Last Weekend

Story Info
One last fling for a brother, sister, and her boyfriend.
5.9k words
4.5
69k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, just a quickie," Caleb said. He tucked a lock of Jess's hair behind her ear the way she liked.

Jess wrapped the covers tighter around her. "We need to be up at 6 tomorrow so we get there early enough. It's after midnight, just go to bed okay?"

"I'll be real fast...promise," said Caleb, keeping his tone light. "You won't even know what hit you."

Jess giggled a little but didn't move from beneath the duvet. "I'm serious, I'm going to sleep...we'll do it plenty this weekend, alright?"

He rubbed up against her, his hardon thick in his gym shorts. "But your parents are going to be there."

"Then...we'll do it lots before they get there, okay? Let me get some sleep so we can get up early and drive." Jess turned her back to him, pressed her soft, small ass against his hip, and covered her head with a pillow.

Caleb's cock throbbed against her. "Summer's almost over, babe."

"Honey, I don't like to think about it, either. You know that." She reached back and squeezed his hand. "I'll make it up to you this weekend...you won't have any cum left in you by the time we get home."

"Damn, Jess." He ached, thinking of what he wanted to do to her, then kissed her shoulder and slid out of bed. "Can't promise I'm going to think about you when I jerk it," he said.

She giggled again under the pillow as he walked out of the room.

He let himself into Ryan's room across the hall, turning the knob silently. "Dude," he whispered, "you awake?"

He heard Ryan's voice in the darkness. "Yeah, what's up?"

"I need to get on your computer. Your sister's not putting out."

"Good Lord. Make it quick, alright? I'm trying to sleep here."

"You're just all pissy because you won't get to listen in on us," Caleb said while he logged on to Ryan's computer.

A pillow sailed past his ear. "Fuck you, perv," but Caleb's remark had stung a little and Ryan said nothing else.

Caleb picked the pillow off the floor and tossed it back to his best friend. "You know I was kidding, man. Anyway, you got anything good bookmarked here?" He checked the browser history, then clicked a few links and the sounds of a woman's moaning filled the room. "God, you remember when we used to do this shit on your moms's computer and we freaked out about cleaning the browser history every time, and then could never find the stuff again? I hated that."

Ryan sat up in bed. "The worst was when Jess caught us, holy shit."

"I swear, that summer we watched so much porn on your mom's computer, Jess was bound to walk in on us sooner or later."

"Was kinda awkward when she did, though. "

"I'm telling you, she's a freak, man. I bet she watches more porn than you."

Ryan said, "God, is there nothing about her youdon'ttell me?"

Caleb reached into his shorts and worked his shaft. "You were freaking out about that for weeks. That was like four or five years ago. You gotta get over those scars. You want me to call a shrink? Call 911?"

Another pillow launched from the darkness. "I already said 'Fuck you,' Caleb."

"Yeah, well, right now, what I gotta do is fuck me, cuz Jess decided she wanted to sleep. I kinda think maybe she's pulling away a little—you know, getting ready for us to be apart."

"This year's going to be weird," Ryan said.

"Yeah, and talking about it's going to make my hard on go away. Let's just live it up this weekend and not say a word about it til it's over, alright?" He brought his eyes back to the screen and watched the writhing bodies—a threesome with a slim brunette being shared by two hung guys.

"Sure. Now tilt the screen so I can see it."

Caleb did, and the two friends sat in silence and stroked, just like old times.

Ryan finished first, and when he rolled over and went to sleep, Caleb watched the figures on the screen, focusing on girl, imagining her to be Jess, squeezing his prick and remembering what it felt like to be in her. Then, when he got close, he left Ryan's room and let himself back into Jess's, snatching a pair of panties from her dresser on the way into bed. He closed his eyes and settled in, pictured Jess's face on the body of the porn actress and jerked until he filled his girlfriend's panties with his warm cum.

*****

Jess pushed her family's beat up station wagon around the final bed in the gravel road and coasted to a stop in front of the cabin. The engine pinged and creaked when she shut off the ignition and the three of them stepped out and stretched.

"Holyfuck, it's hot," Ryan said when he walked out into the sun. "I don't suppose this place has air conditioning."

The cabin didn't have air conditioning.

"Jesus Christ, it's an oven in here," was what Jess said when she opened the door. "Nice, though."

She walked into one of the three bedrooms. It had a king bed and her mind flashed forward a few hours. She thought about holding onto the headboard with both hands, legs up on Caleb's shoulders as he drilled her. Her cotton t-shirt stuck to her in the heat so she pulled it off and walked back out into the common area in her sports bra.

"Hey, there's a pond out back," she said. It looked like it had a little deck for swimming.

Caleb was in the small kitchen. "Weren't your parents supposed to have this place stocked with beer?" He held open the refrigerator door, taking his time, standing in the chill. "Oh, shit," he said a second later. "It's here, it's just not in the fridge." After he put a few six packs in he walked around the place with the others.

They poked around and found a bathroom with an oversized tub, three bedrooms with kings, a common area with the kinds of paperbacks that might be found in a drug store or airport, a few games, and a battery powered radio. A small deck on the back held a porch swing that overlooked the pond. Ryan stood on the back porch that looked down the slope.

"You think it's deep enough to swim?" Ryan's shirt was off, his flat chest and wide back bare.

"The better question is whether it's cool enough. It's fucking hot out," Caleb said, and he was already taking off his shoes.

"I think we might as well find out, right guys?" Jess walked out to the porch swing and sat down, kicking her tan legs, trying to make a breeze. Caleb sat down beside her and laid a hand on her thigh.

"I know we said we weren't going to talk about this," said Ryan from behind them, "but, this is kind of it, guys, you know?"

Jess forced a smile. "I just can't believe you both have graduated already. You'll both be in college next year." She struggled to keep her voice even. She turned to Caleb. "What's going to happen to us, baby?"

Caleb rubbed her thigh just below where her tiny shorts ended. "We'll always be part of each other," he said. "No matter what happens next year." He tried to sound reassuring, but Jess didn't feel reassured. "And this is your senior year, hon. It's supposed be fun."

Ryan came up behind them, one hand on his sister's shoulders, one on Caleb's. "Let's just forget about it for now, okay?" He squeezed them both, and the moment lingered.

Jess nodded and blinked back a tear. "I just want you both to know," she started to say, voice quavering. She stopped, then started again. "I just want you both to know," she said with less of a tremor, "I love you both so much and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you, and I hope you never forget that, okay?"

Caleb said, "Hey. Baby. It's okay."

Jess wiped her cheek with the back of a hand and made her voice all chipper again. "Remember how you said you always wanted to skinny dip?" She stood up and started down the slope. "Well, now's your chance." Her back to them, she pulled off her sports bra and dropped it in the brown grass and walked down to the pond without looking back.

***

Ryan started down behind her, bare feet crunching the dry grass. Plenty of people he knew might think this was a little weird, but Caleb was like a part of the family, and it wasn't like the first time he had seen either of them with their clothes off. And the stuff he had heard—my God had he heard things. He'd overheard them fucking more times than he could count, and then there was the stuff Caleb would gratuitously share with him...like how she loved being on the pill because she liked having Caleb's cum inside of her...or how she shocked Caleb once by telling him she masturbated to gangbang porn. So, yeah...compared to that kind of insider information, skinny dipping was no big thing.

Caleb caught up, and then the three of them stood side by side on the wooden platform, barechested, staring at the pond. There was no breeze and the surface reflected the wall of trees behind the cabin.

"Well, who's first?" asked Caleb.

Ryan said, "It was Jess's idea."

"Exactly," she said. "Which is why I think Ryan should be first. That's my idea too." She grinned and caught Caleb's eye. Two second later Caleb's arms were around his legs and Jess was shoving him. He pitched forward and splashed.

"Hey," he said when he surfaced. "This feels great."

Caleb and Jess splashed in behind him and the three bobbed and splashed in the water, their laughter carrying up to the treetops.

Jess disappeared under the surface for a moment and Ryan felt a sudden sharp tugging on his shorts. "Wha-what?"

When he figured it out he fought only half-heartedly to keep his shorts on. He kicked out of them and tossed them up to the dock and turned to Caleb, but Jess was already under the water trying to strip him. It didn't look like Caleb was resisting much, either, and his shorts soon followed Ryan's.

Jess giggled and backed away from the two guys, part bouncing on the bottom and part treading water. The waterline was just above her pert breasts, and each time she bounced her nipples broke the surface.

Ryan, a flash of lithe tan skin, caught her from behind, pinning her arms and lifting her feet from the pond bottom. She kicked and squealed, but he hung on, gripping her tightly, his body pressed to hers from behind. When she struggled he leaned backwards until they both lost their balance, dragging her under, dunking them both. They squirmed and wrestled under the water until they both came up for air, sucking in great gasps.

"You're not supposed to drown her, dumbass," Caleb said. "Just get her shorts off." He slid in behind her and wrapped her in his arms and kissed her neck. He murmured in Jess's ear, "Now be good and skinny dip with us."

Jess lifted a leg and thrust her big toe into Ryan's chest. "Fine," she said, keeping her leg up high. Leaning back on her boyfriend she wiggled out of her bottoms and slid them up to her knees, then pushed them off with one toe. She was naked except for the gold necklace Caleb gave her for her eighteenth birthday.

A nervous calm settled on the group before Caleb broke it by splashing Ryan. Ryan splashed back, and the three spun into a whirling, laughing, shouting frenzy of thrashing and wrestling. They took turns ganging up on each other until the two boys trapped a squealing Jess between them. Ryan pinned Jess's arms behind her while Caleb splashed. He hooked one leg around her to keep her from kicking him. After a few giant splashes, Caleb stopped and playfully tried tackling them both, but they kept their balance and wound up in a kind of three person hug, with Jess in the middle.

Squeezed in between, Jess wriggled an arm free beneath the water and brushed Ryan's engorged cock. "Oh!" she said, and a long moment passed while they caught each other's eye.

"What is it?" asked Caleb.

"Nothing," said Jess. "I thought you were going to try and dunk me again." Her lips turned up in a slight smile that only Ryan could see. Then she reached with one hand underneath the waterline and groped for Caleb. When she found him, he flinched and then gasped a little as she closed her fingers around his shaft. He told her that maybe he was done dunking her because he liked her just where she was.

Jess stroked him, aware that Ryan probably knew what was going on. Ryan had gone quiet ever since Jess had inadvertently bumped his hard on. She ran her thumb over Caleb's cockhead, looking into his eyes, seeing him bite his lip.

"Feel like going back inside?"

Caleb nodded and Jess squeezed him.

"I think I'll stay here for a little," said Ryan, a shade of embarrassment still in his voice. He watched them, Caleb clambering awkwardly up onto the deck, his erection bobbing and evident. Jess came up second and Ryan felt a pang of jealousy when he looked at her body glistening in the sunlight. It had been a while since he had seen his sister naked. He tried to recall how she had looked that day, how she had initially covered her small breasts with one hand, turned her back, cried out in surprise, but then relaxed and faced him, before Ryan fled the room. Her breasts were bigger now. That day he had had a good long look between her legs, at the soft hair covering her mound. Later that afternoon he felt like he needed to apologize and knocked on her door.

"I'm not embarrassed," she said. "You shouldn't be, either."

He told her that he didn't want her to think he had done it on purpose and she said, "Even if you had. Just forget about it, alright?" She had looked up at him with her hands on her hips, wearing a shirt that didn't even cover her tummy. Truth be told, he'd had a lot of impure thoughts about that afternoon, thoughts that took him inside her room, onto her bed, taking off those short shorts and belly shirt, having another good long look at what he had seen earlier. But every time he went there in his mind he felt guilty. Not guilty enough to keep from thinking about it, but guilty.

It was how he felt now, cock ready to burst, standing in the pond, watching his sister and best friend walk naked up the hill. He knew what they were going to do, too, and he felt more than a pang of jealousy this time.

*****

"Was it worth the wait, babe?" Jess purred twenty minutes later, lying in Caleb's arms.

Caleb nibbled on her ear, his head on her shoulder, his mostly-hard cock still inside of her. "You almost made me wait too long. Another five minutes of you rubbing up against me in the pond and I would have bent you over the side of the dock."

"Public sex. Kinky," she said, squeezing her walls around him.

"Technically I think it's just exhibitionism. Can it be public if there's just one audience member?"

She squeezed again, making him harder. "One brother counts as a thousand strangers. I think that's the exchange rate."

He turned Jess onto her tummy, staying inside her, feeling her leak out around his now rigid dick, chest in her back, pressing her into the overstuffed mattress. "Who would you rather have watch you, baby? A thousand strangers?" He arched his back and pushed himself fully into her cream-filled tunnel. "Or Ryan?"

Jess moaned. "Oh fuck," she whispered. "You're bad." She lifted her hips up off the mattress and ground her ass against him.

"Well? An auditorium of strangers or Ryan?" his voice was a low growl in her ear.

She twisted her face to him, eyes glinting. This little cabin can't hold a thousand people so..." she said, and then clenched her pussy around his shaft. "How did you get big again so fast?" She wriggled, shaking her slender ass, pushing herself all the way onto his dick until a trickle of warm semen seeped down her thigh. "That turn you on? Fucking me while we're watched?"

"Mmm-hmm," Caleb groaned. "Just like it turns us both on when you get loud and we know he can hear us." He rocked his hips into her, ramming himself into her dripping pussy, making a satisfying wet squishing noise.

"OhFUCK!" Jess's scream echoed around the small room. "That's how you want me to do it, baby?" Jess said as she squirmed beneath him, sliding her hand to her mound to grind into her fingers. "Deeper, baby, fuck me deeper!" she moaned, loud enough that Ryan could have heard her down at the pond.

Caleb put one hand on her back and rose up, then crashed back down into her, making the bedsprings creak, Jess squealing as he pounded in and out. "I don't even want you to put all your clothes back on later," he breathed in between strokes. He grunted when her slippery walls gripped him, kept up a steady rhythm, rocking his hips, sliding in and out, her moans drowning out the squeaking of the bed. "How bout we have him record us, babe? Something we can watch when we're apart next year?"

Jess didn't answer because her body tensed before she bucked, squirming into her fingers. "I'm cumming," she breathed. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." Caleb sagged down on top of her when she stopped writhing. "Goddamn," he said. "That was fucking hot. I didn't even cum and that was hot."

They lay there, sticky for a moment, before Jess said, "Good baby. Because I want you to have lots of it for our video."

*****

It wasn't the first time Ryan had gotten off to the sound of his best friend fucking his sister, but he wondered if it might be about the last. He still felt a sharp surge of shame that peaked a second after he came, but listening to the two of them was just so fucking hot. And besides, he couldn't very well help it, could he? They went after each other like animals and they didn't care that he knew. Plus all the shit that Caleb had told him about his and his sister's sex life was enough to fill half of a Penthouse Forum. So why did he feel so goddamn weird whenever he erupted, wishing his cock was inside his sister's snug pussy? He probably wouldn't think about it so much when they weren't around him anymore, he reasoned, as he used a tissue to wipe up the semen that covered his belly and chest.

He stood up, bare feet on the wood floor. Christ it was hot. Hot enough that he felt like standing in front of the fridge all afternoon if he knew it wouldn't burn out a fuse. Jess and Caleb had gone silent next door, probably sleeping off their romp. He might as well get a head start on the beer, so he padded on out to the kitchen, shirtless and sweaty.

They didn't come out of their room until he was halfway through the third and pleasantly buzzed. He heard them from where he sat on the porch swing and waited for them to find him outside. What he saw surprised him a little bit. Jess had changed into a pair of panties, but she was still shirtless. He looked at Caleb, who just shrugged. "It's hot," said Caleb.

"Guess that's one way of putting it," Ryan said, then blushed, not too buzzed to recognize the double meaning in his words. He picked up his beer, drained it, hiding his embarrassment. "We got a couple of cases in there," he said. "You've got some catching up to do."

"Yeah, we were busy," said Jess, cracking her beer and sitting on the swing next to Ryan. "What did you get up to?"

It was too hot to stay in the house he told her, looking out over the pond, trying to suppress his earlier thoughts. The buzz hit him harder partway through his fourth beer and he worried a little about what he might say. Fuck it, he thought. I'm drunk and I'm sitting here with my two best friends in the world, having a beer on a perfect summer day.

It was a haze after that for a while. He remembered Caleb telling him not to get too drunk, that it wasn't even 2:30 in the afternoon, he'd pass out before dinner if he kept hammering beers like he was. At some point Jess dragged the kitchen table in front of the fridge, cutting all of them off, then Ryan chased her out of the backdoor, onto the grass, with Caleb chasing Ryan, the three of them falling down in a grassy heap, wrestling like they did when they were in grade school.

Ryan was always the strongest, but Caleb was wiry, quick, and had almost pinned Ryan before he kipped up, breaking free, using leverage to flip Caleb onto his back. He had him down for almost a three count when he felt his shorts being pulled down and off him, heard Jess giggling behind him. He stayed with it, though, bellowed "Three!" and rolled off Caleb, snagged Jess's ankle before she could get away. He pulled her to him, fighting off her kicking and jerking, and dragged her until he could get his arm around her waist, the two of them giggling so hard Jess snorted. "Get her arms, dude," he said to Caleb, and when Caleb put her into a full nelson, Ryan reached for her panties and yanked them down over her squirming legs. "Fair's fair," he said, then laid back onto the warm, dry grass and rested for a moment while his head spun.

12