Late Night Invitation

Story Info
The invite was accepted.
4.7k words
3.93
68.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During our recent adventure with a guy, I was mostly the voyeur.

We had joked about playing with this handsome young English/ Italian guy who was part of a film crew doing a documentary. (Food/culture; We were in a few scenes).

(Half) joking, she had intimated she didn't really mind the thought of a moment or two with Angelo. And I had never hidden my desire to witness LIVE eroticism, & knew it happened, would most likely be Alana who I would be watching.

Well, we were in a tropical retreat on the film crews account, they were flying out early next morning on a separate plane to us, to a different location, and we'd had copious amounts of the right wine at the right price (free), and we were both a bit frisky, and he did seem to be fascinated by her, so after we parted on the pathway and were about to enter our bungalow, I (Half) jokingly said, with a dare you smirk, "it's now or never" She countered bluffed with an equalising dare you smirk, "OK, but you'll have to ask him",

Dilema, if I don't, I'd never be able to ask again, And who wants to lose any game of bluff? Usually, neither of us.

Must have been a hit of adrenalin, but I raced back up the path, caught him just about to close his door and sort of blurted out "want a have nightcap with us"?

He stopped, looked at his watch, thought about it and nodded. He said give me a hand with this gear. (as he was the gopher, he had to carry this huge TV camera everywhere, even beside him on a chair in restaurants; 'spose they couldn't afford to lose it). ** No, he didn't tape anything.

Anyway, as we had taken so long, Alana had thought I'd chickened out; had started preparing herself for the usual, (that's just me) and was laying back on the bed, looking quite alluring, and naked from the bottom of her only covering which was just a camisole top.

I thought; since all I had mentioned was a night-cap, and then thought / half hoped Alana would chicken out and not proceed. "Christ, she's not planning to waste time, that's a bit brazen"

This is where some design work was proved necessary.

As we had to sort out what gear needed personal security at midnight, we'd been gone 20 minutes or so, she thought I'd chickened out, was having a quick drink with Angelo to have some excuse for knocking on his door, and logically assumed I'd return alone.

I'm a little pissed off that she's so up front, looked like she was intending to ask him with out words. I'm stunned, and then adrenalin again, we were really jumping from the high board.

And Angelo? He's already pretty cruisy, not able to resist another mini-bar raid. When he finally realised Alana was mostly naked on the bed, he was shocked and awed.

We do wonder what he thought; like, if we'd planned an adventure, we'd have obviously lead into action a tad slower, not simply confronted him with a naked woman on the bed to all intentions waiting to be laid.

And Alana? She's happy I've returned, smiles sweetly and opens her legs to invite me home

As I was partly blocking his view and he's trying avoid bumping me with the camera stuff, he's stumbled past me, looked up, noticed Alana, almost dropped his camera again; at the same time she's become aware that I'm not alone, plus he's got this camera on his shoulder, so she's more in shock, and was sort of frozen, actually it was one of those moments in time that seem to hang, the three of us were totally taken by surprise, Always expect the unexpected; don't they say?

Pretty pivotal moment as well; it went from a harmless game of bluff that may not have even proceeded beyond a shot of Dram Buie to cleanse the palate, and a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

Now it was pretty hard to retake (TV speak) the first act; "The Entrance" What could be more obvious to be invited back at midnight to the room of a lady he must have thought he'd like a piece of at some time over the past few days, and she's laying back naked and open on the bed. You'd need to be a few cells short to not get the message.

Alana recovered first I think, and suggested we take a seat. I'm part explaining that he brought the camera because he has too, not to film anything, and part enquiring with raised eyes why she's offering such an open invitation, still not believing that she would go much further than a bit of flirting and innocent flashing.

She squatted as respectably as she could in the middle of the bed, realising that I hadn't thought that she'd think that I'd chicken out. So she started explaining what had just happened, and why she was laying back naked when gusts are expected. "Sorry Angelo, I wasn't expecting company" "Look", she appealed, "we did tease and dare each other to invite you here for me to seduce if I had the courage to do it, and I thought Allyn had chickened out.

Together we shared our emotions at the surprise with each twist, which was far different for each of us.

After we laughed for a while in between/during stories, and as our fantasy had been rather rudely exposed we all seemed to know something interesting was going to happen. It already had

As Angelo & I sat back in the settees, Alana grabbed a tray of miniatures from the bar and placed them on the coffee table. She stood upright in front of us and looked towards me, I think gaining pleasure from the look of shock that was still evident on my face.

"As Allyn followed through with his dare, and you now know what were playing at, I guess it's my go"

Angelo's still stunned, knows he's busted into a harmless fantasy, obviously, with a semi naked lady standing in front of him saying it's "just a fantasy" he's hoping she doesn't say "I'd better get dressed" He looked to me for an OK.

I'm now past the point of no return; Not angry any more, but still hesitant. I'm thinking, "she's called my bluff again". I suggested he should at least give an old lady a bit of pleasure, repay her for the free show, and give her a massage with some oil that I'd noticed on the mini-bar tray.

Her move, I expected a no thanks, this has gone much further than ever intended.

"OK" she smiled. "Because Allyn knew I could easily include you in our fantasies and he secretly wants to watch me being fucked by a young stud, you were part of a lovely fantasy".

"As our fantasy is in the open now", she paused, looked at Angelo and removed her top, then ran her hands seductively around her torso. "I'd actually like to accept Allyn's dare; and unless you have any objections Angelo", turning slowly to catch my eye, "I want Allyn watch you fuck me" With that she turned and said, "A massage would be lovely, I'll freshen up"

I'm past shock, now into the customary jealousy. I 'spose this is what happens when things get ahead of themselves and out of hand. A 3-some when you are involved is intense enough, but being a non-participating voyeur watching this young hung take my wife was going to test my resolve. And by her demeanour, her intentions were pretty clear.

Angelo by now must have realised that something more than drinks was on offer. The conversation had drifted into more intimate subjects, and when Alana told the story about how she had arranged a young lady as a birthday present for me, suggesting, with a glint in her eye that she that she would like the same gift in return, his eyes widened.

Alana was now quite relaxed, had returned from freshening up, had dropped onto a cushion and seemed to be giving Angelo glimpses of her thighs, till eventually she looked Angelo in the eye, slowly spread her legs a tad and stretched. "Like to give a lady a back rub" she asked and without waiting for his answer, threw the bottle of oil his way.

He almost whispered his reply, "You're sure this is OK"

"Of course, we don't have too many boundaries here. Anyway, Alana does want to sample your goods, I'll enjoy watching, and that turn's her on more"

He nodded his head, I think still amazed at what was being offered to him.

Alana stood in front of Angelo, hands on hips, feet slightly apart; watching him, lounging back in his chair, eyeing her up and down. I had recently trimmed her pubic hair, leaving her almost bald, apart from my customary touch of flair, a thin lock of hair that curled down to cover her clit.

His gaze was fixed on her pussy; My eyes were flickering from Alana to Angelo and I smiled as she ran her hands down her torso, saying "Ready? Want to play with my body?"

I settled back in my chair, feeling quite relaxed, quite excited, but also a little nervous. Our few past experiences were both of us participating, now I was going to just sit back unnoticed and watch this young stud service Alana.

He gave her a short but decent back rub, and then rearranged her legs so that he could kneel between them, and began kneading her bottom and thighs. From my vantage point, I noticed that he was gradually becoming more sensual in his movements, when stroking upwards, his palms would gently spread her bottom cheeks, his fingers just grazing her lips. He eventually lent forward, kissed her on the bottom, and suggested it might be time to roll over.

Alana was becoming quite turned on, as she had slowly, bit by bit, allowed her legs to move apart, all her womanly bits now in full view. Angelo had been stroking her legs, but was being quite a gentleman (which really wasn't required) and hadn't strayed too closely to her private parts, but now I think it finally hit him that all was OK. His hands now concentrated on her upper thighs, each stroke closer and closer to her pussy.

My distant view in the dim light wasn't the best, but I realized he must have touched home base, as I heard her moan softly, and noticed her knees raise slightly and drop sideways opening her legs a little wider. I decided it was time for me to improve my vantage point, and quietly moved onto the bed beside them resting back on the headboard. Perfect. I could now see him as he became more intent on her pussy, his hands stroking her inner thighs slowly, until they reached her lips, opening them slightly at the end of each stroke.

He began to focus his attention on her erogenous area, the massage was more or less finished now; I watched closely as he opened her pussy with the fingers of one hand, while gently inserting his index finger, feeling her warmth, his thumb resting on her clitoris. Alana was breathing deeply, obviously getting off on the double pleasure of being pampered by a virtual stranger while her man watched.

She opened her eyes slowly, glanced to me at the end of the bed, smiled, then said, "How about getting naked, Angelo. Let's see what you have to offer me."

While he removed his clothes, he kept his eyes firmly on her beautiful, hairless pussy, and then knelt again beside her. As he started tickling her clit again, Alana reached down and held his cock in her hand. It was half erect, A nice manageable size, and after a few strokes, she rolled slightly bringing her mouth closer, running her tongue along the underside of his cock, each lick seemed to make it grow longer, then, when she had him fully erect, squeezed slightly on a slow upward stroke, and with the tip of her tongue, licked the pre cum from the eye.

I was by now, rather turned on myself, and was sporting a fine erection which was VERY uncomfortable as I was still dressed; As I removed my pants, Alana looked me straight in the eye, smiled wickedly, then opened her mouth wide, and slowly engulfed his knob completely,

Our first adventure together with Rob had confirmed that the occasional jealous pang seemed to increase my excitement, so I watched, holding my breath as she sucked on his tip as tho she was trying to glean every last trace of his juices; then she slowed again, all the time holding eye contact with me as she proceeded to swallow more of Angelo's fine erection, one moment she had it all in her mouth, the next she would be running her tongue along the underside sensitive trail of his cock, or licking his balls. She was being rather mischievous, I thought; even though she obviously enjoyed having a strangers cock in her mouth, she was deliberately trying to test my resolve, seeing if she could take me to that fine line between eroticism and jealousy, but hey, as mentioned, I enjoy that sensation.

Angelo was blissed out, and did not resist when Alana changed position, pushing him onto his back as she moved onto her knees between his legs. She cupped his balls in her hand, and licked again the eye of his cock. It twitched as she worked on it.

"God, don't let him cum yet" I thought, "We've only just started."

Holding his tip between her lips, Alana manoeuvred herself, now straddling his chest, her naked and moist pussy only inches from his head. Alana moved forward, dropping her head to lick and nuzzle his balls, this move intended to allow him better access to her pussy for his hands. From my vantage point, I could watch both pieces of action, so my gaze shifted constantly from his balls being nuzzled and licked, to his fingers opening her pussy wide, inserting two or tree fingers to open her inner parts, it was as tho he wanted to give her an internal inspection. His thumbs were beating a gentle rhythm on her clit, proving too much for Alana, who had stopped in her oral ministrations, she was left holding his cock with both hands, her head raised, her mouth open, till suddenly she forced herself back, landing her moist pussy square on Angelo's face.

Momentarily she arched her back and ground herself onto him, till she allowed him some air, then waited for his tongue to find her. I was gob smacked; that jealousy thing again, she was enjoying it so much she was almost wanton.

Alana looked over to me, winked then gave me a whispered commentary on what his tongue was doing, describing how far his tongue was inside her, how good it felt circling her clit. Holding his cock with both hands, she said, "I can't wait much longer to have this inside me, do you still want to have me first"

I nodded, and said " of course Darling, up to the host to test the water" She crawled off him and still holding Angelo's cock, spread her knees, opening her pleasure palace wide for me to take her. Angelo watched as I hopped off the bed and moved in behind her, resting my hands on her butt, I spread her cheeks a little more, and rested my tip on her lips.

She pushed back a little, seemingly impatient to have something inside her, until my knob popped inside her very moist entrance.

My preference, when playing with another guy, is to be the first to fuck her, but the last to come in her, so I just stood behind her, allowing her to do the work.

Having my cock in her satisfied her immediate needs, and honoured my wishes, but I knew she wanted to take on Angelo. She slowly pulled away from me, and crawled along his body, keeping his proud erection trapped between her body and his stomach, she tongued her way upwards to his mouth, straddling his legs in the process. A beautiful sight, her knees spread wide, her back arched as she began to kiss him passionately.

I heard her asking him, "do you want me, do want to fuck me, you can take me anyway you like, I just want to feel your cock inside me."

Wow, even though we had played a bit in the past, she had never been as intent as now to provide a show for me. Now, I thought, it's my chance to get a close up of Alana having sex with another man. She had deliberately kept his cock squashed to his stomach, wanting to tease him, then slowly sat upright, her pussy lips resting on his cock "oiling his pole" but now it was time, so she stopped kissing, lent forward and said to me "will you help put him inside me please"

I reached for his erection, and placed it at her entrance. He was trying to thrust it into her, but she resisted him, saying, "Slowly, slowly, there's no rush.

I quietly knelt at the side of the bed, my eyes now only a few feet from the action. Just in time too, as her pussy did a dance with his tip, teasing him with her opening, only rarely allowing it to pop inside her. Then suddenly she stopped, clenching her lips around his knob. I heard her whispering to him, wondering what she was asking for, then I found out, as his hands caressed her back down to her bottom. He snaked his fingers to the outside of her pussy then gradually pulled her cheeks apart. In our fantasy lovemaking times, I often did this for our "phantom voyeur" so she knew what I wanted to see. Alana arched her back a tad more and with her cheeks pulled wide apart allowed me to watch as she inched down Angelo's cock, sometimes on the up stroke raising so high that his tip was teetering on falling out.

She turned her head towards me and mischievously told me how great his cock felt then asked how it looked. This got Angelo going; he timed his thrust well; as Alana began to lower again, he caught her unawares, forcing himself upwards and deep inside her, holding her onto him.

Sometimes, especially at moments like this, that is watching my wife impaled on a strangers cock, I wonder how far off normal are my fantasies and sexual desires. Does a "normal" guy gaze intently at his lover's lips they kiss and caress a stranger's cock, or thrill at the sight of his lovers' pussy being invaded by the same cock? I wouldn't have it any other way I thought, as I leant closer, bending forward so that my eyes were only a couple of feet from the action. . She was in no hurry, but was it her wanting to give me voyeur's delights, was it her wanting to take me to that fine line between jealousy / eroticism, or was it because she wanted to prolong the pleasure for herself?

Probably all three.

These are times of heightened pleasures actually, the times the erotic realities are mixed with jealous tinges. I heard her asking how he liked to cum, whispering to him that she wanted to feel him spurting inside her.

He momentarily quickened his pace, excitedly thrusting in her, his efforts pushing Alana more upright, forcing her to ride his ramrod, then she calmed him, slowing him down, bringing on another jealous twinge; she WAS enjoying this. I knelt behind her, kissing her neck, whispering to her, letting her know how fantastic this was for me, asking her how his cock felt inside her. I caressed her breasts, and held eye contact with Angelo. He had a glazed look in his eyes, and looked as though he just wanted to come.

Alana liked being taken from behind, so I suggested they change positions, knowing this way she could be passive and he could do all the work. I could feel my cock twitching, I wanted him to fill her up so that I could have her; I imagined how wet and slippery her pussy would be after his balls released their load, my cock quivered again at the thought of feeling the cocktail of juices that would soon be inside her.

Alana again knew what was required, and cheekily asked us if we liked bottoms; she allowed Angelo to pop out of her pussy, and changed her position, this time facing away from him. I decided to move so that I got the same view; both of us watched as she bent forward, knees spread wide outside his legs, and showed us her very moist pussy, then prepared to mount him again. Her hand reached between her legs, searching for his cock. Placing his tip at her entrance, she wriggled her bottom a little and pushed back, allowing his knob to once again pop back inside.

Alana turned to watch me watching her, that wicked grin still on her face as she inched his length slowly inwards, rocking her body allowing the underside of his cock to stimulate her clitoris. Eventually, she sat upright on him, holding him fully inside her. I had moved so that I was in front of her; we held eye contact as she gyrated her hips in a figure 8 motion.

"I want him to cum soon" she whispered, "is that OK?"

I asked her how she wanted it.

"As you suggested, from behind please" she pleaded. I glanced at his balls, all that could be seen of him. They were tightening as he lifted his butt of the bed, as though they wanted to join his penis inside her.

12