Late Night Double Feature

Story Info
Adventurous girlfriend gets excited at Rocky Horror.
1.3k words
4.3
29.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an average college guy; a science major, comfortable with myself, good at talking to people. My girlfriend is the same in some ways and the exact opposite in others. She's not average looking, with her long, dark brown hair, round B-cup breasts, and cute little ass that matches her small, curvy frame. Although she's usually kind of reserved, she can also get wild and crazy without warning. When Lena proposed that we go to The Rocky Horror Picture Show the following night, I reluctantly agreed. I think one can infer that the idea of going to a movie where lingerie-clad guys run around singing is not my ideal Saturday night. It's one of those things you do once and never have to do again. And I like to keep Lena happy.

Around 11:20 knocked on the door to the apartment. Contrary to women's code, Lena is usually ready when I say I'll be there to pick her up. She opened the door and I was astounded to see her standing there dressed in 4-inch red stilettos, black fishnet stockings, a short, filmy, black half-slip, and a sheer black shirt, buttons undone, revealing a red, lacy pushup bra.

My cock was rigid, but I decided to play cool.

"You're going out like that?" Jesus. I sounded like her dad!

"It's Rocky Horror. Everyone dresses like this," She sounded like she was arguing with her dad. "Plus, you get $3 off admission if you dress up."

That's my beautiful, pragmatic girl!

"OK....I guess you can go out like that..."

"Shut up Dan. I know you're totally hard right now,"

I smiled sheepishly. She pushed me up against the door, grabbing my package.

"Taking me out in my underwear turns you on," Lena spoke into my ear. "You want to fuck me right here, in my heels and my stockings, don't you?"

Any sense of coolness fled. I wanted to have her right there, against the wall.

"That's right. I think I should fuck you right now, against this wall," I told her, my hands running across her ass. I traced them under her slip and felt bare skin. She wasn't wearing any panties. The pressure in my pants was increasing by the second.

"No baby, you can't fuck me yet," Lena's mouth twisted into a dirty little smile. Was she trying to kill me? The look on my face must have indicated that my balls were about to burst, but Lena just smiled and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Believe me, you'll get something much better later," I hoped to God she was right as I followed her out the door.

The line for the theater was out the door. I was surprised that so many people had chosen Rocky Horror as their saturday night activity. I was equally surprised that so many had chosen to "dress up" in their lingerie. But even with so many people in their underwear around us, Lena was still hot and turning heads. We walked into the theater and she led me all the way to the top, in the back row, smiling her evil smile. I sensed that there was something I didn't know about our seats.

"What's going on Lena?" Having her in control was becoming a bit frightening.

"Shhh. They're going to start," She put her finger on my lips and directed my attention to the front, where a "cast" of people who were going to act of out the movie while it played announced the "rules of the theater".

"Don't throw anything at the screen. It costs money!

Don't throw anything at the actors. They cost money!

If you do throw anything, throw up and back!

Masturbation is permitted in the back row, make sure it goes up and back!"

My mouth dropped open. Lena looked over at me with her I want to fuck you face. I knew she wasn't going to fuck me yet though. The lights in the theater went down, and mass chaos commenced. People were shouting and dancing and throwing things. For a second I was distracted by the activity. But only for a second, until I noticed Lena's movements next to me. She was tracing her hands along her breasts, squeezing them, pinching through her bra. She put a finger into the bra and began to flick her nipple. Her eyes locked into mine as she teased herself. I instinctively began to stroke my wide, 6-inch cock.

"I know you like to watch me play with myself, but don't cum baby. I'm going to take care of you as soon as I've taken care of myself," She winked seductively and then returned to fondling her curves. Satisfied with her breasts, Lena moved south. She spread her legs far apart, and I was turned on, realizing that anybody who happened to turn around at that moment would have a glimpse of her smooth, wet pussy. I could tell she was rubbing her clit as she passively fondled her tits. She then plunged her tit hand inside herself, moving in and out, rhythmically, still stroking her clit. Her hips made slight, involuntary thrusting motions, and she closed her eyes with pleasure.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that she had an audience. A couple guys, who had probably come to the movie with their girlfriends, were watching Lena finger herself, captivated with her body in such peaks of public arousal. It turned me on to have the girlfriend they were admiring, most likely with disappointment that theirs would never do the same thing.

My attention was diverted away from the oglers as I heard a quiet moan in the seat next to me. I could tell Lena was about to cum. I was excited; Not only did I get to watch her make herself cum, but I also knew that when she was finished, it would be my turn. I was high with arousal as I watched her cum all over her fingers, trying not to moan too loudly, her body arching, rigid with pleasure. When it was finished, she smiled and put her head on my shoulder.

"That was a good cum." she said contentedly. Then, her dirtiness rising once again, she picked up her head and looked into my eyes. "Don't worry baby, I haven't forgotten you." She reached down, unzipped my pants, slid over with her back to me, and sat down on my cock. Finally. Grasping the theater seats for leverage, she moved up and down on me. I grabbed her tits, pulling them out of their pushup bra, knowing that anyone turning around would get a view of them bouncing as I teased the her pink nipples. I started speaking softly into her ear.

"You're such a dirty girl, fucking me in a theater full of people," The talk was working; Lena bounced harder on my cock.

"It makes you wet to have everyone watch you fucking me, doesn't it? That's right baby, keep fucking that cock. I bet you're so turned on you're about to cum all over my fat cock," I was right. I felt her muscles contract into another orgasm, which seemed as powerful as the one she had given herself before.

Lena climbed off of my cock. I was about to protest when I saw her kneel down on the cold theater floor ground and begin to lick her fluids off my throbbing cock. She locked eyes with me as she took me entirely into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, tongue vibrating against me. It was so hot to have my Lena suck me off in a theater full of people. I enjoyed letting people watch how skilled she was. But I couldn't enjoy it for too long because the tension of the evening was overwhelming. I shot my cum into her mouth with ridiculous force. She tugged my balls, draining me, and licked up every drop that tried to escape. She smiled, and sat back down in her seat.

"We can go now if you want to." I looked back at her and smiled.

"We'd better get going now because I have lots of plans for you in that outfit," I helped her up, and with a pat on the ass lead her out of the theater, to the bemusement of our spectators.