Late

Story Info
A little on the late side, isn't it?
954 words
3.77
65.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A little on the late side, isn't it?" he said.

She thought she had made it in without waking him. She had been out with the girls this night. Nothing wild, just a lot of girl talk, probably a few too many rum & cokes but nothing crazy. She had wanted to leave the bar earlier but her friends had given her flack about being "whipped" and having to get home like a "good little bitch".

"I thought you were going to do whatever you want and not let some man dictate what you do!" one of her friends jeered. "I am doing what I want. What's wrong with wanting to go home and crawl in bed with an amazing guy?" she answered.

Even though she had a good time she just couldn't quit thinking about him. How he looked, smelled, felt, tasted... Thinking about it so much that her pretty panties were wet to the point of dripping. All she wanted to do was get home and get them off, shower the bar smell off of herself and then crawl in bed without waking him up. He was going fishing early that morning so she wouldn't wake him even though she wanted him so badly.

She had just gotten out of the shower, thrown on one of his old t-shirts and just finished brushing her teeth when he scared the daylights out of her.

She jumped then started apologizing immediately " I'm sorry, Honey!! I didn't mean to wake you up. I know it's late, please don't be mad!"

"You're looking a little bit guilty. What's up?" he asked her as he picked up her soaked panties from the laundry basket. After a couple of seconds he threw them back down and just pointed to the bedroom.

She could feel her face turning red as she hurried to the room. He looked pretty serious and she really hated him to be mad or disappointed.

"I'm sorry! I tried not to wake you up!" she cried.

"I'm only interested in one explanation from you." he said as he sat on the bed and pulled her to stand in front of him, "Why are your panties like that? Who was making my baby so hot tonite?"

"You were." she said softly.

"Me? I was here. How can I do that to you from here?" he asked as he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh.

She couldn't speak. His hands felt electric on her skin and sent shock waves through her whole body. She could feel the wetness returning but this time there were no pretty panties to hold it back.

"Well, tell me!" he demanded.

"I wanted to get home sooner! I couldn't stop thinking about you! Oh God, please... " she managed to stutter as his hand slid up to her pussy.

"Well, what kept you? What was more important that kept you there?"

She could barely stand. His fingers were working absolute magic on her and covered in her wetness. They slid easily inside of her as she drew in a deep breath.

"Nothing... I don't... the girls... I wanted to leave... Oh Please! Please, I tried..." she stuttered again as she braced herself on his strong shoulder.

"Uh huh... I bet!" he said slightly sarcastically.

She could feel the orgasm starting to come. He knew exactly the spot inside her that made her crazy and he zeroed in on it with precision. He also knew she was close... too close.

Standing up, he pulled his fingers out of her and put them to her lips. She whimpered a little at the sudden cease of what was just about to send her over the edge but drew his fingers into her mouth and slowly sucked them clean.

"Is that what you were thinking about?" he teased. "Or was there something else?"

She nodded as she knelt down. Sliding her fingers into the waistband of his shorts, she slowly slid them down. On her knees she was at the perfect height to take him into her mouth. She began slowly kissing him and running her tongue up the length of his perfect cock. Taking him into her mouth she brought it in then back out going a little further each time until she couldn't go any more. As she gently held his balls she continued to suck him in until he picked her up and laid her on the bed.

She was dying to kiss him. Just thinking about that alone could get her worked up. He straddled her and started kissing her, teasing her tongue with his. Then he started kissing down her neck to her breasts. His hot breath and tongue sending bolts of lightning to her pussy.

She started to beg him "Please fuck me! I need to feel you inside me... PLEASE!"

"What do you want, Baby?" he teased.

"I want you to fuck me, please? Please fuck me! I want you inside me SO BAD! I've been thinking about it all night. PLEASE!!!" she pleaded.

As he slipped inside of her she instantly felt filled. He felt so good.

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me. Please make me cum!" she breathed between sighs of pure pleasure.

She could quickly feel her orgasm building. She braced herself on his muscular arms and chest and prepared for the wave that she knew would take over her.

As it hit, she yelled out "Oh God, YES!" as the intense feeling of it rushed through her and gushed out onto him.

She knew he was there too. "Cum inside me, please!! Do it, please! Give it to me." she begged him.

Within seconds he filled her and she came again.