Late Bloomer

Story Info
A young woman finally loses her virginity.
2.2k words
3.48
45.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Cindy, and this is a story about my first sexual experience. Cindy isn't my real name... I'm a little iffy on sharing that information. In fact, all names and a few minor details have been changed for this story.

I was a bit of a late bloomer. My first boyfriend was when I was almost 17. I didn't lose my virginity until more than two years later. Sure, there were rumors about me, but I was always the pure type about most things... Despite not having religious reasons for doing so, I was determined to wait until marriage. Well, obviously that didn't happen. Any ways, it all began on my 19th birthday, a lovely, warm June night with a romantic full moon in the sky...

My friend Leanne decided to throw me a party, the first party I'd had since I was 16. It was over at her house and started at 8:00 PM. It was a weekend and her parents were out of town. She invited about a dozen of my friends as well, but for some reason failed to invite my boyfriend Lyle, but I brought him along any ways.

When we got there, the party was already started. It was standard of a teen party; plenty of alcohol was on hand. There were illicit drugs. There was loud music and dancing. I kinda wish now that her parents had stayed home on weekends instead of leaving this irresponsible girl home alone.

Midway through, one of the party guests had gotten a little too drunk and rowdy which made Lyle a bit uncomfortable. He wanted to leave, but since I had picked him up and brought him here, he was stuck unless I wanted to leave to. I figured I may as well. The drunken, high, antics of rebellious teenagers wasn't really my thing to be honest. I appreciated that they went through the effort to set something up for me, though.

"Well, if you want to get out of here, I guess we can go." I said. "I don't blame you."

"Thanks." he said. "Let's go find Leanne and tell her we're out."

I looked around the room. Yeah, where did Leanne go? Surely the host of the party would be out and about with us, especially since she was always the most enthusiastic of dancers and the most sociable of all of us. "Well, if we can't find her, we're leaving any ways." I said.

We looked throughout the house. The kitchen? Nope, just two of our friends smoking a suspicious, home rolled cigarette. She obviously wasn't in the living room. The garage was empty aside from a lone man standing there like a sentinel, watching over the beer he probably brought to the party. The game room was surprisingly empty. Who doesn't enjoy a dangerous game of drunken dart throwing? We wandered upstairs. Maybe she was in her room updating her shiny new social networking profile.

We came to a door that was slightly ajar, the inside brightly lit unlike the rest of the house. We could hear rhythmic creaking coming from within. I placed my hand on the door to knock on it, but I thought not to. Instead, we looked through the crack of the door near the hinges to see Leanne naked, bouncing on top of one of the party-goers.

Lyle and I looked at each other after seeing this and couldn't help but giggle. I motioned for him to follow before we disturbed them. Instead, we went back downstairs to the living room. I tapped one of my friends on the shoulder to grab her attention.

"Uh, hey Krista. If you see Leanne, can you let her know I took Lyle home?" I said.

She must have been the only one there, besides Lyle and I, who wasn't drunk or intoxicated in some form. "Yeah, sure." she said. She turned to Lyle. "You need to loosen up a bit, but hey... that's what makes you, you!"

Lyle nodded silently like he always does when people question his ability to party.

"Are you coming back?" she asked.

"I don't know... probably." I said, looking at Lyle.

Krista came closer and hugged me. "If you're not, have a good night. Happy birthday!"

"Thanks!" I replied. I turned to Lyle and grabbed his hand. "Shall we?" I asked, leading him outside. We both got into my car, which was actually my parents' car. Once inside and the engine turned on, I asked, "Wow... can you believe that? I wonder who Leanne was with... It didn't look like her boyfriend."

"Actually, I can." Lyle responded. "And no, I don't think it was... I think it was Joe Pescatora, a football player from Hillhaven."

I laughed. "Whatever, she can do what she wants." I said, leaning in for a kiss. I pecked him on the cheek and continued, "At least we're going strong."

"Yeah." he said.

As we drove to his home, I looked at the clock. I vividly remember the time being 10:48. I'm not sure why that detail is stuck in my head, it seems so minor. Maybe because I figured it was getting late and I wouldn't be returning to the party after all. We arrived at his house a few minutes later.

"Wanna come in?" he asked. "You know, so you can have a proper birthday experience."

I tilted my head to the side. "And that means?"

"You know..." he said, sensually. "Sitting on the couch, watching TV instead of doing something interesting." he said, flinching from my playful attack.

"You fucking bitch!" I said, laughing. "Sure, why not? You sure your parents won't mind?"

"They've grown to like you. I'm sure they won't, if they're even still awake." he said.

We both walked inside. His house was as... 'cozy' as it always was. Small walkways lined the large rooms around large collections of knickknacks. He led me to the living room which was already occupied. His father was sleeping on the couch as he apparently usually does, with the TV tuned to Comedy Central.

"Damn it." he whispered. "Well, I guess that plan is ruined."

"Let's go to your room, then." I whispered, leading him down the small, cramped hallway.

We entered his room which was the only spacious one in the house. I guess all of the useless stuff that had piled up belonged to his parents. I could tell how he felt about me just by looking at his room. On his desk was a picture of me in a heart frame. On the wall above his bed was a poster sized picture of me and him kissing during the awards ceremony for our school's tennis team. The clay heart statue we made in art class was sitting on his dresser, polished and not dusty like some of the other things in the room. "Quite the room you have here." I said.

"You've been in it before." he laughed, taking a seat on the two-seat sofa under the window and patting the other cushion.

I took a seat next to him and scooted closer, placing my arm over his shoulder and leaned into him. "I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than to be here with you." I said.

"I doubt that, you just don't want to say it." he said, leaning back and turning his TV on.

We got to talking about various subjects of discussion for about half an hour. What I'd do when I graduate from high school with him, where we'd both be going... We both planned to rent an apartment together and attend the same college in Norwood. Then, the conversation veered towards our friends. After a few minutes, Lyle mentioned Leanne.

Remembering seeing her on top of someone in the nude made something tick in my head. She was quite promiscuous and lived a rather happy life, and it was at that moment when I was... 'romantically impaired' as I like to put it, that I drew the conclusion that the two were related. Looking back now, well, I guess I was wrong in some ways. With the image of her in my mind, I tugged Lyle in closer. "Hey Lyle?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"I've been thinking... we've been together for about two years now, right?" I asked.

Lyle tilted his head side to side, looking up in thought. "Two years, three months I believe."

"And in that time we've only grown closer and closer together..." I said. "On one part of our relationship at least."

"Huh? Where haven't we?" he asked.

"Our sexual relationship." I said, hugging him tighter. "Want to... uh, change that?"

Lyle seemed a little perplexed. "I thought you wanted to wait until you were married..."

"I did some thinking." I said. Yeah, about 10 minutes of it. "It could be your birthday present to me, since you didn't get me one..."

"You told me not to!" he laughed.

"Well, I'm asking you now." I said. "What do you say?"

Lyle was pensive in his thoughts. "If you really want to." he said. I nodded and walked over to the door, closing and locking it as he turned the TV off.

We were both virgins, so we didn't know what to expect. First, we started to take our clothes off. He was naked in no time... it was the first time I'd seen him with his clothes off in the two years we'd been together. With me shyly stripped down to my underwear, I looked at his penis. I was getting butterflies in my stomach. Was I really about to throw four years of morals to the wind and do this? Nearly every part of me told me to think twice about this. However, I fought back at those feelings and sealed the deal by unhooking my bra and dropping it on the floor. This too was his first time seeing me like this. The look on his face is something I won't forget in a hurry.

He walked over to me and placed his index finger on my right nipple. "I've always wanted to do this." he said, rubbing it up and down rapidly, causing my breast to jiggle.

I giggled as he continued. "Come on, that's not how we do it!" I whispered, then walked over to his bed and got under the sheet, as I was a bit nervous about showing him my vagina. With one last denial to my conscience, I slipped my panties off and brought them out from under the covers, then tossed them aside. "C'mere, you." I said.

Lyle climbed into the bed and under the covers with me.

Before we started, I asked, "Do you have a condom?"

Lyle shook his head. "No... don't worry though, I'll pull out at the last second."

"Okay, good!" I said, confident that he would.

We made our first virgin mistake... No foreplay. I was as dry as a desert down there and we didn't think to use any lubrication. As he pushed in slowly, the friction was intense. Despite him having an... unfortunately small penis, now that I think about it, it was kinda painful at first. He pulled out very fast after I'd begun to whisper to myself "Ow." in quick repetition, which was also painful as well.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Nothing, keep going." I said. I wasn't going to back down now, not after I'd gotten naked and under someone.

He pushed back in, which was a bit smoother this time at least. He pushed in as deep as he could which was also a bit painful, but after the pain subsided, I could feel pleasure. The tingling feeling I felt is something I'll never forget... especially since once he got it in, that's pretty much how he stayed for about half a minute.

"Wanna move back and forth a bit?" I asked.

"Sorry, just a little nervous..." He started thrusting back and forth. It was half pleasure, half pain, I'd say. It probably would have been a whole lot smoother, no pun intended, if we were actually smart enough to use lubrication. Our communication to each other was very minimal, but at least we had continual eye contact, something we've never really been good at with each other.

We started kissing for about three or four minutes later, when he said, "I think it's coming... I'm ready to pull out." he said. However, he kept going. For another few minutes, in fact. I guess he figured it was a false alarm. And then? He stopped thrusting and sighed deeply. I knew what had happened, having felt it... but I was in the moment with him. I didn't care. Instead, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in as deep as I could, hugging him tighter. After a long, loving embrace, he pulled out and rolled into the bed beside me.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Wonderful." I replied. Looking back... I mean, it was 'okay', definitely not the best, but also not the worst... However, it being my first time, I felt like I was in heaven. That bed was a cloud that was grabbing onto me, asking me not to go. "So that's what I've been missing..."

"Eh... you're still young. You've got all the time in the world." he said. "Sorry I didn't pull out in time, by the way."

"I'm sure it will be fine." I said, leaning my head into his shoulder.

After a long pause, he said, "Happy birthday."

"Thanks!" I said, leaning in to kiss him. "It couldn't have gone any better..."