Late Night Interlude

Story Info
A knock brings her a late night visitor.
5k words
4.38
13k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moist2wet
moist2wet
16 Followers

It had been a long day and Jeanette was exhausted. She walked through her front door and immediately kicked off her high heels. They flew across the room, a shining blur of red vinyl smashing into a plump cushion pillow and bouncing off the corner of a walnut chair leg. Jeanette smiled a tired smile and tossed her auburn tresses out of her eyes. The work day was finally over.

She shrugged out of her navy blue blazer and let it fall to the floor. Her black nylon shod feet stepped into the lush beige living room carpet as she began unbuttoning her white cotton blouse. Her fingers skipped nimbly over each button, almost dancing with the joy of the release she was soon to feel. The blouse flowed open, exposing the gentle curves of her pale breasts as they were restrained by a white lace bra. Jeanette relaxed her shoulders and let the blouse fall to the floor. It crumpled into the carpet and was grazed by one silky nylon foot and left behind. Jeanette arched her arms behind her back and expertly freed the clasp of her bra. Her breasts bounced with the release and the straps slid forward. She paused in her trek across the living room carpet and slid her hands across her bare shoulders. First one strap and then the other were pulled down her arms, freeing her voluptuous breasts of confinement. A sigh escaped Jeanette's lips and she closed her eyes briefly, as the cool air of her apartment finally struck her and her nipples hardened just slightly in response.

"So good to be home," Jeanette whispered to the open room, a slight smile playing across her red lips.

Her hands clutched the top of her plaid skirt and she shimmied her hips a little as she pushed it down her round buttocks and over her pale thighs. It too fell to the floor and Jeannette opened her eyes as she stepped out of the pool of red and navy blue plaid. Clad now only in a pair of silky white panties and a pair of black knee high stockings, Jeanette fell into her over-stuffed couch.

Her beautiful size 'd' breasts bounced from the impact of her body meeting the couch, and they continued to rebound as she stretched her semi-nude form along the length of the cushions. Her silky stockings slid smoothly down the brown suede, the soft fabric briefly caressed her bare upper thighs and then slid across her plump satin covered buttocks. Jeanette relished the feel of her skin touching the supple suede as her bare back and arms stretched across the couch.

'This, this could almost be orgasmic,' thought Jeanette.

She closed her eyes once again and focused on the sinuous feel of the suede. At first its touch was cool against her skin and slightly shocking. But as she ran her warm body against it, the suede absorbed her heat. It conformed to her body and held her tenderly. Jeanette thrust her buttocks deeper into the soft pliant cushions of her couch and a gentle moan passed her lips.

'Oh, this could definitely be orgasmic,' thought Jeanette.

Her body relaxed, muscle by muscle, as she gave into the sinful delight of her couch. With her eyes closed, lips parted slightly, arms akimbo above her head and her legs stretched out before her. Jeanette released the tension of the day. Her mind floated, as her body cooled with the central air of her apartment blowing softly across her fair skin. Her long, curly red hair was spread out across the arm of her couch. Her blue eyes covered momentarily by her eyelids. And her nude, plump form was embraced gently by her decadent suede couch.

As her mind drifted free from the weights and worries of the work day, Jeanette began to think of more pleasant things. Her thoughts turned to the last conversation she had had with her friend John. It had been such a long time since she'd last spoken with John but the conversation had been extremely memorable.

'John,' thought Jeanette, 'oh my, oh my yes.'

It had been late that night and Jeanette had been alone, and slightly aroused. She was nude, on her way to bed and had popped open her lap top just to see which friend of hers might be on line, and there had been John. His happy, 'Hello Hon' popping up on her IM. Jeanette had been delighted.

John was an old friend and even though they had never met in person they had connected somewhere in cyber space on a personal level. They had shared parts of their lives with each other and always had a fun time talking. And even if John had only a few minutes to talk with her, Jeanette always came away a little wet and little wanting. That was exactly what she was looking for that night.

'Hey babe, what's up?' Jeanette typed.

'Not much, just waiting for you'

'Oh? And how did u know I'd b online?' Teased Jeanette.

'I didn't but I always hope. ;)' said John and Jeanette smiled.

'Smart man! Lol'

'So what are you doing tonight?' Asked John.

'Nothing. Laying in bed hoping someone wud cum and play with me.' Jeanette typed with a smile.

'You know I would.'

'Hell yes! I keep hoping u will anyway ;)'

'Maybe someday I will have you make good on that offer. What are you wearing?'

'Nothing'

'Damn. You know that's what I love to hear'

'I do. What r u going to do about it?' Asked Jeanette hopefully, playfully, knowing John would come through.

'I'd have you hogtied . . just to the point of being uncomfortable . . . with your wrists crossed and secured above you're head to the bed frame . .'

'Yummy!' typed Jeanette sliding onto her belly on the bed.

'I would start to caress you're skin with all sorts of textures . . . some smooth . . some rough . . . . to let your mind wonder . .then . . . I would start to move towards certain parts of your body . . to let you know other things are going to happen . . .'

'Oh my!' exclaimed Jeanette, rocking her hips into the bed.

'You would feel something rough . . a bit prickly sliding down your neck . . . down your chest and stomach . . . .'

'God!' moaned Jeanette and moved onto her side, sliding a hand down her thigh.

'I would then take something hard . . stiff . . and rough and brush it across your nipples . . watching your reaction...I might even take one nipple and caress it between my fingers while nibbling the other with my teeth....'

'Please!' typed Jeanette one handed, her other hand rubbing her warm pussy lips.

'Then at just the right moment I would stop . . . and you would be tickle tortured . . . . then after I have you in tears I would slide my hand down and gently cup your mound for a moment . . . '

'Mmmmm,' typed Jeanette her fingers slipping in the wetness seeping past her lips.

'Then I might slide one finger inside you . . . and watch you're reaction...'

'I moan.push against my bonds.' Typed Jeanette quickly and then slipped her fingers onto her sensitive clit.

'Lol . . I take my hand out and caress you're sexy bound legs . . I roll you onto your side and slide a cold object inside you and begin to rotate it . . . slightly . . .'

'OMG!' typed Jeanette and increased the speed of her fingers against her swollen clit.

'Then I secure it inside you . . using your own panties to keep it in place...as you move and struggle against your ropes the object moves around inside you...'

A ring abruptly split the air and Jeanette jerked forward as her eyes snapped open. Her cell phone played a jovial tune as she scrambled up out of the couch, swearing softly to herself. Her eyes raked her living room, searching and then spotting her purse tossed casually onto a tabletop next to the front door. She sprinted across the clothing littered floor and dove into her purse. Her hand grasped the slick plastic of her cell phone and triumphantly pulled it free, flipping it open as she moved it to her ear.

"Hello?" she asked sharply.

"Well," said a deep masculine voice. "Don't sound so happy to hear from me hon."

"John?" asked Jeanette happily. "Oh my god, I haven't heard from you in ages!"

"And don't I know it!" stated John, chuckling slightly. "How have you been doing?"

"Oh, well, doing okay. But better since you called." She purred with a devilish grin.

"Hard day?" he asked.

"God yes!" said Jeanette rolling her eyes. "Just got home and was crashing on the couch when you called."

"Poor baby. Anything I can do?"

"Several things but you'd have to be up close and personal for it!" she said laughing.

"Well that can be accomplished." said John soberly.

"Oh don't kid me John! I don't need that sort of teasing when I know your hundreds of miles away. It's mean! And you know that if I had you in arms reach I couldn't control myself!"

"Who's kidding?" asked John. And the phone in Jeanette's hand suddenly went dead. She blinked, confused, and started to redial John's number when a knock sounded on her door.

"What the fuck?" Jeanette swore to herself and snapped her cell phone closed. She looked down at her semi-nude form, rolled her eyes and went to the door. She raised herself up to the peep hole on the tips of her toes. She hoped that whoever was there she might be able to get rid of quickly, so she could call John back. She closed her left eye and focused on the person outside her door. The blurry form slowly resolved itself into a familiar face.

"Oh my god!" gasped Jeanette. She fell back on her feet, shocked, a huge smile spreading across her face. A knock resounded through her door again and she reached out, grasped the door and swung it open. John's smiling face met hers and then his eyes widened in shock, his smile turning into a huge grin as he appreciated her semi-nude body.

"Nicely met Jeanette." He stated, his eyes roaming possessively over her naked form.

"Get in here!" Ordered Jeanette. She grasped his forearm, feeling the muscle in her hands, and pulled him inside her apartment. She closed her door firmly behind them and leaned back against the cool surface to stare at him as he walked in.

John was dressed casually in a pair of dark blue jeans that nicely fit his ass and a black t-shirt the accented his slim torso and showed off his muscular arms. His silky dark brown hair was cut just above his ears and was raked back out of his hazel eyes. He had fine features that showed emotions easily on his face, and Jeanette could easily read them now as her roving eyes met his. Hunger.

In one step John closed the distance between them and grasped her bare arms in his large warm hands. His hazel eyes had turned green with desire as he pulled her against him. Jeanette could feel the cloth of his cotton shirt drag against her bare nipples and she gasped, tipping her face up to his.

"Did you know I was coming?" he asked softly, his eyes looking deeply into hers and his lips only moments from her own. Jeanette was caught in his gaze as surely as she was caught in his arms. She could feel his breath pass softly against her lips and she suddenly found herself going limp in his hands.

"No," she whispered, waiting, wanting, and watched John smile fiercely in return. She felt his fingers dig into her skin as his hands squeezed her shoulders and then flatten to caress her upper arms. His touch was firm and slightly electric to Jeanette as she felt him move his broad hands down her back, pushing her into him. Jeanette's eyes closed as her breasts pressed into his firm chest, her nipples impaling the fabric of his shirt and her lips parted slightly.

"Good," Jeanette heard John state firmly and then felt his lips on hers. He was hungry and her parted lips were an invitation as he thrust his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues mingled, his gently testing, exploring the warmth of her mouth and the dexterity of her tongue. Jeanette felt a matching hunger and let her hands encircle his waist, squeezing, caressing the fabric of his jeans. His tongue toyed with hers and Jeanette felt the hunger inside her build. Her tongue flowed into his mouth, caressing his in a wild dance as her hands found the button of his jeans. His cock was already straining at the fabric and Jeanette let her hands wander across his bulge. She caressed it lightly, outlining it with her fingertips and then pressed firmly against its length. A moan escaped him. She massaged circles around his head and stroked down his length. She swore he swelled even more at her ministrations and her other hand found the zipper of his pants. She pulled her head back from his lips, her left hand still on his enlarged cock, her right hand on the zipper of his pants and smiled.

"Do you realize how long I've dreamed about doing this John?" Jeanette asked in a whisper.

"Probably not as long as I've wanted you too," He replied huskily. Jeanette opened her mouth to reply and felt John's hands move down her back to her ass. In one smooth motion he grasped her, ass cheek in each hand, and lifted her up. He pressed her hard against the door with each of her legs straddling his waist.

"No Jeanette," John said firmly, his eyes dangerously alight.

"You have not." And he thrust his crotch into her open pussy.

"Wanted this." Ground his cock into her wet and wanting panties.

"As long." Jeanette moaned as he thrust again.

"As I have." And he wrapped her wilting legs around his waist and picked her up.

"Now where is the bedroom?" John demanded. Jeanette raised one hand and limply pointed over his shoulder at an open doorway. John turned to look and she tightened her legs around his waist or tried to. His body being so close to hers Jeanette was having trouble motivating her muscles to do what she wanted. For some reason he was having an acute effect on her, she could barely move!

As John strode across the living room Jeanette groaned quietly as each step rubbed her pussy across his hard cock. She pushed her face into the side of his neck and her fingers clawed into the fabric of his shirt. Her body was on fire, her skin sensitive to every spot where her body met his. Her arms across his wide shoulders, her breasts pressed against his firm chest, her thighs wrapped around his hips, and her pussy against his cock. Oh, how she wanted him; in her, on her, around her. She wanted him completely and she pressed her face deeper into the soft skin of his neck. The scent of him filled her nostrils, musky and warm. Her lips parted over his lush skin and her tongue flicked out to taste. A groan filled her ears and Jeanette's heart beat faster at the sound of it. She loved it. Loved the sound of his excitement and she had a burning desire to do everything in her power to make John scream.

So consumed with her hunger was she, that Jeanette didn't even realize John's hands weren't cupping her ass any longer. She felt his hands on hers and was abruptly released from his neck and falling. Her body bounced and she blinked up at John in confusion, not understanding how she came to be on her bed.

He stood above her, looking down at her beautiful body sprawled across the bed. Her hair haloed her head with a few curly strands across her face. Her eyes were the most piercing shade of blue as they stared up at him. Her mouth was open slightly as she panted, her beautiful round breasts heaving with each breath. She was all soft curves and sweetness. John couldn't wait to touch and taste every part of her. Her legs were spread open before him and he could see that the wetness from her pussy had drenched through her white satin panties.

"John," said Jeanette. He was staring at her, devouring her body with his eyes and she wanted him to devour her with his touch. She raised her hand, inviting him in that gesture to join her. He smiled. His arms crossed and in one movement he removed his shirt and let it drop to the floor. His body wasn't chiseled but it was slim and defined. Jeanette followed every line hungrily with her eyes, imagining her fingers or tongue touching that soft skin. Her mouth watered with the thought of it. And then the movement of his hands brought her eyes down to his hips as he unzipped his jeans and uncovered his bulging cock. It sprang free as his pants fell to the floor and Jeanette couldn't look away. It wasn't the first time she'd seen John's cock, wasn't the first time she'd seen it aroused. But it was the first time she'd seen all of its lovely, hard and straining 7 inches in person. Jeanette was entranced.

Her hand fell to the bed and her body moved of its own volition. She was on her knees crawling toward the end of the bed, her eyes locked on John's cock and her mouth watering. She kneeled before him and didn't even hear his groan as she grasped it with both of her hands. He was thick and warm beneath her touch. She pulled her hands down his long length, feeling the muscles hard beneath her hands and the softness of his skin. He was cleanly shaved down below and Jeanette bowed her head, her tongue flicking out to stroke his balls. She caressed his sack with long, slow licks with the full width of her tongue and then she flicked, feeling the wrinkly flesh slicken with her saliva.

Her hands still on the base of John's cock Jeanette could feel it shudder as she sucked his balls into her warm and moist mouth. Her tongue rolled them back and forth. And she pulled back, then sucked them into her mouth again. Her teeth grazed lightly across his hardening flesh and she pulled first one and then the second ball into her mouth. Sucking them, bringing them in and out; and in and out again. They were slick with her saliva and Jeanette removed her mouth. Moved her hand from the throbbing cock above her and slid it across his wet balls. Down, then under, and across the sensitive patch of skin between his balls and his ass hole. The muscle there was firm beneath her touch and she massaged that slick patch of skin. John moaned softly above her head while Jeanette's tongue reached out, licking his balls as she continued.

"Oh," groaned John. "Oh God Jeanette." His hand reached out and grasped a fistful of her hair. Jeanette felt her head being pulled back and was excited at his aggressive touch. Feeling herself in his grasp she surrendered as he dragged her up.

"Now, you will put that pretty mouth of yours around my cock young lady," instructed John. Jeanette shivered within his grasp, feeling his strength as he led her and she yielded to his control. He pressed her head against the head of his cock. And Jeanette felt the warm imprint of it as it touched her cheek. She turned her head, mouth open, and tongue straining for his luscious piece of flesh to be within her grasp. His head slipped past her lips, grazed her teeth, and filled her mouth. Jeanette's tongue brushed across the head of his cock and then twirled around the edge. John inhaled sharply as she swirled her tongue around and around, and then sucked firmly. She drug her teeth across the edge and over the head of his cock and then sucked it into her moist mouth once again.

"Take it all," demanded John and held her firmly by her hair. Jeanette felt the sharp tug at her scalp and she opened her mouth wide as his cock was suddenly thrust down her throat. She felt his long hard length sliding down, and she held her mouth and throat wide. Down, down, he continued his thrust and Jeanette felt her tongue twitch against his hard throbbing dick. When she thought she wouldn't be able to take anymore, John pulled back, sliding his tense member back across her tongue and strict throat. Jeanette wanted more, so much more and almost cried out when John's head popped out of her mouth. With one hand still entangled in Jeanette's hair, John held his cock in front of her face. His head was red from her ministrations and the friction of her throat. It was so large and lush with blood that Jeanette licked her lips, wanting to feel it's softness as it slid down her throat once more. His hand was gripped tightly around his girth and Jeanette cried out as he started to stroke his hand up and down his cock. Her head moved forward of its own accord and John viciously jerked back her back by her hair.

moist2wet
moist2wet
16 Followers
12