came up to her, he reached out his hand and said, “Good afternoon, Susan, I’m Joe Jackson. I represent Principal Holdings, Inc. We’ve spoken on the phone a number of times, but I’ve never had the pleasure of meeting you. If you don’t mind, there are a few things I would like to discuss with you, and I promise that it won’t take very long.” When he mentioned his name, Susan knew who he was. They had indeed spoken on the phone a number of times. She remembered his voice; soft and pleasing to the ear. She also remembered that after a while, they had begun some subtle flirting in their conversations; mostly innuendos and double-entendres. It had been fun, and harmless to a point, though she remembered that as these conversations went on, she would feel a slight tingling in her pussy, as she thought about what it might be like to meet this man and see if he would come through with more than just flirting. Now, she thought, she may just get that opportunity. Thank god he was good looking.

Susan greeted Joe and went back behind her desk. Being one of the principal partners of the company, she had a relatively large office. Her desk was big and sat in the middle of the room, her comfy leather rolling chair behind it. Joe sat down in the armchair in front of her desk. He opened his briefcase and pulled out some papers, and placed them on the desk for Susan to see. He began discussing the important points and Susan listened attentively. Time went by quickly as they talked through each of the papers. As the discussions wore on, Joe inched his chair closer to the desk to make it easier to work with the papers. He had also removed his jacket and placed it on the computer desk next to Susan. As they were talking, Susan was sure that she could see him repeatedly glance at the tops of her breasts as they were exposed by the open blouse. Subconsciously, she was excited, and she noticed that as a result her nipples had hardened and were visible protruding from her blouse.

She once again glanced at her clock and was surprised to see that they had been talking about business for almost two hours now. Thankfully, they were finishing up and the conversation was starting to turn away from business. Joe reached over and picked up the papers, and placed them back into his briefcase. After placing it on the floor, he leaned back in the chair and said, “Thank god that is finished. I’m really sorry that it took so long, but I felt that it had to be done. I hope that I didn’t ruin any plans that you may have had.”

“No, you didn’t ruin any plans. As a matter of fact, I didn’t have any plans except to go home and relax. No big deal. I’m glad we got all of this straightened out, and besides, I’m glad to have finally met you face to face.” Susan said. She saw a smile come over his face, though there was something a little different about it. Almost sinister in some way, she thought, but disregarded that thought.

“I’m glad that we finally met too,” said Joe, “I’ve always wondered what you looked like. You’re very beautiful, if you don’t mind my saying so. I’ve always sort of fantasized what it would be like to meet you.” “Well,” Susan said, “I’m glad that you’re not disappointed. What exactly was your fantasy, if you don’t mind me asking?”

Joe said “Well, I’m not exactly sure that you would want to hear it.” “Go ahead, try me” Susan said, noticing a slight tingling in her pussy at the thought of what he might have planned. He smiled that same strange smile, and said “Maybe I should just act it out instead of telling you.” This is not exactly what Susan had in mind, and a little warning bell started to go off in the back of her brain.

She started to backpedal a little, telling Joe that she would be more interested in just hearing it, but that seemed to fall on deaf ears. Joe stood up and went to her door, closing it. He next closed the curtain on her window, effectively closing off her office. Susan protested “What are you doing? I think I would prefer to have the door opened.” Joe did not seem to be listening. He said “You told me I could try you. So I will.”

Before Susan could get up from her chair, Joe was behind the desk and standing next to her, looking down at her. Now she could see it in his eyes; pure animal lust and she realized that it would be impossible to stop him at this point. He leaned over and placed his strong hands on her shoulders, pushing her down into the chair. “You’re not going anyplace, Susan, so don’t even try. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. All of those little flirtations on the phone; driving me insane with lust, imagining you on the other end, your hand up your skirt, playing with yourself. I had to have you.”

“No, you’re wrong, it wasn’t anything like that” Susan pleaded, “I wasn’t like that.” “Too late, little lady, I know you’ve wanted this for a long time, and now I am going to give it to you.” Joe was like a man possessed. Without relaxing his stance over her, he reached for his briefcase, opened it, and pulled out a short length of silken rope. He forced Susan’s arms behind the chair and tied them together. When this was done, he stood in front of her and told her “You have a choice. If you promise to be quiet, I won’t have to gag you; on the other hand, I may just do that anyway, for now.” He reached into his briefcase once again and pulled out a gag. Placing it in her mouth, he tied it off behind her head. She was immobile in the chair.

Joe turned the chair on its swivel and looked down at her. He could see the fear in her eyes as she stared back up at him. But he also noticed the hardness of her nipples poking through her blouse. He reached down and slowly started to unbutton her blouse, one button at a time. Her eyes grew wider as each button was undone, and because her arms were forced behind her, the blouse stretched open on it’s own, until it was hanging loose across her upper torso. Her bra was barely holding her breasts in and looked like it was straining to release them. Joe bent down and slowly ran his tongue along the top of her breasts, leaving a barely noticeable trail of saliva. Susan moaned under her breath, still struggling to not show any sort of emotion. Joe now reached down and undid the clasp on the front of her bra. The bra popped open and apart, letting Susan’s tits fall free.

They were round and firm, with large nipples which were now sticking straight out in the open air. Joe leaned forward, again tracing the line across the top of her breasts, but not stopping this time. He let his tongue’s path start to encircle the left breast, moving around the base of it. He used his hand to lift it slightly to allow better access for his tongue. He moved slowly, not missing even one small millimeter of skin, slowly approaching her hard nipple. Susan shuddered under his tongue, her hands straining at the silken cord binding them, trying to get free. She moved around in her chair, but Joe now used his own hands on her shoulders to force her to be still. He told her that she was not to try and move around….. that he was going to continue no matter what she tried to do.

He went back to her breasts, now having to start over. As he finally reached her nipple, he encircled it with his tongue, teasing at it, flicking at the very tip. And then, before she realized it, Joe had taken the nipple into his mouth and was now sucking hard on it. The sudden change in sensation caused Susan to moan once again and move in her chair, but at that instant, she was not trying to escape. She could feel his lips tugging at the sensitive nerve endings in her hard nipple, and when he nibbled it with his teeth, she felt a shot of heat roar through her body, straight to her now wet pussy. She could feel her pussy tingling and she pressed her thighs hard together to try and get it to stop. She didn’t want this to be happening, but she had no control over her body’s reactions.

Joe now moved his mouth to her other tit……… god, she hadn’t realized that he had only be sucking on one for that long period of time. His movements exactly mimicked what he had done to the first breast…… slowly circling it from the base, then teasing the nipple, then finally sucking hard on it and nibbling at it. This time Susan could not control her emotions any better, and she felt an orgasm start to build deep inside her as her tit was ravished by Joe’s tongue. Her pussy felt like it was flooding with juices, her panties becoming soaked, her body shaking. She fought it, and tried with all of her being to deny herself the pleasure she was experiencing, but was only mildly successful. Joe sensed what was happening and his lips curled into a smile as he finished sucking on her nipple.

Suddenly, she heard a noise out in the main office area. Oh, god, she thought, who could it be? Joe heard it too, and unfortunately for Susan, said “It’s about time.” Susan felt the dread start to build up once again. Joe opened the door, and Susan could see two figures standing in the reception area. Joe went out to greet them, and they walked back to her office. Susan saw that it was a man and woman, both of them very good looking. Joe closed the door once again.

“She is as beautiful as you thought she would be,” said the man. The woman smiled and nodded in agreement. “Looks like you have been enjoying yourself,” she said.

“I have,” Joe said, “Would either of you like to join in the fun?”

“I will, for sure,” said the man. The woman just replied “I’ll watch for now.”

Joe motioned for his friend to join him and they both bent down over Susan. They each took a nipple into their mouths and started sucking on them, much like Joe had done earlier. Susan’s body stiffened and she could feel the tingling begin again. As the men sucked her hard and by now extremely sensitive nipples, she saw the woman come around to Joe. She stood alongside him and reached to the front of his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it. He didn’t miss a beat in paying attention to Susan’s tit as the woman removed his shirt. She then reached down, undid his belt, button and zipper. As she started to pull down his pants, Susan noticed that Joe was not wearing any shorts, and that his cock was so hard that it popped out from his body as soon as it became free of his pants. The woman pulled the pants down and Joe stepped out of them, now completely naked. The woman went around to the other man and did the exact same thing, until both men were naked and leaning over Susan’s tits, sucking her nipples. She noticed that both cocks were long and thick, and very hard.

The woman now walked around and stood in front of Susan. As Susan watched, she began a slow strip tease, her body swaying to unheard music. She was slow and methodical, her hands moving along her body, touching and rubbing, never stopping in any one place for a long period of time. He hand moved under her skirt and lifted it slightly, and Susan saw that she was not wearing panties, and that her pussy was clean shaven. Susan felt another tingle run through her, but wasn’t sure if it was the sight of the bare pussy in front of her, or the continued ministrations on her tits. She couldn’t turn away from the sight in front of her. The woman slowly undid the buttons on her blouse, and Susan could see the white, lacy bra underneath, which barely contained the full breasts of her dancer. The blouse came off and fell to the floor, and the woman now began to fondle her own breasts, tweaking the now visibly hardening nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. The bra fastened in the front, and the catch seemed to be straining holding the two cups together. With a slight movement of fingers, the catch was released and the two mounds pushed the bra apart as they sprung free. The bra slid off her shoulders and slid to the floor. Next came the skirt, though not quite as fast. The music in her head had slowed down a little, and the dancer’s motions had likewise slowed. Her hips undulated in a hypnotic wave as her hand reached under her skirt to rub her pussy. As her body moved, her breasts seemed to slowly roll on her chest, swaying back and forth.

This slow, final dance seemed to last forever. Joe and his friend had not missed a beat the entire time, sucking and licking Susan’s breasts until they were super sensitive to the touch…….. and were as hard as rocks. The stripper now reached behind herself and undid the catch of her skirt, and wiggled her hips so that it slid along her legs to the floor. All three of her tormentors were now completely naked, and Susan feared what might come next.

Jed_GA
Jed_GA
2 Followers