Lasting Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Palistus
Palistus
26 Followers

"Oh god Ashie!" Lily moaned as the two broke for air.

"Lily.." Ashley whimpered, pleasure in her core building up from the friction. She lowered her lips to Lily's neck, trailing kisses along the length of it, causing the younger girl to push her head back, exposing her neck to Ashley even more. Having Lily bare herself to her was an incredible feeling, the trust in the action, and the control it gave her.

Her lips started suckling harder on the soft white flesh, tinting it a light red as she kissed along it, all the while increasing the intensity of their lower bodies grinding against each other in a flurry of passion.

Lily's expression was one of pure pleasure and happiness as she whimpered and moaned at Ashley's efforts, a large smile was on her face throughout it all. Her body was glistening with sweat, and she was starting to pant harder and harder as Ashley brought her closer to her peak-- and it sounded as if Ashley was in the same boat.

Ashley paused in her sucking and licking of Lily's neck to say "Lily, I don't think I can last much longer!" and moaned softly.

"Then don't, baby... Come with me, Ashley!" Lily said, Ashley's words being the final push over the edge for her. A flood of pleasure poured through her entire body, concentrated specifically on her crotch. "Ohhh! Oh god, Ashley!" She cried out as her lower parts burned in the ecstasy of her climax, releasing all her pent up energy in one moment.

Ashley pushed her lips down onto the other girls as she came as well, hard. It was by far the best orgasm of her entire life, and even though her experience was limited, the statement would ring true even if she'd been as promiscuous as a hormone filled teenage male. It was simply that amazing, and her body felt as if it were on fire as she shoved her tongue into her student's mouth, frantically thrusting her hips against the soft flesh underneath her as she got her own release. Slowing down at the end casually, not fully stopping for a few seconds, she still was loving the feeling of softly rubbing against her love in such an intimate way, even after they'd both achieved orgasm. Finally, her hips decided they needed rest, and her motions stopped, resting on Lily's naked body.

Both women were in a state of utter happiness, and they found themselves in each others arms instantly. Lily clutched the older woman who just took her virginity tightly to her, smiling into her shoulder.

"That was wonderful, Ashley..." She murmured quietly, not able, nor wishing to speak normally at that moment.

"It really was." Ashley agreed. She wondered what to say at that moment-- and it seemed Lily wondered the same, as they both laid in silence, just holding onto the other.

"Lily?" Ashley said softly to the younger girl who was snuggling against her.

"Yes Ash?" She replied.

"You don't regret coming here do you?" She asked. Lily may be as affectionate as ever, but she honestly had no idea what could be running through her head.

"Of course not! Why would I?"

"I don't know, I mean, it was your first time after all, and things aren't really going to be easy." Ashley said, her voice dropping to a whisper.

"I don't care if things are easy or hard, Ashley, this feels right, so this is right. Everything happens for a reason, and I think this was definitely for a good one. Things might get hard, or things might be easy, but either way, I want those times to be with you." Lily said, strong and sure, before dropping to a softer tone, "I really like you, and I don't see that changing unless you change your mind on everything, and even then..."

"Don't worry Lily, I won't. I'm the type where once you're in... You're really in. I can tell you're the same way." Ashley said with a smile.

"I'm pretty sure I am." Lily said. "And you, Missy, you definitely are taking my heart by storm." Lily smiled, leaning up a tiny bit to plant a light kiss on Ashley's lips.

"I can say the same to you Lils," Ashley said as they broke apart.

The two laid there for a while, simply happy to be with one another. Granted, it would be difficult to hide their affection in the classroom, but not very much so, as it was a mere hour a day. It's not like they didn't have all day, every day to spend with one another after school let out... And that's what mattered.

End

Palistus
Palistus
26 Followers
12