Late Night Coffee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is real, right?" he asked.

The girls stood up and they both hugged him. They reached their faces in and they both kissed him. That's new, thought Ethan.

"Yes, hon," whispered Amber. "We're not trying to hustle you. We're horny, baby. We can't take you to our place because we live in Breeg's mother's basement. She won't let us take anyone home. Now go. We'll be there shortly."

Ethan nodded and the girls released him from the hug. He stepped back and looked at them for a moment. He nodded again and hurried off to his hotel.

* * *

When Ethan disappeared out the door to the coffee house, Amber turned to Brigitte and smiled. "What a honey. I can't believe how cute he is. He doesn't even know it!"

"I know!" exclaimed Brigitte. "That's what turned me on to him. God, I can't wait for this. This is going to be hot. Nothing is off limits tonight, okay? We give this guy the ride of his life, agreed?"

Amber nodded. She lifted her apron and quickly undid her yoga pants and pulled them down over her ass. She sat on the table edge and pulled a leg free allowing her to spread her legs. She tugged her G-string aside exposing her pussy to Brigitte. "Look at this, Brigitte."

Brigitte got down on her knees in front of her best friend and lover and stared at her glistening pussy. It was soaking wet. Brigitte's heart raced to see her friend so wantonly exposing herself to her. The prospect of fucking that cute guy tonight really has her turned on hard. She could see that Amber's pussy lips were swollen and her clit poked out of its hood in anticipation.

"Yum," was all she said, and she leaned in and sucked Amber's clit into her hungry mouth. With a grunting scream Amber immediately came hard. Brigitte continued to softly lick up Amber's juices until the spasms slowed and stopped.

"Fuck. Fuck Fuck." Was all Amber said as she came back to Earth. After a minute she looked down at her lover with a smile. "Let's get out of here. That boy needs to taste my pussy, too."

"And your ass," added Brigitte with a laugh. She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth.

Amber gave her a kiss, savouring the taste of her own pussy. She fixed her clothes and ran to lock the front door and flipped the door sign from Open to Closed.

12