Late Night Arrival

Story Info
Wife arrives home after naughty late night adventures.
3.7k words
3.63
177k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, and Fred was working in his shop, attached to the garage. As his wife, Leann, was out with some of the girls at work, he hadn't paid much attention to the time. When he heard a car pull up in the driveway, he looked over at the clock on his workbench, surprised to see that it was 3:15 AM! Instinctively, he flipped off the light switch, and peered out the window.

Getting out of a dark car was Leann, and it was clear from her movements that she'd been drinking. It was hard to see too much in the dark, but he thought he heard a man's voice talking to her.

"Thanks for a good time," she said, opening the door again to get the strap of her purse that had been caught in the door when she closed it the first time. It was hard to make out in the darkness what she was wearing, but it was dark and very low-cut. She was wearing something with a strap, because when she got out of the car, she pulled the strap up. Whoever she was talking to had a great view of her large breasts.

"What?" she asked, to a question he couldn't make out (but he was sure it was a man's voice). "No, he's asleep. Everything's fine. Okay. See you tomorrow."

"Hmm," he thought. He wanted to find out what she was doing, and if she'd tell him what she was up to. As she continued to talk to whoever was in the car, he made his way back into the house to wait for her in their room.

When he got to their room, he flicked off the lights, climbing into bed, wearing just his boxer shorts. The only light on was one in the hallway outside, but it was enough to get a good look at her when she stumbled into the room. She was a sight to behold. She was wearing a very short black skirt, a low-cut top, with spaghetti straps, and extremely high heels. When she walked into the room, it was clear that she had been drinking. She was trying to be quiet, so as not to wake him, but doing a pretty lousy job of it.

He stirred in the bed, pretending to be waking up when she sat beside him on the bed. "Hi, honey," he offered in a low, sleepy-sounding voice.

She started in response, not expecting him to wake up. She was combing out her hair, and was a beautiful silhouette in the trace lighting in the room. He leaned up, running my hands along her slender arms, as she sighed.

"Sorry to wake you up," she replied. "I guess I just had a little too much..."

He half-laughed at the comment, running his hands down to her blouse, surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. She sighed again at the touch of his hands, but he was curious. "Where have you been tonight, honey?" he asked. She leaned her head back, as he continued to run his hands across her full breasts.

"Oh, you know," she responded, leaning back towards him. "I was just out with the girls."

"Yeah, I know," he replied, removing his hands from her breasts, but moving down her stomach, and along her hips. She exhaled, obviously pleased with the sensation. "I'm just not used to seeing you dress like this. Is this what you wore to work?"

"No," she replied, placing her hand on his. "I changed before we went out." She turned around, facing him on the bed, as his hand landed on her upper thigh. "What's with all the questions?"

"I'm just curious, honey," he replied, taking her in completely now. Her nipples strained against the fabric, and she had to pull up the spaghetti straps to make sure that they wouldn't cause her top to fall loose, although it barely covered her full breasts as it was. Her hair was something of a mess in the back, and her make-up was smeared around her lips. It made him wonder what she'd been using her lips for tonight. It was then that he noticed small marks along her neck and onto her cleavage, causing him to feel a need to learn more, while his chest tightened in anticipation. He looked closer, and she moved her hand up to her neck, her arm blocking his view of her cleavage for a moment.

"Oh, honey," she said sleepily. "It's so late, baby. I'm worn out."

"You look like you had a long day," he offered, rubbing his fingers along her arm, trying to shove it away from her breasts. "Did you have some fun?"

Her eyes seemed to light up at that, as she recalled events from earlier in the evening. "Oh yes," she sighed, a smile crossing her beautiful face as she reflects on events from the night. "I sure did. Maybe too much." She stopped herself, realizing that maybe she said the wrong thing.

"What do you mean, honey?" he asked, running his hand along her thigh. She sighed again, as her leg twitched slightly to the warm touch of his fingers, which moved upward slowly.

"Oh, nothing," she responded hesitantly. "I'm just pretty tired, and I guess I'm talking out of my head."

"You look like you did some dancing?" he asked, deciding to try another approach.

"Yes," she said with a smile. He knew how much she enjoyed dancing, and she was dressed so sexily that her admission was enough to make his mind wander...thinking of how she must have looked bouncing around in a top that couldn't keep her breasts in place...or how she must have felt on close dances. "I sure did." He continued to move his hand up closer to her crotch. She suddenly became pale, and placed her hand on his, stopping any further advance. "Uh...not tonight, honey. I'm tired."

"That must have been some sight," he remarked, moving his hand back up her belly, moving upward, "you moving around in that sexy outfit." She smiled, recalling how sexy she felt in her clothes, and the compliments she received from the dance floor. "Who did you dance with?" She smiled at the compliment, despite herself. She knew how good she looked.

"I don't know," she replied, leaning her head back as he cupped her breasts, moving his hands around them, and paying special attention to her stiff niples, which were poking through her very thin, braless top. "I'm not sure of their names. I guess it didn't really matter." She sighed out loud, obviously enjoying the attention on her breasts. "Except..."

"Except what, babe?" he asked, kissing her along the back of her neck as he continued the attention to her breasts.

"Ohhh," she moaned. "Nothing. Just that one of the guys from work was with me. The rest of them I didn't know." She had her eyes closed, as she remembered something. "That reminds me," she added, "can you give me a lift to work tomorrow? I...left my car there. Didn't want to drive if I had too much to drink."

"Sure, babe," he responded, learning more, but wanting to learn still more. Her spaghetti straps slipped over her shoulders, and his fingers started to rub against her bare breasts, which caused her to moan softly, and start to breathe heavily. "Sounds like an interesting night," he said. "Want to tell me about it? After all, you came home pretty late."

She turned around, pressing her breasts against his chest, as she kissed him passionately, pressing her full, red lips against his, and snaking her tongue deep into his mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Let's talk about that later." She was clearly horny, but hiding something, and he wanted to know what.

"Glad you changed your mind, baby," he said through the heated kisses. She ran her hands along his back, raking her nails against his upper back, as she leaned forward, sitting on his lap. For his part, he ran one hand down her back towards her ass, while the other hand carressed her breasts, which drew moans from her.

"Mmm, baby," she responded, as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. She smiled, noting the response of his growing erection pressing against her upper thighs. She could feel the wetness flooding her pussy, even as cool air invaded her skirt. She reached down, unbuttoning his boxers, as his cock sprung out, reaching into her skirt.

Fred lowered his head, as she leaned forward. He sucked one of her breats into his mouth, his tongue twirling around the nipple. Then, he moved across to the other breast, as she sighed loudly, enjoying the attention her breasts were getting tonight. As he enjoys her breasts, his hands reach down, cupping her ass through her thin skirt. He then flips the back of her skirt up, reaching onto her bare ass. His hands stop at that moment, growing stiff as he realizes that she is not wearing panties.

"What?!" he exclaimed, pulling his mouth away from her breasts slightly, but his voice is still muffled. "Where are your panties?"

LeAnn is still caught up in her own desire. Without thinking, she responds: "I don't know. I must have forgot them."

"Forgot them?" he asks urgently, his hands still on her bare ass, and his face still pressed against her large breasts. "Where?"

"Oh, baby," she offers, stroking his cock with her talented fingers. "Let's talk about it later, okay?" She continues to stroke his cock, as she pushes her large, tempting breasts against his face. "You don't want to hear about it, and besides...this is more important."

"I need to know," he replies, the temptation too strong, as his tongue snakes out across her nipple, licking it. She moans loudly, leaning into his mouth, as he sucks on her nipple, causing her to moan louder. "What happened tonight?"

"Mmmm," she moans. "I love that." She runs her hand down his throbbing cock, smiling. "And you do too." He sighs, despite himself, enjoying the feeling of her hand on his cock...too much. He has to know what she did, but her body and the sensations are getting too strong to resist.

She slides down his body until she is kneeling before him on the floor, as he continues to sit on the bed. She has kept her hand on his hard cock, and now looks back at him, a smile on her face. "I love this," she says seductively, as her tongue reaches out, swirling around the head of his cock, as he sighs, closing his eyes for the moment and enjoying the sensation. She then leans forward, her breasts against his leg, as she swallows the head of his cock into her mouth, while her tongue plays with the tip. "I love to suck cock, baby. I can't get enough of it."

Fred leans his head back, as he enjoys the sensation. "You're damn good at it."

"So I hear," she responds softly, under her breath. She reaches down his shaft, holding it in her hand, as she slides her mouth up and down on his hard cock, lubricating it with her saliva. Keeping his cock in her mouth, she puts first one leg on the bed, then the other, and kneels, with her ass facing Fred, who is leaning back and enjoying the sensation. When he opens his eyes, she sees her beautiful ass, and her wet pussy, staring back at him invitingly. It is dark, but her pussy is dripping with her juices. He's never seen her so hot as she is tonight, and he is having trouble focusing on his questions, his need to learn what she did tonight...and what he should do about it. As she continues to suck his cock, he feels the pressure start to build. He leans forward, kissing her ass, and around her shaved pussy. She moans onto his cock, loving the sensation.

"Baby," he asks, incredibly turned on to what she is doing to him, as he continues to kiss and lick her cheeks, down past her crack and all around the entrance to her pussy. She shivers in anticipation, moving her hips toward his face, urging him to lick her pussy. "I need to know...about the panties..."

"Mmmmmm," she moans, as she licks around the tip of his cock. Her lipstick becomes more smeared...again. "Baby, I...." she starts, but then stuffs his cock into her mouth again, not wanting to say too much. "I'm so...let's just talk about that later," she urges, grinding her pussy into his hungry mouth, as he laps his tongue around her clitoris, and weaves through her pussy lips, drawing intense moans from her, as his cock momentarily pops out of her mouth, saliva trailing along her full red lips.

"You're really horny tonight, aren't you?" he asks, as he slips three fingers into her pussy. They slide into her well-lubricated pussy easily. He flicks his tongue across her clitoris again, and licks around her pussy lips, causing involuntary shivers across her body.

"Oh yes!" she moans, licking along the shaft of his cock. "I've been horny all night."

"Hmm," he says, as she takes his cock into her mouth again. He closes his eyes, taking in the sensation for a moment. He licks her pussy lips again, tasting her juices, even as he continues to pump his three fingers deeper into her pussy. "How about when you were dancing tonight?"

She holds onto his cock for a moment, overcome by what he is doing to her, as her juices flow onto his lips and tongue. "Yes, baby...very horny," she responds. "I couldn't help it."

"Oh really?" he asks, continuing to lick at her pussy, making her body shiver, as an orgasm shoots through her. "Tell me about it."

She turns around, climbing over her husband, and impaling herself on his hard cock. He sighs at the sensation of her hot, wet cunt on his hard cock. Although they have been married for a number of years, the sensation of entering her cunt is still overwhelming.

"I need you inside me," she said, her voice filled with desperation, as she looked into his eyes. "My body needs it. I can't get enough tonight."

He looks up at her, surprised by what she has said, even as she grinds herself against his body, swooping up and down like a snake, even as her pussy devours his eager cock. She moans at the sensation, and he enjoys what she is doing, having never seen her use her body this way before.

"So I noticed," he responds, as he reaches around, holding onto her ass cheeks, helping her rock back and forth on his cock. "You must have really gotten turned on earlier, huh?"

"Oh yes," she replies with a moan. He looks up, seeing that her eyes are closed. "I had a good time tonight."

"Dancing?" he asks, moving his hips and impaling her further. She gasps for a moment, then returns to her movements.

"Uh-huh," she responds.

"Did anyone try to take advantage of you?" he asks. "When you were dancing, did you have to fight them off?"

"Not all of them," she responds, her eyes still closed. She leans forward, reaching down to massage his balls, as she continues to grind her hips into his, taking his length into her pussy. She is enjoying the sensation.

"What did they do?" he asks, sighing at what she is doing to his balls. He reaches across, massaging her clitoris, which makes her moan louder.

"Oh, baby," she moans. "Maybe I shouldn't have danced with so many tonight. It got harder to fight them off."

'Does that mean you didn't?" he asks, trying to stay focused, but feeling his intensity level increase by her movements and her hands on his balls.

"Baby, I tried...really," she says, throwing her head back, as she rides him harder. "I just got so turned on at the attention after a while. The hands on my ass, my breasts, the feel of their cocks against my ass. It just drove me wild."

"How wild?" he asked, his head buried in her large breasts, which are swaying back and forth. He feels a tightness in his chest, as he licks her hard nipples into his hungry mouth. He doesn't know how far he wants to take this, but he simply must know the truth.

"Just some teasing at first, baby," she assures him, even as she moves faster on his hard cock. "Just some grinding and some copped feels...you know, the usual stuff."

No, he didn't know. He didn't ever think of his wife behaving this way in front of other men, or letting them take advantage of her beautiful body. She was making this seem so matter-of-fact that he was surprised.

"Okay," he said, suddenly realizing the dryness of his throat, even as he stares at her breasts, noticing a series of hickies and bite marks protruding from them. "So, you didn't do anything else?"

"Uh, well..." she starts, turned on by the whole experience and not giving much thought to her words.

"Well?" he asked, licking her breasts and sucking on her nipples, which causes her to moan with pleasure.

"I pretty much behaved myself," she offered. "At least until Ron grabbed me from behind."

"Ron...from work?" he asked, as he continued the attention to her breasts. She increased her movements on his cock, incredibly turned on.

"Yeah, baby," she replied. "It was just the heat of the moment, baby. I'd been getting so many compliments at work because of my top...and skirt."

"I thought you said you didn't wear that to work?" he asked, as her breasts bounce enticingly in front of his lips.

"Sorry," she responded, putting up her fingers into a a small "c". "Just a little white lie, baby."

As he licked on her breasts, his tongue roled around each of her nipples. "So, what kinds of things were you hearing at work?" he asked, deciding to do what he can to find out more.

"Oh, baby," she responded, grinding her pussy against his cock, as she starts to moan. "It was hot. It just gets me hot thinking about it. They loved my tits, baby, and there were some 'accidential' rubs against my ass."

"I can see how that would get you worked up, babe," he responded, as he sucked one breast into her mouth, sucking hard against her nipple, as she moans and breathes heavily. "So, what about this guy from work?"

"Well," she said, as she leaned back, forcing his cock deeper into her vagina, as she moaned with pleasure, "he came up behind me. I didn't see him at first. He had his hands on my hips and started dancing close to me, from behind. He started whispering to me how good I looked, and how good I felt. He did too."

"Did what, babe?" he asked, as he leaned up, reaching for her bouncing tits, grabbing and squeezing them, and sending his fingers along her nipples, even as she let out loud moans.

"He felt good," she said, closing her eyes, as she remembered the events of earlier. "He ground himself into my ass, and it felt...oh, baby, I should stop now. Let's talk about this later."

He grabbed her ass, as he pushed into her, grounding his cock into her wet pussy, even as he pushes back, flipping her over. She lands on her ass on the bed, but he is still deep inside of her. She looks surprised for a moment, but then smiles. "I can't believe what I'm hearing," he says, positioning himself between her legs, which quickly go up around his back.

"Oh, baby," she moans, as he starts pounding into her again. "I was so bad...I'm sorry. As we kept dancing, his hands were all over me, rubbing my ass, and into my panties. Baby, I was so turned on, I couldn't stop him." As her husband increases his momentum, she erupts into another orgasm, digging her fingernails into his back, as she moans and screams in passion.

Although he can't believe what he is hearing, he continues to fuck her faster and faster, as he can feel his own climax coming. He then pulls out, turning her over, and pushing her head into the soft cushions of the bed. He immediately slides his cock in between her ass checks, impaling her pussy from behind, as he starts to vigorously fuck her doggie style. She starts to pant and moan again, feeling herself starting to climax once again. But she still has a while, and she is enjoying what her husband is doing to her.

"Baby," she says through pants, as she gasps for air, feeling her husband continuing to pound into her with increasing fury, as she unravels her sordid tale. "I was so naughty tonight. I couldn't stop myself, baby...or him. He took me outside. We didn't even get back to his car before he had his cock in me. Baby, we were so hot that he bent me over the hood of the car and entered me. I'm sorry, baby, but I was too turned on to stop him."

"Slut!" he exclaimed, even as he slammed into her harder and faster. She nodded her head, as her breasts continued to bounce.

"That's right, baby," she agreed, his words even turning her on further, as they both near their climax. "I was a slut tonight. I'm sorry baby."

They can hold out no longer, and both explode in a mind-numbing orgasm, as he shoots his cum deep into her hungry pussy. She contracts her pussy around his cock, sucking it all in, as he starts to slow down.

12