Late Lift

Story Info
Her plan to seduce results in gangbang.
5.3k words
3.84
72.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen and Tim had been married for several years and now had two young children. The adventurous sex lives of their youth had like many couples turned mundane, lacking time and energy for consummating desires; just rarely did they explore fantasies or share erotic stories, pictures and pornography. Tim was no longer of slender build but remained moderately fit. Helen had filled her curves out with the birth of the children, her breasts being larger than when she had met Tim. Helen still had long light brown hair with coppery highlights and her deep brown eyes still sparkled wickedly. Her attraction had not been lost on Tim, though she rarely thought of herself as sexy and even more rarely dressed provocatively, preferring casual joggers, jeans and tops that were good for everyday tasks of motherhood.

Money being tight Helen took a part time job in a local pub, and soon became aware that many of the men in the pub showed interest in her. Men from 20 to 60 would chat to her as she served, some would try banter, others flattery, some would be outright suggestive. Her confidence was soon bolstered by the attention and she quickly became familiar with several of the regulars. The interest reawakened her sexuality and encouraged her to put more effort in to her appearance. Soon she was wearing more provocative clothing, tighter shorter skirts, low cut tops and thin blouses, and she even began buying and wearing matching lingerie again. Tim was delighted with this change and told her how much he loved to see her like this, saying it was just a shame she always wore it when going to work, and was often tired when she returned after the pub closed. She teased him that it seemed that every man in a pub had to try and chat up the barmaid, and she was tired from all the times she had to fight the men off. When she returned from work not too tired she and Tim would explore their desires, revelling in this sexual reawakening. Sometimes she would return in an obviously aroused state, and Tim soon learned this was due to some attempt by customers to chat her up or some suggestive and saucy banter. Helen would tell Tim all about it as he stripped and pleasured her with his mouth and fingers, or took her swiftly. From the tales and suggestive stories that Helen told it became clear that she had several favourites among her regulars and that one or two obviously turned her on.

One evening Helen walked in just after midnight, her eyes sparkling and Tim looked up from where he sat on the couch, it was clear that tonight would be passionate. She removed her small jacket and stood there, legs slightly apart, one foot turned out and a hip pushed gently out above the other foot. She wore a short tight dark skirt; fine meshed stockings covered her legs, black 3" heel shoes and a dark blue thin blouse with the buttons open down to the level of her bra. Though he had not seen her dress he knew the bra was black and underwired with a lace edge, as he could see it's edge and the blouse was just sheer enough to see the bra beneath. It pushed her breasts up and together to create a generous cleavage. Even from where he sat he could tell that her nipples where standing proud, and as it was nearly summer and the night was warm it wasn't due to a chill. The skirt was one of Tim's favourites as it pulled tight across Helen's curvaceous backside, short enough that when she wore stockings with it she wore hold ups, even if using suspenders as the non-elastic tops would slip and show unless she constantly rearranged them. Looking at the skirt drawn tight against her hips Tim could make out the tell-tale bump of the suspender catch. Tim grinned, he knew the underwear set was new and consisted of bra, suspender belt and thong and he had yet to see Helen wear it.

"You'll like this story," Helen began, "Taf and one of his mates was in the bar this evening and being his usual rude self."

"Taf is the short, dark-haired welsh squaddie with the nice smile, is that right?" Tim replied, knowing full well it was. Taf had featured in several stories of late and Helen's description left no doubt in Tim's mind that Helen found him attractive. "The one that last week said he could treat you like a dog and you would enjoy it, as he would take you in the back yard and make you come." Tim smiled it was a crude but amusing chat up line and from the way Helen had laughed telling him, it had been delivered with roguish charm.

"Like I said 'rude', but fun," she continued. "Well tonight he made some comments about my bra and that he had never seen my tits so close up, and wanted to know if that was where I was keeping the change. That sort of thing."

She paused and Tim interrupted, "I'm surprised you didn't play up to that one?"

Helen blushed a little, "Well, I did let him stick his folded tenner in my cleavage when he bought me a drink. Anyway, he carried on about my underwear, he bet I was wearing stockings and suspenders and then asked if I was wearing a thong. I told him it was for me to know and him to find out, so I suppose it's partly my fault that it set the tone for the evening."

"Sit down, do want me to get you a drink or anything?" Tim asked, making to move.

"Stay there!" Helen ordered, "I have to tell you the story like this." Tim looked puzzled as Helen continued. "The pub was pretty quiet, just a couple of people at tables and Taf, his mate and Frank at the bar." Frank was another regular that Helen talked about and quite often bantered suggestively with her. "So what my underwear was like, was the main topic of conversation, they were making bets on its colour and whether it matched and then started asking me to show them to settle the argument. Well I told them they wouldn't find out."

" I should think so as I haven't seen you in it yet!" said Tim in mock horror, "Though when we were at college you would probably have flashed them if they got you turned on, and from what you say, you must like Taf and Frank. So what was the other guy like?"

"Him?" Helen mused, "Tall muscular and good looking, but he was blond." Tim laughed; Helen had never really gone for blond men. "Lucky for me you didn't fancy him too." He teased.

"Anyway," Helen continued, "I called last orders and as I was getting them their drinks I had to reach to the bottom shelf of the fridge to get a bottle, so as I turned round and bent down this happened!" She turned and bending straight over from the waist with her legs just a little apart she demonstrated her actions. Tim looked, surprise and then laughter, loud and raucous. Her tight black skirt had a very short slit on the seam at the back. Except now it didn't, the seam had split all the way to the top of her backside revealing her backside and thin lacy strip of her thong. "You could have told me it was too tight!" she admonished Tim.

"I'm sorry love, but I like it!" Tim enthused, standing and moving to her, she remained bent over, looking back towards him. "What did you do?"

"They liked it too, so I told Taf he had won the bet and didn't rush getting the bottle!" Helen giggled. "How much can you see?" she queried guiltily.

"Well that thong doesn't cover much and is pretty see through anyway." Tim's hands pushed the skirt to the side and curved round her buttocks, Helen shivered at his touch. He moved the thong to one side with his right hand and gently rubbed Helen's slit, finding it already moist. With his left hand he undid his jeans and pushed his already erect penis against Helen's backside. Helen reached quickly between her legs and grasped his hard rod to guide it to her hole. She was already breathing hard and groaned heavily as he pushed his rigid member in to her. Rocking hard together the sex was rough and urgent; Helen braced her arms against an armchair in front and spread her legs, pushing back hard towards Tim. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she demanded, "Oh yes! This was what I needed when it happened!" Helen exclaimed. The mental image she conjured for Tim of her stood behind the bar with some stranger ramming her from behind, while others watched added to his excitement, and he rammed her harder and faster. "Randy bitch!" he panted. Helen reached down and grabbed his balls, squeezing and rolling them gently, "Like that thought, do you baby?" she whimpered as they both rushed towards orgasm.

As they lay half-dressed and gently fondling and kissing on the couch some minutes later they talked of the times that Helen had been shared with their friend Craig before they married. Since then they had kept their fantasies and adventures between themselves, they had talked of threesomes, swapping and orgies but never done anything about it. Having kids had all but halted their sex life and they had less freedom to explore fantasies. Helen admitted that she was turned on by the thought of having sex with Taf, and maybe even Frank. Though the fantasies they discussed would be unlikely to happen. The conversation soon had them both turned on again and they moved to the bedroom to enjoy each other more slowly and gently before falling asleep.

Over the next couple of weeks the subject arose a few times and always resulted in them making love passionately. Sometimes Helen would be a little late if the pub had a lock-in with a few regulars buying drinks, and Taf or Frank would sometimes walk her the 10 minute walk home, but they never came in for Tim to meet. Helen and Tim had skirted the subject of letting one of them come back and then creating a situation that would lead to her being fucked by both men. However, the young children being upstairs in bed, and potentially interrupting anything put them off. Also, they didn't want gossip to spread around the pub that Tim would let people fuck Helen, in case it caused problems. Sometimes Helen would drive to the pub if it rained, or sometimes if she was just a little late getting ready. It was on one such night that Helen came back later than Tim expected, just as he was getting concerned, an hour after the pub should have closed. She explained that there had been a short lock-in and Taf had stayed, being a bit down as he was soon to be posted elsewhere. She offered him a lift back to his barracks, which had taken longer than expected.

"Did you do anything?" Tim asked a little suspicious and at the same time excited. When they talked of sexual adventures it was always on the proviso that both would be present and in agreement. He was unsure of what he wanted to hear as the answer, both excited by the thought of her telling him some sexual tale, and worried that she might be getting involved with someone else without him.

Helen looked first shocked then embarrassed, "No, not really. No I didn't. He was really nice and a bit down. When I stopped we chatted for a bit, then he kissed me goodnight. He tried to kiss me again and I told him I was happily married. He said it was a shame as he really wanted to see all my underwear, as I really didn't show him much, as the thong was hardly there at all, and he still hadn't seen the suspenders and stockings." Helen halted, a little worried, "I'm sorry, I won't give him a lift again. I love you!"

"I don't mind." Tim countered, "as long as you want me and you're not going to run off with someone else. We talked about you having sex with him, so a kiss isn't anything to worry about. Just we always talk about both being there to ensure the trust."

Tim and Helen continued to talk seriously for a little while, Tim sharing his concerns and Helen stating that she wouldn't do anything without him. Eventually Tim decided to give Helen the freedom to do what she wanted. "As Taf is to go soon, then we can have an adventure. If you want to bring him back here near the time he leaves and you can have us both, I am sure we can keep it quiet. Or if you want to, then you can have him on your own, but I think to keep things safe you should make it clear this isn't the start of an affair, and don't keep in touch with him when he leaves."

"Only if you're sure?" Helen returned, concern clear in her voice, but her response made it clear that she wanted to do this. "I think it would be better if I brought him here, but we will have to see what happens. I have never had sex in a car though, that would be a first time for me."

"If you do it, then you have to promise to tell me everything that happens in detail, lots of detail. And then I think you owe me a fantasy. I've never had sex in a car either. That's one for the future."

For a couple of weeks nothing happened, Taf didn't show at the pub and it looked, as if it all would be forgotten. Then he turned up again, just a couple of weeks to go before his new posting, he had been on exercises. The following Wednesday Helen made an extra effort in her dressing, she wore the black underwear set with a grey short skirt and the sheerest blouse she owned. The skirt was short enough that if she bent down her stocking tops just showed. Tim looked at her admiringly. "Something special?"

"Taf said he would definitely be in tonight, with the way things change at the last minute he can't be sure if he will be in next week. So I thought I would dress up a little, you never know I might bring him back and let him see me in just my underwear. What do you think, will he come?" Helen posed suggestively as she spoke.

"All over you I should think." Quipped Tim in return.

Helen took the car so that she would have an excuse to give Taf a lift and get away from any other regulars. Tim waited up, midnight passed, and then one O'clock. Tim dozed off and was woken by the door opening at around two thirty in the morning. Helen came through looking a little flushed, her hair mussed with a worried look on her face. Tim noticed a dark smear on the side of her grey skirt, and her blouse was creased and untucked. "I take it you decided not to come back here then?" his disappointment showing.

"I'm really sorry Tim, I don't want you to be angry, things just happened. I hadn't planned on anything happening, I will tell you but only if you won't be angry with me?" Her voice was plaintive.

Tim softened, "Sorry I just woke up, I had hoped that you were going to come here so I could be part of it, but I told you it was okay if you didn't as long as you tell me all about it." He stood and walked to Helen, taking her gently in his arms he kissed her, her breath smelt of sex and she smelt of sweat. He took her bag from her and put it down, and led her to the couch, sitting her down he sat beside her and began kissing gently at her neck. "Now you promised to tell me everything, all the details, I'm not angry and I wanted you to do this, did you enjoy yourself? Are you okay?"

"Okay!" Helen began, "Here goes, all the details. Taf turned up in the bar with a couple of his mates, I should have thought that he might if it is the last chance to get out. The tall blond one, he's called Andy, and another guy with a shaved head who was half-caste and called Jacko. He looked a bit thuggish but was okay to talk to. Anyway, I thought that as he was with his mates nothing would happen. The pub was busy, and it never is on a Wednesday, so I didn't get much chance to talk to him. He did comment on what I was wearing though, and asked if it was the same underwear I was wearing, and was I going to purposefully rip my skirt again. I told him it might be and no I didn't rip my skirt for his benefit. He did remind me that he hadn't seen my stockings and suspenders, so I told him if he was a good boy I might give him a quick glimpse when I had my break.

When I had my break at 10, I got a drink and Taf and I went out to the beer garden out the back, which was mostly empty by that time. We went round the corner of the wall so we couldn't be seen by anyone in the pub and I lifted my skirt to show him my stocking top and suspender. He told me he would miss me and then we kissed a bit. He said he would write to me and he didn't mind if I was married. I told him I didn't want an affair and he shouldn't write, but I had thought of giving him a lift home, and maybe letting him see the underwear uncovered. He wasn't sure if I was joking or not, but said I could still give him and his mates a lift if I wanted.

I went back in and didn't really talk to him again until last orders, they had a bit of a lock-in and Taf and his mates were quite merry. I said I would give them all a lift.

We got in the car and they told me to go over the ranges as it is quicker, I'm not sure if it is so I followed their directions. About half way there they were all complaining they needed to pee so Taf told me to pull off the road in to an area behind some hedges. Apparently it is where they stop when they go to the firing ranges.

Andy and Jacko got out of the car and went towards one of the hedges, and Taf turns to me and kisses me. I think he might have said something to the other two to make sure we stopped. Then he says I thought you were going to show me your underwear. I sort of said I couldn't, as getting undressed and redressed in the driving seat before his mates came back wasn't possible, and it was too dark to see it anyway. He called me a tease, I said I wasn't and kissed him to prove it and he started rubbing the inside of my leg. I was really randy. Then he dared me to show him my underwear. I told him I would if it wasn't for the other two. He went and had a word, and sent them beyond the hedges behind the car. So I kind of dropped myself in it.

He asked me to strip in front of the car so he could see me. I was really nervous and excited, so I went and stood in the light, and I couldn't see anything. He turned the music up and I started swaying and undid my blouse. Then I hitched my skirt up and danced around so he could see it all, my bra with my tits pushed up, and my suspenders and stockings, tiptoeing around on my heels and my thong showing all my bum with my pubes visible through it. Honest that is far as I intended to go. I couldn't see anything much because of the headlights. Taf came towards me and said I had to take my blouse and skirt off properly, he pushed my blouse off and threw it on the bonnet, then put his arms around me and undid my skirt and kissed me. He is a good kisser, not as good as you, but not all aggressive. Then he pushed my skirt over my hips and bent down to pull it down my legs. He started kissing my thighs and his hand grabbed my bum, then he moved his mouth upwards. My thong had been pulled down slightly when he pulled my skirt off, and he just reached up and pulled it down. By this time I was really turned on and I stopped thinking about the other two and Taf was kissing and licking my cunt and he had fingers in me as well, I think I was making quite a bit of noise. I came really hard, I squirted, and I think I might have shouted. He stood up and kissed me some more and tried to undo my bra, but he couldn't do it, so he moved behind me to undo it. That's when I realised the other two were stood next to the car watching. Taf took my bra off and threw it at the car, then he stood behind me and grabbed a tit with one hand and pushed his other down my belly to rub my clit. I know I shouldn't have, but I was so turned on and the two others watching just made me more horny."

Helen paused a little her breathing quickened and her nipples erect, Tim had continued kissing and nibbling at her neck and unbuttoned her blouse. He moved her so that he could remove it and then he unfastened her skirt. She lifted her hips and he wriggled it over the generous globes of her rear, halting the story while he did so. As he removed the skirt he noticed that the stockings had several runs in them and he was faced with his wife's uncovered, matted pubic hair. It was clear that no condoms had been used, given that this was Helen's current contraceptive choice he was surprised. He knew she had a pack of six in her handbag, it was something they had agreed on in case she should fuck Taf without him. Helen's worried look as he took in her dishevelled pubes and well used cunt explained her apologies.

12