Late December Morning

Story Info
Lovers have to part for Christmas break.
1.1k words
4.37
85.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality made itself known very gently. Billy was thankful for that. Mornings were bad enough without a rude start. The weak December sun was beginning to peek over the horizon. The light was pale grey, cold as the air. He turned to look at the young woman sleeping next to him. Her light auburn hair was half covering her face. She looked so peaceful. Looking back, even as recently as the past summer, Billy wouldn’t have believed that he could have such a beautiful college freshman as a live-in lover. It was just a fantasy for men like him. Men in their fifties never got so lucky.

He couldn’t resist her. Rolling to his side, he reached out to Emma’s back. His hand moved in gentle circles that moved ever lower until he was stroking the warm cheeks of her behind. He gently squeezed one, his hand dipping into her cleft. “So firm underneath such smooth skin,” Billy thought. It still amazed him. She yawned. The muscles under Billy’s hand were suddenly taut. They relaxed as she gave a contented sigh. It was almost a purring noise.

“You know that always gets me wet, don’t you?” she teased him. “You have the most amazing touch.” She loved that about him. He could touch her anywhere and she would respond. More than that, she always felt loved when he touched her.

She rolled onto her side, facing him. His arm slipped under her. He pulled her to him as their lips met. The kisses became deeper and more passionate as their tongues playfully wrestled with each other. She loved his kisses. They felt so right. One of her slim hands reached down to grip his now-hard shaft. It was still slightly sticky from their lovemaking the night before. Images of that coupling ran through her mind and the fire of her passion flared again. She needed him.

With her arms around his neck, Emma rolled to her back. Billy followed her. This dance was one they knew well. They had practiced it almost every day for over three months. They each knew the other’s signals. Her slim thighs spread and Billy automatically found his place between them. He supported himself on his elbows and knees. His rampant erection was throbbing by now. When it twitched it would rise enough to touch the curly fringes of her pubes. He could feel the wetness. He could feel the warmth.

Emma wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him to her with her heels. He slid into her effortlessly. He always liked to enter her this way. He loved watching her face as he entered her. The way she sucked in her lower lip, the way her eyes half closed for just a moment as he slid into her: Those were beautiful moments that he would always cherish. He had been the first. She claimed he would be the only one.

Billy began to suck on one of Emma’s hard nipples. She gasped when he did. Her inner walls squeezed hard on him even as a fresh flow of wetness lubricated her.

He moved to her other breast to give it the same attention. This time Emma threw her head back and cried out as her first climax of the morning washed over her. Billy had to pull out of her for a moment just to keep from flooding her with his own climax. It wasn’t time yet. He wanted to give her all the pleasure she could stand before he took his own.

When she recovered, she dug her heels into his back again, urging him back inside her. He watched her face. Just as before, Emma sucked in her lower lip and her eyelids halfway closed for a moment as she felt him penetrate her. He smiled.

“What?” she smirked.

“Just watching your face.”

“Can I help it if I love that moment so much?”

“Nope,” he murmured as he thrust the last couple of inches into her, making her gasp as the head of his cock bumped against her cervix. “I happen to love that moment, myself. There are times I’d like to keep pulling out just to enter you again, over and over.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” she giggled. “But for now I want you to stay in there and do it right.”

Right, to Emma, was long, slow and excruciating. She loved the way Billy never seemed to get in a hurry as they made love. She relished the way he took long, steady, full-length strokes inside her. She loved his staying power, his tenderness. She loved this man with all her heart.

He drove her to one climax after another, each time pulling out as she thrashed under him. Her contractions were the only thing that bring his own climax. He would enter her again when she had calmed. He always watched her face. ‘

Finally, she could take no more. “Cum with me this time,” she begged him. “Stay in me and shoot me full. I’m coming... right... now!”

With a wail that sounded like she was in real pain, she pressed herself against him, clinging as tightly as she could to him. He drove himself into her as deeply as he could. With a shudder, and a grunt that was muffled against her shoulder, he climaxed.

They lay together after their coupling. Her legs were still wrapped around his hips as his erection deflated inside her. The post-orgasmic contractions she always experienced made their combined juices pour out into the growing wet spot on the bed. Her tousled auburn hair was matted to her head with sweat.

It should have been a happy moment, but Emma began to cry. Even the joy of having shared a simultaneous orgasm after nearly an hour of sex could not overcome the fact that she would be flying home to her parents’ house in the Midwest later that day. Christmas break was beginning and Billy would be staying behind.

“It’s going to be the hardest two weeks of my life,” she sobbed. “I love you so much that I can’t stand to be away from you. Or this,” she sighed as she squeezed his prick with her walls.

“I know, sweetie,” he whispered as he wiped the tears from her face. “I’d go with you, but there’s just too much to do at work. You’ll be back soon enough, though, and I promise I’ll go with you for spring break and spend the week with you and your folks. It’s about time I got out to Kansas City and saw my sister, anyway.”

“That’ll be cool, Uncle Bill!” she squealed as she hugged him with her entire body. Mom really misses you. She’s always said you were her favorite brother. “I’m glad she made me come out east for college and live with you!”