Late Night at the Office Ch. 01

Story Info
Working overtime.
879 words
4.09
39.5k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its late at night. You're still chained to your desk by a report you have to have on the boss' desk by 7 am the next day. Taking a break, you roll your head back and sigh. Looking out the window, you see another light from the next building. You've never realized how close you are to them. Standing, you walk to your own window and peer across the darkness to the beacon on the other side. There's movement and you chuckle recognizing a fellow slave to overtime. Having a same idea, the person across from you rises. Wow, she isn't just any corporate rat, she's hot and you feel your temperature spike. Her eyes meet yours and she gives a little wave. A smirk forms on those lips that you've caught yourself having fantasies about. She turns and disappears for a second. You're disappointed but you should be getting back to work...

Then she returns with a white board. The word HI is written in bright red marker. You smirk and fetch your own, erasing your mindless doodles and replacing it with HOW R U? This game is amusing. It goes back and forth.

FINE. U?

TIRED?

WANNA WAKE UP?

You look from the white board to her at the last question and you nod, wondering what she has in mind. She turns her back around, giving you a view on her legs, ass and shoulders. It's clad in the black of a jacket. It falls away, revealing the gauzy white of a blouse. In a second that's gone too and she's left in a white bra and seemingly acres of creamy flesh. She turns around with the board held covering her body. AWAKE YET?

You nod and feel your self swallow. Part of you is eager to follow her lead and disrobe. But what if you're caught? You can't lose your job... Then you see her message. YOUR TURN. The board falls away and you catch the sight of her breasts. Their held high and firm by a lacy enclosure and she has her fingers on the frontal clasp. Pulling it undone, her breasts are set free and you can seem them clearly. Rosy pink nipples extended from her growing arousal. Gently she cups each on and gives her nipples a squeeze, shivering with pleasure. She's upped the ante.

You sigh and drop your jacket. Although you always thought yourself too practical to be a sucker for a pretty face, a pretty pair of tits is a whole 'nother story. Next, comes your work shirt and undershirt, creating a nice little pile on the floor. While you've been berating yourself and disrobing, she's gone and got a chair and it sits behind her.

With a wicked grin, she kicks off her shoes and pulls down her pantyhose. Sitting, she watches you and expects you do the same. Demanding for someone you've never met. Entranced, you fetch yourself a seat, removing your footwear at the same time. By the time you get back her skirt is rolled up to her hips. And its quite clear that she's not wearing anything under it. She licks her lips. Her fingers run up her sides to her breasts again then down to her thighs.

You feel yourself harden at the sight. Damn. You're completely driven by feelings now. No thought involved or needed. Your pants slid down to your knees and you spring into sight. Her eyes widen and she gives you thumbs up, giggling. You shake your head, almost being able to hear the sweet sound of her silent laughter.

She opens those lower lips, glistening now in the crude office lighting, and gives you a better look. You can barely see but you know what's there and the memories of others you have seen makes you shiver. Your hand clutches at your cock, now becoming painfully hard. Your eyes meet and there is none of that coy shyness left. You both begin the motions to bring each other to a glorious end.

She looks like a natural, beautiful as some garish photo found in a magazine that you would never admit to buying. She arches against the chair and you can imagine yourself in her office, kneeling between those thighs or taking her on her desk, scattering papers and office supplies with wild abandon.

You feel yourself begin to cum. You're too far gone to stop yourself. White splatters fleck your chest and belly and a few spots have even made it to the window. She's watching you, licking off her fingers. Once more, she fetches the white board. THANKS. She wrinkles her nose as she smiles. Looking at you for a minute more, she erases her message of gratitude and replaces it with an invitation. DOWNSTAIRS IN 10. After she knows you have seen it, she sets the board down and begins to redress. Its a shame to cover something like her up in the drab uniform of corporate professionalism.

Can you bring yourself to the next step? You look between the report and her window. The decision isn't that difficult. Then her light goes off. You pull your dress shirt back on, and your boxers and pants rise from around your ankles. The report can wait.