Late Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,712 Followers

She had thought her orgasm the night before was the most she could ever have dreamt of.

She was wrong.

"Oh Jesus Daddy Jesus Daddy Fuck Fuck Fuck...Daddy!"

It consumed her totally. It was like going over a waterfall of pleasure, there was nothing she could do but surrender to it and let it take her for as long as it needed and to hope that at some point she would resurface and be able to breathe and live again. Distantly, like it was happening to somebody else, she could still feel her father's wonderful, perfect cock pounding into her, his balls grazing against her.

Slowly, slowly, her worlds began to combine again. She was still in the grips of her orgasm but it was a rapid not a waterfall now, she could just about breathe and sense things around her and that wonderful cock was still driving away.

Somehow she summoned the strength to push her father gently away from her, though when his cock slipped out of her she almost wanted to cry. There was something she desperately wanted.

"On your back," she managed. "Lie on your back."

As soon as he'd complied she straddled him, reached back and hurriedly pushed his cock back inside her. Then she lowered herself onto him, her lips greedily seeking his, her breasts and nipples rubbing against his chest. Her hips worked frantically as she ground herself up and down on him.

"My turn," she whispered between the kisses. "My turn to fuck you, my Daddy."

"Oh god," he said. "I'm going to come... I mustn't... inside you."

"Yes," she said. "It's safe. Come inside me Daddy, please. Come in my little cunt."

Then she covered his lips with hers again and gave one more frantic motion of her hips. She felt him moaning even as she kissed him.

"I'm coming!"

"Yes, that's it, come in me, please... that's so good!"

She could feel the warmness spreading upwards in her cunt and that gave her another wonderful shudder of pleasure.

She took her face away from his and gently held his face as he rode out the aftermath of his climax. Almost without realising it she continued to gently rub her hips back and forth, milking every last drop out of him.

Then she snuggled herself down on his chest, his cock still deep inside her. She felt his arms go around her and pull her tight to him. To her surprise that simple act triggered a final, small orgasm and she gasped slightly at the shock of it.

"You OK?" he asked her softly.

"Yes," she said, with total conviction. "Everything's perfect now, Daddy."

She thought about the future, the lies they would have to tell, the contrivances they would have to arrange, the secrets they would have to keep, now and forever. And they all seemed very easy and simple and worthwhile, and she smiled to herself as she lay contentedly on his chest, his hand stroking her hair.

AnnasFriend
AnnasFriend
1,712 Followers
12