Late Night at the Office Ch. 02

Story Info
A late night drive.
1.1k words
4.45
21.7k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks slowly downstairs, knowing he'll be waiting. She finds that this game is always made more exquisite if the only person is made to wait. Skipping down the stairs, she adjusts her skirt and her blouse and hopes no one sees her.

In her mind, she thinks back to the first time she saw him. He was standing in the same window with this expression of obliviousness to everything but his file. He was very masculine in his attire, not bad on the eyes. She'd been attracted right away. But, with men such as he, you can't just as them for coffee. They'd used to being wined and dined at steak houses by corporate heads convincing them to do the best job they can... That's why she had taken such a risk tonight. She knew it would catch is eye.

Emerging outside, she takes a large gulp of frosty air and looks around. The courtyard between the two buildings is bare. In fact, no one seems to be out on a chilly, drizzly night such as this. She looks at the watch. 2 minutes. That's all she'll give him. And they pass in agonizing slowness. Her own game turned against her.

She begins to walk down the sidewalk, anger boiling over. How dare he use her game on her. Shouldn't there be rules against this? She is so deep in thoughts that she doesn't realize a car is following her. When she does hear the slow rolling of wheels over concrete, she freezes for a moment. Some would see this as a sign of fear. In reality, her hand has slipped in her hand to grab her trusty can of Mace.

You roll your window down. "Hey, darling, looking for a good time?"

She turned a look of indignant pride on her face. It vanishes when she sees it's you. Tucking the canister away, she crosses her arms over her chest. "You're late."

You laugh. She looks so cute, pouting in her business suit as the flurry of icy rain dampens her white shirt against her skin. "Actually you were late." You say and lean across to open the passenger side door. "Come on, I'll give you a ride."

Gratefully, she moves to the other side and gets in. Reaching over to you, she pats your cheek. "Something you must learn, office boy, the woman is never late. You're just early."

You laugh again and shake your head. The smell of her perfume fills your nostrils, baffling your sense of thought. She leans back, eyes closed. For a minute, she looks like she's sleeping. Her eyes open and deep blue peers at you. "So, office boy, where are we going?"

You never thought that far into it. You just keep driving and shrug. Where do you go for this type of thing? Motel? You're not sure you want to take her back to your house and she hasn't offered hers. Her voice cuts through the silence. "Take a left here." At least one of you seems to know where you're going. "Right."

She leads you to a forested road. Very lovers' lane. You pull in and look around. It looks quiet enough. She directs you to a parking spot and you turn of the headlights. When you look around questioningly, she answers with a laugh, "Product of a misspent youth." That's all the explanation you need.

You rub your hands together in the silence and look away. You've never done this before. She turns on the radio and climbs into the back seat. You look in the rear view mirror. She's stripping. You wait ten seconds until your body reacts and you join her. You've had ever voyeuristic pleasure tonight. Now, all you want, is skin on skin, to taste what's already been shown to you.

Your pants slide down easily, pooling around you ankles. There isn't much room to move in here. She's naked again and smiles coyly at you. Hands reach out, cupping, caressing, stroking, squeezing. Your mouths meet with desperation.

You want her so bad. Your body is screaming to be buried inside her. But your every attempt at bringing her closer is met with resistance. Only your tongue is able to penetrate her mouth. She shivers and you roughly grab her breasts. You roll her hardened nipples between thumb and forefinger, only breaking the kiss to suckle on them. She emits a sound that is a mix of a moan and a laugh. Her hands dance fleetingly over your skin, like they can't decide where to sit.

In your desperation, you resort to lifting her up, and pulling her onto you lap. You can tell she's a little shocked but she doesn't complain. Taking your cock in her hands, she leans back to look at it and seems pleased with that she sees. She rubs the head through her dampness, never allowing you to complete the joining. She laughs as you give a frustrated grunt and your grip tightens on her hips. She knows what you want but she's testing you. How long will your patience hold out?

Your hands grip hers, pulling them away and holding them over her head. Angling her body, she allows you to enter her. Her muscles flex around you and you forget about holding her hands. Its the drive that counts now- the end result. Moving her body against yours she begins to talk; Staccato words in your ear. "I've seen you before." Moan. "I've thought about this moment." She admits breathily. "Dreamed of it." Gasp. "But in my dreams, it was never so good."

The fact that you're her fantasy makes you swell with pride and you're determined to blow her mind now. Not that you weren't planning on it before. You've never been a mediocre lover. Your tempted to turn her around, to take her from behind but you want to see her face as she cums. Reaching up, you pull the clip from her hair and it cascades down over her shoulders. She gives it a shake and grins. Your fingers creep upwards and become tangled in it, pulling her head back. You take advantage of her throat now, kissing and sucking on the skin there. Its too much to bear and she goes over the edge.

The bells in your head go off. You can release now too and you're more than happy to do so. Your eyes watch her face, the moonlight reflecting off the soft sheen of sweat drawn out by exertion. Her eyes are closed and she bites hard against her lip. "Yell." You whisper by her ear. "Be loud for me." Her mouth opens and she cries out, all the pent up noise releasing.

Afterwards, you lay back in the seat, pulling her on top of you. You can feel her heart and she can feel yours. They're racing. Your breath is coming out hard too like you just ran a mile. Soon, your bodies will relax and begin to grow chilly as the inner heat will die away. Looking up at her you smile. Maybe overtime has its advantages after all...