Last Will and Testament Ch. 01

Story Info
Holly inherits a million pounds, subject to conditions.
2.9k words
4.22
37.5k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly woke up and rubbed her eyes. It was dark in the room. The curtains were closed and only a little light was sneaking through them from outside.

She checked the radio alarm clock on her bedside table. 9am. Damn, she thought. I should have been up hours ago. Then she remembered. She had the day off work.

She put her head back down on the pillow and closed her eyes. The room was silent except for the occasional snore from Ryan, her boyfriend, who was lying beside her, fast asleep.

They'd both booked the day off work together to spend it together. They had recently moved in with each other and were planning on doing some decorating. She had not had much luck with men in the past. She had a string of failed relationships behind her, none of which had ended happily. She had made some mistakes herself, even she would admit that, but hopefully this time would be different.

She heard Ryan starting to stir beside her, and opened her eyes again. He was looking at her, smiling.

"Morning, baby," she murmured to him, and in response he kissed her.

She cuddled up to him and started to kiss back. This was another advantage to having the day off. Ryan wrapped one arm around her, and his other hand moved downwards towards his penis. She gave his hand a sharp smack. Why did men always think everything was about sex?

Ryan knew better than to try again, and contented himself with cuddling and kissing her. They looked into each other's eyes, enjoying the intimacy of the situation.

The phone rang.

"Leave it," she urged.

After two rings, Ryan broke from the cuddle and reached for the phone. She scowled at him.

"It might be important," he said.

Ryan answered, then after a short pause handed her the phone.

"It's for you," he explained. "A lawyer, apparently."

A lawyer? Why? She hadn't done anything wrong, had she? She took the phone.

"Hello," she said, tentatively.

"Oh, hello, is that Ms. Thornley?" came a voice down the line.

"Yes," she said.

"Ah, good. It's Mr. Pointer here at Brown, Smith & Co. Is now a good time to talk?"

Ryan decided to use the distraction to start paying Holly's body more attention. He started to nibble at her neck, and to rub her right breast with one of his hands. No, it wasn't a good time to talk, but she had to know.

"Yes, fine," said Holly, getting worried. She gave Ryan a hard shove to get him off her. Now was not the time.

"Did you know a Mr. Simon Walker?" the voice asked.

Holly had to think for a second or two. Simon Walker. She'd had a boyfriend called Simon Walker a few years ago. They split up after she cheated on him. What did he want? Surely you can't sue someone for cheating on you? If you can, Holly was going to be in a lot of trouble.

"Erm... yes, a few years ago," she said, tentatively. "Not any more."

"I'm afraid to tell you that he was killed in a skiing accident last week," the lawyer said, putting on his best sympathetic voice.

Holly knew she shouldn't feel happy about this, but she was certainly relieved. He couldn't sue her if he was dead!

"I'm sorry to hear that," she said, not really meaning it but thinking she should say it anyway.

"The reason I am calling you is that you are named as a beneficiary in his will," the lawyer continued.

"I... what?" Holly asked.

"He has left you something in his will," the lawyer clarified. "I can't say what it is now, but if you can come to my offices on Wednesday at 10am for the reading of the will, you will find out."

"Yes, of course," said Holly, getting excited now.

The lawyer explained how to find their offices, then said goodbye.

Holly lay there in thought for a minute. She explained the conversation to Ryan. What could it be? Cash? A car? The thought of a big windfall got her excited, and she jumped on top of her boyfriend. No longer was she reticent about the thought of sex, and she kissed him passionately, her hand working his shaft, him reciprocating by rubbing her clit. Soon he was fully erect and she pushed him inside her, riding him hard. It wasn't long before both of them had incredible orgasms.

***

Over the next few days, Holly's excitement died down somewhat. Simon had never had any money, and if he had he wouldn't have left it to Holly. It was probably something spiteful. Probably an empty box or something. He'd just wanted to mess her around. Still, she decided to go to the reading of the will, just in case.

When she arrived a number of his family members and close friends were already there. They looked at her coldly and did not return her greetings. Clearly she was not popular with his family and friends.

Soon the reading began. After the initial formalities, it started rather anti-climatically. The first gift, to one of his friends, was a signed photograph of some musician who Holly had never heard of. If that was at the start of the will, she wondered, what was she going to get?

She soon found out.

"To Holly Thornley, my ex-girlfriend, I leave the sum of one million pounds..."

Holly shrieked. A million pounds! Then she realised -- this had to be some kind of sick joke. He'd never had a thousand pounds, never mind a million.

The lawyer continued.

"...one million pounds, on such terms as I have communicated to my lawyer, Mr. Pointer, by letter of today's date."

The will reading went on. The first item, the signed photo, had not been representative of the rest of the will. There was a million here, three million there, and so on. Holly got more and more confused.

At the end of the will reading the lawyer asked Holly to follow him. He left the room and led her to another office.

She sat down, still dazed.

"He won the Euro lottery, a few months ago," the lawyer explained.

"Really?" Holly asked. "So... so he has got a million pounds to leave me?"

"Yes," said the lawyer. "It's all there, in a special bank account, waiting to be paid out."

"Wow," said Holly. "So -- that's my money now then?"

"Yes -- and no," said the lawyer. A true lawyer's answer.

"What do you mean? It said -- in the will?" she stammered. She wasn't going to let the lawyer do her out of her money, no matter how much fancy talk.

"The will said 'on such terms as I have communicated to my lawyer, Mr. Pointer, by letter of today's date,'" explained the lawyer. He pulled out a letter and unfolded it. As he did so, some envelopes fell out. The lawyer picked them up and placed them on his desk.

"Whether or not you get the money, and when, depends on what is in this letter. I haven't read it yet."

"Well, read it then!" exclaimed Holly. She was furious. The letter would probably say that it was all a joke -- Holly wasn't going to get anything.

"OK, here goes," said the lawyer, starting to read the letter:

--- Dear Holly,

As my lawyer has no doubt told you by now, I won the Euro lottery a while back. With so much money to my name, I decided to write a will. I wanted to leave my money to people who meant a lot to me in my life.

In a funny way, that includes you. You meant a lot to me, but then you went and ruined it all by cheating on me. I always swore I would get you back, teach you a lesson. If my lawyer is reading this, it means I never got the chance to do so in life. So here goes -- here's my opportunity.

The million pounds will by now have been put into a special bank account. You can have it as soon as you have completed the following challenge.

To my knowledge, at the time of writing, you have had five boyfriends, excluding me and your current one.

---

Holly mentally counted them. Yes, that seemed right. The letter continued:

---

If you have any more boyfriends between me writing this and my death, I shall give my lawyer a new letter. If you are reading this then I assume you haven't.

From what I have heard, you have treated every one of your boyfriends badly, and cheated on most of them. So I thought that in getting my own back, I'd compensate them too.

There are five sealed envelopes with this letter. Each has a special seal. It will be obvious to anyone if they are broken.

Each envelope has instructions for a particular task within it. You must find each of your five previous boyfriends and give them the envelope with their name on it. They will check to see that the seal is still in place, so that they know my instructions are still inside.

They will then open the envelope and read the instructions. You must entirely comply with the instructions. I know that this will be difficult for you -- you never did like doing as you were told.

If you do this successfully with each of your previous boyfriends, you will get the million pounds. If you fail with just one, the million pounds will be divided equally between them.

Now of course it is in their interest that you fail these tasks, so that they get the money. Don't think I haven't thought of this. We need an independent adjudicator, to ensure that each task is carried out fairly, and to determine when you have successfully carried it out.

I therefore now ask my lawyer, Mr. Pointer, to carry out this task. He should travel with you to meet each boyfriend, and act as a witness throughout. I have set aside some money to pay his fees for doing so.

Finally I ask that Mr. Pointer contacts each of these men in advance to notify them of the rules that I have set out above.

I only wish I could be there to witness this myself.

Signed,

Simon Walker.

---

"What's in the envelopes?" Holly asked, after a short pause.

"I don't know," said the lawyer. "I've only just seen the letter now. Simon did not tell me what it said or even that there were envelopes inside."

"Have a look now," Holly urged.

The lawyer examined the envelopes.

"Each one has the name of one of your ex-boyfriends on -- nothing else," he said. "And they're sealed. I can't open them without breaking the seal, and Simon specifically stated in his letter that your ex-boyfriends had that privilege."

"So, legally speaking, I have to do what he says?" Holly asked.

"He can't force you to do as he says," explained the lawyer. "But if you don't, you won't get the money and I'll have to split between your former boyfriends."

"And you are prepared to come along and act as a witness?" asked Holly.

"There are details here of the bank account with the money for my fees in," said the lawyer. "I'll check, and as long as the money is there, I think I am duty bound to comply."

"And you'll contact my ex-boyfriends?" asked Holly.

"Yes," said the lawyer. "He's given me their contact details here as well. He did a very thorough job."

"Do you have any idea of what could be in the envelopes?" asked Holly.

"None," said the lawyer.

"What if -- what if what's in the envelopes is impossible, or illegal, or something?" Holly worried.

"I can't allow you to do anything illegal," explained the lawyer. "If there is any requirement that is against the law, we will ignore it. If there is any requirement that is completely impossible, again, we will ignore it. But other than that, of course you don't have to comply, but if you don't, you won't get the money."

"OK," said Holly, exasperated. "It's a million pounds. Whatever it is, I'll do it."

"Good," said the lawyer, smiling. "Well, I'll phone your ex-boyfriends and organise meetings with them. I'll phone you when I've organised the first one, and we'll go together and get the first task done."

Holly had been meaning to go shopping after her meeting at the lawyers, but now she wanted to get home and tell Ryan everything that had happened. She raced home as fast as she could.

As soon as she went through the door, her heart sank. On the stairs were strewn a mixture of clothes -- her boyfriend's, and some women's clothes she didn't recognise. Skirt, top, bra, knickers. The second clue, if she needed one, was the sounds emitting from upstairs.

"Yes... just like that... just there..." followed by a yowl of pleasure. She recognised the voice immediately. It was her best friend, Rachel.

She raced upstairs, every step expecting the noise of her footsteps to disturb the couple upstairs. But she didn't -- they were clearly too enwrapped in their lovemaking.

As she entered the bedroom, she saw her best friend lying on her back, her boyfriend on top. Ryan was naked, but, to add insult to injury, Rachel was wearing Holly's French maid outfit, the top undone and pulled open to give access to her breasts, the skirt pulled right up to allow access to her vagina. Rachel had her legs wrapped round Ryan and he was fucking her hard.

Rachel was the first to see Holly. A smile spread across her face. She didn't make any effort to stop Ryan from continuing to thrust his cock inside her. As Holly watched in horror, Rachel had an orgasm. Faked, Holly could tell, but she knew from experience Ryan wouldn't be able to. Soon after, he came himself.

Only then did he notice Holly stood there. He was speechless. Holly could not think of what to say either. Rachel had no such problem.

"He's mine now," she sneered.

"Get out!" yelled Holly, recovering her voice. "Both of you, now!"

Seeing her anger, and knowing her temper from previous experience, both quickly got out of bed and hurried towards the stairs. Holly noticed that Rachel's hands had been cuffed behind her back with the fluffy handcuffs she usually so enjoyed Ryan using on her.

Ryan started to stoop down and try to pick up his clothes.

"Oh no," said Holly. "Do that and I'll push you down those stairs. Out. Now."

The two lovers raced down the stairs, Ryan naked, Rachel in just the French maid's outfit, top still pulled open. Holly followed them to the front door.

"Give me back my outfit," she ordered Rachel, and when Rachel did not immediately act to take it off, Holly took it off for her, ripping it to get it over the handcuffs.

Holly opened the front door.

"Out!" she said.

Both of them looked at her, not believing she was really going to force them outside naked.

The look on Holly's face convinced them they were wrong. Both stepped outside, Ryan placing his hands over his crotch, Rachel having no such luxury, with her own hands restrained.

She closed the door and watched them through the window. Any lucky neighbours who were not in work today would have a great view. Ryan was the hottest boy she had ever pulled. She knew every inch of his body, and every inch was perfect. Rachel was stunning too. Even a straight girl like Holly could appreciate that.

She watched them through the window. At first Ryan just hammered on the door, begging to be allowed back in, but she ignored him. Eventually he gave up and decided to try next door. Rachel just stood there, bright red now, showing none of the defiance she had shortly before when Holly had discovered them.

Their next door neighbour answered the door. He was a single man in his forties who Holly deeply disliked. He always seemed to leer at her whenever she left the house and was always making lewd comments about her appearance. After a short discussion with Ryan, he looked over to where Rachel was standing, still fully exposed. His eyes lit up and he made no attempt to hide that he was examining her body closely.

Eventually, eyes clearly focussed on Rachel's chest, he ushered the two of them in to his house.

Holly spent the rest of the day watching the front door of the neighbour's house, and eventually the two of them left: Ryan dressed in some of the neighbour's clothes, Rachel with a blanket around her, but looking as if her hands were still cuffed behind her back.

Although pleased at her revenge, Holly was still furious. How dare Ryan cheat on her like that? With her best friend, no less. She would get revenge on him one day. When she had her million pounds, then he would regret having cheated on her. She would make sure she made him regret what he had done. But first there was the matter of getting the million pounds -- and that meant allowing Simon his own revenge.