Late Night Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Daughter nurses her mother after accident.
5.1k words
4.41
85.2k
20
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had arrived home from the hospital yesterday. She said she was feeling fine, although that was at least partially due to the pain killers. She'd broken her leg in several places while running a mountain trail. It was strange to see her in one place, now her bed, for any period of time. Normally, when she wasn't on a business trip she was out on a hike or run or bike ride or some crazy adventure trip. It was great that she was so active. It was also nice to be able to stop by her room and see her most any time.

My older sister, and lover, Haley was at work. I didn't have any classes today. And my younger brother Bryan was home from college on spring break. So I was left at home helping mom. The doctor said she was still supposed to stay in bed. The doctor gave me a long list of things to do for her (and things not to do). I was going down the list. I was in pretty good shape. But she was supposed to be given a sponge bath every couple of days. I'd been saving this one for the right time. I'd been looking forward to it.

"Ok mom. Time for your sponge bath."

"Sweetie, you don't have to do that."

"Sorry mom. But your doctor disagrees. And he wins."

"Well, can't we do it later?"

"Uh, is your schedule really that full? What else were you going to do?" She had no answer. "Ok, let's get your clothes off."

I started with her socks, playfully tickling the soles of her feet. Then I unbuckled my mother's belt and gently peeled off her pants easing them over her cast and revealing her tanned, tone legs. She unbuttoned her own blouse and I helped her take it off. Then she unhooked her bra and removed in it one quick motion. Then I began pulling off her underwear revealing a well-trimmed landing strip. Very nice.

"Oh, sweetheart, you don't need to take those off."

"Mom. Do you normally wear these in the shower?"

"Well... no."

"Then they're coming off."

"Alright."

I took her underwear off, leaving my mother completely nude on the bed.

"Ok mom, I'll be right back."

I went into the bathroom, grabbed a washcloth and towel, and turned on the hot water. While I waited for it to warm up, I considered whether to take off my shorts and t-shirt, but I couldn't come up with a plausible reason to do so. Maybe I'd come up with one later. Instead I stripped down completely and just put my shorts and t-shirt back on, tossing my underwear and bra into the hamper. That felt a bit better.

I ran the washcloth under the warm water and squeezed it partially dry, took some soap, and went back into the bed room.

"Ok mom, let's clean you up."

I sat down on the bed, one leg on the ground and my other bare leg pushed against my mother's arm. I started washing her hands and arms. I was definitely getting a bit aroused. I wondered if my mother could smell my scent. My womanhood was not too far from her face.

Next I washed her shoulders and then moved down to her chest. Her breasts looked amazing, and not just for her age, and they felt even better. Creamy white in contrast to most of her tanned skin. I spent an unnecessarily long amount of time cleaning them. It felt good to feel up my mother, even if it was through a washcloth. Her nipples were nice and hard by the time I finished with them. So suckable.

I moved down to her torso. I didn't move further down the bed so I had to lean over a bit to reach. My mother then had a view of my breasts as my cropped t-shirt dropped open. I then moved down to my mother's hips. I spread her legs apart so I'd have access to her pussy. Obviously had to make sure it was cleaned properly.

I moved down to her feet and cleaned them. Moving up to her calves (actually just the calf without a cast) and her amazing thighs.

"Everything ok mom? I'm trying to do it just like the nurse showed us."

"That's uh, great Lauren. I appreciate this. But you don't have to, uh, clean all of me."

"Don't be silly mom. Of course I do. We're both grownups. I'm not your little girl anymore."

"You'll always be my little girl sweetheart. I'm so glad you and your sister are living here. And your brother too, at least for a few days. I hope you're all as glad to see each other and I am."

"Oh, we definitely are mom. And I'm very happy to have Haley home." I smiled thinking lustful thoughts about my older sister. Although admittedly I was having some pretty steamy thoughts about my mother's naked body as well right now. Haley's body was certainly more like mom's than mine. Rrrroowr.

"You kids mean the world to me."

While my mom was talking I moved in to clean between her legs, being careful not to be too obvious that I was being anything other than a dutiful nurse and daughter.

I stood up. "Ok mom. All clean. Does that feel better?"

"Yes, it does sweetheart. Thanks for doing that."

"Oh, I'm not done yet. The nurse said to rub in some lotion after you're clean."

"She did? I don't remember that."

"Mom. I wrote it down," I lied. "Do you want me to get my notes?"

"No sweetie. That's ok. Get the lotion. It's not like I'm going anywhere unfortunately." My mom crossed her arms.

Shoot. Now mom was focusing on her frustration with her broken leg. I need to relax her again.

"Don't focus on the negative mom. Be glad it wasn't more serious. You'll be back up in no time. And a positive attitude is important for a dull recovery."

"You're right sweetie. I should just enjoy this down time." She stretched her arms and put them above her head, which certainly emphasized her tits and erect nipples. Nice.

"Let me help you with a nice full body rub with lotion." I went to go grab the squirt bottle of moisturizer.

"That does sound good honey. It has been a while since I've had anything 'full body' done to me."

"Well I'm happy to take care of any needs you might have mom."

"Oh my honey. That might sound a little suggesting in another context."

"Take it however you want," I laughed. "I just want you to be happy."

I sat on the edge of the bed, my bare leg against my mother's naked hip, and started rubbing lotion into my mother's skin, starting with her stomach and sides. I worked slowly, trying to be as sensual as possible.

"Here mom. This may help you relax." I got up, closed the drapes and turned down the lights, leaving the room fairly dark. And I turned on some soft, relaxing music, an internet station with no commercials.

"MMMmmm, ok. That is more relaxing sweetheart," my mother cooed. "And the painkillers don't hurt either. The lotion does feel nice. I guess my skin was a little dry." She was finally smiling.

"Just relax mom," I said, my voice just barely above a whisper.

I moved up to her arms and hands, bringing them down to her sides, and resting her right arm in my lap as I massaged it with lotion. After I finished I let her hand rest on my thigh, very close to my womanly treasure.

Next I massaged her face and neck, taking my time. I moved down to her shoulders and eventually down to her breasts. They were still firm but supple to the touch. Probably just between a B cup and C cup. I brushed against her nipples several times. I thought I heard my mother let out just a slight moan. And I thought I felt her hand gently squeeze my thigh. Hopefully my rubdown was having the desired effect. I also made a note to myself to schedule a massage, with a hot masseuse.

Reluctantly I switched positions and moved down to her feet. I tried again to think of a reason for me to take my clothes off, skimpy as they were. But I still wasn't creative to come up with anything plausible.

I spent some time on my mother's feet. I wasn't really into feet, but hers were definitely nice. Red toenails. Slender toes. Nice arches. I again moved up hew lower leg (obviously skipping her cast) and then her thighs. Neither of us had spoken in nearly an hour.

I decided to climb on the bed and lie next to my mother to finish her rubdown. She said nothing as I changed position. I rubbed more lotion into her tight, lithe thighs. Her workout regimen definitely showed.

I moved on to her hips. I was so unbelievably turned on. I needed to focus so I didn't blow this and move too quickly. Haley moved at the prefect pace with me. And we've been lovers ever since. I managed to lure my brother in too. Admittedly he was an easier target. But still, I pulled it off. I wondered why we hadn't made love again. I really wished he was more assertive. I'd be totally receptive if he made a move, even a slight one. I can't imagine he isn't interested. But somehow I just wasn't as interested if I have to be the pursuer, at least with my brother. Mom is another story.

I gently snuggled up to my mother's nude form. I rubbed lotion into her stomach again. And slowly moved toward her naughty bits. I closed in slowly. Eventually reaching her inner thigh. This time I was sure I heard her moan, very softly.

I decided to go for it. Moved my hand to my mother's lips and touched her ever so slightly. Another slight moan. I was so happy. I really wanted to make my mother happy. And really wanted to have sex. I was so freakin' horny.

"Ohhh, sweetie," my mother whispered. I increased the pressure on her. Then she reached down and gently grabbed my hand and moved it away from her pussy. "That's plenty of lotion. I'm plenty moisturized and relaxed. Thank you soooo much."

"But mom. Isn't there anything else I can do for you?" I hoped I didn't sound desperate or whiny. "You said..." I cut myself off, not wanting to be too obvious, although that ship may have sailed.

"Sweetie. I feel great. Much better than I have in a long time. But I need to be alone now. You know how it is."

"How about this mom." I reached over and turned off the light and took off my t-shirt. I pushed myself up so I was sitting up, by my mom's head. I gently pulled her head and shoulders into my lap and put my arms around her. "You can do whatever you have to do. I'll just be here with you."

My mother didn't say anything. But after a few seconds I could feel her right arm moving slowly but steadily. After a couple of minutes her breathing deepened. And her arm moved a little bit faster. Her breathing grew more rapid and she occasionally let out a little moan. Her pace held steady, but she squirmed a bit. It took all of my self-control not to touch her. After another couple of minutes she took in several sharp breaths, held her breath for a few seconds and then let out a low, steady moan. I squeezed her close to me. I was jealous that I wasn't a direct participant in something that beautiful but my mom apparently had a line she wouldn't cross. She patted my arm and let out a long sigh of relief and release.

"I needed that. Thanks sweetheart. It is time for mommy to take a little nap."

I leaned over and gave my mother a soft kiss on her forehead. I pulled my t-shirt back on. And then gently scooted out from under my mother and reluctantly got up from her bed and quietly padded toward the door.

"Sleep tight mom."

I walked of my mother's bedroom and closed the door.

I was so worked up at this point I could hardly stand it. I hadn't been this horny is quite a while. So I ran away from my mother's bedroom and headed upstairs, hoping to find someone to play with. Hopefully my hottie sister Haley was home from work. Her magic tongue would really hit the spot right now. I'd love it if she could spend some quality time between my legs.

No luck. Haley wasn't home yet. But I'd forgotten that my brother was home for spring break this week. I knocked on his door.

"Come in."

"Hey Bry." I needed to come up with a plausible reason for him to help me get some relief. "Could you help me with something?" Bryan was eying me up and down. I'd forgotten that I was wearing just tiny shorts and a cropped t-shirt with no bra. Excellent. That should help me convince him to help me.

"Sure. Anything for my big sister. What do you need?"

I need sex obviously, but I had to come up with an excuse, a cover story. Hmmmm. "I need help with an assignment in my acting class." Ok, not a bad start.

It had been well over a year since I first saw my brother naked and let him feel me up. And it had been over six months since he'd caught Haley and me together and we both fucked him silly to help make sure he didn't tell mom about us. My brother and I hadn't really talked about our intimacy much at all. So I didn't feel comfortable just jumping into bed with him. I needed a plan here....

"Oh. Sure. That sounds like fun. What do you need me to do?"

"Well." I'd better come up with something good. "It has to do with the Olympics." Yikes, the Olympics? That isn't until next year. And that's just the winter games anyhow.

"Ok. I'm not super athletic, but you knew that already." He laughed. "What's the assignment?"

"Oh, not the current Olympics." Better. "The original games in ancient Greece." I guess that's better. "I need to come up with a creative re-enactment. And I wanted to do a wrestling skit. Can I practice that idea with you?" Ok, this wasn't sounding too contrived... or was I kidding myself. Wouldn't be the first time.

"Definitely," Bryan said with a smile. "Who exactly is wrestling?"

"Oh, you and me. Just to see if this idea works. We'll do it like in ancient Greece. Sound ok?"

"Yeah, I'm game." He giggled at his own lame joke. Such a geek. Admittedly a pretty cute geek, but still.

"Great. I just need to get a few things. We can do this in mom's exercise room in the garage. She won't be using it for awhile. Clear out some space and put out the big mat. I'll meet you there."

"Sounds good sis."

I headed downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of oil and some towels. I was shaking with anticipation. As I thought back, the last guy I'd fucked had been my brother. Wow. Since then I'd just been with my sister Alison. And a couple of her, ah, female friends. And a couple of women we met on-line. I realized I did miss male attention.

Bryan had left the door to the garage open. He'd cleared out most of the area and put down a big ten by ten foot mat. I was getting even more excited thinking about my goofy plan. I headed in, closed the door, and locked it. No interruptions.

"Ok. Are you ready to go?"

"Sure sis. What's the oil for?"

"Well.... I was reading about the ancient Greeks. And in the games they competed naked and oiled themselves up. So, I want to be as realistic as possible." I had no idea if that was remotely true. But I said it with conviction. Of course it was highly unlikely the original games had men and women wrestling against each other at all, much less naked. "I really need a good grade on this assignment so I need your help." I did my best to look serious.

"Yeah, ok. That sounds interesting. Just tell me what to do?"

"Well, get naked silly." I pulled off my skimpy t-shirt revealing my tits. "And let's oil each other up." I pulled down my shorts, tossed them off the mat, and grabbed the bottle of oil.

It took Bryan a bit longer to strip down, but not much longer. Admittedly he was wearing more clothes than I had been. He looked good naked, especially his half-hard penis.

I walked over to Bryan, both of us completely nude, and liberally poured oil on his shoulders and chest and then handed him the bottle. I took in his naked form. "Let me get you covered and then you can do me."

First I made sure his shoulders and chest were covered, then his arms. I walked around and took care of his back and butt. His ass was nice and tight. So nice. I spent some time making sure it was fully covered in oil. Damn, this was going to be fun. I knelt down and covered the back of his legs. They seemed more muscular than before. Maybe I hadn't noticed. Or maybe he'd been running more. "Hey little brother. Have you been working out?" An oldie but a goodie. I squeezed his calves for emphasis.

"Uh, yeah. I didn't think anyone could notice. Thanks!"

A direct hit. "Well of course your loving sister would notice." I moved around to finish his front, saving the best for last. He was now fully erect. Right on schedule.

"Well, thanks sis."

I covered the front of his legs, massaging in the oil and then moved to his hips and finally his cock. I didn't want to get him too stimulated right away. But I definitely let him know I was paying attention to his manhood.

"Ok, I think you're pretty well covered. Now you do me." I stood in front of him with my legs shoulder-length apart and my arms at my sides, slightly away from my body with my chest puffed forward.

"Uh, ok." He seemed a bit nervous. When would that boy get some confidence? But he picked up the bottle and poured most of the rest of the oil on me. Probably overkill, but I wasn't complaining. "Where should I start?" he asked.

"Start with my back and ass." I figure I'd ease him into this. He took his time and made sure I was well covered. His slick hands felt good on my naked body. I especially enjoyed him rubbing my ass, taking care to get in between my cheeks and between my legs. He definitely focused there. So nice. It felt awfully good but I found myself wishing he'd hurry up so we could start grappling with each other, rolling around naked, covered in oil.

He quickly finished my legs and moved up to my chest. He spent a lot of time there, kneading and squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples. So my brother is definitely a breast man. And probably an ass man as well. He finished up with my stomach, hips, and shaved pussy.

"Alright sis. I think we're both pretty well oiled up."

"Just like the ancient Olympians. Ok. Let's stand at opposite ends of the mat and do this."

We headed to opposite ends of the mat and faced each other.

"Ok. One-two-three, GO." I did my best to act like a wrestler. Crouching down and sort of circling my brother. I figured I needed to put on a decent act before I totally submitted to him. He definitely could have had me much sooner than he did if he'd been even the tiniest bit assertive. Maybe this competitive format would bring that side of him out. Assuming he had such a side. I'd hope for the best.

I struck first grabbing at Bryan's leg. I got a loose grip on one leg but wasn't strong enough to pull him off balance. My hands slipped off him. That allowed him to grab my torso and drop me down onto the mat. I twisted around so that we landed alongside each other. He tried to grab me but I easily slipped out of his grasp and made it to the edge of the mat.

"Uh, so do I get a point?"

"I don't know sis. This is your assignment." He got up and walked to the other side of the mat, his fully engorged cock bobbing with each step. "How did they do it in the old Olympics?"

Of course I had no idea. I turned to face my brother. "Uh, yeah, like that. Ok, let's try this again." I made an overly-dramatic surprised face. "Whoa. Nice flagpole bro."

"What?" He looked down.

"GO!"

I caught him a little off guard and managed to push him down onto his back, although he pulled me down on top of him. He grabbed of one of my arms and fondled one breast. Nice move little brother. I sort of sat on his chest to hold him down. He pulled me over and I didn't put up much resistance and was off balance in any event.

We were both on the mat kind of next to each other, our heads facing in opposite directions. I lunged for my brother's hips. One hand landed in brother's crotch and my hand slid along his cock. I tried to make the contact seem incidental. My brother twisted around, grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me down on my back and held me down. I squirmed under him. Again, I didn't want to give up too easily. And the oil allowed me to slip away. But I didn't move away particularly quickly so he was able to grab my hips as I moved away. I dropped down so he landed on me, his cock fitting nicely into my butt crack. I pushed up against him and rubbed against his cock. Then when he was distracted I wrenched my body around and pushed him backward and landed on top of him. I pushed my breasts into his face. This was definitely fun and very hot. I pushed myself up and held his shoulders down.

12