Late Night Coffee Ch. 03

Story Info
The married man finally meets with the girls.
2.2k words
4.68
42.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,746 Followers

Part Three.

Amber drove the car to the hotel in silence. Brigitte sat with her arms wrapped around her knees drawing them in close to her. She would occasionally look over at her friend and smile and wonder why Amber was so quiet. Amber, meanwhile, was trying hard to concentrate on the road. Nothing can go wrong tonight, she prayed. This is too important for us. She was worried deep down inside that tonight would change their relationship beyond recognition and possible beyond repair.

What they were going to do was unthinkable, but they both wanted it so bad. They had spoken to other lesbian couples they knew. What they wanted was costly; too costly for two Coffee House workers. One night, a friend of theirs said to just find a suitable guy and fuck him. If it didn't work, just try again.

With that thought she pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and parked, unwittingly, next to Ethan's car. She put the car in park and without turning it off, turned and looked at Brigitte. She looked so fragile, so small and easily hurt. Tonight would be a first for them. With any sex comes a ton of emotional baggage. She had to be certain that Brigitte knew that and was ready.

"Brigitte," she started slowly and watched her face closely for any sign that this was not going well. Brigitte looked at her questioningly. "Hon, I need you to tell me that you are sure of what we are about to do, hon."

"Whaddya mean?" asked Brigitte. "Of course, I'm ready. This is gonna be hot. This guy is going to blow his load in about five minutes, I figure. Maybe less. Oh my god, it's been so long since I've seen cum. Our job will be to get him up and keep him that way, right?"

"No, no, you goof. Are you ready for what this might do to us?"

"Us? Do to us? What are you talking about?"

"Things might be different between us after this. That scares me and I won't go through with this if you aren't ready for what happens after we fuck this guy."

Brigitte surprised Amber by squealing in joy. She undid her seatbelt with a quick motion and lunged across the central column and wrapped a shocked Amber in a bear hug, followed by a passionate kiss. Brigitte didn't let go and continued to kiss Amber. She moved across her chin line and sucked an earlobe into her warm, wet mouth. Amber's pussy contracted with the sensation. She knew all her buttons.

With her mouth at Amber's ear she quietly whispered "I love you, hon. I love you so much that nothing can shatter that. Sharing you with Ethan is like the perfect gift I can give you that proves that. Now, shhh. I don't want to hear anything more about it, okay?" With that she pulled back and looked into Amber's eyes.

Amber was stunned. Her heart swelled and her eyes burned with tears. She nodded and quickly got out the car before Brigitte could see the tears welling up in her eyes. Brigitte grinned to herself. She had seen.

Amber grabbed their "goody" bag and walked with Brigitte up to the front door of the hotel. She immediately had a thought.

"What if the hotel staff think we're prostitutes and don't let us in?" she asked.

Brigitte thought about that for a moment. It was possible. Then she noticed what Amber was wearing and her too for that matter. They were in their coffee shop uniforms. They even had their name tags still pinned to the front. Brigitte laughed.

"No one stops an employee of the one and only Seattle Coffee Chain!" she joked. Laughing they strolled through the front door, past the desk and pushed the up button on the elevator. It pinged immediately and the doors slid open. Amber and Brigitte jumped into the elevator, pushed the button for the right floor, and the doors closed silently. With a whirr and a slight lurch the elevator headed up. The girls giggled in excitement.

The elevator stopped dutifully at the correct floor and the girls got out, orientated themselves and quietly walked to the right door. With a slight hesitation, Amber knocked softly on the door. They waited with pounding hearts and then the door opened.

* * *

Ethan opened the door and saw the two girls standing there still dressed in their uniforms. Amber held a gym bag in one hand. They were leaning against each other and smiling. Ethan could feel that his face was flushed. He stood there staring at them not believing they were actually here.

The girls could see that he was flushed, but he still had that look that had drawn their attention to him. They probably couldn't say exactly what it was about Ethan that attracted them. He was cute and looked younger than his years. He had a gorgeous smile that made them want to just get lost in it.

They stood there for several seconds staring at one another. Ethan finally shook his head as if to wake himself up and stepped aside to give the girls room to enter.

"Come on in, please. I am so glad you came," he said.

Amber smiled and squeezed his arm as she brushed past. "Of course, silly. You were worried that we wouldn't show, weren't you?" she teased.

"Well, actually, yeah, I was. This is too good to be true, ya know?" he replied.

Brigitte stopped in front of Ethan and kissed him on the mouth. "Real enough, hon?" she asked. Ethan nodded, slipped the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside door handle and closed the door behind the girls. He turned to squeals as the girls had discovered the suite and the king-sized bed.

The suite had everything a long-term occupant would need. It had a large screen flat screen, a n office area with a desk and large wheeled chair. He had a small balcony overlooking the green belt and the forest beyond. He had a small fridge and a bar. The bathroom was massive with a full shower large enough for four people.

Amber headed to the bed and grabbed the duvet and top sheets and pulled them forcibly off, causing the pillows to tumble off the bed. Remarkably, she managed to clear the entire bed with one pull. She beamed at the others.

The three stood there staring at each other. No one knew where to start.

Ethan cleared his throat. "Umm. I have a couple of questions." The girls looked at him. "It's about protection, you know. What are we...? I mean... what do we do..." he faded off not sure what to say exactly.

Brigitte sat on the bed and looked first up at Amber and then to Ethan. "This is really your choice, hon. I will be honest with you. We are lesbians. We have had sex with men in our past, but that was in high school. Amber is the only one I have slept with in the last two years. I know that we are clean. How about you?"

Ethan was a little shocked. He hadn't realised the girls were gay. He had thought them bisexual for sure. Then he laughed to himself. Well they are now, I guess, or soon to be. "Well, I have only slept with one woman for 14 years. I know I'm clean. What about getting pregnant?"

"We both are on the pill. We are good there," answered Brigitte. "The pill helps us with womanly things. You don't want to know."

Amber laughed. "You do realise that we are going to be eating each other's asses tonight right?"

Brigitte and Ethan stared at each other, turned red, and then started laughing. Mostly from nervousness, but the humour got through.

Amber grew impatient and without another word started to strip. Brigitte and Ethan watched as her body was revealed. Her breasts were small, but perfect in shape. They rose up to beautiful nipples. There was no coloration around the nipples, just soft flesh that ended with erect large nipples. On realising that soon they would be in his hands and mouth Ethan's heart quickened.

Ethan pulled his shirt off and continued to watch Amber strip. Amber leaned over, her long hair cascading in front of her, and pulled her pants down, taking her panties with them. She stood up, pulled her hair back, and stood proudly in front of the other two. Her belly was flat and toned and her belly button protruded a little. The light in the room glistened on her golden pubic hair; hair that was trimmed to a mere brush cut.

Ethan pulled his pants off and stood there in his plaid boxers His erection pushed the fabric out dramatically so that the legs of his underwear were pulled off his body. Brigitte who was now sitting on the bed next to Ethan could see through the gap at Ethan's cock. She gently reached in, Ethan jumping at the first touch, and cupped his balls in her hand. They felt so warm. Then she realised that they were shaven. At the coffee shop they hadn't seen his balls and this came as a pleasant surprise.

"They're shaven!" she exclaimed out loud without meaning to.

Amber immediately understood what she meant and scooted down in front of Ethan on her knees. She reached up and pulled the waistband down and over the erection. Now free, Ethan's cock bobbed up and down in Amber's face. Amber reached out and pulled Brigitte's hand away and stared at the shaven scrotum. His sack was beautiful to see. In fact, his whole pubic area was shaved clean except for a patch above his cock.

"You shave the whole thing!" said Amber in awe. She took a deep sniff and purred. "It smells wonderful! It's been so long!"

Ethan was completely focused on the fact that a naked woman was kneeling directly in front of his cock and another was leaning in from his left sitting on his bed staring at his cock with rapt attention. "Uh, yeah" he muttered. Feeling that more needed to be said he added: "It thought it looked better and it feels better that way, too."

Amber smiled and nodded. "It does, it's beautiful, Ethan. I love your cock."

With that, Amber took Ethan into her mouth and started to softly suck on the head. Ethan gasped. Brigitte got to her knees beside Amber and extended her tongue and lifted one testicle up with it and then kissed it. Ethan stared down at the sight of two women sucking and licking his cock and balls.

"Amber," said Brigitte. "He is not going to last long at all. Let's get him to blow now and then we can play around better afterwards. What do you think?"

Amber said a muffled yes around Ethan's cock.

"Let's do this right then, okay?" said Brigitte. "Let's lie him back on the bed and see how fast we can make him shoot."

Brigitte took Ethan by the hand and laid him back on the bed. Ethan felt so exposed and so excited. He didn't know what to expect and when Brigitte started to spread his legs his momentarily froze. Brigitte made soft cooing noises and leant over and gently kissed Ethan on the lips. "Don't worry hon. You're going to love this. Let go and trust us, okay?"

Ethan nodded his consent and allowed Brigitte to open his legs wide.

"Scoot to the edge, hon" Amber said, and Ethan obliged her. Brigitte swung down on the floor beside Amber and they both pushed his legs up and back. Ethan now lay on the bed with his ass hanging over the edge with both feet up in the air with his legs pushed back. Ethan realised that the girls were staring at his asshole.

"Oh my God" he muttered.

Amber smiled. "You'll be saying that again in a minute," she said and plunged his cock into her mouth and started to furiously fuck his cock with her mouth and throat. Ethan had never felt a woman go that far down on him. She was standing over his cock leaning over and plunging his cock into her throat with abandon. He could feel his cum boiling in his balls and the pressure was building rapidly.

Brigitte leaned in and rimmed Ethan's asshole with hunger. It wasn't a tentative touch. She pressed her tongue hard and swirled it around his anus. Her tongue probed and he felt it push slightly inside his ass.

Ethan screamed "Oh My God!!!!" and erupted with such force that his orgasm almost hurt with the pleasure. His cock spasmed into Amber's mouth once, twice, three and then miraculously a fourth time. Each spasm delivered what seemed to him to be volumes of cum; certainly more than he could ever remember ejaculating.

Brigitte stopped rimming Ethan once the spasms stopped. She loved the way his asshole tightened on her tongue when he came. Amber leaned down and kissed Brigitte and transferred a sizeable amount of cum into her mouth. Amber looked at Ethan who was staring at the transfer. She swallowed and then opened her mouth to show that it was empty.

"Told you you would say it again" she teased.

Estcher
Estcher
1,746 Followers