Lasting Love

Story Info
Two loves reunite after almost twenty years.
1.3k words
3.17
11k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd and Daisy had grown up in a small town. In high school there was definitely an attraction but they never got enough courage to act on those feelings. They missed their chance at romance. For years, both had thought about what could have been. The feelings remained the same even though the physical distance between them grew. One day, Daisy was checking her e-mail when she noticed that Todd had sent her a message. In the message, he was apologizing for not making an effort to be with her in high school. He wanted to know if he could call her sometime. She knew that he was married with children but she also knew that he would not be contacting her unless something was wrong. Daisy gave him her phone number and told him that he could call her anytime.

Todd called her late one night. They talked about their lives including his loveless and sexless marriage. He doesn't want to lose his children but he can't live like this anymore. He told Daisy that all of his thoughts are of her.

There was a moment of silence and then he said, "I love you. I need you. I want you."

She could tell that he had one goal on his mind...meeting at a hotel. She loved, needed, and wanted him just as much. They made plans to meet during the week.

He arrived first so he texted the room number to her. She knocked on the door. When he opened the door, she could see that he was just as handsome and sexy as she remembered. He is 6'4" with short dark hair. He was wearing a dress shirt and pants. She was wearing a short form fitting red dress that showed off her D cup tits. He couldn't take his eyes off of her no more than she could take her eyes off of him.

Daisy moved into the room. He followed her. She felt him behind her so she turned to face him. They slowly put their arms around each other and began to passionately kiss. Their tongues slipped into each other's mouths. He leaned back on the wall behind them. She moved with him. Daisy's body was pressed against Todd's as the temperature in the room rose. She felt the hardness in his pants. Todd slowly unzipped her dress. When the dress fell to the floor, he could see her leopard print and black lace bra as well as her black lace thong. Daisy loved how he looked at her. While he consumed her with his eyes, she took his pants and boxers off so she could stroke his cock. They moved toward the bed. Nothing existed except for them. Todd and Daisy kissed and touched each other like no time had passed.

He was on top of her when he whispered, "I love being like this with you. I have never felt this way before. You are all I ever want."

She whispered back to him, "All I ever want is you just like this."

While they kissed, he pulled her onto her feet and walked her over to the dresser. Todd pulled her thong off as he got on his knees, parted her lips, and repeatedly licked her clit with his hot tongue. She leaned back on the dresser as her cum ran down her legs. He shoved two fingers inside of her and slowly pulled them out. Daisy watched him slowly stand as he sucked her cum off of his fingers. She clearly saw that he was hungry for her. She unhooked her bra to release her D cup tits. He placed his hands around her waist and lifted her onto the top of the dresser. Todd fingered her clit as he sucked on her tits, and leaned her against the wall behind her. Daisy was in heaven. He spread her legs so he could catch her cum in his mouth. He stuck his tongue inside of her. Then he moved to her clit. The faster that he moved his tongue, the more she came. She moaned and lost control. Daisy belonged to him now. She wouldn't have it any other way. Todd lifted her off of the dresser and carried her to the bed.

Daisy watched him as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He kissed her as he moved over her to lie next to her. She rolled onto her side to face him. Todd's fingers lightly stroked her tits. As they became hard, they passionately kissed over and over again. His hot mouth moved to her neck.

He asked in a whisper, "Can I give you a hicky? I want to give you something for you to remember how much I love you."

She responded by breathlessly whispering, "Yes!"

He sucked and licked on her neck. Her hands traced his back and hip until she felt his hard cock. It was so long and big. Daisy wrapped her hand around it as he rolled onto his back. She wrapped her tongue and mouth around his cock. Her mouth slowly moved up and down until she tasted his precum. She knew it was time to ride her man. He held onto her hips as she moved her pussy over his throbbing cock. She looked deeply into his eyes as she opened her lips and rubbed her pussy on his cock so her cum would cover it. She pinched and pulled on her tits until they were hard. Todd closed his eyes and moaned. She leaned forward and placed her tit into his hot mouth. Todd sucked on one as he held the other. Then he began to suck on the other one. She took his cock and slowly put it inside of her. She moved up and down. Then he grabbed her hips and moved her faster. They were both moaning and crying out with pleasure. A pleasure neither of them had ever felt. He exploded inside of her and filled her with his cum. With his cock still inside of her, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. They kissed and held each other for awhile as they talked about their future. They are husband and wife now. His children are their children. His "former" wife has to be eliminated.

Todd and Daisy moved into the bathroom to clean up. He turned the shower on and the room filled with steam. They held hands as they stepped into the shower. Her back was to the wall as he pressed his naked body against hers. They kissed deeply over and over. He helped her to put one foot on one side of the edge of the tub and the other foot on the other edge of the tub. This opened up her pussy for him. He touched and gently tugged on her clit. A small stream of cum came out of her hole. He shoved three fingers inside of her. She arched her back.

She moaned and said, "Oh baby, I ache for you. Please put it in. I need you now."

He kissed her while grabbing her tits and said breathlessly, "I have always ached for you. You and you alone will always have my cock for your pleasure."

He shoved his cock inside of her and lifted her slightly off of the edge of the tub. She slid up and down the wall as he lost control. She wrapped her arms around his neck. When he could he sucked on her tits. They were one in that moment. She felt him explode inside of her again. His cum filled her. Their combined cum covered his still hard cock and dripped from inside of her. After he slowly lowered her into the tub, she got on her knees and cleaned his cock with her tongue. They washed and dried each other. As they laid on the bed and held hands, they finalized their plans to be together with their children. The only thing in their way was his "former" wife. They got dressed, got into his car, and headed toward his house. Along the way, they stopped for a romantic dinner. They knew that it was just the first of many. They would never be apart again.