Lasting Impression

Story Info
He gives her what she deserves.
1.9k words
4.34
84.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the dimly lit club. Nothing but candles and black lights illuminated the place. I moved carefully through the bodies, clothed entirely in black. It wasn’t like me to go to the club alone, but because of my busy work schedule I was obliged to meet my friends there instead of going with them.

The strobe and other flashing lights made the people glow and seen almost nonhuman as I made my way over the crowded dance floor. I spotted a familiar face and headed in that direction. How nice, they had a drink waiting for me. Just what I needed!

I drank it quickly, feeling it burn as it made its way down my throat. Ah, if only my old friends could see me now. I wore a short black skirt and a black corset that pushed my breasts up and out. The dark colors accented my pale skin. My long hair spilled down my back. The dark makeup gave an unnatural appearance to my face. This was a far cry from the way I dressed years ago.

At that moment, the music turned to a familiar tune. The throbbing drum beat instantly made me feel sexy. The need to dance overwhelmed me and I made my way to the center of the dance floor. A few of my friends followed me. We danced together in a small group with others dancing in an outer circle.

A man caught my eye as I danced. He was beautiful. There was just no other way to describe him. He was tall, thin, and had long black hair that reached far past his shoulders. His pale skin required no makeup and looked like chiseled marble. His dark, icy blue eyes were cold, yet hypnotic. He began to dance toward me as we made eye contact.

I felt small next to him. The song began to change as I saw him nod to the DJ in the booth. I was in trouble now. The song had changed to “Closer”. That particular one always got me in trouble.

“Little girls should be careful in what they wear.” His voice an insidious whisper in my ear, “They may attract dangerous men.”

His breath caressed my ear and neck as he spoke. It angered me, yet also excited me at the same time. We moved in time with each other, his movements toward me reminding me of an animal stalking its prey. Apparently, I was the prey.

As the chorus started, his fingers entwined in my hair pulling me into a low, grinding dip. I was determined not to lose my cool with him. I’ll just give him this one dance and be done with him. I turned in his grasp to put my back against him. I ground my ass against him, bending down and slowly moving back up while dragging my hands along my legs.

I felt his hands move to my hips to hold me. I slid my body back down his and turned around, putting us face to face. He was looking down into my eyes with a twisted smile that would send chill through even the most sadistic of people.

“This style isn’t you little one. I know your type. You’re quiet and bookish by day, yet you attempt to be a rebel at night. You live a dual existence. You should be wearing a white dress.”

I glared at him. How dare he attempt to size me up!

“Shh. don’t get too upset. You’re not a threat to me. You are harmless, an innocent. I can feel it; you’re frightened here.”

He was right, I was very frightened in his grasp. I could no longer find my friends. The dance floor was crowded with strangers. The room was spinning. Suddenly, I was being pulled away from the floor to a far booth.

A harsh kiss followed my being shoved into the booth. His hands began to move up my legs.

“Stop it!” I yelled as I tried to push him off.

This only seemed to make things worse. He grinned again as he licked my neck with the tip of his tongue.

“You’ll admit that you’re frightened. I know that much. However, there is something else that I know. You refuse to admit that you like it.”

His fingers found their way into my panties as he spoke. I could feel them trying to work their way inside me. My heart raced, beating faster and faster. My mind spun. There’s no way something like this would happen in a room full of people. My body was giving in. I was becoming increasingly wet and also disgusted at the same time. It was just more fuel to his desire. He began to whisper into my ear again.

“You enjoy this. You want this. You want to feel everything that I do. Give in. In time you will have no other choice. Your entire body will be screaming and you will not receive release until you beg for it.”

With that, his finger entered me, making me gasp. His mouth clamped down on my shoulder. His teeth scraped my flesh. He was thrusting his finger deep within me, making a “come-hither” motion to caress my g-spot. I shut my eyes tightly, trying not to feel. His mouth released my shoulder and he spoke again.

“You can feel that. Don’t fight me. You want me to fuck you. You just haven’t admitted it yet. Yes, mmm, you’re getting wetter. Your mind may fight but your body knows what it needs.”

Another finger was shoved in as the thrusts became harder. His tongue traced my ear. My hips began to rock against him as my mind began to lose the battle. I hated myself. Why couldn’t I shut him out? The pain in my shoulder was enough to keep me in reality. He scared me. He was so strong. I was no match. I just wanted to run and hide.

Dear God, I wanted him. What was wrong with me? What had this man done to my head? I could hear him laughing in my ear. He withdrew his fingers and sat down, pulling me to him, facing the dance floor. He held my panties to one side as I was forced to sit down.

I felt him start to slip inside me as I sat. It felt as if I was tearing. The pain was excruciating. There was no way I could take all of him. I heard his sigh of pleasure as I slowly slid down his shaft. His hands grabbed my hips and forced me the remaining way down.

He refused to let me move. His hands invaded my corset, pinching my nipples and rolling them between his fingertips. He was biting my neck and licking my ear. I wanted so much to move, to end the torment, but I wasn’t about to give in.

He slowly began to move his hips. I could feel his length moving inside me. I held back my begging and moaning. I bit my lip hard so that I wouldn’t cry out. My body took over and I began to move my hips as well. My breathing became heavy.

I felt as his hand began to unlace my corset. My God, he wasn’t going to make me naked in a public place, was he? My corset was pulled away as the thought passed through my mind. His nails raked down my back. He leaned me forward so that he could watch himself move in and out at a slow, torturous pace.

He reached around to pinch my nipples again. I could hear his grunts of need and desire. His moans bordered on a low growl. It was driving me mad.

“Please...” I began to beg softly

“I know what you want, dear one. You want this!”

With that he began to pound into me, harder and faster. He lifted me up, turning me around to face him. His pounding continued, still faster and harder. I would no doubt be bruised. He reached around and started to work his finger into my ass.

I couldn’t ignore anything anymore. I started to moan in spite of myself with tears in my eyes. I began to feel that familiar tingle in my lower half. I couldn’t let myself cum like this. Not for him, not at his mercy. I had to gain control somehow.

Just then, his finger was pushed deeper, thrusting into me a bit harder. Suddenly, it was pulled out and replaced by two. I couldn’t stand it. I was filled. I moved only at his mercy. My clit rubbed against him as he pummeled me. My head spun, my thoughts trying to prevent me from cumming at his will.

His other hand caught my face and held it close to his. His ice blue eyes bore into mine, looking into my soul. I couldn’t make myself look away. He could see the panic and struggle in my eyes.

“Cum for me. Give in. Cum hard!”

I had no choice but to do as I was told. My body gave in. I had no control over what was happening. As he thrust his fingers deep inside my ass and pounded his cock deep inside, my muscles began to tense. I gripped his shoulders tightly as I screamed out. The passion ripped my soul in two.

I couldn’t believe my ears. I was screaming for him to fuck me, not to stop. I was begging for more. The whole time he kept eye contact with a cold, satisfied gaze that turned me to ice. It angered me. His indifference to his own pleasure and his feeling of conquering me made my body insane with pleasure and also fear and anger.

It felt as if everything had withered and died in those moments. I had given in. I had enjoyed it and he knew it. However, he wasn’t finished. He had yet to cum. He stood me up and placed me on the booth. A friend of his appeared in front of me, shoving his cock into my mouth as he grabbed my hair.

He forced himself deep into my throat, making me gag and my eyes start to tear. The dark stranger who had fucked me to an unwilling, yet earth-shattering, orgasm began slamming into me from behind. His hands gripped my hips tightly.

Every thrust moved me forward on this new man’s cock. I could hear both of them grunting as they used me. They yelled at me, telling me how much the liked it and how good it felt. They took turns smacking my ass and pulling my hair. I couldn’t help myself.

I was moaning as his friend came in my mouth and over my face. My dark stranger didn’t stop when his friend pulled out. He continued to pummel my from behind. His grunts and groans becoming increasingly urgent. Oh God, I hurt but I didn’t care. My body was on the edge of another screaming orgasm. I was shaking, and moaning. My arms were barely able to hold me up.

He held me up by my hair. He reached around to stroke my clit. I couldn’t take anymore. I was about to go over the edge. My whole body began to tense and I started to whimper and moan loudly. He pulled out quickly and shoved three fingers deep into me. I began to cum hard as he came all over my face and tits.

I passed out. I don’t know what happened after that. When I awoke the club was being cleaned up. The bartender told me that my stranger had left, but would be watched by him, as I was now his. I can only wonder now, what the next encounter will bring.