Late Night At The Pool

Story Info
A late night fantasy fulfilled.
2.6k words
4.42
49.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saiorse72
Saiorse72
23 Followers

Please go easy on me this has been running through my head for weeks hopefully by writing it I can get some peace! I hope you like it!

"I can't believe I'm going to do this" I think to myself, as I stand in semi darkness.

A soft light from the emergency exit lights barely illuminating my tracksuit shorts, tshirt, socks and trainers which were already on the floor in the middle of the mens changing room. I shudder not from the cold but from nerves as they start to get the better of me.

"I'm just going for a swim" I tell myself "that's all."

It was 9.15pm, the pool closed at 8.30 and the last of my colleagues left at 9 happy to get out of work and to be going home. I had other things on my mind as they left, impatiently waiting for the usual gossiping to finish up and the good-byes to be said before I could lock the door behind them after giving some lame excuse as to why I wasn't leaving with them. But now it was just me and I was going to do this.

I slip the straps of my bra off my shoulders push it down, pull it round to unclip it and let it fall to the floor. I tuck my fingers into the waist band of my knickers and push, wiggling my hips once, they join my other clothes at my feet.

There! Now I was naked, in the dark, in the mens changing room, at work, alone.

I reach down to my swimsuit wondering if I should just leave it here but I had my plan, the plan which had been niggling away at the back of my mind, filling my head when I couldn't sleep at night ever since I started work here 6 months ago. I step into the suit and pull it up over the gentle curves of my hips put my arms through the straps and tug it up over my full breasts. Now I was ready.

I walked out to the pool leaving my clothes behind on the floor almost daring some invisible ghost to steal them away leaving me in just my swimsuit.

The pool was so quiet in sharp contrast to the splashing and laughing from an hour ago. There was nothing but darkness behind the obscured glass in the lower windows, which ran down both sides the full length of the pool, and an inky black through the upper clear glass windows.

The water was calm with just the occasional burble from the filter inlets. I climb down the ladder at the shallow end, tensing up as the water rose up my legs and over my firm buttocks. I walk slowly away from the ladder gradually submerging myself in the cool blue tinted water ducking under for a moment to completely submerge myself. As I rise out of the water I tip my head back so my shoulder length straight dark glossy hair slicks back out of my face. I relax backwards back into the water and lift my feet off the bottom to float, staring at the ceiling listening to the silence. I've never felt this alert, the quiet sounds of the water lapping against the sides seem so loud, I can feel the tiny currents of water running along my body sending tingles up my back to the nape of my neck. It was time to do this.

I slip the straps of my suit over my shoulders tuck my elbows back to free my arms from the straps. That is all I will do, the rest is up to the silent water.

I wade backwards to the edge of the pool push back against it with my feet and push out into the middle. It works! I can feel the top of my suit pulling backwards caught by the water as I glide forwards. Stroke after stroke I can feel the water gently tugging at my suit. The fabric is pulling back over itself and is slipping down over my breasts and little by little the cool water finds new exposed skin to caress. But as soon as it had started it stopped, my areola are just getting tickled by the water, my hard nipples are still tucked under the fabric of my suit. It stubbornly stays put, my snug fitting swimsuit is not cooperating with my dreams.

I change tack and swim to the nearest edge. I back up against the wall drop down into the water and push out underwater arching my back in the process. My suit reluctantly gives in and slips down over my nipples and the rush of a hundred light water current fingertips caresses my naked breasts, giving me goosebumps.

Another length and I push away again from the edge my suit is now around my waist peeling back over the top of my curving buttocks and at the front it is being pushed back down to the top of my smooth mound. Again it refuses to go any further, my frustration rises, the elasticity in the fabric is too much. My waking dreams and plans won't be foiled by my suit! I had dreamt of being silently stripped bare by the water without me touching myself.

I seal dive down from the surface to the bottom of the pool, I can hear my heartbeat pounding loudly in my head as the water fills my ears. I get to the bottom and swim along it slowly almost gasping when my achingly erect nipples drag along the rough tiles. I roll over on to my back and push my bum to the bottom dragging it along the tiles creating just enough friction and my suit reluctantly slips down over my hips.

Running out of air I quickly tuck my legs under me and push up for the surface kicking my legs as I go leaving my suit drifting down in the depths of the pool. I surface sucking in lungs full of air, my whole body is tingling with excitement. I'm swimming naked in a public swimming pool, alone in the dark, I feel so alive, so exposed!

I roll on to my back and float for a while and for the first time glance down at my naked body. The water is lapping up against my soft breasts my skin looking pale in the darkness. Between them, I can see the shape of my ribs and further down my stomach under the water. I push my hips up and startle myself as I laugh out loud with delight, the sound echoing off the walls of the pool, as see my bare mound momentarily lift up from the water, and I fully realise that I've finally done it.

The embers of a familiar warm tingling glow begin to take hold between my legs, but I want to prolong this moment, for this fantasy to develop. Swimming up and down I roll from my back to my front and onto my back again, reveling in the sensations of the water brushing against every inch of my body. I gently scull myself over to the edge and rest my feet on the ladder as I float. I slide my left hand out of the water and up across my chest and idly draw shapes with my finger across the warm damp skin of my right breast, teasing my over-sensitive nipple. The fiery glow is taking hold deep in my body it's becoming too much.

I pull myself up the ladder out of the water, droplets running down over my curves, leaving small tracks of moisture as they rush down my body to rejoin the water in the pool.

I lie back along the edge of the pool one leg bent at the knee with my foot swirling whirlpools in the water, my other leg is bent, my knee in the air. My leg falls to one side giving my fingers free access the hot moist folds of my pussy. I run my fingers over the bare outer lips trying to tease myself some more before gently tapping and flicking at my now very attentive clit. I can feel my warm juices against my rapidly cooling skin as they descend down over my anus and between my buttocks.

I tilt my hips towards me and plunge my fingers into my now sopping wet vagina. My free hand starts rubbing my breasts pulling at my nipples. I leave my breasts for a moment dipping my hand into the water and drip cool droplets of water over my body down over my pussy before returning it to my aching nipples. I pull my foot out of the water to join the other and thrust my hips up to meet my fingers which are now frantically plunging in and out. I arch my back my body now supported only by my feet and my shoulders and use both hands to rub my clit and and to fill my hot wanton hole. I start to shake, part from exertion, my orgasm building fast. My vision was closing in to a tunnel, I knew where I was but was only aware of a small patch of ceiling, my senses firmly fixed on my pulsating vagina and clit. My legs turn to jelly, my hips buck against my fingers, my orgasm lets rip through my entire body and I slump to the floor shuddering and shaking, my chest heaving from exhaustion. I close my eyes and drift a while wallowing in the fluttering sensations running through my body.

As my breathing slows I open my eyes I start to feel the cold for the first time. I lift myself up from the floor and stand on my slightly wobbly legs. I couldn't believe I had just done it! My heart rate steps up a notch as I replay the events in my mind I find my hand at my breast gently stroking the soft pliant flesh.

I snap out of my reverie, my nerves returning abruptly. I've no idea what time it is, I feel I have to get out, irrationally thinking the longer I'm here the more chance I have of being caught. I rush towards the changing room my breasts jigging up and down with every step, I catch my reflection in the observation lounge windows, a lump forms in my throat my heart pounds even stronger my pussy twitches with nervous excitement.

Back in the changing room I pull on my tracksuit shorts and tshirt, not bothering to towel myself down or put on my knickers and bra. I stuff my underwear into my towel and bundle it all into my kitbag. I exhale with a big sigh forcing myself to breathe deeply. Looking at myself in the mirror I check I look normal, for some reason I feel like it's written across my forehead that I'd been incredibly naughty and that anyone I saw would know what I've just done! Blushing at my reflection I push my hair out of my eyes pull it back into a scrunchie and walk out of the changing room.

Locking the main door behind me I walk to my car. The cool evening breeze blowing up my shorts and through the arms of my tshirt, my eyes widening as it blows gently up between my legs and across my breasts . My nipples instantly harden at the new feelings, new delicate fingers caressing my body. A new arousal building in my pussy. I look towards my car some it's only 50 yards away, I quickly scan around me looking for any signs of life and checking for security cameras. I spy the camera which looks down away from me at the main door

"no chance of that seeing me" I say to myself.

My eyes run round the perimeter of the car park but see no others.

"Why not?"

I drop my bag pull my tshirt over my head, drop my shorts from my hips, hop out of them, shove them in my bag, pick it up and run stark naked to my car. I could feel the breeze cooling the dampness between my legs.

I get to my car and only then I remember my keys are in my bag. I start rushing, scrabbling to find them. Something makes me stop. No, I'm going to enjoy this. Placing the bag on the bonnet, I carefully take things out of my bag and put them on the bonnet one by one. My keys are at the bottom. I unlock the car, lean in and put the keys in the ignition, turn back to the bag and put everything bag neatly, my body tingling with delight at my audacity. The last items on the bonnet are my tshirt and shorts. I put the tshirt on and without thinking lay my shorts down on the seat for me to sit on, I chuck my bag over the the passenger side and get in. I squeeze my thighs together feeling my naked skin touch all the way up to my pussy triggering sparkles of excitement. I glance down and check I am covered enough, start the car and drive off back to my home.

I can't help but slip my hand down to touch myself as I drive, my heart is pounding again my pussy is demanding more attention! On the main road I lift my bum and pull my tshirt from under me and pull it up over my breasts. I glance down and feel a rush as I see my exposed nipples and further down my bald pussy. I tweak my nipples with one hand, and sliding it further down dip my fingers into my hot cunt. I am sooo turned on!

Barely getting home without crashing I put the car on the drive. Scanning around for open curtains or any neighbours walking around and seeing no one I frantically pull my tshirt over my head, leaving my bag in the car and grabbing my key I dash out of the car up to the front door. My bare arse and bouncing tits on display for anyone to see.

I unlock my door, get in the house and back against the wall slide to the floor not even caring my front door was wide open and anyone from the pavement could see in. My hand shoots straight between my legs into my soaking pussy, rubbing my clit with my thumb. The other paws my breasts and pinches my nipples mercilessly as I frantically bring myself to a second crashing orgasm.

I finally pick myself up push my door closed and head upstairs to the shower my shoulders feeling sore from the cold hard tiles at the swimming pool. My pussy and clit feel hyper sensitive as I hose myself down with the shower head. An unreal tiredness washes over me, I grab a towel wrap myself up and go to collapse on my bed.

I start to reply the events of the evening in my head. Locking the door behind my colleagues as they left. Stripping in the mens changing room, letting the water peel my swimsuit off my body so I was completely naked and..... oh crap!.. oh FUCK!! I'd left my swimsuit in the pool! It'd still be drifting around in the bottom of the pool where I'd kicked it off from my legs what seemed so long ago!

But no,

I calm myself and I smile, and as I drift off to sleep I wonder which of my workmates who finds it in the morning when they unlock.. I wonder if they'll know who's it is...

Saiorse72
Saiorse72
23 Followers