Late Night Fun

Story Info
An unexpected visit from a friend.
1.8k words
4.09
16.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed thinking how long it had been since I had sex. Too long was the conclusion I came to. I couldn't even remember the last time, although I am certain it was with him. He was my occasional fuck. Whenever we were free to "see" each other we jumped at the chance. There was no small talk with us. The second he walked through my door was the second my lips touched his. We would lock the door and think of nothing else until we had both cum. He had been busy lately and I hadn't seen him. It was really getting on my nerves, because I needed to have sex. I had been so horny and my vibrator just wasn't cutting it...I wanted his hands on my body, his mouth moving from my mouth to my wet pussy. I was getting so hot thinking of having sex that I decided to click on the TV and pop in some porn. As I was watching some chick get fucked by a rock hard cock, my phone rang. It was about 11:00 and people only call me that late on the weekends. I decided to answer it because I figured it was important. When I looked at the screen, I laughed to myself. It was him.

"Hello"

"Hey, how are you?"

"I am great...I was just banging myself as you called."

"Don't lie to me. You tell me that all the time."

"Well, this time it is true. Would you like me to keep going?"

"No, I would like you to open your door and let me in so I can see for myself."

"What? You are here? At my house at 11:00 at night? Let me throw on my robe and I will be right there."

I got out of my bed, threw on my robe and walked to the door. I looked through the peephole and there he was. He looked so hot standing on my doorstep and (like I said before) I was so horny. I opened the door for him and he instantly shut and locked it. That was a good sign. I had started to walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water when I felt his hand on my wrist. He spun me around and kissed me with so much passion I felt it between my legs. I wanted his cock in me so bad, but I was going to play it cool.

"I want you. It has been so long since we've seen each other and I just need to have you right now."

"I am really thirsty. Do you want a glass of water?"

"No, I want my dick in your mouth."

Now this sounded like a great idea and I could feel myself salivating like one of Pavlov's dogs. Except my bell was the word "dick". I took my time getting my water and could feel him staring at me the entire time.

"Do you have anything on under that robe?"

I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me and my "playing it cool" act was not going to happen anymore.

"Do you think I have anything on under this robe?"

"Well, for my sake, I am hoping not."

"Why don't you come over here and find out."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth his hands were wrapped around my body and I could feel him against me. He kissed me again. And once again I felt the passion of the kiss between my legs. I felt as if I was going to melt into him. He started to untie the belt on my robe and I felt myself wanting him more with each passing second. As soon as the belt was loosened his hands were cupping my breasts. I hadn't felt this in such a long time and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. He bent down and started sucking very tenderly on my nipples. After a couple minutes the sucking got harder and I could tell he wanted something. It was my turn to loosen a belt...I took it off and unbuttoned his pants. His pants were still on, but I bent over and put my mouth on his cock. I played around for a few minutes and finally pulled his pants down and grabbed his dick out of his boxers. It was so hard and I loved having it in my mouth. I put it in my mouth and started sucking in a way I had never sucked before. It had been such a long time since I tasted his cock that I didn't think I could stop. His hands were all over me, grabbing my breasts and ass and they finally found their way between my legs.

"God that feels good. I had almost forgotten what it was like to have my dick in your mouth. Your pussy is so wet and I want to help you make it even more so."

I took my mouth off his cock and got up on the counter he had been leaning against. His mouth was on mine again and I could feel his fingers in my pussy. I grabbed his wrist and brought his hand up to my mouth. I knew how much it turned him on, so I inserted his fingers and tasted myself. I could see the pleasure on his face. He fell to his knees and before I knew it his mouth was on my pussy. He loved eating me out and loved having him do his magic down there. His tongue was licking my clit and his fingers were pleasuring me inside. After a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed his cock to fill me up. I wanted him to fuck me in a way I had never been fucked before.

"I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum."

"Anything you want."

He slid his fingers out of me and gave my clit one last hard suck before I got off the counter. I kissed him with an eagerness that he could feel. An eagerness that said "give it to me now." He grabbed my hair and shoved his fingers inside me once more.

"You want my dick inside you? You want me to make you cum until you think you are going to explode?"

"Yeah, fuck me. I can't wait any longer. Put your cock in me now."

Then he turned me around and pushed me toward the counter. As I laid my head on the counter, he shoved his cock inside me and I screamed with pleasure. I was now standing on one leg (the other was up on the counter with the rest of my body) and could barely touch the floor. With every thrust, he sent my whole body upwards and I struggled to keep my foot on the floor. After several minutes I wanted to be in control for a while. I straightened my body and turned toward him.

"Lay down."

"Why? What are you going to do to me?"

"Why don't you let me worry about that?"

He lay down on the floor and with my back to him I straddled his cock and rode it fast. I could tell by the sounds he was making it was becoming more difficult for him not to cum, so I slowed down and eventually slid off of him. I pulled him up (so his back was against the cupboards) and straddled him once again. This time, however, I was facing him and rocking back and forth slowly while he sucked on my tits. We continued this way until I knew I had to cum or I was going to go insane.

"I will be back in just a minute. Why don't you keep yourself hard until I get back?"

His hand was stroking his cock as I left the kitchen and walked down the hallway to my bedroom. I climbed up in bed and put my vibrator next to me.

"I lied...I am not coming back. Why don't you come here and finish what you started?"

He said nothing, but I heard his footsteps coming down the hallway. When he reached the doorway to my room, I pushed play and the movie started up once again.

"So, you were watching porn and banging yourself when I called."

"Yes I was. Now, why don't you grab my vibrator and fuck me with it."

He walked toward the bed and got up there with me. He took my vibrator and turned it on the highest speed. (I knew I wouldn't last too long with him doing that) He inserted it very slowly and pretty soon he was banging me faster and faster. I put his cock in my mouth again and started sucking away while he was using my toy to pleasure me. All the while, my eyes were fixed on the screen watching a woman being fucked by some guy while eating another woman's pussy. The sensations (sucking his dick, being fucked by my vibrator, watching the porn flick) were too much. I could feel myself heat up with the arrival of my orgasm.

"I am getting so hot watching this movie while sucking your dick. You are going to make me cum. Fuck me harder with my toy. Make me cum. I want to cum. Yeah, right there. Harder, faster...right there. Yeah, oh, yeah, oh, oh, God, oh yes!"

I let myself go and started shaking from my orgasm. I quickly put my hand on his dick and his balls in my mouth. I could tell he was going to cum any second. I loved the feeling of his warm, wet cum all over me. I wanted it so bad.

"That feels so good. I love it when you suck on my balls. That is so hot."

I put his dick back in my mouth so I could finish him off. After about 10 seconds I could feel his legs start shaking and knew he was ready to cum.

"Are you ready? I want you to cum all over me. I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

"Oh, God, yeah. Let me cum all over you. Yeah, mmmm."

And with those words, his cock erupted like a volcano all over my tits and in my mouth.

"Yeah, you like that in your mouth? I love the sight of you all covered in my cum."

The salty taste of his cum was warm in my mouth and I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock once again. I rubbed his cum all over my body and played with my tits while still sucking on his dick. I didn't want it to end, but was glad that I had him once again.