Late Night Ferry Crossing

Story Info
My new girlfriend takes advantage of the darkness.
1.3k words
3.9
21.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I was dating this really cute blonde from the next town over. She was a single mom, petite, slim but with nice curves and a unique blend of passion and vulnerability that smouldered like a fire between us, ready to be stoked into a roaring blaze in an instant. We had met on an internet dating site, and became passionate lovers and friends straight away.

One night we had dinner in the city and she had brought some overnight bags to spend the weekend at my place -- something we were both looking forward to very much. After a vey flirty meal, we loaded into her van and headed for the last ferry back to the small island where I live.

It was dark by then, and overcast as well, so there was no natural light from the sky to illuminate the ship. We parked on the open car deck of the small vessel to wait out the crossing, and once all the vehicles were aboard and most of the drivers and passengers went up to the seating deck, the ship's crew turned out the lights on the car deck and we were left in near pitch blackness. Wordlessly we agreed that it was the perfect time to make out.

Cindy almost leapt into my lap as we began to kiss deeply and passionately, yearning for each other's bodies. She ran her hands beneath my clothing, caressing my chest and stomach, and her thighs parted willingly to allow my hand access to feel her burning warmth through the front of her jeans as we basked in the deliciousness of each other's lips and tongues.

Soon I could feel her work at my belt to loosen it and then unbutton the front of my jeans to reveal my bulging member, still beneath my briefs. She giggled with pleasure as I gasped when she stroked my turgid cock through the soft cotton fabric, then she gave me one last long kiss before disappearing into my lap.

I could feel the cold night air on my firm member as she pulled away my briefs, followed by her warm tongue softly grazing down my length, forcing a quiet moan from my parted lips. As her hand encircled the base of my shaft I leaned back in my seat, and let her take control.

I felt nervous that someone might notice us but knew that we had about 10 more minutes of playtime before the lights came back up and we approached my home port. It felt dangerous and erotic, and that made me even more excited.

After moistening my shaft generously with her tongue, gliding it up and down the length of my manhood, and in slow teasing circles around the tip, Cindy's lips finally parted to wrapped themselves lovingly around the head of my cock; I could begin to feel her tongue swirl around my engorged nub. Next she began pumping her hot, moist mouth slowly up and down as she moaned softly to let me know how much she was enjoying this. Every once in a while she took her mouth away to tell me how much she loved my cock, and wanted me to cum for her like that, then immediately resumed expertly sucking me off. Impossibly, my cock stiffened even more after hearing her words of encouragement.

With my hands, I began to caress and explore what parts of her body I could reach from my semi-reclined position. I could feel her hardened nipples through her thin top, as she worked magic on my erect and throbbing penis, and it felt like an eternity of pleasure as I rode a long gentle wave of ecstasy. The sounds of Cindy's quiet moans, slurps, and suckling sounds were a symphony to my ears.

At one point I heard someone shuffle and bump past the van in the darkness, and I stiffened in anticipation of being caught, but Cindy continued on, unworried of being caught. Perhaps that was the game for her, and it turned her on even more.

I could feel her hands working expertly, coaxing the seed up from the depths of my loins. Cindy had wrapped the thumb and forefinger of one hand around the base of my shaft and was slowly massaging up and down near the base of my shaft; meanwhile her other hand caressed my scrotum, lovingly kneading my balls and making them heavy with cum for her waiting mouth. As her lips and tongue milked the head of my cock, taking me sometimes so deep inside that I feared that she would choke on my member, I could feel my body getting ready to give up its seed.

But our time soon ran out as we approached the end of our journey. We could hear people around us in the darkness, returning to their cars, and only when the deck lights came back on did Cindy pull up and reassemble my shorts and pants. With a long wet kiss she informed me, "I'll finish that when we get to your place." Frustration filled my mind and body, and I wanted so much to fuck her right then and there and cum inside her luscious and deserving pussy.

Once we offloaded from the ferry a winding rural forest road led us to my home. On the journey I could feel her hand again in my lap, seeking out and stroking my cock in the darkness as she drove. Sadly, I would have to wait a few more minutes before it was safe to ravage this wanton nymph, and have my way with her soft naked body.

When we parked in my driveway a few minutes later it only took her a few seconds to get her own pants down and off, and we made for the back seat where there was a bit more room. As I sat in the middle of the bench seat, Cindy pealed my jeans and shorts down before lowering herself onto me in a reverse cowgirl position - I quickly eased into her completely drenched and yearning pussy. She began to slide up and down on my cock as I reached around to unbutton her top and free her lovely breasts from her lace bra, and then found her clit with my fingers to give her more stimuli.

With one hand on her hip, and the other wrapped around her waist to tease her swollen clit, I found that I could control the tempo of her movement as well as her pleasure; driving her hard and fast onto my cock at my will, then letting her ease off it slowly before violently impaling her once again. I could tell that she was impatient to cum because her hand slid overtop of mine as she leaned her whole body back against me, twisting her head to the side to give me a sweet wet kiss and helped me rub her clit towards a delicious orgasm -- my cock buried deep within her luscious pussy. As she began to come, I could feel her body stiffen and her nipples became rigid between my fingers as I squeezed and restrained her with my strong hands. Her body bucked and writhed in her ecstasy, and as she tried to pull off of me in mid orgasm, I pulled her roughly back onto my cock, driving yet another wave of pleasure through her wracked body. When she had fully spent her last wave of orgasm, I felt her body relax, and melt into me as her breathing relaxed from quick gasps into longer labouring breaths.

"Thank you so much, honey," she cooed, then beckoned me up to the house so that she could resume what she had started on the ferry. I carried her overnight bag as she led me, her hand firmly grasping my still hand cock, into the house and onto my waiting bed where she finished blowing both my cock, and my mind.