Late for a Very Important Date

Story Info
She should pay more attention. Discipline is no fun.
772 words
4
21.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the hotel, dressed as directed in a black bra and thong under a little red dress. I obtained the room key that you had left for me at the front desk and had to endure the knowing wink that the clerk gave me. Hands trembling, I got in the elevator and pressed the button. As I approached the door, my hands were shaking so badly that I almost dropped the key.

"You're late," was the only thing you said as I walked into the room. I had been ordered to arrive at 7:00, but it was 7:10. "I'm not so late," I answered, but you were angry with me anyway.

"On your knees," you commanded. I did just that, the carpet rubbing my bare legs and reminding me that I was not in charge here. You grabbed my hair, on either side of my face, and pulled my head toward your cock. My mouth was filled as you roughly face-fucked me. I choked as you shoved your cock down my throat and came.

Tears started to run down my face as you pulled me up by my hair. "Get on the bed."

I sat down on the bed, confused. Was that all the punishment I would receive?

"I thought you were smarter than that. Take your clothes off and lay on the bed face down." I quickly obeyed. Your voice was so rough. I kept thinking about how I'd wanted this to be a nice romantic evening, but I'd ruined it with my tardiness.

"You have a choice of punishment. You may accept your discipline without restraints or gags, and that will earn you only 10 strokes of the belt. You may choose to be restrained and gagged, and that will earn you 15 strokes of the belt. However, if you choose to be unrestrained but cannot control your behavior, I will restrain you. And then you will earn 30 strokes of the belt. What will it be, dear?" Your voice was silky smooth, and my hands began to tremble again.

"Please..." I started to beg. "Please don't tie me down."

"Your choice, then."

The first blow landed, stinging. Tears came to my eyes. The second and third quickly followed. On the fourth, I couldn't help myself. My hands flew up to cover my bottom. I heard your sharp intake of breath and I knew that I was in real trouble now.

Lightning fast, you secured my hands in the prepared restraints. Then, roughly, you pulled my legs apart and secured my ankles. I hadn't even noticed the ankle restraints. I felt open, exposed, humiliated. To make it even worse, you forced my mouth open and put a ball gag in, making my jaw ache and my mouth water.

The next few minutes were nothing but a blur of pain, muffled screams, and tears. I couldn't even move, but I struggled and cried. You were relentless.

Finally, mercifully, it was over. You walked away. I heard your footsteps coming back and I looked up at you, pleading with my eyes to be released. You chuckled. "Oh, baby. It's not over."

You laid a tube of lotion next to my head. I shook my head, violently. "Oh, yes. You've always denied me this one pleasure," you said, mockingly.

You picked up the lube and the foot of the bed sank as you climbed up with me. You stuffed all four of the pillows under my pelvis, arching my back and putting my bottom in the air. I felt even more open and exposed.

A cold invasion of my most private, forbidden hole. I squirmed and struggled and you just laughed. "Two fingers, now," you said, and it started to hurt. I could feel you wiggling your fingers and spreading them apart. The tears just rolled down my face.

And then you moved back. The lotion dropped onto the floor and I felt your cock at my asshole. I tried to ask you again to stop, but I was still gagged. You pushed forward, swiftly, roughly, relentlessly. I screamed into my gag as my body convulsed, trying to push you back out.

"Oh, baby. This is amazing," you said, as you pulled back out and I thought I would turn inside out. Back in, quickly, the pain making my body shake. "You'd better start to enjoy this, honey."

You kept going, over and over, as I just cried. Finally, you came, a hot rush filling me.

"Next time I try to be nice to you, you'll be on time, won't you?" And you left, leaving me tied, vaguely unsatisfied, and tearful.