Late Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Tammy, is Paris the masseuse in?" Paris was the junior masseuse there, very thorough in her job; She was nice to chat to and close in age to him, although shy at first. But she always gave a good pro massage, which was what he needed right now.

"Urrm, yes she is! She's just doing a few tasks in the gym right now but I'll send her up," said Tammy.

By tasks he thought that might mean helping Johnny the gym coach 'warm down' in a broom closet.

He walked up to the massage parlour and opened the door to one of the comfortable, intimate massage booths. The place was incredible, but chronically underused. He began to take his shirt off when Coach Matherson walked in.

"Uh hey... hi coach."

"Freddie," she said, matter-of-factly. "How are you feeling."

"Well okay. Better perhaps if you were actually happy I won the game for the team," he said, unable to keep some of the bitterness at being ignored by her from coming out.

Coach Matherson smiled softly. "Oh you mean the catch at the end that you made an almighty meal of... and nearly pulled your back attempting a giant leap, despite the fact you should have been moving earlier and underneath it already?"

Freddie's face turned red. "Well what about the home run?" he retorted defiantly.

Coach Matherson snorted. "You got lucky with the home run. If they put a seven year old who could actually catch in for their keeper you'd have lost us the first innings on a stupid bid for glory."

Freddie was getting angry. She made it sound like he'd played a terrible game. A novice's game... which was potentially true.

"Look, say what you want but god damn you've ignored me all day, a little appreciation might be a nice change!" shouted Freddie.

He immediately regretted it as Coach Matherson didn't respond, and he thought she might get mad. What she did say surprised him.

"I'm sorry for not being more supportive of you today."

This caught Freddie cold, and he looked at her stunned. Backtracking wasn't really her... thing.

She stared at the wall as she continued.

"But I know that you have had far better games than that, and I hold you to a very high standard. You know that deep down."

Freddie's heart sank. He'd got angry and sworn at her...because she wanted to see the best from him. Because she cared.

He realised she had come in not aiming to land more cold critique, but to try and talk to him. He walked over to her and looked up at her, the height difference becoming more noticeable as he tried to apologise.

"I'm glad you're our coach," he said, breaking into a small smile.

She smiled slightly at that and it gave him hope.

"Thanks Freddie... I also want you to know that what happened in the medical room..."

Freddie's heart skipped a beat.

"...It won't happen again. It was unprofessional, and I apologise."

Freddie tried his best to mask his disappointment. "Oh um, sure, no worries. It's all cool."

He winced inwardly at his lack of tact or anything approaching smooth talk.

Coach was pretending it didn't hurt to say...and now she felt unease at the way she had broken it to him.

A few seconds of uncomfortable silence passed as they looked at one another.

Coach cleared her throat awkwardly and looked away from Freddie to avoid his enchanting gaze.

"Well um... I believe you called for a massage..." she said, looking around the room.

Freddie nodded silently.

"And seeing as that damned girl is never here I guess I'll need to step in."

Oh wow, Freddie thought. He felt his shorts start to tent again as she walked over to the assorted creams and oils.

She glanced over at him as she surveyed her tools.

Inside her head, Coach Matherson was screaming at herself for suggesting to be his masseuse for the evening. "What were you THINKING?! You just had everything nice and professional, and then you put temptation squarely in your path! You must be a complete idiot to actually do this Jane..."

But the words had come out and in trying to be nice to him she had landed right in the place she had planned to avoid, despite her supposedly professional intentions.

"Well, what are you waiting for," she said in a clipped tone as she tried to reel her slowly unwinding imagination in, gesturing to the clothes peg.

He stood there waiting until he realised she wanted him to take his shirt off.

He removed it and then put his hands on his sports trousers and looked at her questioningly. Freddie knew she hadn't asked him...but he was hoping she'd want him to.

Coach stared as he did so. Don't do it, she thought.

She almost managed to convince herself.

"You may... .remove them as well. Might as well do a proper job," she said quickly.

And with that she turned to the massage creams and ointments, cursing her lack of self control whilst Freddie stripped and got on the table, trying to comfortably lie down whilst not squashing his utterly hard cock. He quickly put a towel over his backside leaving his back and legs bare, and put his face down into the massage table hole.

Coach Matherson meanwhile was desperately trying to regain control of her raging hormones. She could feel the beast stirring.

Don't think about oiling him up, don't think about his beautiful ass, don't think about oiling up his entire body...

Her crotch began to bulge out.

She grabbed some oils and began squeezing them onto her palms, rubbing them together to make it warm. Her mouth started to salivate as the dirty images of Freddie became fixated in her mind, and she found herself rubbing her hands and imagining what they would feeling like caressing Freddie's naked body...

Coach coughed and with a huge effort tried to push the images out of her mind, moving back from the oils.

She turned to look properly at him and almost immediately felt a hot flush as she took in the sight of the almost naked Freddie lying face-down, expecting her to massage him.

The bulge became an unmistakeable swell that ran down the inside of her trouser leg, a meaty sausage that was positively trying to burst clean through Coach's tight clothes.

She padded slowly towards him, like a lioness getting closer to her prey. Lifting a warm towel slowly off the rack, she gently placed it on top of his head to relax him, muffling his hearing and cutting off his vision.

She stared at the young man lying prostrate in front of her half-naked, let out a deep breath, and began the massage.

Freddie could have sworn he heard a soft groan escape Coach Matherson's lips, as her hands were placed gently onto his back, spreading warm liquid over him. Coach definitely heard a groan come from Freddie as soon as she squeezed his back and began gently kneading the knots and muscles.

He felt her strong hands pushed lightly against his skin, and the warm oil spreading slowly across his exposed body making him shiver with pleasure. Coach gradually started to increase the pressure as Freddie's body relaxed, focusing on tight areas and loosening the muscles. It felt entrancing, her every touch sending Freddie into a dream, and each time she pressed her hands against his body her bulge throbbed.

Coach became aware she was salivating, and that there was liquid leaking out of the bulge in her tight trousers... oh God. She had a large amount to spare, and she knew if she kept her fitness yoga pants on she was going to have to walk out of the sports centre with very suspicious marks on them.

Thinking in advance she checked that Freddie was completely face down, and whipped her trousers down around her ankles, and threw them off. Her boxers were in full view, straining to contain the anaconda inside, and failing, as a few inches of her cock had popped out of one leg. She felt the spurt of pre-cum rather than saw it, and, panicking, put her cupped hands to it, a few large spurts of white gloopy liquid landed in them, leaving them covered.

"Is anything wrong?" said Freddie, stirring slightly at the pause in the massage.

Coach froze in horror, and saw his head begin to move... Think!

"Uhmm, No!... Just ah... trying some new natural creams! "

Immediately she pressed her hands on his back, and began to rub the warm sticky ooze onto his skin.

"Nothing wrong, Freddie," she said quickly.

Freddie stopped stirring, and as he felt the warm 'massage oils' on his back once more, he began to relax. In fact, these new creams felt warmer which was enjoyable.

"Mmm, this new cream feels wonderful," he murmured.

Coach Matherson's tension released slightly at his enjoyment.

"Oh is that so?" she offered carefully.

"Mmmm, absolutely..."

Coach Matherson relaxed further and began to spread her warm cum over Freddie's back, spreading her fingers and letting the feelings of intimacy increase the flames of her desires as some of her cum trickled over his shoulder.

Freddie felt it and sniffed the air. It was tangy but not unpleasant.

"Mmm, smells good enough to taste," he sighed, still face down.

"Oh?" said Coach Matherson, her heart pounding in her chest as she tried to keep her voice steady.

She could sense the small voice in her head screaming at her, but Freddie's almost completely naked body was blocking it out, intoxicating in front of her

"Well it is natural and safe... you can taste some if you like?"

The question hang in the air, Coach Matherson's entire body tense with anticipation.

"Ummm... yeah, sure," said Freddie, noticing that Coach Matherson's breathing was getting heavier.

She reached down and swiped a glob of pre-cum off the warm tip of her swinging cock, and delicately brought it underneath the towel covering Freddie's face to his lips.

She felt wet lips encase her finger and suck, and ushered a small sigh of pleasure as his tongue licked her cum-covered finger clean.

"Mmmmhh," he hummed with the slender finger in his mouth, letting Coach work it in and out of his warm lips.

Coach Matherson's eyes were half closed as she withdraw her hand from under the towel, before letting out a long slow breath.

"I can give you some more if you like..."

Freddie hummed contentedly.

"Mmmm sure thing."

"Wonderful.." Coach Matherson breathed softly, taking a large gloop from his back, this time with two fingers, and working her fingers under the towel and up to his mouth.

Freddie smelt the tangy cream under his nose and opened his lips, delighted as he felt her fingers push their way into his mouth, and began sucking noisily on them.

Coach was rubbing her huge bulge as Freddie, unbeknownst to himself, gorged on her jizz, greedily swallowing every last drop.

She stopped rubbing the huge swell in her shorts and ran her hands from the top of his back all the way down to his feet, past the towel covering his rear, which she slowly slid under, to rest just under his buttocks.

Freddie tensed a little at this sudden incursion, unexpected.

Coach felt it and moved back to massaging his upper thighs and down to his feet, all the while trying to control her breath and her imagination before it ran wild.

Freddie began to relax again, and enjoyed her large, strong hands gripping his legs hard, working them.

For a few minutes the only sound was the squelch of oils and jizz mixed together on Freddie's thighs and legs, and his occasional moans of pleasure. Coach worked down to the thighs, and then up to his buttocks again, still stopping just under the towel covering him. She tutted slightly, which Freddie responded to shyly.

"You could...you could take it off if you want. I don't mind..."

Coach could feel her eyes popping as her womanhood throbbed against her boxer shorts.

"If it's getting in your way, I mean..."

Freddie fell quiet . Perhaps he'd gone a little far...

He felt her hand on the towel, as it slowly, delicately, slid off of his buttocks, exposing his ass. The room was quiet as both the participants drank in the possibilities.

Freddie let out a long slow breath. The tension in the room was palpable as he felt two large hands begin to slowly squeeze his cheeks, kneading them and spreading the thick warm cream over it.

Coach was squeezing her cock against the side of the padded massage table, feeling every throb as the sole focus of this young man's exposed buttocks dominated her vision.

She felt more pre-cum building up and scooped it from the swollen, angry head of her cock as it gently spurted out, lathering his backside with it. Her heart was beating like a drum, and she cooed softly as a sticky finger slipped between his crack and brushed past his little flower.

Freddie moaned softly as he felt it. He knew he wanted her inside him again. He had needed this... ever since the clubhouse.

Coach Matherson's chest rose and fell as she begrudgingly continued the finger down his crack, close to where Freddie's balls were, before moving down his thigh. She could almost feel the disappointment in him as she moved away from her 'mistake'.

Her hands worked his thighs for a while, before moving back up, and a finger slipped again, sliding up to press slightly harder on his butthole.

Freddie moaned again, almost trying to squeeze his butt cheeks to keep her finger on his anus.

Coach Matherson felt this and couldn't control herself, lips trembling as she slowly applied more pressure the lone finger, still covered in her jizz as it pressed against his entrance.

A sticky, barely audible 'pop' sound escaped his asshole, as her finger entered him.

Freddie gasped as he felt it, and Coach Matherson couldn't quite stifle a moan as her other hand began to slide her boxers down to the floor, revealing her full, monster cock, thick and totally hard. She began to stroke it, hoping that Freddie's head towel (currently the only thing covering his naked body) would muffle the sound.

Freddie was still breathing hard as her lone finger slid further inside him. He grimaced but he tried to relax, letting her work it to the knuckle, before sliding out.

She repeated this movement, her other hand quietly jacking her pole as she gently finger-fucked him.

Freddie began slowly pushing his ass back to meet her as she slid delicately in and out. He wasn't concealing the fact that he was starting to enjoy her inside him. Coach was baring her teeth in sexual lust at the boy under her; a second finger now worming it's way inside him as she let go of her cock with her other hand and gave his ass a short sharp *SPANK!*

Freddie let out a lady-like mewl and moved a hand to take the towel off his face so he could see more, but Coach used her free hand to grip his hand firmly to his side so that he knew...no peeking.

Her free hand began kneading his butt cheeks, spanking him again which cause a shiver of pleasure to run through his body, before grabbing the back of his neck and squeezing it in a show of dominance, all whilst she smoothly continued her finger-fucking of his ass. Freddie's breathing was heavy and his heart was pounding as he took her invasive actions with delight.

"Freddie... I'm going to do a special massage for you now," she said as his ring squeezed the fingers trying to push deeper inside him, her voice laced with anticipation.

Freddie was like a bitch in heat now, he would do anything for the beautiful, controlling woman finger-fucking his ass, tantalisingly close, but just out of reach.

"Sure Coach... anything..." he whined.

She heard that small voice inside of her head pleading with her not to do this, not to take him. But it was a voice drowned out by the totally sexy, oiled up naked offering in front of her.

Coach Matherson's heart was beating fast as she prepared herself.

"Freddie... call me Jane."

She gathered some more pre-cum as it gently oozed out of her cock (now swinging freely in front of her), and rubbed it up and down the shaft, covering it completely in a shiny coating of jizz.

"Now this may feel weird, but I'm going to go slow, okay?"

As she did this, she put two hands on the table and lifted herself until she was sitting on Freddie's thighs, cock hovering tantalisingly over his backside.

Freddie smiled underneath the towel ready for anything, and everything, this perfect woman could throw at him.

"yes, Miss Matherson."

Coach Matherson settled most of her weight onto his legs, slowly removing her tight t-shirt, revealing her perfect breasts, nipples hard and pointed.

"Remember... call me Jane... bitch," she breathed.

His cock, which was rock hard against the table, twitched at her display of dominance.

"Yes Mi... Jane," he said sheepishly.

His body was now tense with anticipation, expecting her to begin finger fucking him again at any second. He didn't suspect for a second that she was currently covering her huge penis in pre-cum, hovering it over his naked exposed rear.

Coach Matherson flexed her weapon, bobbing it up and down just above his ass. This was the most beautiful sight of her life.

"Let's try this..." she said silkily.

She aimed the angry head of her cock towards Freddie's asshole... and pressed.

"OHHhhh.. jees..." exclaimed Freddie as he felt her pressing something MUCH larger against his hole. It didn't feel like fingers but it was still warm and wet, which was wierd.

"Oooohhhh... M-Miss Matherson..." he whispered, hands gripping tight to the massage table as the large... thing probe at his entrance again. "That's so... big...!"

The hard object was pressing hard into his rosebud now, and he tried to move his arms back to push against her but immediately her strong hands clamped onto his, keeping them tight behind his back. Freddie slowly realised she was holding him down.

"Holy shit... Jane..." he whispered fearfully, despite the fact that his cock was a 4-inch titanium rod underneath him.

Coach Matherson was pressed up against his entrance, and she wasn't backing down now.

"That's it bitch," she growled smoothly. "Mummy's going to show you how to take it like a sexy girl..."

She thrust her hips forward slowly and the huge cock popped inside Freddie's asshole.

"UUUgghhn..!!"

Freddie stifled a cry as he felt the huge intrusion into his exposed ass. He tried to pull away but Coach Matherson's muscled bodyweight had his legs pinned, and he realised with a fearful twinge that he was totally at her mercy.

He started to cry out as he felt the huge, warm rod inside him begin to slide further.

"Fuuuuuuck!! What the fuck, oh my God..." he squealed as his Coach began to gently but firmly grip his hair.

"Shhhhhhhh," she said. She bent over him and hissed into his ear: "listen to me you fucking slut... you want the fucking receptionist to see you with a cock in your ass?... I fucking thought not.." She paused to play with his hair more gently, which made Freddie mewl softly, before gripping it tight again and pressing another few inches inside him.

Freddie opened his mouth to cry out but Coach Matherson's large hand released his hair and instantly clamped tight over his mouth before he could do anything of the sort. Her hand was big enough to cover most of his face, and it wrapped over his mouth, nose and one eye, leaving only the other eye free to continue observing his fate.

She blew a strand of blond hair away from her face as she paused and let herself take it all in, watching Freddie's eye wander desperately between her strong fingers from above, searching in panic for a way out of this alpha beast of a woman's hold. She felt his young body trying in vain to buck beneath her, only succeeding in rocking onto and off her penis slightly, driving her further down the path of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh yes... that's it cutie... oh you're such a good girl..." She breathed in through her nose fiercely smelling his hair like a bunch of roses. "Mmmm such a sexy bitch," she said huskily, keeping his hands held behind his back and her cock half in, half out of his body. Such a sexy sight, she thought idly as he moaned through her fingers.