Late Back Ch. 04

Story Info
Linda and her father cross the line. One of them, anyway.
2.4k words
4.69
36.4k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,712 Followers

"No!" he gasped.

He backed away. His daughter's touch had been exquisite and appalling in equal measure.

"Daddy... don't go... please!"

He turned, his back to her, willing himself to walk towards the door. Get out, he said to himself. Get out get out get out...

"Stay Daddy... I won't do anything... I promise... but stay..."

He paused. Go, go, get out. He told himself.

Then, shivering, though it wasn't cold, he shuffled to the chair like an old man. The blood was roaring in his ears. He lowered himself down and bowed his head, staring at the patterns thrown on the floor by the moonlight.

"I shouldn't have done that Daddy, I'm sorry."

He still couldn't trust himself to say anything. His cock was still enflamed and he hated it. He hated himself, her, Angie, the world, everything.

"You still love me, don't you Daddy? You said you would, no matter what?"

Her voice was anxious and trembling. Like she was a young child again.

"Say something Daddy!"

"Of course I love you," he managed.

"I love you too Daddy, that's all it was, I just wanted to help you and I love you so much and you're so... you're just perfect Daddy, and I thought... maybe... I just wanted it."

God I wanted it too, he thought. You have no idea how much in that moment I could have fallen upon you and buried myself in your beautiful sweet flesh...

"And you were so hard, Daddy, I could see how hard you were and I loved that, I loved seeing that. I know I shouldn't have touched you... but I couldn't help it. Was that so bad, Daddy?"

"No," he muttered, but too softly for her to hear.

"Talk to me, I can't hear you, please just look at me. Please!"

He lifted his head and looked at her. His beautiful daughter, bathed in the moonlight, her anxious lovely face just discernible in the pale light.

"It was bad, Linda, it was bad what you did... but..."

Could he actually say it to her? There would no unsaying it.

"... I wanted it to."

Even in the half-light he could see her close her eyes. Was that relief? Disgust?

"I wanted it to," he went on, "and I'm so sorry, I should have been stronger, but it was a moment of weakness and I will never do it again and you must - we must - I must... never..."

"Sssh," she said, her eyes opening again. "Just hush, Daddy. It's ok. It will be ok."

Will it, he wondered? Will it ever really be ok again?

He shivered again.

"Are you cold, Daddy?"

He didn't say anything. He just looked back across the room at his daughter, feeling a growing sense of despair.

"Get into bed beside me Daddy. I won't touch you, I promise, I won't do anything unless you tell me to. But you're cold, you're shivering, get in beside me."

She shuffled back slightly in the bed and opened the blankets a little way, beckoning him in.

He stared at her for another long moment. If I get into that bed, he thought, I may never want to leave. Go back to your room, he told himself. Pack your bags. There's a whole world out there you can hide in. They won't know what a twisted, sick individual you are. Go back to your room.

He got up and walked towards the bed. She shuffled back a little further. Slowly and tentatively he slid into bed alongside her and lay back, head on the pillow, arms by his sides, careful to avoid even the slightest touch of her. His cock raged inside his jeans like a rod of iron. If she touches that again, he thought, my whole body might explode.

"Just relax, Daddy, get warm. It's ok." She was soothing him like a mother with a young child. There was a musky smell in the bed and he sensed a slight dampness through the jeans below his buttocks. That came from daughter's pussy, he thought. My daughter's cunt leaked that onto bed because she was thinking about fucking. Thinking about fucking you. Thinking about your cock. He shivered again.

"You'll be warmer in a minute, you'll see."

"Yes," he said softly. He was lost now, he could never leave, he hoped the sun would never rise and he could just lie there in the dark forever, his beautiful daughter as close as they could ever be but still a million miles away from what his fevered imagination now wanted.

"It's so lovely to have you in my bed," she whispered. "Even if we just lie here like this forever, it would be enough."

It was like she was reading his mind.

"Almost enough," she added softly. "But you're right Daddy, we should stop here. No more."

He closed his eyes. Yes. No. She was right. She was wrong. He didn't know anything.

"I wish we could do more, Daddy, but we can't, can we?"

Was she asking or telling?

"I won't touch you again, I promised, but if I don't do this I'm going to go mad but please don't go..."

She began to move in the darkness. Her eyes were on him, he knew.

He heard her give a little gasp.

"Oh god... oh god."

The blankets shuffled slightly and the bed trembled.

My daughter is masturbating, he thought. My daughter is lying beside me in her bed and I can smell her lovely cunt and she is digging her fingers into it to make herself come...

"Oh my god I'm so wet... I've never been so... Oh god..."

Her movements in the darkness were frantic now. He wanted to hold her, embrace her, it would only be seconds now and then those explosions would be ripping through her body and he wanted to feel them...

"Fuck I'm coming daddy I'm coming so much I had no idea..."

She bucked and gasped and twisted in the bed. In her abandon her hand briefly touched his and it was electric. Then it was gone again.

"Oh my god I can hardly... oh my jesus... that was... God!"

A second wave took her and she bucked again. He rolled onto his side to watch her closely, desperate to hold her close.

Her hand reached for his and he took it. That was all right, just holding her hand was all right, nobody could say that was wrong...

The touch of his hand seemed to give her a third, final wave, softer than the first two but more drawn out. He listened to her gasping breaths slowly fade away.

For a long minute there was only the sound of her heavy breathing in the room as she gradually regained her breath. She squeezed his hand gently.

"Oh my god," she said softly. "It's never been like that me before... I really thought I might die, Daddy. It was almost too much. But it was... amazing."

"I'm glad," he said. He let go of her hand and she looked at him in alarm. Did she think he was going? He reached up with his hand and stroked her forehead, just like when she was small and had a fever.

"My beautiful girl," he said.

She smiled at him. "My wonderful Daddy," she said.

She closed her eyes for a moment, savouring the faint pleasurable ripples that were clearly still coursing through her. Then she opened them again and looked at him.

"You should do that too," she said.

What did she mean? Surely she couldn't mean...?

"No..." he began, "I..."

"Yes, you need to. And I want to see it. If we can't do anything else, we can do that. And I want you to do it here, with me. I want to see you do it. Please."

She was insistent. And he knew he wanted to. He wanted - needed - that same release that she'd had.

He took his hand away from her forehead and slowly twisted round. He was lying on his back again, looking up at the ceiling that he'd painted for her when she was a young girl.

He took his hand and slowly slipped it under the covers.

"Yes," she breathed. "Touch yourself."

He slipped his other hand down and unbuckled his jeans. It was awkward under the covers.

"Get undressed properly," she said. "Take everything off. I want to see you. That's ok, it must be, I just want to see you."

He pushed back the covers and swung his legs out. With his back to her he stood up, slowly pushed down his jeans and boxers off his hips and rolled them down and off his legs.

"Turn around," she said. "Please."

He slowly turned around to face her. His cock, finally free, had never felt larger or more swollen.

"Oh," she breathed. "It's beautiful Daddy. Lie back down beside me."

He got back onto the bed and pushed his legs back under the covers. Then he reached down to pull them back over himself.

"No," she said. "I said I want to see."

He pushed the covers away.

He reached down for his cock, that old familiar grasp of... how many times? A thousand? Ten thousand? Twenty?" But this time it felt almost alien to his touch, so huge and inflamed.

He began to stroke himself, slowly at first then building, faster and faster.

"You're so rough with it," she murmured, almost to herself. "I'm getting wet again watching you do that."

He moaned at that and stroked away even more furiously. When I come, he thought, I think it will probably hit the ceiling. And then I will die of a huge heart attack or a stroke or just from sheer sensory overload, but that will be Just Fine.

Faster, harder. Her breathing seemed to match his.

"You're going to come so much," she whispered to him. "Aren't you? You need it so badly, don't you?"

God, it was the most beautiful torture ever devised. Harder, faster, more frantic but deep down also the faint warning bells, something wasn't quite right, his climax wasn't approaching in the way he could normally sense it approaching and he wasn't sure he could carry on much longer. His cock almost seemed too swollen to be able to function properly.

He started to groan and pant. "Jesus, I can't come... I'm sorry... I can't..."

"Yes you can Daddy," she murmured into his ear. When did she sidle up so close? Her whole naked body was pressed against his side.

"Of course you can come Daddy, you've never disappointed me, not ever, you're the most perfect man in the world and if I want you to come then I know you will. And I do want you to, so badly..."

His hand must almost be a blur of movement now, he thought desperately. He groaned again.

"Fuck no... I can't... it's not..."

"Imagine Angie sucking you Daddy..."

Yes god yes Angie and her lovely mouth...

"She really wants to fuck you, so badly, she'd love it, particularly when she sees that beautiful cock you have and all the come you have for her..."

My daughter has a wonderfully dirty mouth, he thought. And I love her for that too.

Desperately he worked away at his cock, almost whimpering with the effort and the lust and desperation.

Her mouth moved even closer to his ear. He felt her hot breath on his face as she whispered shy, terrible, wonderful words to him.

"Imagine my mouth on you Daddy... imagine my mouth waiting to swallow down all your lovely sticky juicy sweet come..."

"Oh Jesus Fuck."

"Or you're thrusting it into me, so deep Daddy, so deep, and I'm loving it so much and I love you so much you're driving me crazy and you're buried in me right up to your beautiful balls and I'm coming so much and you feel my little cunt tightening around your lovely cock and that makes you..."

For a moment in his mind he was inside her, thrusting into her, spearing her, her beautiful soft warm welcoming pussy tight against him, grinding him, rubbing him.

I want to fuck my daughter, he thought. And my daughter wants...

He came, explosively, painfully, wonderfully. He'd never experienced anything like it, not even in his youth.

His seed spurted out of him, spattering his stomach.

"Oh jesus jesus jesus."

He heard her gasp with wonder.

"Oh... that's so beautiful! There's so much!"

Now I can die, he thought. The rest of life will just be faded, blurry, black and white after that.

"Thank you thank you Daddy..."

He sank back into the pillows, head swimming, still gasping, his lungs straining for oxygen. Distantly he felt her move in the bed, cuddling up closer alongside him. Her hand moved gently over him, running her fingers over his chest and stomach. He felt her withdraw her hand and suck quietly at her fingers, sighing contentedly and greedily as she did so.

"You taste lovely," she said. "I knew you would."

The room slowly came back into focus. His breathing became less ragged. He felt a curious combination of peacefulness and resignation. It was meant to be, he thought. Imagine having lived my entire life and never having experienced that.

He sensed his gaze upon her and looked down into her anxious eyes.

"It's ok, isn't it Daddy? What we did? Please say it was."

"It was wonderful," he said softly. "Thank you."

She let out a sigh of relief and buried her face in his chest, kissing him gently. He reached down and stroked her hair.

"You'll stay here tonight now, won't you? You won't leave me alone?"

"No," he said. "I'll be right here."

She cleaned him up gently with some tissues from her beside table, humming contentedly under her breath as she did so.

"We should sleep now Daddy."

"Yes," he said.

She reached up, kissed him gently on the lips for a long lingering moment, her nipples grazing against him. Then she turned her back on him and he rolled gently onto his side to spoon up against her. His cock was nestled between her buttocks and his hands slid underneath and around her to gently cup her breasts.

"Sleep well Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, my beautiful girl."

What they did, he thought, just before he drifted off to sleep, wasn't so wrong, surely? As long as we don't do any more than that, then it won't be wrong. Everything will be OK.

They slept.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,712 Followers