Late Night Changes Ch. 05

Story Info
Helen is accosted on the machine room floor.
2k words
4.26
10.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was humming quietly to herself as she waited for the security doors to the machine room to cycle. It was after midnight, and the place was completely empty except for Helen who of course had to make another change to the network. The doors opened finally, and she stepped in. The room was fairly dark as the after hours lighting was on to conserve electricity, but she could see well enough.

Walking through the countless rows of cabinets, Helen eventually made her way to the back of the floor zeroing in on the cabinet she needed. Opening up the cabinet, she put her laptop on the shelf and started to do her pre change checks to make sure everything was working before she made any changes.

A couple of minutes later, Helen felt a body press up against her back, and two hands cover her eyes. She jumped in surprise.

"Shhhhh," said a reassuring voice behind her, "Don't worry, there's nothing to be scared of."

Helen couldn't quite place the voice, but wasn't getting a creepy vibe, so she decided to play along for now.

"Who is it?" she asked, "There's not supposed to be anyone unauthorized on the floor."

"Tell you what, why don't we play a game, and see if you can guess!" said the voice, his warm muscular body pressed against her back, "If you can guess who it is, I'll give you a wish! ANYTHING you want."

"Errrr. Ok." Helen said, starting to enjoy herself a bit. "Let me ask the first question then."

"One second," the voice said and she felt a wisp of fabric replace the hands over her eyes and get tied firmly. "I hope you don't mind, but my arms were getting tired." the voice said with humour.

Helen then felt the hands run across her shoulders and down her arms. The fingers entwined in hers and crossing over, pulled her tight against the very male body. She could tell that he was taller than her by a fair bit and leaning her head back, smelled good.

The hands quickly crossed back over in the other direction, and she found herself with her hands behind her back now, still holding hands. One of his hands let go, and a moment later, she felt another texture on her skin. It was cold and smooth as it slid over the skin of her wrists. Before she knew it, she felt her wrists caught up together, and came to the realization that the smooth object was a network cable, and that her wrists were tied up with it!

Helen started to struggle and pulled at her wrists trying to get undone.

"Relax Helen," said the voice. "No one is going to hurt you. Just take it easy."

"He's right about one thing," having determined that pulling out of the makeshift restraints was going to be difficult at best, "I have to keep calm!" Helen took a deep breath and stopped her struggles.

"Alight buddy," she said to the voice behind her, allowing her annoyance to show through. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

"Who I am isn't really important, and it is what you want that is what we need to figure out!" Helen felt the warm body press up against her back again. "I might even have a few ideas!"

Helen was startled again as she felt hands touch the skin of her arms, sliding up and down their length. She felt his breath on the top of her head as he leaned into her, smelling the fresh shampoo of her recently washed hair.

"Mmmm you smell really nice and your skin is so soft." came the voice with a deep rumble.

The hands wandered up to her shoulders, kneading the muscles of her neck with strong fingers. Unable to help herself, Helen let out a little pleased moan as the tension was worked out of her tired shoulders.

"That feels heavenly!" she thought as the hands roamed from her shoulders to her neck, changing from kneading to caressing.

The fingers feathered the skin of Helen's neck, touching the sensitive skin under her jaw. She felt his warm breath on the the back of her neck, blowing gently behind her ear, making her skin tingle and break out in goosebumps. The fingers, growing bolder, drifted under the neckline of her shirt, trailing across her breastbone. Leaving warmth in their path, the hands moved out across her shoulders again and slid into the sleeve openings on her shirt.

Unable to move her bound hands to resist, Helen shivered as the hands slid down her sides, thumbs sliding under the strap of her bra, caressing the tops of her breasts.

"Uhmm.. Just what exactly are you up to?" she asked a bit breathlessly.

"I'm giving you what you want. If you want me to stop, just say so." came the whisper in her ear.

Helen remained silent in her personal darkness as the fingers slid inside her bra, cupping her breasts and lifting them out of their sanctuary. She moaned as her pert nipples rubbed the fabric, and then whimpered as they were captured between finger and thumb. Shivers slid up and down her body as her nibs were tugged and twisted lightly by the hands of the mysterious owner. The hands massaged her pale globes, constantly pulling her hard nipples. Helen felt her pussy starting to get wet.

After a few mind numbing moments for Helen, one of the hands released their prize and pulled out of her shirt. It wrapped around her waist, hooking in he belt loop in the front. Slowly, the dexterous fingers undid the button of her jeans. Helen immediately felt the tension release from around her waist, and the pants rode lower on her hips. She heard the clink of the teeth as her zipper was lowered. She spread her legs to keep them from falling.

"Do you want me to stop?" asked the voice, pulling again on her very sensitive nipples.

A wave of sensations ran through Helen's body, and found herself unable to reply.

"I thought not" said the voice smugly, and shoved her foot over, causing her jeans to drop down to her knees.

Helen's skin pimpled in the cold air conditioning of the machine room floor. The fingers playing with her nipple suddenly left, and she felt two thumbs hook into the waistband of her thong. With a quick pull, they were ripped down to her knees.

"Lift your foot," and quickly Helen's pants and underwear were completely removed, and she was left standing spread legs and bent over against the cabinets for support.

Breathing heavily now, and completely aroused, Helen pictured herself in her mind's eye. She could imagine what the mysterious man could see standing behind her or anyone in the data center who might walk by! She was completely naked from the waist down, the tanned skin of her legs a stark contrast to the cream floor tiles and her white shirt. She knew he could see the paler skin of her bikini tan and what would have normally been hid by it.

No doubt, he was now admiring her tight ass that she had spent all summer working to tone up. He would also be looking at the darker puckered skin of her anus, no longer hidden by her now spread cheeks. Looking lower, he would not fail to notice the now swollen and glistening lips of her cleft. Wiggling her behind slightly, she could feel them part slightly, and now knew he could see the pink of her inner folds.

"My my! You are ready for action aren't you?" said the voice lustfully. "I think I'm going to have to taste that pussy right now!"

A brief rustling and Helen nearly screamed in passion as she felt a hot tongue touch her pussy lips. The tongue simply dove right into her folds, lapping up and down as her wetness increased. She could feel his hot breath on her skin and the tickle of facial hair as his tongue worked its magic the length of her slit. The tongue separated her skin and plunged as far into her hole as possible, causing her to moan unrestrainedly.

The hands were back again, shoving her shirt up so that her tits were released into the air. Again, her nipples were attacked by the talented fingers, driving shivers of pleasure through her body. She jumped as the he finally found her clit, engorged and sticking out. The intensity of the sensations was even higher as the blindfold caused her to focus on her other senses.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried out, unable to take it anymore. "I want you to FUCK ME NOW!"

"Your wish is my command!' said the voice filled with definite arousal.

Helen felt a hot spot on her pussy as something pressed up against them. The feeling of a smooth rounded object ran up and down between the folds of her pussy, making a noise from her wetness. It would stop, hanging up on the rim of her tunnel, then move on again pushing her lips out of the way. It stopped again at the entry to her pussy, and went in deeper. She could feel it sliding in a few inches, and she groaned loudly.

"Please..." she said with a whimper.

"Well, you certainly are a naughty girl," said the voice barely controlled. "and naughty girls like to be fucked hard yes?"

"Please, please..." Helen begged, on the verge of orgasm.

"Good, I knew that's what you wanted!"

The shaft that had been penetrating her pussy disappeared, and was replaced by a brand new sensation. The puckered flesh of her asshole was pushed in, gently but irrevocably by hot pressure. She could feel her anus expanding to take in the hot member, her muscles relaxing to allow it passage. It would move in a bit and rest, then slide in more, giving her time to adjust. Helen felt completely full as it finally came to rest, deep inside her body. She could feel the warm skin against her buttocks as it reached its full depth.

Unable to contain herself any longer Helen called out as the fullness caused her to teeter on the edge.

"FUCK ME!" she cried.

The rock hard shaft started to slide in and out of her asshole, faster and faster. It would pull nearly all the way out, then plunge deep, skin slapping skin as their bodies made contact. She felt hands on her hips pull her even tighter into his body, making sure the deepest possible penetration. Helen's climax started in a huge wave, as the friction of the hard cock inside her, their bodies colliding, and her tits swinging in the air shoved her over the cliff.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried as shockwaves rolled up and down her body as she came and her muscles contracted, grabbing hard at the rod inside her.

Though the haze of her rolling orgasm, she thought she could feel the throbbing of the cock in her ass. She was barely aware of the voice behind her calling out.

"I'm cumming!" said the voice, and Helen could feel his cum spurting into her.

What seemed a long time later to her numbed mind, she started to become aware of her surroundings. She could feel the final twitches of the cock in her ass, and the slow closing of her hole as it was pulled out for the last time. She felt the results of her mind blowing orgasm. The complete wetness of her pussy, the trickle of wetness down her leg from their combined juices, rubbery legs, cool cabinet against her face, and nipples too sensitive to touch. She heard the rustle of clothing again.

"There you go naughty girl, you got what you wanted. A really good fucking in the ass." said the satisfied voice behind her.

She felt a cold hard object pressed into her bound hands. She realized to her confusion they were wire cutters.

"I think you can let yourself out of that bind as I need to go before you get your blindfold off." the voice said mischievously with footsteps walking away, "After all, you forgot to ask who was fucking you, and I think it will drive you mad trying to figure it out!"