Last Will and Testament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stirred and opened her eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I dozed off. It's been a tiring few days."

"I'm sure. You have every right to be tired. We can talk more tomorrow," I said. "But it's time we both got to bed." I held out my hand to help her to her feet.

Amy stood up and stretched, making her t-shirt slide up her thighs to a dangerous level, and accentuating her breasts. "Okay, see you in the morning," she yawned, turning toward the steps. As I followed her upstairs, I could see the bottom curve of her lovely ass, the thin bit of fabric of her thong barely concealing the treasures it hid.

Just before she went in her room, she turned toward me. "Matt? Thank you. If we get the tests and you're my dad, I think I'll be happy. If you're not, I'd still like to be your friend." She came to me and hugged me. "You're a good man. No wonder Mom liked you," she said, and then she kissed me on the cheek. "Good night."

It took me a long time to fall asleep. The young woman across the hall could be the daughter I never knew I had. I was trying to sort out my feelings for her. Could I love her like a father loves his daughter? I wasn't sure what that meant, but if she was mine, I vowed to do everything I could to make her know she still had family, even though her mother was gone.

But what if her dad was one of my high school buddies? That would make my attraction toward her at least marginally acceptable. She was as beautiful and desirable as her mother had been. I finally fell asleep, and dreamed of what I would like to do with her.

I awoke the next morning to the feel of Amy's soft hand on my arm. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said.

That face! So much like her mother, so beautiful, with her mother's warm, inviting smile. It took me a moment to register that Amy was looking at the tent in my covers where they covered my morning wood. The fact that she was leaning over me, still wearing that t-shirt, allowing me to see a good portion of her breasts, didn't help me to go soft.

"Good morning, Amy," I croaked, rolling on my side to try to hide my erection. "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get out of bed and make coffee. Breakfast can be ready in ten minutes. So, up and at 'em!" she smiled.

"I'll be down in fifteen," I replied. "I want to get a shower and get dressed first."

"I really need some coffee. Come down and start it, and then take your shower," Amy said. "I won't make the eggs until I hear the water shut off."

"You go ahead. I'll be down in a minute."

"No, I'm afraid you'll go back to sleep. Here's your robe. Let's go," Amy said, grabbing for my covers.

"Amy! Wait! I'm just in my boxers," I protested.

"And I'm just in a t-shirt and panties," she observed. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

I felt my face growing red. "I really think you should leave the room."

Amy looked confused for a second, and then giggled. "I'm not going anywhere until you're out of bed. Look, I know you have a hard-on. That often happens to guys in the morning, doesn't it? Don't be upset. It doesn't look like you have anything to be ashamed about. I'll turn around."

The sight of this beautiful young girl in her skimpy clothing made it impossible for me to look like a gentleman, but I could tell she was serious about not giving me any privacy. I sat up, grabbed the robe, did what I could to hide my erection, and got to my feet.

"Decent?" Amy giggled, turning to face me.

"Amy, I'm sorry,..." I began.

"For what? If I'm your daughter, it's still OK. Some of my girlfriends have told me how they've caught their Dads with morning boners, so it's no big deal. If I'm not your daughter, I'll take it as a compliment. Now, how about making us some coffee?"

I followed her down to the kitchen. I thought I had the situation under control, my erection fading, until Amy bent over to get a frying pan from the bottom cupboard, showing me her sweet ass again in that tiny thong. I quickly finished making the coffee and fled to the shower. I came with only a few strokes, need overcoming the shame I felt about lusting over a girl who could be my own flesh and blood.

Relieved, clean, and properly dressed, I returned to the kitchen just as Amy was filling two plates with large piles of scrambled eggs. The heady aromas of rich coffee and freshly cooked sausage filled the air.

As we ate, we discussed again what we would do when our letters came from the lawyer. I think I managed to keep her from seeing me checking out her nipples in that thin t-shirt.

"What time does the mail come?" Amy asked.

"Usually around noon," I said, taking my dishes to the sink. "More coffee?"

"Please," she answered. "I guess I'll go home after the mail comes and we make that phone call."

"Where's home?"

"About a four-hour drive west," Amy said. "I had a good night's sleep, so I'll be OK."

"If the attorney's letter doesn't come, will you stay until tomorrow?" I asked.

"Could I?"

"Of course," I replied. "I probably should go into work tomorrow morning, but I can be home in time for the mail."

"OK, I'll drive back then and we'll meet at the lawyer's office on Monday," Amy said.

"Why not stay? That is, if you can stand being around your old man all weekend."

"You mean if I want to be around a nice-looking guy who's old enough to be my father?" Amy teased. "Sure, I'd love that. Now that Mom's gone, I'd like to reconnect with her old friends. But I don't have much clothing with me."

"I'll take you shopping this morning," I offered.

"A guy who wants to go shopping with a woman? I see why Mom said you're a great guy," Amy laughed.

"I'll even treat, if you can keep the damage sensible," I said.

"Apparently I'm the poor little rich girl here, so I can handle it, thanks." Then Amy came up to me and put her arms around me. "I'm glad I've met you, father or not."

I could feel her breasts against my chest. Snippets of my dreams the night before began to play inside my head. I knew I could get in real trouble here.

"Go get dressed," I said. "There's a little group of shops a couple of miles from here. They should have most of what you need. We'll come back here for lunch and to check the mail, and then I'll take you to the mall if you need other stuff."

"Sounds like fun," Amy said. "Give me half an hour to shower and get ready."

I found myself staring at her cute little ass again as she left the kitchen.

I was done with the dishes and was on the phone with my partner when she came downstairs. She was wearing a short skirt and a tank top. Except for the longer hair, she looked just like Debbie. Just as pretty, fresh, and irresistibly sexy.

"How do I look?" Amy said, smiling, turning slowly so I could admire her from all sides. "I wanted to look nice to go out in public with a gentleman. Or for the first time with my father."

"You're beautiful, Amy. Either way, I'll be proud to be seen with you."

As we drove to the shops, we talked more about the paternity test. "I'm still not sure if I want to know if you're my Dad," Amy said. "I'm a grown-up now, legally, so it's not like I need to have a father to take care of me. I should be able to do that myself."

"True, but it never hurts to have someone you can call family," I said.

"It never hurts to have a new friend, either," Amy replied. "Can we wait to make a decision?"

The first place we went specialized in casual wear like jeans and tops. Amy picked several items there, along with a pair of comfortable shoes. We then went to another shop, where she found a nice outfit to wear to the attorney's office and a pair of sensible but dressy shoes. The last stop was a lingerie store. As I followed her in the door, she said, "Are you OK being in here?"

"Sure," I said, "but if you don't want me here,..."

"No, stay. Maybe my Daddy would like to help his little girl choose some pretty things."

I gulped and followed her into the shop. Amy laughed when she saw that the clerk had heard her.

Thankfully, she didn't insist on modeling her choices for me like she had in the other stores. Some of the things she picked out had more surface area in the price tags than the garments, and the clerk was giving me some inquisitive looks.

We got sandwiches at a deli near my house, and went home to eat and check the mail. There was the usual junk mail, but no letter from an attorney.

"Let's call anyway," Amy said.

I put the DVD back in the player, and skipped ahead until I found the lawyer's phone number. A woman answered the phone, and I told her who I was and what I wanted. She transferred me to Debbie's attorney's office, and I told his secretary the same thing.

"Mr. Chambers, I'm aware of certain documents involving a gentleman with your name and a party named Amy Harrison, but until you can give me your passwords, I'm not at liberty to discuss this further," she said. "Forgive me if you think I'm rude, but the passwords should be in the hands of those involved by tomorrow at the latest. Please call back then."

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow," I said to Amy after I hung up.

We spent the afternoon talking. We watched Debbie's video two more times, and Amy studied my old yearbook for pictures of me, Ron and Sam.

"Look at these pictures. Come here, sit next to me."

I sat on the sofa next to her to look at the book she had resting on her thigh.

"I don't look like any of you guys," Amy said, squeezing close to me.

"No, you don't. Lucky for you!" I chuckled.

"Oh, come on, now. You were all kind of cute, and you still look good as a mature man," Amy said.

"You make me sound so old!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I know you're not even forty, but you're my mother's age. You're mature. You're a man who knows what the world's about, not some stupid hormonal kid. And yes, I think you're kind of hot," she giggled.

"Is that what teenage girls tell their fathers these days?" I asked.

"Assuming you are my father. Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it. You're a good looking guy. And Mom was right. You are a nice guy. I enjoy being with you. I might even ask you out if you aren't my dad," Amy said.

Whoa. This just made things a lot more complicated. I already had admitted to myself that I was physically attracted to Amy, but I had thought I was going to be able to ignore that if she turned out to be the result of some amazing nights I had with her mother.

I knew that a father wasn't supposed to notice his daughter's choice of lingerie, or the curve of her hip, or the feel of her skin.

He shouldn't be waiting for the next time she bends over, so he can almost see her asshole under her thong.

He must not find himself wondering how responsive her nipples are. Or how she tastes. Or how tight she might be.

I can't be fantasizing about how beautiful her voice will sound when she cums on my cock.

"Matt? Earth to Matt!" Amy said.

I blinked and focused on her face. I must have had a pretty guilty expression on mine.

"Where did you go?" Amy asked. She looked deep into my eyes, a question in hers, and then smiled. Her hand touched my thigh and she looked down.

"Oh," she said. "It's not morning, so I guess this is a compliment."

"Amy,..." I began.

"It's OK. I don't mind. There's a two out of three chance that we're not related. I'm not a prude. I meant it when I said I thought you were hot."

"I just don't know how to feel about all this," I said.

"Well, either way," Amy whispered, "I would like a kiss."

It started out pretty innocently. I kissed her lips gently, held them there for a moment as she kissed me back, and then moved away so I could see her eyes. We said nothing. I pulled her to me and kissed her again. This was still a kiss I could have claimed was chaste, if it hadn't lasted so long. I held her face in one hand and stroked her hair with the other. "Amy, we ..." I began.

"Not now," Amy breathed hushing me with her lips on mine. "Later." As she pressed her mouth to mine, I thought I heard her moan softly.

We both must have sensed we were nearing the point of no return. Amy finally broke the kiss and looked at me. "I think we forgot about the one in three chance that I am your daughter," she said.

"I think we did," I replied.

"Let's make dinner," she said, standing up. "I need to think."

I knew I did too. I had to convince myself there was a good reason why I shouldn't just carry this girl upstairs and fuck the hell out of her.

We calmed down in the kitchen as we foraged for dinner. It was obvious it was time for a trip to the supermarket, so after we did the dishes, we went to the store. When we had put the groceries away, we sat down to watch TV.

The simple activities of the evening were what I felt could be normal between a single father and his young adult daughter. We both seemed to be having a good time. I could go for several seconds at a time without thinking about Amy in a sexual way.

When the sit-com we were watching was over, Amy asked, "Could I borrow a scissors? I need to take the tags off the stuff I bought today."

"There should be two pairs in the drawer next to the fridge. Bring them both and then go get your bags. I'll help you if you bring everything in here," I said.

In a few minutes, we had all the outer garments free of tags and folded on the coffee table. Amy was carefully removing the tags from a nearly transparent bra and thong set.

"You know," I said, "I enjoyed today."

"So did I. I can't believe you went shopping with me," Amy said. "That was fun."

"I liked having you model your purchases for me."

"I wanted your opinion. Besides, you make me feel special," she said.

"You didn't model anything for me in that last store."

"I doubt the clerk would have let me. She heard me say that about me being your little girl."

"Would you model those things for me now?"

"Should I?" Amy asked, looking just a little worried.

"Yes."

She carried her lingerie upstairs, and in a few minutes returned, wearing my robe. She opened it to reveal a pale yellow lacy bra and boy-short panty set.

"Take the robe off."

It fell to the floor. She stepped away from it, and turned slowly so I could admire her.

"Lovely," I breathed. "Now try on the red things."

In moments she returned. The garments were simple. There was not much to them except for unlined blood-red satin and a bit of matching lace. Her nipples were obviously erect, and the thong lightly divided her sex, barely covering it. Without a word, she moved to stand directly in front of me, slowly moving from one alluring pose to the next. Finally she stopped and looked at the bulge straining in my pants.

I said, "You know I have to make love to you, don't you Amy?"

"Yes," she said in a quiet voice.

"Then, take those things off and come here."

She reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were even more perfect than her mother's had been. They were beautiful, the kind that may never sag, large enough to look amazing on her slender frame.

She fiddled with the hip strings of her thong. "I'm a little scared," she said.

"My God, child, are you a virgin?" I asked.

"No, no, I'm Debbie Harrison's daughter, remember? I learned a lot from my mother. We were pretty open with each other. That's not it at all."

"What is it then?" I wondered. "I'll be as gentle as you need me to be. Just because I don't have a woman right now doesn't mean I don't know how to treat a woman. There's nothing to be scared of."

"I'm scared of what I'm feeling," she said as she pulled her thong down. It clung for an instant to her bare, moist lips before floating to the floor.

"I don't know what I'm feeling either," I said as I stood and pulled her naked body against me. Our tongues met as I kneaded her bare buttocks.

Reluctantly breaking the kiss, I led Amy upstairs to my room. As she lay on my bed and watched, I undressed. My erection was dripping when I pulled my shorts off and joined her. Amy's delicate hand closed gently around my cock, her thumb toward my belly and her fingertips dancing on the underside of my shaft, exactly the way her mother had so long ago.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" Amy asked.

"No."

"No? Oh, I thought ...." Amy never finished her sentence, because my mouth found hers. Our tongues explored each other as I caressed the buttery smooth skin of her side.

"I'm going to make love to you now," I said, my hand gliding slowly to her breast. The hard nipple lodged between my thumb and forefinger, and I stroked and fondled it reverently.

Amy let out a little gasp the first time I kissed her throat. When I slid my hand down to cup her sex and licked her nipple, she moaned. She spread her legs slightly as I stroked her slick lips, easing my finger between them. When my finger, wet with her juices, touched her clit, she jolted with the sensation.

"I'm really sensitive," she whispered.

"Good, baby. I want to make you cum," I said. My tongue trailed down over her firm, flat belly, pausing for a moment to tease her navel, and then moving closer to the sweet aromatic moisture I was compelled to taste. Her clean-shaven mound was very warm on my mouth, and she was already moving her hips slightly.

"Lick me," Amy whimpered.

Positioning myself between her legs, I tasted the soft, tender skin of her upper thighs, kissing, licking, touching her with my teeth, teasing her, making her think I might bite. My thumb was stroking slowly from her opening to her clit, a light touch, never quite penetrating, never pressing too hard on the sensitive bundle of nerves at the top. I waited until she was panting for air and moving her hips rhythmically up and down before I allowed my curled tongue to enter her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh Daddy, oh my God, you're going to make me cum!" she moaned.

I said nothing. Two fingers went carefully into her entrance while my lips grabbed her clit. Probing slowly but deep inside her, I sucked her erect button into my mouth, released it, licked it thoroughly, and then grabbed it again. I curled my fingers and explored her depths. When I found the soft ridged patch inside her, I pushed and prodded it with my fingertips and renewed my efforts on her nub.

A moan began deep in Amy's gut, rising in pitch and volume as her legs began to spasm against my ears. The sound changed to a keening cry as she raised her hips high off the bed, lifting my upper body with them. I drank.

When she collapsed, I cleaned her with my tongue, savoring a flavor unlike anyone else I had ever been with. Except for Debbie. I've never forgotten how her mother tasted. Every woman I've been with since has compared unfavorably to the superb aroma and flavor of Debbie Harrison. Until now.

"Mattie, Mattie, please, please stop," she moaned, grabbing my head and raising it so she could look in my eyes.

"Why?"

"I need you inside me."

I moved up in the bed, kissing my way back to her sweet mouth. Her hand grasped my manhood and aimed it at her steaming pussy. There was no more hesitation, no restraint. As soon as we felt the head of my cock spread her swollen lips, I began to ease inside. She locked her legs around my hips and pulled me in further, until I was buried completely in her hot, tight depths.

"I've never been with a man before," Amy whispered between kisses. "A few boys, yes, but never a man. You feel so big inside me. So good." He legs gripped my torso firmly, holding me still inside her.

I wanted to move, but she held me tight as her breathing became louder. Almost imperceptible at first, I felt the walls of her tight vagina clamp rhythmically around my shaft.

"Hold still!" she gasped. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!"

The pulsating got stronger, and so did her breathing. Her pussy got wetter, the grip of her arms and legs on my torso, firmer. "Daddy, I'm cumming. Oh God."