Late Night Coffee Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of a married man with two girls.
1.9k words
4.43
48.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

Part two ends a little strange. I opted to keep my original part sizes.

Ethan could barely drive the short distance home to his hotel. The sound of his own heart was deafening and distracting. He concentrated on staying between the lines and thought back to what had just happened. Can this be real? A large part of him was screaming at him that this was a setup, a con job of some sort, just a massive cock tease.

"Yeah," he said out loud in the car, "a massive cock tease. There is no fucking way that those girls want me."

Still, they had sucked his cock. Sucked it better than anyone had before. The image of Amber and Brigitte with his cock in their mouths was almost too much for Ethan. He swerved slightly and hurriedly recovered. Jesus Christ, he thought. Jesus Christ. His hands were shaking, but not from his driving.

He struggled to reach into the pocket of his pants and found his wedding ring. He put it back on and thumbed it and moved it around his finger. I am about to cheat on my wife.

"Should I feel bad?" he asked himself. Immediately the answer returned to him: "Fuck, no." Ethan was committed to this. This was the chance of a lifetime to be with two girls at once. Ass play they had said, he remembered and groaned and grabbed his cock and squeezed it. Almost all the porn he watched involved ass play. And watching threesomes with two girls. It was his true fantasy. His only fantasy.

He manoeuvred into the parking lot and parked the car and jumped out. He fumbled at the side door of the hotel with his key card, managed to finally insert it and heard the door open with a loud click. He pushed inside and strode down to the elevator. The elevator came faster than usual; almost certainly a sign, and he rose up to his floor. He quickly opened his suite door, stepped inside and flipped on the light. He put his back to the door, undid his pants and grabbed his cock and started to furiously stroke it.

* * *

Back at the coffee shop, Brigitte finished closing out the cash register and locked the cash drawer in the safe. She hadn't heard Amber in a while and curious she checked in the back to see what she was up to. She found Amber bent over something with her ass pointing back at her. She stopped in shock.

Amber was rummaging through a gym bag with one hand. The other hand was idly rubbing between her legs on her clit. The yoga pants outlined her pussy lips. Brigitte almost laughed out loud. She knew Amber was going through their toy collection. Brigitte walked up, licked a finger, slid a hand down the back of Amber's pants and replaced Amber's finger on her clit.

Amber had heard Brigitte approaching and didn't start but anticipated that Brigitte would welcome the chance to finger her. They knew each other well.

They had met at the coffee shop, both showing up for the same opening. The manager hired them both. They knew he lusted after them, but he was overweight with thinning hair and had a repulsive smile. Soon after Amber had moved into her mother's basement. They had immediately fallen in love with each other but hid their romance from Brigitte's mother. She was Roman-Catholic and would never understand that two women could love one another.

The basement was a one-bedroom apartment tailored for the university renters. It had a small kitchenette with an apartment fridge and stove. The bathroom was tiny with only a corner shower, a tiny sink, and a toilet. The living room, made up of a love seat and a small two chair dining table, had the only window. The bedroom was filled with a queen bed. There was no closet and they hung their clothes on a rope spread across the bedroom.

They hated it. But they had found each other and were content with that. They were lost in one another and spoke of love and romance and their undying commitment to one another. They had never been happier. They revelled in being lesbians and their love. How Brigitte's mother was oblivious to what they were never failed to amuse them.

One night after a particularly good tumble, Amber had asked Brigitte about men. Her answer surprised her. Brigitte had confirmed that she loved a hard cock just as much as a soft woman. Amber had smothered her with kisses after that. Neither spoke of it until the next week when Amber found Brigitte pissing in the bathroom with the door open as usual. Amber strolled by, stopped, reversed and stood leaning in the doorway watching her lover relieve herself. Their small apartment had removed all things such as modesty.

"Amber!" complained Brigitte. It was one thing to pee with the door open and another to blatantly stand there and stare. She moved to cover herself up, but Amber stopped her with a softly spoken "no". Unsure, Brigitte hesitated and then decided. She moved her hands away, opened her legs and leaned back. Amber could see the hot piss streaming out of Brigitte. It's fascinating, she thought. Not erotic. Just fascinating.

Brigitte, however, was totally turned on. She loved the blatant vulgar display. Her nipples hardened immediately. She felt her stream start to weaken. She sighed dejected. Just as the last drops of piss escaped her body Amber posed the question that would change their relationship forever.

"I would really like to watch you get fucked by some guy," she said, looking afraid. "Would you let me?"

Brigitte opened her eyes and stared into Amber's. Her heart started to pound in her chest. She reached up and squeezed the nipple on her left breast and winced as the pain shot down to her pussy. She could feel her pussy starting to get hot. The thought of her lover watching her with a man turned her on so much that she could hardly contain herself. She felt liberated. Free. Released from a prison she had not known she was in until just now.

With a growl, she leaped off the toilet and threw Amber down to the floor. Amber squealed in shock and fear and was certain that she had crossed a line with Brigitte and had lost her forever. "I'm sorry, love! I take it back!"

Brigitte quickly crawled up her body and before Amber knew it, Brigitte pressed her pussy onto Amber's mouth with a strength she had never seen in her before.

"Oh, God!" she screamed. "Eat my fucking pussy right now you fucking bitch! Eat me!" Brigitte started to hump Amber's face, forcing her pussy down hard onto her mouth. She needed release and needed it now. She didn't care how she managed it. She reached around her back and rammed a finger in her asshole. Oh my God, she thought. Almost!

Meanwhile, Amber was in shock lying on her back with her head being thumped onto the floor. Not only was Brigitte fucking her face with authority and reckless abandon, she could faintly taste her piss. Then she realised that Brigitte was finger fucking her own asshole. Instantly and surprisingly turned on, Amber grabbed Brigitte's ass and flung her over and onto her back. She thumped painfully to the hard floor.

Brigitte lay half in and half out of the bathroom. She looked questioningly down her body at Amber's face hovering over her pulsing crotch. She could see the lust in her lover's face, and she lowered her head back to the floor and smiled at the ceiling. She knew her pussy was about to be devoured. "Yes, I would let you," she finally answered and then screamed as Amber, who had just for the first time, stuck her tongue past her finger and up her virgin ass.

She came five-seconds later. And then thirty seconds later. And then one minute later.

They discovered ass play and their relationship went hardcore.

* * *

Ethan stopped masturbating and chastised himself.

Stop that, you idiot! Don't waste it.

Grudgingly, he stopped stroking his cock and started toward the bathroom with his pants around his ankles. Once inside, he looked around and found the soap and a face cloth. He turned the water on to a nice warm temperature, lathered the soap and proceeded to wash the crack of his ass. He was methodical and made sure he washed the whole thing.

Satisfied he then thought for a moment and recalled an article he had read that recommended cleaning out the inside of your ass as well. He soaped up and slowly inserted a soapy finger into his ass and proceeded to wash himself out. It didn't feel bad, and he was thorough.

Will they really play with my ass? he wondered. His cock bobbed around as if to answer yes.

He rinsed.

* * *

Brigitte removed her finger from Amber's clit and then automatically put the finger to her mouth to taste her. She tasted so wonderful. Amber giggled and then suddenly zipped the bag she had been rummaging through closed. She stood up and hefted the bag onto her shoulder. Brigitte moved in and slowly kissed Amber on the lips. She softly moved her tongue into her mouth and felt her tongue welcomed by Amber's. Amber gently started to suck on her tongue and Brigitte, despite herself, moaned uncontrollably. It almost sounded like a whine to Brigitte.

Brigitte pulled back and stared at Amber. The eyes that looked back at hers were completely clouded with lust.

"You okay, hon?" Amber asked, a little worried for her best friend.

"Urmm?" she replied dreamily, "Okay? Yeah, hon. I'm okay. I am so turned on, you can't imagine."

"Yes, I can, silly. I am too" she snorted back. "We better hurry before he jerks himself dry. We need that cum, don't we? Come on. What are you waiting for?"

"Nothing. I guess. This is it? Isn't it? We're gonna do this?"

Amber bit her lower lip and nodded. Then she smiled. "It's what we always talked about. He's perfect. The right age so he'll last longer. More experienced."

"He's married. Do you care?"

"I do and I don't. He's the one cheating. Us? We're seeing just how strong our relationship is. He's so cute. Those glasses and bald head..."

Brigitte smiled. "He looks a little like your dad, Amber."

Amber looked startled. "Um, yeah, I guess he does..."

Brigitte kissed her. "Let's go. Before we have second thoughts."

Amber shrugged and they left by the back door. Brigitte set the alarm and locked up. Amber opened the door to their Honda Civic hatchback. It was heavily rusted and barely ran. It was all they had. They climbed in and then looked at one another.

They started to sing a song by Billy Ocean. It never failed to make their car start.

"Hey hey you you, get into my car!" they wailed alternating the parts. "Who me? Yes YOU, get into my car!"

Amber turned the key and the car struggled to start. She pumped the gas and was rewarded with a throaty roar. "Yay! Donald!" she cried.

They had named their car Donald. It was also the name of Amber's father. Brigitte had just gone with it.

"Tonight is going to be a night to remember, Brigitte."

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers