Late Night

Story Info
Long distance love letter written at 2 am.
2.2k words
4.85
20.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby,

It's 2am and I can't sleep, even though I'm dead tired. I miss hearing your voice even though we spoke earlier tonight. I love the sound of your laugh and the way the corners of your lips, upturned as the sound escapes, wait for me to kiss you. I am not sure I can last another month, waiting for you to come home.

If I try hard enough, I can still taste our first and last kiss at the airport, just before you boarded your plane. I have never wanted anyone as much as I wanted you right then.

You kissed me softly, brushing my cheekbones with your thumbs as you lightly held my face pressed to yours. Your tongue tasted like the peppermint you had in your mouth before you gently sucked my bottom lip. I often lick my lips imitating the way your tongue traced their outline, as if that would sear the memory of them in your mind for the three months that you would be studying in England.

My knees went weak and you pressed me against the wall as I cursed the luck of meeting you just one week before you were flying out of reach. I still have the card you wrote my number on that first night. The same one you gave back to me two nights later, on our first date, because you already had my number memorized. I adored the way you looked at me, as if you had to make sure that I wasn't going to be gone when you came back. I assure you, I am here - waiting - remembering every minute of the time we had before you left.

I especially love the way we met. I'm not sure I ever told you that I noticed you the second you walked in. I watched you walking around my dad's flower shop, talking on your cell phone as you picked out the delicate lilies for a bouquet. I was just filling in since two people had called in sick and I had worked there when I was 15. You were so hot, dressed in your favorite faded jeans and a hooded sweatshirt. The way I checked you out from behind the counter almost made me think I was 15 again.

I remember feeling embarrassed at the thought that I would love to run my hands up under your shirt and feel the muscles of your chest tense up before I slid it up and kissed my way down your body. I wondered if you noticed how brightly my face blushed, especially as I thought of how you would be buying those flowers for your girlfriend. I was ashamed at the thought that I was at work lusting after someone else's man.

You came up to the counter and smiled at me. I was sure you could read the thoughts flying through my mind, a mile a minute, but you just asked for a card which you addressed to your mom and wrote "just because". If I hadn't wanted you before, I was certainly hot for you now, even if it did occur to me that you might be a momma's boy. :P

You surprised me when you asked me what my favorite flower was. It's not that I don't get asked that all the time at work - it was the way it seemed like it actually mattered to you instead of just idle curiousity, killing time while I rang up your purchase. When you responded by picking up a pale pink gerber daisy and handing it to me, I thought you were kidding. I'll never forget the way my stomach fluttered when you said, "A pretty flower for an even prettier girl." Perhaps in that shop I will always be 15 but I remember daydreaming that one day someone would do something like that. In my fantasies though, he was never as handsome as you.

You paid for the lilies and daisy before you asked for my number. You probably wanted to make sure I realized you were buying me the flower, not just handing me one. You looked so sad when you said you really had to go but you would call me.

We've spent so much of our time getting to know each other over the phone, from that first phone call to the night you landed at Heathrow and called to say you were safe. I still can't believe I've finally met someone who is so fun to talk to while being so damn nice to look at. :)

I know you were dissapointed tonight when you asked me to tell you a fantasy and I couldn't, but something about having to vocalize how much I want you scared me. It's not that I haven't spent countless hours imagining our first night together - actually my favorite fantasy really involves our first day...

You walk towards the baggage claim, glad to be back in the states, eagerly searching the crowd for my face, afraid that I won't be there or that I'm not really real. Your face lights up as you see me. I've already spotted you and am nearly running towards you, throwing myself into your arms. Our bodies pressed so tightly together as we kiss remind us that we have yet to be alone where we could explore the endless pathways our imaginations have dreamt up over three months. Part of me wants to find an empty phone booth or elevator right there in the airport but I don't want our first time to be rushed. We have plenty of time for the tantalizing idea of sex where we could get caught.

The details are fuzzy from the airport to my apartment but suddenly you're in my room, kissing me so hard, I think my lips will bruise. My hands are busy finding their way up your shirt as yours wrap around my waist. You pull me tightly to you and I can feel your erection pulsing in between our bodies.

My hands travel down your body toward the waistline of your jeans, the same ones you were wearing when we met and I break our kiss to lean down and flick my tongue along your stomach, just above your jeans. My fingers unzip and try frantically to pull the cloth out of my way, but your hand stops mine.

"Babe, slow down, I want to see you."

I blush, realizing that while I am diving after your cock, I am still fully clothed. I stand back up and start to remove my shirt, but once again you stop my hands and replace them, sliding your palms up my sides, pausing at my breasts, clad in a lacey purple bra.

You slide the shirt up over my head and I watch your eyes as you stare, momentarily fascinated at the rise and fall of my breasts as I struggle to take in enough air to keep up with how fast my heart is pounding. Leaning forward you kiss the exposed upper half of my breast as I practically melt from the feel of your warm lips on my equally hot skin.

You sit down on the bed and steady me by placing your hands on my hips. As I stand in front of you, you run your fingers over my stomach, tickling my sides as you brush lightly and then cup my breasts over the lace. You slide your fingers over my taut nipples and then push the lace aside to pinch and play with them directly.

I reach behind me and unclasp the bra as your lips seek out a hard nipple. Your tongue flicks over it playfully and you laugh quietly at the gasp that escapes my lips. Surprised that I am still standing, I sink into your lap, my skirt fanning out to the sides while I rub my inner thighs across your erection as you continue to lick and suck my nipples.

You bring your lips back to mine and kiss me deeply, even as your fingers are snaking their way under my skirt. One hand rubs the wetness at the front of my lacey thong as the other grabs an exposed ass cheek.

Quickly you roll me over onto the bed on my back and I lay spread out before you. You push my skirt up over my tummy and the front of my thong aside with strong fingers. Rubbing your fingers in the wetness waiting there for you, you then slide them up and down my slit, teasingly before finding my clit, swollen, throbbing and begging to be touched.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I realize that this wasn't happening according to my plan. By this time, I'd thought I'd have your cock sliding in and out of my mouth, savoring the salty taste of your skin and trying my best to make sure you came hard enough that the neighbors could hear you down the block. As you kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed between my thighs, I try to stop you but you hold me back.

"Shhhh, right now I want to taste you."

You lean foward and run your tongue over my lips, licking up the evidence of my arousal. The fingers of one hand rub playfully on my clit, causing my back to arch and you take advantage of the moment to slide a finger inside me. I'm so very hot and wet and you slide a second finger in, fucking me with hands that so far I've only held in my own. When your tongue flicks over my clit I moan loudly, so close to cumming that your fingers are driving me out of my mind. You take your fingers out and focus all of your attention on my clit, using your tongue to flick small circles.

I cry your name loudly as I cum and you eagerly lick and suck the juices that are overflowing. You kiss me and the taste of me on your lips reminds me just how much I want to taste you.

Before I can even think of sitting up, you stand and remove your jeans and boxers. I lay there still slightly dazed from how hard I came and thinking how beautiful your cock looks, saluting me. I reach out and wrap my fingers around it, loving how hard you have gotten. I take advantage of the fact that I have just cum and run my fingers over myself getting them nice and wet before sliding them up and down your cock, down to your balls.

This time I lay you on your back and lean over you on the bed, stroking your cock with one hand, fondling your balls with the other. You whisper "yes, baby, that feels nice" and I smile because it will feel even better once you're in my wet, warm mouth. With the same consideration you gave my clit, I flick my tongue over the head of your cock, licking the pre-cum already starting to drip. Carefully I take your head into my mouth and then slide further down, my hands rubbing what I can't fit into my mouth.

"Baby, yes, please. just. keep. doing. that." you manage to whisper as I slide you in and out slowly, your pulse beating hard against my tongue. Your breathing becomes heavier as I suck your cock faster and faster and your hands are in my hair, guiding my head up and down the length of you.

I take you out of my mouth just long enough to tell you that I'll swallow or let you cum on me wherever you want and you whisper hoarsely that you want me to swallow. I smile and continue sucking your cock, looking up into your eyes every now and then, relishing the glazed over look of pleasure I find.

When your body spasms as it shoots hot cum into my mouth, I eagerly suck more as if I intend to empty your very soul. The hot, gooey liquid slides down my throat, but not fast enough to keep some of it from spilling out the sides of my mouth. I sit up so you can watch me run my fingers around the outside up my lips, wiping off the extra cum and then sucking it off my fingers.

"Baby, I've thought of us like this over and over and still being with you is so much better than I'd imagined." Your words are so much like my thoughts that I'm almost not sure that it was you speaking instead of me.

Sometimes the fantasy continues with you fucking me in missionary position where I can feel the weight of you pressing into me as your cock strokes in and out of my tight pussy. In others, I ride you slowly, angling your cock towards my gspot and moaning loudly as you fill me. Then again, it's always nice when I think of you fucking me from behind, grabbing my breasts as you pound me hard. What can I say? I have an over active imagination.

God, writing all of this down had me so ridiculously turned that I had to stop and take care of myself. I hope it turns you on as much as it does me, especially knowing that I just had a great orgasm, reviewing that fantasy again. The only thing better will be when you're actually here to live it out with me. I can't wait till you come back, but right now it's after 3am and I really should go to sleep. Thanks for the pleasant dreams, baby. I miss you so much!

Love,

Me