Late for Class

Story Info
Rebecca lets the school security guard sniff her panties.
2.8k words
4.29
51.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca was running really late to school. It didn't help that there was so much ice on the ground, it made it difficult to run. In addition, the large tote bag she was hauling, filled with her schoolbooks, kept jostling into her side, disturbing her balance. Several times, she found herself skidding on the empty streets and plopping down on what had been a transparent sheet of ice. Years of gymnastic training seemed to be working against her as her legs kept flying open in a perfect split, causing her to land smack dab on her crotch. Under her uniform skirt were only cotton panties, now freezing cold, since she'd had no time to even pull on her tights before running out the door and racing across her small town.

Finally, she made it to the high school. It was too early for even the smokers to be hanging off the sides of the building, but halfway into the first period. Rebecca huffed her way up the stairs leading to one of the side entrances, hoping she could sneak into one of the girl's bathrooms, hole up there for the remainder of the period and then squeeze seamlessly into her next class. Nearly out of breath, shoulder hurting from where the tote bag hung, Rebecca made the mistake of slowing down once she got inside the school, walking down the empty hallway. Rubbing her neck and trying to slow her breathing, chest rising and falling with obvious labor, she reacted too slowly to the sound of footsteps coming up behind her.

"Hey!"

Rebecca made an eep sound in the base of her throat, startled into actually quickening her steps like she was going to bolt away. But the long, purposeful strides of one of the security guards easily overtook her, a beefy hand making a grab for the eighteen year old's shoulder.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Rebecca felt her body turning around against her will, the large hand on her shoulder pushing her to step back and lean against the wall. Reluctantly, she looked up to see a man about her father's age, though a little more heavy set, and the lines edging into his face made it seem like he rarely ever smiled. "Um," Rebecca glanced at the nametag pinned to his uniform. "Just going back to class, Kenny." She tried to smile sweetly, as if the hand resting on her shoulder didn't make her the least bit nervous.

"Hall pass." Kenny waited for her to produce one, then snorted at the helpless expression lighting her eyes. "Yeah, I thought so. You're not going back to class. You're nearly forty minutes late. Come with me. I have to write you up."

"Oh, no, please." The pressure on her neck forced her to accompany the older man back the way they'd came, towards where the security guards had their office. It was little more than a hole in the wall, just room enough for a desk no one really used, a security monitor that didn't work, attached to cameras that weren't on, and a cramped locker. "One more and I have to go to detention."

"Standard procedure." Kenny grunted, finally letting go of her after closing the door behind them. It was so tight in there, she was momentarily forced to drop her bag and place her palms on the surface of the desk to stop from falling as his front pressed against her backside. He squeezed around her, and then behind the desk on the other side, sitting down with a huff.

There wasn't a chair for her, so Rebecca stood there, gnawing at her bottom lip, arms crossed beneath her chest. She felt miserable. Her shoulder was sore, her panties were still soaked in ice, pressed uncomfortably between her bare thighs, and now she was going to have to serve detention even though she'd tried really hard to get to school on time.

"Please, Kenny," She'd read somewhere that the use of someone's name encouraged familiarity and empathy or something. "I promise I won't ever be late again, can't you just let me off the hook this one time?"

"Name." He grunted, dragging a form out from beneath the desk and splaying it in front of him, pen already etching out the date at the top.

"Rebecca Meadows." She wet her lips, cold and trembling.

"Year? Homeroom number?"

She gave it to him, then abruptly teared up, her words shaky and filled with tears. "Please, I'm applying for this scholarship. It's really super competitive, any little thing can set you apart, please don't do this."

"Oh, jesus," Kenny groaned, rubbing at his forehead. "Look, girl, I have a job to do. The reason we have to write you students up is so that there's a record of a pattern of behavior. Like, if you were dangerous, or something, we could look at the records and say, yeah, her being late all the time fits with this such and such type. I gotta do my job."

"But, I'm not dangerous!" Rebecca's lips parted at the absurd rationalization.

"Okay, I mean..." Kenny leaned back in his chair, looking at her directly for what felt like the first time. Beneath his dark, bushy eyebrows were blue eyes, but so dark they looked grey in the dim light of the one overhead lamp. "We could do this another way."

"Really?" She blinked, her sniffling slowing down. She wiped at her face, embarrassed. "What is it? I'll do anything."

"I could check you over. Just so I can definitively say that you're not up to something when you come in late."

"Check me over? Like... at the airport?"

"Exactly like that."

Rebecca sniffed a final time, her face a little wet but mostly clear. She'd gone to Europe with her family a couple of years ago, and had to get a quick pat down by security before being allowed through the gate. It had lasted all of twenty seconds. Quick and painless. "Okay." She smiled, this time filled with gratitude. "Thank you so much."

"Yeah, yeah." Kenny seemed annoyed at having to heft himself out of the seat again.

Rebecca watched him round the table. In the confines of the small office, he loomed like an average sized bear. His hands and feet, judging by the size of his dark boots, seemed larger than before and were the focal point of her gaze. They just seemed massive all of a sudden. "Um," She stepped back a little, the lower part of her spine bumping against the doorknob. "Should I...?"

He ignored her, simply grabbing the underside of her arms and lifting them until she understood to keep them spread like that. Then, he started brushing them over the sleeves of her uniform sweater, and she stood stock still with his warm breath painting her forehead, pudgy fingers poking at her arms.

"Ah," Rebecca let out a nervous giggle, body jerking when the security guard explored her armpits. "S-sorry."

"Just keep it steady." He ordered.

His hands slowed down as he traversed the side of her curves, every so often squeezing during the descent. She blushed when her hips were practically massaged, arms still spread out and trembling, fighting to stay still as his body lowered to the floor, the top of his head level with her chest.

"It's winter." Kenny's voice sounded suspicious. "Why aren't you wearing tights, or something?"

"Uh," Rebecca's brain short circuited the moment the security guard's hands wrapped around one of her calves, the contact of skin on skin sending a bolt of heat straight to her core.

"And what the hell is this?"

"What? Nothing!" Rebecca yelped, arms lowering but her reaction time too slow to prevent Kenny's thumb from dragging up the length of her inner thigh and catching a droplet of water which had rolled down from beneath her skirt.

"Hmmm..." The security guard rose again, and Rebecca's eyes widened to an almost comical degree when he stuck his thumb inside his mouth, tasting it. His brow unfurrowed. "Weird."

Rebecca gaped. Had he thought that it was...? She didn't know what to think about that. "Um, can we... are we...?"

"Almost done. Go to the desk. Have to check your backside."

"And - and then I can go?" Rebecca fought the urge to hop from foot to foot, a nervous energy taking over her.

"Against the desk." He repeated, and she found herself obeying, trying not to whimper when his hands were on her hips again, squeezing a little harder than before.

"Ah - um - " Rebecca squirmed at the feeling of his pudgy fingers now creeping beneath her sweater. There was still another layer, a plain white tank top, but it was disorienting to look down, where her palms were planted on the wood, and see the shape of his digits rolling beneath the fabric of her uniform. She sucked in a sharp breath when one of his fingers circled the outer rim of her her belly button, teasingly dipping into the soft hole and swirling around before retracting.

She watched with wide eyes as his hands started to roll upwards, and then jerked backwards against the weight of his front side when Kenny grabbed the two large mounds on her chest, squeezing them almost possessively. "Kenny," She whined his name, gasping a moment later at the feeling of what must have been his school issued baton digging into her backside.

"I have to make sure you're not hiding anything here."

"I'm not!"

"I have to be sure." There was still a thin layer of protection from his hands, the fabric of her tank top bunching up beneath his fingers, massaged into the swollen flesh of her now aching breasts. Rebecca felt like she was running again; her breath was shortening, her chest was being yanked around, up and down, rolling beneath Kenny's beefy palms, around and around, squeezed like he was trying to yank them off her chest, and it kind of felt like soon would form bruises, but also Rebecca couldn't help the tiny, quiet moaning keening out of her throat as she trembled, stuck there between him and the desk, her body warming up from the cold.

"Okay," Kenny finally let her go, after what felt like five whole minutes of breathing hot into her hair and ear, rubbing her body for clues of illicit activities that might harm the school. "Turn around and sit on the desk. One last thing to check."

Rebecca's head was down, long, brown hair draped over one shoulder, as soft as silk. She turned around, and scooted onto the desk, struggling not to reveal too much as she kept her bare legs pressed tight together.

"Look at me," Kenny's hand gently but firmly grasped her chin, forcing her to drag her gaze upwards. Into his greyish eyes, the dim lamp swinging above his head, brushing the top of his dark hair. "If you don't want to go through with this, I can still just write you up. But I just have to check your panties before we're done."

"My - but why?!" Rebecca started tearing up again. That would be so completely embarrassing.

"Something was leaking down your legs. Who knows? You could be smuggling contraband down there."

"What kind of contraband?" Rebecca shook her head. "Please, Kenny, I promise I'm not."

He shrugged, and began to pull away, the warmth of his hands leaving the underside of her chin, cradled in his grasp. "I'll just get the form then..."

"No, no no!" She sucked in a breath, then nodded. "It's okay."

"I'll be quick," He promised, giving her his first real smile. Slowly, his hands dropped to her thighs, and gently pushed them further away from each other. "You know what," His voice sounded almost kind, as he knelt on the floor before her, between her legs. "I don't want a kid like you feeling violated, okay? So I won't even use my fingers."

"Oh." Rebecca felt the tension in her chest loosen up a little. "Thanks." Then, quickly, not wanting to offend him, added, "I wasn't thinking that's what you were doing."

"I know, you're a sweet kid." He winked up at her, and she felt even more at ease, reminded now of how close in age he probably was to her father. How silly of her to confuse what was a simple routine inspection with something far more insidious in her mind.

Now, she felt even more embarrassed at how overheated her skin felt. And how beneath her shirt, dusky brown nipples were stiffened to attention, practically aching for the rough touch which had shied away from inspecting them directly.

There was a fluttering in her tummy as the flaps of her uniform skirt were pushed up, her spread thighs allowing Kenny a clear glimpse of her soaked panties displayed on the edge of the wooden desk.

Almost over, Rebecca sank her teeth into her bottom lip, waiting for Kenny to declare the absolute nothing which was there.

Instead, he stared at her for a little while. His dark gaze latched onto the center of her pussy, like he had x-ray vision that could pierce through the wet patch of white cloth shielding it from a normal man's view.

"I slid onto a patch of ice." Rebecca blurted out, feeling the need to explain herself lest he think it was something else.

Kenny nodded, but like a zombie, as if he couldn't really hear her. "Just let me check..." He murmured, and then suddenly he was leaning in, and his face was disappearing from view, ducked beneath the flap of her uniform skirt.

"Ah," Rebecca gasped, neck falling back as there was sudden contact between the security guard's mouth and the crotch of her panties, a warm heat flooding the base of her tummy. There was a long, noisy exhale and she realized Kenny was inhaling her scent, his entire face smushed up against her center, nuzzling the bump of her clit, sending sharp, electric jolts of unexpected pleasure straight through her bloodstream.

It really was like watching a bear. Rebecca had no room to maneuver away in the small space of the office. It felt like the walls were closing in, accomplices to the intrusive inspection, as what felt like Kenny's long, fat tongue slid out and waggled against her like a wet sausage, poking and prodding and finally plunging into the eighteen year old's soaked pussy, using the cotton panties as a condom and the cold water as lubricant.

"Oh my - oh my god!" Rebecca's head fell completely back against the desk, her legs wrapping instinctively around the back of Kenny's thick neck as his tongue inspected her for contraband with a ravenous hunger, slurping around like he was trying to suck the juice out of her cotton fabric. Her body felt at war, one hand falling to push against the top of the security's head, even as her thighs trembled and tightened against his ears, her hips rolling forward in an attempt to get more than this maddening friction of his tongue slurping up the juices which stained her panties.

She gasped again when Kenny's nose bumped against her clit, whining when he refused to pay any more attention to it, obsessed it seemed with plunging in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Her body was growing hotter and hotter, and she felt like she was about to explode.

"Ah - ah - Ken - Kenny! Oh no!" Rebecca wailed, something like a balloon of liquid expanding inside her lower tummy now combusting, her spine arching off the desk as it flooded out of her, gushing out of the strip of fabric which could not contain it all. She felt Kenny's smug chuckles against her pussy, her cheeks blazing red as he pulled out and stood up, looming over her, chin smeared with something glossy.

"I guess you're free to go."

She stared up at him, and then jerked upright when suddenly his palm slammed against the desk beside her, sending her scurrying off the surface like a rabbit.

"You don't want to be late to class do you?" He swatted her on the ass as she bent down to grab her tote bag, even indulging in a little squeeze of her bum cheek before allowing her to get away, the imprint of his fingers fresh on the curve of her ass.

Disoriented, Rebecca made it out of the closet office just in time for the bell to ring and the classrooms to let out, a flood of students pouring into the hallways. Jostled back and forth, she stumbled down the hall, dazed and confused. At the very least, her pussy was no longer quite as cold, but something new was dripping down her bare legs, making her equally as uncomfortable.

She did her best to hurry for next period. Kenny was right, she shouldn't be late for class.