Late Night Daddy

Story Info
"Daddy," you visit your little girl at night.
1.7k words
4.28
58.2k
17
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

Standing the doorway, watching her sleep is your little girl. She might be an adult but she is still your little girl and you are her "daddy". A lovely young woman, strong in so many ways but so sweet and innocent in others. It touches you to know she chose you to be with once she was done with college. She is so cute with the covers tucked under her chin. The light coming in behind you barely shows her dark hair on the pillow but it still makes you want to stroke it. She might be an adult but she is still your little girl and you are her "daddy". You step forward into the room and sit on the bed. She breaths deeply as you sit down and her cute face makes your heart ache as you look down at her. Brushing her hair lightly, trying not to wake her up as you tenderly play with her hair. It feels so smooth under your fingers and you lean forward and gently kiss her forehead. She stirs a little but doesn't wake up. Encouraged though you kiss her cheek and then, after brushing her hair away, lingeringly kiss her neck.

She makes pleased sounds in her sleep as you continue to kiss her neck, moving up to her ear, your tongue tenderly brushing against her ear lobe. Her hand comes up and hesitantly touches your face.

"Daddy?" she asks sleepily.

"Yes baby," you reply as you brush your lips over hers.

She makes contented noises as the two of you kiss, soft and sensual. You cup her cheek in your hand as you kiss and hers goes behind your head, sliding into your hair.

"I love you, baby doll," You whisper to her as you break the kiss.

"I love you so much daddy," She responds.

You go back to kiss her, your passion growing but you keep it gently and warm as you hold her head in your hands. Her fingers pull on your hair as she tries to deepen the kiss. She is waking up as the kiss continues and her other hand runs down your chest then slides under your shirt. Her fingers glide along your skin as she touches you. You thumb strokes her cheek as your lips continue to press against hers. Your desire growing with each passing motion of her hand. She mewls into your mouth as you lick her lips with your tongue, sliding it along each one with care. You break the kiss just to lean forward kiss her neck, nipping at it lightly as you switch the other side.

"Oh, daddy, you feel so good," she moans out as she strokes your chest, again.

You don't answer as you kiss down her neck across her shoulder, moving her shirt to the side. Sliding a hand up her stomach to her breast, you caress it gently causing her to sigh as she runs her fingers through your hair. You gently pull off her t-shirt and you kiss each of her nipples. She tries to pull your head up by your hair but you grab her hands and pin them to the bed, continuing to lick and suck her nipples. She writhes under you, struggling to get free but she is strapped.

"You smell great, baby doll," You tell her as you lift your head up.

"Daddy, can I kiss you?" she asks, shyly.

You don't bother to respond with words as you kiss her passionately and she responds in kind though still trying to get her hands free. The kissing goes on for quite some time and both of you press your bodies together. Pushing your leg between hers, sliding your thigh along her panties, she moans softly as you do and rubs herself against you. Her soft cotton panties feel so good on your skin, specially since you can feel the wetness from her pussy soaking through the cloth. You growl at back of your throat and she moans in response as you continue to kiss.

Releasing her wrists to slide your hands down her body and cup her pert little ass and squeezing gently, causing her to rub her pussy a little harder on your leg. She runs her fingers through your hair, down your neck and onto your shoulders. Her fingers dig into your shoulders as she tries to draw you closer to her. Your bodies already entwined but you can feel her desire for you as she tries to consume you. Pulling away from the kiss, just so you can bite and ravage her neck.

"Oh, daddy, please fuck me, Please Fuck me," she moans and whimpers out.

"Baby doll, you are so sexy," You say to her as you kiss and bite her neck, " I want you so much."

Digging her fingers into your back, she whimpers and gasps as you kiss down her chest, licking her nipples and sucking on them. You love the way she smells, the way she is moaning, the feeling of her skin under your tongue; your cock grows harder as you caress and suck each nipple. You hear a growl of frustration from her as she realizes you are going to tease her more, to get her so worked up she abandons all rational thought. She doesn't care though just embraces it and moans louder as you slide lower and lower on her body. Kissing your way down her stomach, using your tongue to lick her skin you almost grin at the thought of what you are about to do and the control you have over your little girl right now.

Grabbing a hold of her panties, you pull them off as she arcs her back to let you slide them down her legs. She mewls as you gently spread her legs and you kiss her inner thigh. You feel her leg shake as you slowly and softly kiss her thigh again. Her fingers softly tangle themselves in your hair as you kiss her other thigh, the tip of your tongue caressing her lovely skin. She shivers again as you kiss a little higher on her thigh. You tease her, knowing she is shy about you licking her pussy but you know secretly she loves it. You slowly, deliberately lick up her slit to push your tongue against her clit. Sucking it into your mouth, you gently roll your tongue along it and you listen to her moan and grip your hair tighter. Continuing to lick, kiss and suck on her little pussy as she writhes and moans under your attention. Her breathing increases and she starts muttering "oh god, Oh god" and she tries to pull you away but you keep going down on her pussy. You push her almost to the point of orgasm and you pull away from her. She moans in frustration and a little relief as pull away.

You take off your boxers, throwing them to the side. She kisses your neck then bites it trying to tease you the way that you have teased her. It feels good as she runs her hands across your chest. She reaches down and strokes your cock, getting some of your precum all over her hand. It causes her to moan and she licks her hand clean, savoring all of it as she does. Grabbing her wrists you pin her to the bed as you roll on top of her, pushing yourself between her legs.

"Yes, daddy, please daddy I need you," She begs as she spreads her legs wide.

You smirk, it is a smirk, there is no denying it when she begs like that transforming into that dirty little slut you love so much. So you smirk at her, as then kiss as your run your cock along her pussy just teasing her once before pushing it slowly into her pussy. Nothing has felt like her before, she feels so good as she surrounds your cock, the passion, the lust, the love all of it consumes you as you push your cock in and out of her. She rocks her hips and struggles to get free of your grip as you slowly fuck her. Pushing your cock deep inside her, you let her arms go and she wraps them around you at the same time as she wraps her legs around your ass. You kiss her hard as she clings her body to yours, the desire for each other over-whelming as you fuck each other. She moans and gasps, clenching her pussy around your cock as you keep working it in and out of her. You growl into her mouth as you kiss her, trying to get deeper inside her but there is no way, you are as deep and close as you can be to her.

"Oh daddy, oh god, oh daddy, please please," she groans and moans out.

You have no idea what she is pleading for or who she is really pleading to but it still makes you move faster. Her nails rake your back as you slide your cock in and out of her tight little pussy. You drive it in deep and grind it inside her, causing her voice to catch as do it. You are so turned on, you want her and you have her.

"You are such a good little slut for me baby doll, I love you," You say a little breathlessly as you keep working her pussy.

"I love you too daddy," she says back, looking at you with those big eyes of hers.

You both kiss each other passionately as you continue to take your little girl. You hands your run across her body and stroke her skin. As she gasps and moans and writhes under you, you feel her pussy clenching around your cock.

"Daddy, can I cum please? Please, please please daddy, can I cum?" she begs in her little girl voice.

"Of course baby doll, cum for daddy, cum for me," You tell her, lovingly.

She gets louder and louder as she cums; you hear many oh gods but the main thing that you listen to is her softer moans and the way her breath catches as she orgasms. You feel yourself cum as her pussy clamps down on your cock and you breath out heavily as you fill her up with your seed. You both hold onto each other tight as you both quiver and shake and calm down. Kissing her softly, you run your fingers through her hair.

"I love you so much, daddy," she says sleepily and contentedly.

"I love you too baby doll, now go back to sleep." You say and you snuggle her close.

She sighs and pushes against you and promptly falls back asleep.

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers