Last Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers

Deborah"

"Yes!" he thought triumphantly. He snatched up the phone. Now he would call her, now he would tell her that... He put the phone down.

"Oh for God's sake, get hold of yourself, John. What are you going to do? Go 'Nanny, nanny boo boo, she loved me the best'?" He opened Deborah's hidden email inbox and looked at Judith's last email, only a couple days old.

"Dear Deborah,

God I hope everything is alright. Everyone is frantic over not hearing from you. Are you okay? I know something is wrong. Please tell me its not the children. Please tell me nothing has happened to John. If you've left us for the real world forever, well, I always knew you would. But I have such a nagging feeling, a hollowness in the pit of my stomach that says something different.

Love,

Judith"

John picked up the phone one more time. This time there was no hesitation and he pressed the "send" button. Whatever else had happened, both he and Judith had loved Deborah. Just because he was the only one of the pair who had in person didn't mean Judith's feelings weren't real. She deserved to find out what had happened and he wanted very much to know more about this woman who had a piece of his wife's heart.

"Hello Judith. This is Deborah's husband John. Please don't hang up! I have some terrible news and I desperately need to talk to you, for both our sakes."

(The End)

(Thanks to my wonderful editor and friend Marian, for helping me with this and so many other stories and for being my friend. Thanks to Dot for her unfailing encouragement and support. And as always to "John", for being my rock.)

patricia51
patricia51
1,909 Followers
12