Late Night Hook Up

Story Info
I hook up with a friend one night.
773 words
3.56
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heyy, you up?" I texted my friend, Abby. It was 2am.

After a few seconds she replied.

"Yeah. What you up to?"

"Chilling at Al's. Probably gonna leave soon tho. You?"

"Watching series in bed."

"Sounds like fun. Maybe I should join you ;)"

"Yeah maybe you should ;)"

With that I promptly said goodbye to Al and went to my car. Once there I sent another message to Abby.

"On my way. Will be there in a few minutes. Open the gate for me."

When I arrived I found the side gate open and entered the property. Abby greeted me at the door in a white night gown.

"Hello," she said, coyly.

"Hello to you to," I replied.

We hugged and I could feel that she was naked underneath the gown. Her small tits were firm against my chest. We went to her room where she had her laptop on her bed. We snuggled up and I kicked my shoes off. Then I turned to face her, and she turned back. Suddenly I leaned in for the kiss, to which she reciprocated enthusiastically. Rolling on top of her, I grasped her head, running my fingers through her blonde hair. With my other I slipped it through her gown and brushed against her pale skin as my hand descended down to her shaved womanhood.

"Mphh," was all she could muster as I slipped a finger into her.

After a couple of minutes of working her with my finger I leaned back to pull my shirt off. She leaned forward, slipping out of her gown in the process. She undid my belt and pulled down my pants. I did the rest, taking off my boxers and letting my dick out. It was semi erect, but this changed almost immediately when Abby took it in her grasp and began to suck it. She tenderly licked the head, looking up at me with sultry eyes.

"Fuck yes," I said softly, as she continued to suck on my dick. Her whole slender frame moved as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her pretty face kept looking at me, driving me closer and closer to the edge.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her again. We fell down on to the bed together, by body pressing down against hers. She stared into my eyes. We were both completely naked. I kissed her again, this time on the neck. Moving down, I kissed her again on her left breast. I reached her pussy and teased her, brushing my lips against her thighs. She grapped me by my short hair and forced my mouth onto her clit. Using my tongue, I worked her up until she begged my to fuck her.

"Not yet," I said.

I got up and gently rubbed my dick against the outside of her pussy.

"Fuck me, please!"

For a little bit I resisted, teasing her further. Then I entered her. She was wet and warm. Her pussy gripped my dick firmly. I thrust in, softly at first, but with each thrust I poured more passion into it. I leaned in to softly nibble on her earlobe as I thrust into her with my full length.

"Harder," she said.

I flipped her onto her stomach and pulled her ass up. Then I entered her from behind, grabbing her hair at the same time.

"Ahhh fuck!" she said, biting her lip.

I thrust deep into her, feeling her warmth envelope me. With one hand on the headboard, Abby put her other hand on her ass. She took her middlefinger and slide it into her ass.

"Fuck that's hot," I said.

Abby moaned in return. I continued fucking her.

"Slap me," she said.

Without hesitation I obliged.

"Harder!"

I did as she told me. I slapped her again and again, each eliciting a moan of pleasure from Abigail. The moans got louder and louder, until she was almost screaming.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Her body convulsed as wavves of pleasure ripped through her like a tsunami. As she collapsed onto the bed, she managed to utter another instruction.

"Come on my face."

This put me over the edge, and I immediately put my dick next to her pretty face. I erupted my load, covering her mouth and eyelids in thick, ropey cum.

After I had finished, I collapsed next to her. Her wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and then put them in her mouth, licking them clean.

"Mmm. That was good," she said.

I was still catching my breath.

"We should do this again sometime," she continued.

"I agree."