Late For Dinner

Story Info
Jessie is punished for her tardiness.
2.2k words
3.62
50.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was already 8:15 p.m. and I was running late for my date with Andy. I finished getting ready and took one last look at myself in the mirror. I have to admit I looked pretty good. I was wearing one of Andy's favorite outfits. He loves the way my short black skirt shows off all my curves and my fitted blue blouse brings out the blue in my eyes and it really accentuates my full breasts. One last check of my makeup and I'm headed out the door.

I make it to the restaurant 20 minutes late. I rush in and see Andy sitting at our table looking angry but also absolutely gorgeous. Andy is beautiful, with green eyes and soft thick brown hair. He's got a tight, sexy body and a cock that puts most men to shame. Not to mention the man's sexual stamina. He can cum over and over again and still come back for more. He's insatiable. But then again so am I. I suppose that's why we're so good together.

When Andy looks over and sees me approach, his eyes light up and the angry look seems to disappear. I sit down quickly and reach for his outstretched hand. "Glad to see you finally made it."

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming." He said with a cocky grin.

I quickly apologized and made a promise to make it up to him.

He laughed and said, "oh don't worry you will make it up to me."

"You'll be getting your punishment for making me wait." I was instantly wet just thinking about what inventive ways he would make me "pay" for my sins.

After we finished our dinner, we decided to take a walk along the boardwalk. We made our way down to a very secluded spot and took a seat on a bench. Within seconds his lips were on mine, his tongue invading my mouth. I moaned and pressed myself hard against him. Our tongues were roaming all over each others mouths and our hands were roaming all over each others bodies. His hand found its way inside my blouse and under my bra. He cupped my breast and took my nipple between his thumb and index finger and gave it a firm pinch. I let out a surprised gasp.

He asked, " Did that hurt baby?" Then he let out a wicked laugh and said "Well, that's only the beginning of your punishment!" I couldn't wait to get the rest of my "punishment." I tried to reach down to unzip his pants to touch his big beautiful cock but he stopped me. More punishment. He knows how much I want him and he is denying me. He removed his hand from my breast and straightened my blouse. He looked at me and said, " It's time to go home and deal with your punishment, young lady."

Obeying his command, I got up and followed him to his car.

In the car, I'm having a hard time keeping my hands to myself. But Andy just keeps fending off my advances. He's driving me crazy. I'm so hot for him but he's not having any of it. He's really making me suffer tonight. I'm loving every minute of it. I look at him and beg, "please baby, I'm so wet right now...I need you...I need your cock."

He smiles and says, "Don't worry once I get you home you'll be getting everything you deserve." I don't think I can wait and I begin to slide my hand under my skirt to rub my hard, swollen clit. Andy grabs my hand and holds it. He's really trying to torture me now.

We make it home...finally.. and I am horny and wet beyond belief. Andy takes his time unlocking the door and getting us inside. Once we are finally in the house, he wastes no time getting to my punishment. He unbuttons my blouse, pulls it off and tosses it aside. He kneels down and slides my skirt down over my hips. It falls to the floor. I step out of it and kick it aside. Next he hooks his fingers around the band of my thong and slides that down, revealing my shaved pussy. His face is inches away from my hot, soaking wet cunt, and I push my hips toward him, and again, he pulls away.

He stands up and removes my bra leaving me standing completely naked in front of him. He looks at me and commands me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I willingly get down and undo his pants and pull them and his boxers down to reveal his throbbing cock. My mouth is watering and I can't wait to wrap my lips around his hot prick. I take the head into my mouth and swirl my tongue over it. I probe the hole with the tip of my tongue.

He's getting impatient and he pushes the back of my head to let me know he wants me to take more of him into my hot mouth. I ease his cock further into my mouth and relax my throat to take him all the way in. I gag a little at first but then get used to the feeling and enjoy his prick in the back of my throat. I slowly ease my mouth back up his shaft then greedily suck him back in. Using my mouth and hand to work his member close to the point of cumming. I slow down when I feel him tense, making him hold off from cumming just yet.

He's getting frustrated and says, "Keep teasing me and your punishment will be worse." That's exactly what I'm hoping for, I think to myself. He starts to thrust his hips into me, fucking my mouth. I take my free hand and slide my fingers between my cunt lips and rub my clit. Now I'm sucking and stroking his cock wildly. I want to taste his cum. He moans and says," That's it...suck my cock...make me cum down your throat."

I'm rubbing my clit hard and fast. I'm so close to cumming. All I need is to feel Andy's hot jizz shooting into my throat and I'll be cumming. I feel him tense up and force my head down further. He let's out a moan and says, " I'm cumming baby...suck me...swallow my load...eat my cum." It sends me over the edge. I'm cumming too and I'm trying desperately to swallow all of his seed. I don't want to lose a drop. He tastes so good. After I have sucked and licked his cock clean, he collapses onto the floor and pulls me down on top of him. We lay there for a little while just catching our breath. I look down and notice that his cock is semi-hard and I know that there's lots more punishment in store for me.

He tells me to go to the bedroom and wait for him. I make my way to the room and sit down on the bed. A few minutes later he comes in with a small black bag. I'm about to ask what it is but he says, "Lay down and put your arms above your head." I do, and the next thing I see is some kind of silk scarves being pulled out of the bag. He ties my wrists to the bedposts then spreads my legs and ties my ankles to the other bedposts. I'm fully exposed and completely vulnerable. The thought of it makes me even wetter than before. He sits down between my legs and runs his hand up my thigh, stopping right below my pussy. I'm moving my hips trying to get his fingers to touch my soaking cunt.

He pulls away and says, "tsk tsk, naughty girl, I'm in control here you need to stay still and take your punishment." I moan and lie still. His hand makes it's way back to my upper thigh and finally he spreads my pussy lips apart with his thumb and forefinger. He leans down and flicks his tongue over my swollen clit.

I let out a loud moan and plead with him, "Please Andy, lick my clit...fuck me with your tongue."

"Keep begging," he says. "Please baby, I need to feel your fingers sliding in and out of my pussy."

" Andy, make me cum in your mouth and all over your fingers." To this Andy says, "I'm gonna make you scream baby."

"Gonna make you cum so hard." He leaned down and drove his tongue all the way up inside my hole. The sensation causes me to scream.

He pulls his tongue out and runs it up over my cunt lips and finally on my aroused clit. As he's masterfully tonguing my clit he jams two fingers into my hot, wet, pussy. He slides his fingers in and out at a jackhammer pace, all the while his tongue working my clit. I can't take it. I yell out, " Oh Andy...I'm cumming...I'm cumming." He licks up all my juices from my dripping cunt then he sucks my cum off his fingers.

Andy's cock is now fully erect and ready for more. I tell him, "Come on baby fuck me...you know you want to ram that cock all the way in my pussy." He replies, "Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck that pussy but I've got a surprise first." He reaches into the little black bag again and pulls out a dildo. It's about 8 inches long and 2 inches wide. It's almost as nice as Andy's beautiful cock. I look at him with lust in my eyes. Oh how I would love to have that dildo shoved in my pussy while Andy fucks my tight little ass. I hope he has the same idea. He starts to rub the dildo along the inner folds of my pussy lips, stopping at my clit and rubbing it hard against the little bud.

He asks, " You want this dildo in your pussy baby?"

I moan out, "Yes baby...I need you to fuck me." He slides the head of the dildo into the opening of my hot hole. I'm writhing on the bed begging for more. In one swift stroke he slams the dildo all the way into my cunt. He continues fucking my pussy with the dildo until I yell out, " Andy, I need your cock in my ass...fuck my ass baby."

He pulls the dildo out and reaches down to untie my ankles, then my wrists. He tells me to roll over on my hands and knees. I do exactly as he says, eagerly anticipating getting his fuck pole buried deep in my ass. He gets up behind me and starts rubbing his prick against my wet pussy, getting his cock good and wet. He slides his cock deep inside me and fucks my pussy. He slams his member deep inside my fully aroused cunt then pulls almost completely out before driving his manhood back in to the hilt. Then he withdraws completely leaving me feeling empty, but not for long. Now, his cock soaked with my juices is pressing gently against my tight little ass.

He pushes a little harder and forces the head past the tight ring of my anus. I felt a twinge of pain but forced myself to relax so I could take all of him in my back door. He eased his prick all the way in and my muscles began to relax. Now I was just enjoying the feeling of having my ass full of cock. He fucked slowly at first getting me used to the invasion, then quickening the pace, fucking harder and faster with each thrust of his hips. Going full force now, I can feel his balls slamming against my pussy. He reaches around me and starts rubbing my swollen clit. I'm hanging on to the headboard of the bed for support and use my free hand to get the dildo and shove it into my pussy. I'm loving the feeling of Andy's cock slamming in and out of my ass and the dildo sliding in and out of my dripping, wet cunt. Andy is obviously loving it too because he yells out, "That's it baby, shove that dildo in your cunt, fuck yourself good baby."

"You like having my cock buried in your ass baby?"

"You like being full of cock don't you baby?" I can barely get the word "Yes" out of my mouth. I'm in sheer ecstasy by now and all I want is to feel Andy shoot his hot load in my ass. I manage to say, "Oh baby, cum in my ass...I want to feel your hot jizz shooting deep inside me." At hearing this he picked up his pace even more. He slammed his cock so far and fast into my ass I thought I would split in two.

"That's it baby...fill me with your cum," I moaned. And then I felt him tense up, ready to shoot his load. "I'm cumming baby." Was all he said and then I was cumming too. I could feel his cum shooting into the depths of my ass and I yelled out, "Oh Andy, I'm cumming baby...oh yes...fuck my ass...shoot that load in me...aaaaaahhhhhhh." He continued slowly sliding his dick in and out for a while after we both came, just enjoying the tightness of my puckered hole. When he finally withdrew, we laid together in each others arms. I looked up at him and said with a grin, "Hmm, I guess I should show up late for dinner more often."

"Definitely," was his reply.