Late for Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One, my mistress." I said defiantly. Apparently she noticed me tightening my muscles in anticipation of her blows landing so she began to mix up her rhythm. She also expanded her choice of target areas on my backside. I noticed this when she cleverly landed a stinging blow within the crack of my ass right next to my sensitive and exposed sphincter, I gritted my teeth and croaked out, "Nine, my mistress." Her next lash landed just on the other side of my puckered bung hole and seemed to sting even more than it's predecessor, I choked out, "Ten, my mistress".

I felt her lovely boot encased leg wrap around mine, her panty covered pussy ground into the outside of my thigh, and I could feel her hot humid treasure through her wet panties. She leaned forward holding onto my shoulder and with her mouth next to my ear whispered, "I've got to give it to you I thought you would crumble before this; especially when we started over. You are doing very well for a new slave, but we have only just begun." My hard penis belied the conflicting emotions in my mind; it jutted out hard and throbbing; drooling a shiny string of precome from its tip. She used her soft slender finger to catch the slippery liquid and then slid her well lubricated digit around my nipple, teasing it, as she huskily added, "Remember, you are not to get anything on my chair you insolent dolt." She unwound herself from my leg and repositioned herself to complete my punishment, my cock pulsed heavily with my quickened breathing and goose-bumps surrounded my nipple as the cool air swept over the slippery secretions now coating it.

The suspense caused by her pause in my lashing was working a wicked magic on my ego. All manner of suspicion and fear raced through my mind, most quelled by the knowledge that this was my loving wife and she would not intentionally hurt me. However I remained haunted by the fact that my inconsiderate day-to-day behavior had turned her to corporal punishment and the apprehension that she might accidentally hurt me with that riding crop. She had not told me not to look back at her so I turned my head around and became even more aroused as I saw her with the strap end of her crop down inside of her panties rubbing it furtively against her pussy. I tried to watch as surreptitiously as I could; fearing she would stop if she caught me.

"I was wondering how long it would take before you had to look back here for me. That's a step in the right direction, learning to pay attention to me. A very small step, but a step nonetheless." She said. She did not however stop massaging herself with the business end of the riding crop. Slowly she slipped the crop out of her silky underwear; it glistened as the light danced on her slippery juices clinging to it. She seemed a little mellower as she stepped into position and asked me,"Are you ready for the remainder of your punishment now?"

Again the Neanderthal inside answered before thinking, "Yeah, okay." Her eyes seemed to blaze behind the mask as she ferociously laid the crop to my upturned ass. This blow wasn't any more vicious or violent than any of the other lashes I had received for indolence, but the now moist leather had a louder report as it made contact with my skin and it certainly felt like it stung more.

"That is yes my mistress!" She said harshly, "That was not part of your punishment in progress but rather a well earned bonus, you clod!" Suddenly I was a very disappointed that I had forgotten the proper response. The remainder of her blows were well placed in spots that she had not swatted before, she even changed her orientation and delivered one in line with the crack of my ass directly on my delicate perineum. I announced the count after each and waited impatiently for the next-somewhat akin to a shell shocked veteran waiting for the next artillery round. My swollen cock continued to pulse and throb and a dull ache began in the base of my scrotum.

As I announced, "Twenty, my mistress" she announced that she would forgive me the last and final stroke and I surprised myself when I said, "No my mistress, twenty one it was and twenty one it shall be."

"You lout, do you think you have the gall to refuse my good grace and the arrogance to try and tell your mistress what to do? Are you trying to anger me?" Her pitch rose as she spoke, "Very well if you don't want my charity twenty one it shall be." She landed her final blow directly on my perineum again and the crack of it echoed through the living room.

"Twenty one, my mistress" I stammered. My cock throbbed heavily as my breathing began to return to normal, and I noticed I was moist with sweat. The quarters were still on the backs of my hands and I felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable still bent over the chair like that.

I turned to find my wife. She sat coyly on the edge of the sofa again. "You may get me another glass of wine and rejoin me over here", she said calmly and evenly. Her lithe legs were crossed at the knee and she looked incredibly sexy holding the riding crop around her knee turning the toe of her boot in small circles. She shimmered as the candlelight danced on the fine sheen of perspiration which covered her. I stooped to pull the boxers up and heard her scold me, "Did you hear me tell you to pull those back on? No! Did you ask my permission to pull those back on? No! I kind of like having you around naked to look at, and did you ask me if you could shave your testicles?"

"No, my mistress", I muttered as I dropped the boxers and went to refill her wine glass.

I handed her the glass of wine and began to sit back on the couch next to her when she suddenly said;"You may sit on the floor by my feet and admire my new boots." I dutifully sat down and began to fondle her legs through her new boots. I gently ran my hands up and down the length of the soft leather kneading her calves and lower thighs within them. My hands occasionally brushed her thighs above the boot tops where she quickly swatted them with the crop. She rested one boot encased leg on my shoulder while I admired her boots, and I could smell her arousal. I slowly massaged her legs inside her boots and after a short while was told, "You may massage my legs too if you wish." She reclined back into the couch like that with her gorgeous ass perched on the edge, legs lewdly parted with her left boot on my right shoulder with a riding crop in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. Goose-bumps followed my fingers across her lovely legs and soft little oohs and ahs escaped her mouth as I massaged her boots and thighs, particularly her inner thighs just below her silky panties. She continued to swat my hands when they ventured beyond where she had told me I could touch but with less and less fervor as her excitement built.

Eventually, she said, "Now play with my pussy. Finger-fuck me and lick me until I come all over your talented tongue." I quickly slipped two fingers under the crotch of her silken panties and plunged them inside of her. Her back arched wildly as a delighted gasp escaped her half open mouth. The arching of her back drove her panty covered clitoral mound down into my thumb and I gently rubbed circles around it as I began to slowly cross and uncross the two fingers I had sunken into her very wet and steamy pussy. Her thick pussy lips clung heavily to my fingers as I began to slowly stroke them in and out, using my thumb on her swollen clit for leverage which added more direct pressure while pulling out. "Mmmm, oh yeah, that's it-right there, mmmm, oh yes-s-s." she hissed seductively, her delicate voice now just a husky whisper. Hearing her enjoyment excited me all the more and I slipped my other hand below her hot little ass, my middle finger covering the fabric of her wet thong and pressed my thumb against her delicate silk covered sphincter.

I have told her before that I could spend my whole day alternately playing with, licking and then fucking her tight little pussy. I get such a thrill from providing her pleasure that it's addictive, and tonight was no different. The elastic of her tiny panties pressed against her already sensitive pussy lips and helped push her closer to orgasm, while the thick silky cream of her hungry snatch allowed my fingers to smoothly glide in and out as I finger fucked her. I moved my mouth towards her panty covered mound and covered her up with it, as I slid my thumb out of the way. I kept my body still except for the fingers that continued to slip into and out of her wet wonderful slit and exhaled my hot breath through my watering mouth over her swollen mound. I let out five wonderfully slow breaths this way before I began to tenderly suck on her clit through the wet silk. Her hips began to push her puckered asshole against my thumb as she slowly humped my face and her moaning became a string of guttural oohs, ahs and mmmm's. I slipped my fingers out of her and ran my tongue between her buttery pussy lips stopping to drink her sweet creamy flood down.

Meanwhile I strummed alternately on both sides of her engorged clit with my slippery fingers while enjoying her nectar. Her legs began convulsively shuddering as she softly moaned,"That's it, mmmm, so good, oh yes-s-s, anh, anh, oh my lord yes-s-s!" I swirled my tongue inside her steamy pussy and she began to lose control. She shifted her leg, which had been resting on my shoulder, and the cold stiletto heel dug between my shoulder blades as she used her lovely leg to press herself more firmly onto my hungry mouth. My thumb easily slipped into her tight little ass, pushing her soggy panties inside her as well, helping to further fuel her frenzy. I shifted my tongue to press on that sweet spot between her clitoris and the top of her flowing opening as spasms wracked her body. "Oh-h-h yes-s-s, mmmm, right there, oh don't stop, ungh ah-h-h-h, Oh yes-s-s." She growled as her entire body shook and shuddered. She looked fantastic as she flooded my mouth with my sweet reward, twisting and trembling as her pleasure peaked and then began to ebb. I placed small kisses around her sensitive pussy and along the inside of her now limp legs for several minutes as she recovered.

"Now climb up here and fuck me." She rasped hoarsely at me. I slipped one sexy leg over each of my arms and lifted her to line up with my supercharged cock. It slipped up and rubbed over her sensitive clit as I tried to enter her, causing her hips to flinch wildly away. She quickly grabbed hold of it and placed my swollen tip against her wet lips and then she jerked her legs upward pulling me into her. My hard cock slid deep inside of her with the one lunge, her clit buried itself in my pubes and my balls slapped against her ass. It was marvelous, her hot velvety pussy gripped my cock tightly and I stopped to enjoy the way it felt and try and calm down enough to not explode immediately.

However my wanton mistress had other ideas. She instantly wrapped her legs around me, crossing her ankles behind me; the stark contrast of the warm soft leather against my back and the cool metal of the heels perched just above the crack of my ass added greatly to my excitement. She wrapped her left arm tightly around my neck and began furiously bucking her hips driving her red hot pussy up and down my rigid cock. "Fuck me!" she barked into my ear, "Fuck m-e-e-e, oh-h-h yes-s-s!" I began driving my hard cock in and out of her and I could feel the pressure building in my heavy balls, that lovely feeling of impending orgasm. I tried to hold back, but I was too far gone for that. I wildly pounded away at her willing pussy as my cock began to throb and spew my load deep inside her. She began to flog me with her riding crop, like a jockey on a horse, "Harder, mmnh, harder, oh Christ, yes-s-s-s, fuck me-e-e, harder, oh yeah, harder, that's it, harder, mmmm, right there, harder, OH YES-S-S-S!"

The crop swatted my sweaty ass every time she said harder. My erection had not subsided when I came I was so excited. Now I was pounding away at her as she spurred me on alternately wailing about how good it felt and how she wanted it harder. I had driven the couch up against the wall and the home décor attached to the wall shook, shuddered and clattered with each stroke of my hips. My petite wife was gazing directly into my eyes as she 'directed' the action, "OH YES-S-S, FUCK ME, HARDER, OOH, JUST LIKE THAT, HARDERRR, RIGHT THERE, OOH, ANH, HARDER, OH GOD YES-S-S-S!!!!" Her sultry whispering replaced by what can best be described as wild shrieking. She completely gave in to her lust and as the tidal waves of pleasure washed over her she dropped the riding crop, kissed me passionately and convulsed wildly beneath me. Her entire body was trembling and her hot wet pussy began to spasm rhythmically around my pounding pole. Her hips swiveled uncontrollably swirling her luscious pussy around, and it felt like she got even hotter and wetter.

She fell back spent following her massive orgasm. She, like I, was soaked with sweat; beads of it clung to her breasts around her nipples while little rivulets ran down towards her cleavage. She looked so sexy, almost glowing. I did not have to be told to slow down my ministrations and I slowed to a stop, my hard cock basking in the afterglow of her happy pussy. After what seemed a small eternity, she looked into my eyes and said softly, "Mmmmmm that was incredible." I could feel her pulse through her pussy around my cock, it was still racing. "Only one problem my pet," she continued, "You seem to have made a mess of my pussy by cumming inside of it without my permission. Your mistress must always come first, and you may only come if, when and where I grant you that privilege. Now, so that you may learn your lesson, get back down there and clean my pussy up." Problem, how was this a problem? I hadn't gone soft on her after blowing my load.

I let go of her lithe legs slowly as I tried to wrap my brain around the fact that my beautiful wife, who I had just shared some incredibly riotous sex with, now wanted me to suck my cum from her pussy. I felt my body moving in slow motion, kneeling back on my heels and sliding down to lick her pussy clean. For her part she lifted her legs up and rested a shiny boot heel on each of my shoulders, they were a little uncomfortable like that but I was too carried away with lust to mind. Her lips were red and swollen and splayed wide open. Her clit hid once again beneath its hood but also looked rather red and swollen. A translucent milky stream of our mixed juices trickled out of her gaping hole and ran slowly down towards her puckered asshole; her panties were a twisted mess trapped between a puffy pussy lip and the hollow of her leg. My hard cock bobbed in time with my pulse and I reminded myself that the sex had been absolutely fantastic, besides this stuff came from me how bad could it be?

I dove into her sloppy pussy, scooping with my tongue and slurping away madly. The alkaline aroma permeated the air around her and hung heavily in my nostrils. The taste wasn't bad and it had a rather rich and silky texture to it. Her hands held her riding crop behind my neck; not quite pulling me into her, but rather not letting me get away-encouraging me. She cooed and purred happily as I gave her the ultimate tongue bath. I rimmed her tight little sphincter as I pulled the sinewy trail of sex up to suck it in, and her hips wiggled suggestively. I covered both of her pouting pussy lips with my mouth and sucked in deeply wriggling my tongue inside of her to get her as clean as I could. "Now don't be greedy with all of that, remember to share?" she huskily intoned. In a flash we were sharing a soul scorching kiss, our lips and tongues lubricated by our mixed love fluids. I was as turned on as I had been all night, my hard cock throbbed against her leg and as our kiss ended she said, "Mmmm we taste so good together. Why don't you lie down on the coffee table? I don't think I'm anywhere near being done with you yet."

I lay down on the coffee table and watched in utter fascination as the gorgeous creature who is my wife slowly stood up and, after slipping of her now useless panties, moved to straddle both me and the coffee table. She looked hotter than she had all night. Her straddling of the coffee table had her wide open and her pink swollen pussy and tight brown sphincter hovered over my face, staring at me like two mismatched eyes. She bent at the waist and for the first time tonight tended solely to my pleasure (or so I thought) as she slipped her moist lips around my swollen head and began to gently suck my cock. One demure hand grasped the base of my cock and stroked me while she licked all around the ridge of my cock. Her already moist pink pussy turned a dark rosy pink and glistened as it became drenched with her excitement; she denies that blowjobs turn her on but I just got to watch it happen, and it was amazing. With that she pulled her lips off of my cock and shuffled down to put her new excitement to good use.

She guided my hard cock to her waiting pussy, stroking me the whole time. She used the purplish tip to not so gently massage her swollen clitoris before slipping the head of my cock up and down the length of her extremely wet gash. Her soft velvety pussy felt wonderful slipping and sliding all over the engorged head of my hard cock and I fought to maintain control. I began thinking, 'Mistress must always come first' over and over in my head as she suddenly impaled her pussy on my cock, just letting herself fall straight down. "Whoa-a-a-a" she began to wail lowly at first, and as her hips began to grind wildly onto my cock she sultrily moaned, "Oh yeah, so-o-o good, mmmmm, yes-s-s, anh-h-h, yes-s-s, ooh, ooh, anh, yes-s-s." She leaned back so my cock would strike her g-spot with every thrust and held herself up with her hands on my chest.

I lay there with my hands on her lovely ass cheeks watching my cock slide into and out of her wondrous pussy continually thinking, 'mistress must always come first' while she used me like a human dildo. She slowed the churning of her hips and ass long enough to rest a sexy boot on top of each of my thighs and then after her all too brief respite shifted herself into overdrive. "Oh yeah that's good, oh yes-s-s, mmmmm, rub my clit, mmmmm, oh, ooh, ooh, anh, fuck me, come on fuck me, now, harder, ooh, ooh!" I reached around and began frantically rubbing her swollen clit with three fingers; just strumming away-wetting my fingers off of her lips gripping my cock. I began bucking my hips up to meet her gyrating hips all of the while thinking, 'Mistress must always come first' and hoping the coffee table wouldn't collapse beneath us. She began to twist and roll my nipples the way she likes to have hers played with as she held herself up fucking me crazily. Her husky whisper once again became a low gravelly moan as my normally quiet and conservative bride continued, "Fuck my pussy, oh yes-s-s, that's it, right there, ooh, anh, ooh, mmmmm, OH shit, YES-S-S! Oh fuck me, fuck me with that wonderful cock, yeah, mmmmm, that's it, right there, ooh, ooh, anh, right there, oh-h-h yes-s-s-s, ooh, anh, RIGHT THERE, OH YES-S-S-S, AGAIN, YES-S-S, OOH, OOH, OH HEAVENS YES-S-S-S, RIGHT, LIKE, THAT, A-A-A-ANGH-H-H YES-S-S-S-S!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME! CUM WITH ME, NOW! OH YES-S-S!!!" Her whole body was shaking and trembling again and her hot pussy clamped down on my cock and sucked the cum out of it. Her hips never slowed down as I again began pumping my load deep inside of her. Involuntary spasms wrenched through her and she collapsed back against me, panting frantically, my hard cock still firmly embedded within her glorious pussy. Several minutes later she slowly lowered her feet back to the floor, lazily sat up and carefully twisted around on my still hard cock to face me. "Take me to bed now" was all she said.