Late Night Hookup Ch. 03: Abby, Carole & Brian

Story Info
A follow up to Late Night Hookup and Late Night Hookup 2.
2.9k words
4.44
6.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from Samantha Burnett's Late Night Hookup and my sequel Late Night Hookup 2: Angela. You should definitely read the earlier stories before reading this installment.

***

ABBY

It was her. It really was.

Abby's hand shook as she pulled out her phone and opened the F4F app she'd installed after Angela had told her about her encounter with the blonde lesbian "escort". She pulled up the profile image and then looked across the room. Yes. It was her. The blonde whore wasn't dressed quite so provocatively as she had been in her online images, but it was definitely her. This was the woman Angela had told her about.

The lesbian whore.

Abby shook her head as she closed the app and put the phone back in her purse. What was the woman doing here? It was a private event... the company had booked the downtown bar to hold a retirement party for Carole, Abby's immediate - and now former - supervisor. What was the whore doing here?

Abby glanced at the bar. Carole, a stocky woman with short brown hair was sitting alone on a stool, nursing a drink. She had meant to go over and see how she was doing, but... maybe later. She couldn't take her eyes off the blonde whore. Was she working? If so...

No. She was on the arm of some guy. Whoa... he was attractive. No way he'd need to pay for it. And what the hell? The blonde was supposed to be a lesbian, right?

The attractive guy gestured towards the bartender and walked away, no doubt going to get drinks. Abby decided to find out what was going on.

Taking a deep breath, she walked quickly across the room.

"Hi," she smiled, approaching at the blonde woman. "I'm Abby. I don't think we've met?"

The blonde woman smiled back. She really was beautiful in person. Angela hadn't mentioned that. "Hey. I'm Charlotte. I'm one of the junior accountants assigned to your company."

"Accountants?"

"From the new firm your company just hired?" Charlotte gestured vaguely towards the other side of the room. "Your boss thought it might be a good idea if a few people from our firm dropped by at the party for a meet and greet. You know."

"Oh." Abby remembered hearing about that... and being annoyed that her boss was inviting a bunch of accountants no one knew to Carole's retirement party. Still...

"Oh, OK. Welcome, I guess. Consider yourself met and greeted."

Charlotte smiled. "Thank you."

"And him?" Abby nodded towards the attractive guy, now in a line to order drinks at the bar. "Is he an accountant too?"

"No," Charlotte answered. "He's my plus one. That's Brian."

"Oh."

Abby frowned. This girl was a lesbian, wasn't she? Angela had been pretty clear on that. What was she doing here with a guy? Particularly a good lucking guy like that? Acting on impulse, Abby pulled out her phone. "If you don't mind, I did want to ask you something."

"Yes?"

She opened the F4F app and held the phone up to the blonde woman's face. "This is you, isn't it? Submissive 25F? Looking for kinky stuff?"

The effect on the blonde woman was immediate. Charlotte's face turned red and she turned away, unable to meet Abby's eyes. "I uh... I don't know what..."

"Yes, it is you. It's obvious."

Charlotte glanced around. "Please..."

Abby smirked. Please what? A feeling came over her... of what? Power?

Satisfaction? She didn't know what it was. But she liked it.

"Uhm... Abby... please..." The blonde woman looked up and then glanced over at Brian, now ordering drinks at the bar. "Please... don't uhm..."

Thoughts... urges... flitted through Abby's head, faster than she could consider them. Wheels turned in her head as she looked over at the bar... at Brian standing there... at Carole, sitting by herself at the other end of the bar, looking depressed... a cigarette burning away in her fingers... The older woman looked so unhappy, retiring... alone and...

And...

Abby had an idea.

She turned to the blonde woman. "Quickly. How much do you charge for a full night?"

"What?"

"Answer me. I know what you are. How much do you change for a full night?"

Charlotte swallowed. She named a figure.

Abby smirked. There was more than enough left over in the party budget to cover the whore's fee. She was surprisingly cheap. Abby would fudge the expenses later, but for now...

"You see that woman sitting at the bar, by herself? Short hair? Smoking?"

Charlotte nodded, frowning.

"She's your date for the night. I'll cover your fee. You go over to her and make her feel special. Anything she wants, you do it? Understand?"

The blonde woman shook her head. "No... uh... No. I can't do that. I'm... uh... I'm here with Brian and I uh..."

Abby glared. "No, you're working now. Or would you rather I let Brian know about your uh... little side hustle? Or maybe your firm would be interested? Hmm?"

Charlotte gave a panicked look. "Please, Abby... don't... I can't..."

"I'm demanding, not asking. That's your thing, right?"

"Uh..." The blonde woman looked down, capitulating. "I'll do it. Just... please don't tell anyone. OK?"

"I won't" Abby handed the blonde woman a business card. "Call me on Monday and I'll see you get paid. Maybe even a bonus, if you do a good job. Now..." she nodded at the bar where Carole was drinking. "... you're on the clock, right? Get to work."

"I... OK."

***

CAROLE

The bartender glared at her again as she took another drag of her cigarette. Fuck him! Yeah, it was a non-smoking bar, but what were they going to do about it? Kick her out? It was her fucking party! After over 30 years of office management, they were finally putting her out to pasture. Carole snorted and flicked some more ash into half empty water glass she was using as an ashtray. Fuck them all. If she wanted to smoke at her own retirement party, she would fucking smoke. Who cared? It's not like any of the ungrateful assholes she worked with were wanting to sit with her anyway. The fuck knows she'd never been popular at the company, particularly after she...

"Uhm... hi there."

Carole turned, a drink half way to her lips. It was a young, blonde woman... a girl, really.

"I'm Charlotte."

Charlotte. Carole registered, then instantly forgot, the girl's name. It didn't matter. What mattered was that the girl was a dream. There was no other way to describe her. Slender... bright blue eyes... blonde hair that fell in waves to her shoulders, bare over the little black dress... a fucking dream. The drink found its way to Carole's lips and was quickly drained.

A dream.

"Uhm..." The girl nodded at the empty glass and gave a half smile. "Buy you a drink?"

Carole found her voice. "It's an open bar, doll."

A frown flitted across the girl's face and then morphed into a smile. "All the better," the girl said, sidling up against the bar... and moving closer to the older woman.

Carole smirked. "OK. Another whiskey," she called to the bartender. "And doll here... she'll have a rum and coke." She looked at the younger woman. "You look like a rum and coke kind of girl, doll."

The blonde woman gave a sexy smile. "Whatever you say."

The two women looked at each other silently as the bartender mixed the drinks and brought them over. Carole liked what she saw. When he turned away, Carole lit up another cigarette. "So, doll... what brings you to the party? I know you don't work at the company."

The blonde woman took a sip of her drink, running her tongue slowly across her bottom lip. "I don't think that matters uhm... I'm sorry?"

"Carole. My name is Carole." The older woman waved her cigarette at the room. "This is my party."

The girl smiled. "Then I guess I'm in the right place, Carole. I'm a party girl too."

"Really." Carole couldn't believe this was really happening. "Really."

"Uh huh. So..." The blonde girl took another sip of her rum and coke and raised her eyes. "What do you like to do, Carole? For fun, I mean."

Carole smiled, considering her answer.

***

BRIAN

"You look like you could use a drink."

Brian turned his head and looked at the speaker. It was a petite redhead, with dark green eyes, scattered freckles and an amused look on her face.

"G&T, right?" The woman gave a half smile. "I asked the bartender, to be honest."

His first instinct was to refuse, but then...

"Sure. Why not?" He took the drink and smiled. "Thanks. I'm Brian."

"I'm Abby," the redhead responded, taking a sip of her own drink.

"So, what is it..." Brian tried to keep his voice light. "... do you always buy drinks for guys you don't know? Or is this some kind of, like, stalking thing?"

The redhead smirked. "First of all, it's an open bar, so I've bought you nothing."

Brian nodded. "Fair point."

"Second, you looked like you needed it. Like, really needed it."

Brian grimaced. The woman was perceptive. "That obvious, huh?"

"I'm afraid so. I could see it from the other side of the room."

Brian took another swallow of his drink and glanced over at the bar, where Charlotte was leaning in close ... intimately close... to whisper something to an older woman with short, brown hair. The woman smirked at whatever was said and Charlotte gave an exaggerated giggle. He shook his head.

"Who's that over there?" he gestured. "The brown-haired woman at the bar. Smoking."

The redhead - Abby - looked over. "That's Carole. This is her retirement party, actually." She looked back at Brian. "Not sure about the blonde, but I'm not surprised to see her there."

"Huh?"

Abby smirked. "Carole's a lesbian. She's always got some young bimbo on her arm. Not sure how she does it."

Brian looked closer. Was it possible that Charlotte was actually... flirting with the older woman? Charlotte had mumbled something about him going home before she abandoned him to go sit with the other woman. He watched as Carole's hand reached down and... squeezed his girlfriend's ass under the bar. Really? Charlotte gave a little giggle and wiggled seductively. Oh... my god... she really was flirting.

What was happening?

He downed his drink and looked back at the red head.

Abby.

"How about another drink?" he asked.

Abby smiled.

***

ABBY

Her fingers almost flew over the virtual keyboard.

"... talked for almost two hours... he's perfect... handsome... great job... funnysmart" A series of heart and smiley icons popped into being on the cell phone screen as Abby did her best to convey her feelings to her best friend.

Angela was quick to reply. After a couple of wink smile icon: "... sounds like ur getting lucky tonight..." ... Rude smiley...

Abby paused for a moment. She looked up at the wall of the bathroom stall where she had gone to text her friend Angela. Is that what she really wanted? A one-night sort of thing? She looked back down at the cell phone.

"maybe... he's too good to waste tho... really like him..."

A pious looking smiley face popped up from Angela, followed by a flurry of hearts. "... someone's in lurrrveeeeee..."

Again, Angela paused.

Then. "I don't think..."

"Mmmm..."

Abby stopped typing and looked up. What was that sound? Was someone else...

"Uhh..."

There it was again. A quiet... almost moaning... and something under that... almost a wet sound...

"... That's good... that's a good dolly..."

Oh my god. Abby's eyes widened. Was that Carole's voice? It sounded like...

"... Oh... you've done this before... Mmm... Haven't you doll... naughty little dolly..."

It was.

"... you're good at this..."

Abby's screen flickered on. Angela. "... hello? You still there?"

Abby typed a brief reply. "... text later... can't now..."

Carole's voice again, from maybe two stalls down. "Mmm... Oh... good little dolly... tell me you like this as much as mommy... Mmmm..."

Abby's hand flew to her mouth in surprise and amusement.

Mommy?

"Uhmm... yes m... mommy... " It was the blonde woman... Charlotte... sounding very much like a naughty little girl.

Abby bit her lower lip, trying not to laugh out loud. Making sure the volume was off, she clicked open an app on phone and started recording. Angela would want to hear this.

"... I uh... I love this... I love making Mommy happy..."

"Good girl dolly... now, back to work..." The quiet slurping sound started up again.

"Make Mommy happy... make Mommy cum... good girl..."

"Ohhhh..."

"You do like that, don't you doll... Touching your naughty pussy... rubbing your naughty pussy against mommy's leg..."

"Y.. yes Mommy..."

Quiet slurping...

"Mmmm... well if doll is a good girl, maybe she'll get to cum... but not now... later..."

"Ohhh..."

"For now, dolly should focus on making Mommy... uhh... happy... right?"

"Yes Mommy..."

Quiet slurping...

Abby smirked. Angela was going to enjoy this recording.

**

CAROLE

"Hurry up now, get our coats. I have a lot of fun things for us to do tonight."

"Yes Mo... uhmm... yes Carole."

Carole smirked as the young blonde woman nodded her head and walked quickly over to the coat check. The girl was reluctant to call her "Mommy" in public... fair enough... but she obeyed with a submissive alacrity that the older woman found... intoxicating. She shook her head, pulling a cigarette out of her purse and lighting it up. From the doorway, she could see that the retirement party - her party - was winding down. She had missed the better part of it while in the washroom with the blonde woman... what was her name? Carrie? Never mind... doll would do. Or dolly. The girl answered to both. Even though she had missed much of it, Carole considered the party a complete success. It wasn't every day a beauty like dolly came along... and it had been just the thing to make her feel young again.

Not bad for a retirement party.

"Here's your coat, Carole." The blonde woman approached, holding Carole's coat open for her. She was already wearing her own long jacket. Carole missed the view afforded by the girl's little black party dress but, she reminded herself, she'd see that view... and more... soon enough.

Patience.

Slipping her coat on, she put a possessive arm around the young woman and steered her towards the door.

"Come on, doll. Time's wasting."

"Yes Carole."

Carole pushed open the door and the two women stepped outside.

***

BRIAN

Abby smiled. "I really enjoyed myself tonight... talking... getting to know you."

Brian looked over at the redhead. Her green eyes shone in the reflected neon light over the entrance to the bar. She really was cute... beautiful even.

"I did too," he answered, smiling back. "This evening didn't go uh... quite like I expected..."

"Ha. That's an understatement."

"... but I had a good time. Surprisingly good, given what happened with uh..."

"Good."

Brian checked his watch. "Hey... it's not too late. Want to grab a drink?" After a brief hesitation. "Maybe at my place?"

Abby paused before answering, just long enough for Brian to suspect that he'd misread the situation.

Then: "Listen, Brian..." She gave an intense look. "... I uhm... I meant what I said about enjoying myself... getting to know you. I did."

"Yes?" Internally, Brian braced himself for the it's not you, it's me line... "But?"

"But nothing. I like you. I... maybe really like you." Abby looked away, hesitating. "I know we've just met and this is kind of sudden, but I think maybe we might have something... uhm... something special here. I mean... I don't want this to turn into, like, a one-night thing, you know?"

"Abby, I didn't..."

"Honestly, I'd love to come over to your place tonight. But maybe... why don't we just go out for a drink... get to know each other better... take things slow." The redhead looked up at him. "If I'm right, it'll be worth it."

Brian stood silent for a moment, thinking. She thought, maybe, they had something special. Did they? He had enjoyed meeting her... enjoyed it a lot, if he was being honest. But he was still with Charlotte... wasn't he? Maybe? Things had gotten weird tonight, but there had to be an explanation. He needed to...

The bar door opened and two women came out. It was the older, brown haired woman - Carole - a cigarette in one hand and... and Charlotte in the other. Charlotte gave him a quick, deer in the headlights glance and then turned away, eyes shuttered.

"Hey. Abby," Carole called out. "Thanks for organizing the party. It was fun. Didn't expect that."

Abby gave a short wave, smiling. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Carole. It was your party, right?"

Carole turned and walked away, her arm around the blonde woman. "Yeah," she agreed, taking a drag on her cigarette. "I guess it was."

Brian watched as Charlotte drifted away on Carole's arm.

She didn't say anything.

He turned to Abby, smiling. Did they have something special? He wasn't sure, but was sure he wanted to find out.

"Hey, you know what? let's go get that drink."