Last Will and Testament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, she relaxed a bit. "I told you I was sensitive," she sighed. She kissed me. Then she pushed on my chest a little to raise me so we could look at each other. "Matt, this is so wrong."

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry, Amy, I don't know what came over me. We should stop."

"No, we shouldn't. Please, make me cum again. I want to be with a man tonight," she said.

At first, when I pulled back so just the head of my cock was still gripped by her wet velvet vise, I wanted to ram back inside her. The only woman who had ever inspired such lust in me was this girl's own mother. But then I remembered how wonderful it had been the first time with Debbie. We had taken it slow, even at that age knowing that prolonging our pleasure could be rewarding. I decided to find out if her daughter had inherited that appreciation from her. Or from me.

It was a challenge to control myself. Each time I bottomed out in her, Amy would kiss me passionately, her tongue sucking mine, mimicking what the muscles of her pussy were doing to my cock. Each time I pulled back, we would break our kiss to breathe.

"I'm cumming again," she hissed.

I pushed back inside her and held it as deep as I could. Amy's cunt muscles were sucking my cock with almost painful force. I knew I would have scratches on my back in the morning.

"Will you cum inside me?" she panted.

"Should I?"

"God, yes!" she said, as she kissed me furiously.

"I'm not ready yet," I whispered, breaking the kiss and pulling out of her. I got to my knees.

"Mattie? What are you doing?"

"Some more of this," I replied, grasping her by her hips and lowering my mouth toward her wet, swollen pussy.

Two orgasms later, Amy pushed me away. "Fuck me now," she gasped. "I need you to fuck me now. Please, Matt, I want your cock inside me."

This time, we weren't as slow. It was still love-making, but Amy would have none of the careful, sensuous movements we enjoyed before. Her pelvis moved forcefully to meet my thrusts. When I came, Amy's moans joined my grunts in a chorus of animal passion.

I rolled us over, so she was lying on top of me. I could feel our juices slipping over my softening shaft as it slid out of her. We were too tired to care. We held each other for a while, kissing gently, caressing, our limbs intertwined, until I felt her sleeping breath on my chest.

Light was coming through the curtains when I awoke. Amy's head was under the covers, her knees on the pillow next to me, her luscious ass in the air.

"Amy, what are you doing?"

"Getting ready to show you my appreciation for your morning compliment. Like this." Amy's tongue slid from my ballsack to the head of my cock. "So that's what we taste like," she said. "Not bad." She licked me again. "Not bad at all." She twirled her tongue around the head of my cock. "Now I want you to just lie there. Don't move. I've never done this before, but I want to with you." She engulfed me.

Tongue. Lips. Hands. Amy took me as far into her mouth as she could, over and over. Her tongue was never still, bathing my crown when she popped me out of her mouth, and working down my length when she pulled me in.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said through clenched teeth.

She sucked me harder, jacked me more firmly. I could smell her juices running out of her. Just before I released the first long rope of my cum against her tonsils, I found her entrance with my finger and plunged it inside. She writhed as she struggled to swallow.

After she had licked me clean, she threw the covers back and looked at me. I was sucking her taste from my fingers.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning." She moved up to me and lay on my chest to kiss me.

"I need coffee," she eventually said.

Like the previous morning, I started the coffee and got showered and dressed while she cooked. Breakfast was ready when I got downstairs. Amy hadn't said much since we got out of bed, and neither had I. We had crossed a very large line. Our relationship, whatever it was going to be, would never be the same.

"Do you have to go to work this morning?" she asked.

"Yes, I think I should. I have a couple of things I need to do, but I'll be home by the time the mail comes." I looked at my watch. "I have to go."

"I'll hang out here," Amy said. "I can find things to do, laundry and so on. Should I have lunch ready at noon?"

"That would be great." I kissed her on the cheek and basically fled out the door.

I smoothed things over with my partner by explaining some, but certainly not all, of what had happened. I made some phone calls, sent a few emails, and reviewed a new contract. My heart wasn't in it. I had to go home and talk with Amy.

When I walked in the front door, she was sitting on the couch. Her long blonde hair was held back in a clip, revealing her lithe, young body, clad only in a filmy pink babydoll set.

"I went shopping. I thought you'd like this," she said.

"Baby, we need to talk."

"I know. Oh, the mail came. I didn't open anything, but there are two identical envelopes addressed to

each of us," she said. "I wanted to wait for you."

"I want to talk about what we did," I said.

"Stop, Matt," Amy said, her face serious. "I loved every minute of it, and I want to do it again." She stood, and removed her pink negligee, tossing it on the sofa. Amy pressed the length of her lovely, nude body against me. We kissed for a while, and then she knelt in front of me. She unfastened my belt.

"Honey, I'm not sure I want the paternity test," I said.

"What test, Daddy?"