Late Night Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back against the end of the bed, allowing Alana to lean forward, her head resting on my stomach. In doing so, the angle of entrance became too much for Angelo, so he lifted Alana off him for a moment as he adjusted his position.

This left her pussy wide open in front of Angelo. As I couldn't see what he was doing, Alana again gave me a commentary. "He's stroking my lips, mmmmm, he's tickling my clit, oooh, he's just put two fingers inside me, aaaah, he's opening me wide, pulling my pussy lips wide apart"

I watched Angelo as he focused on teasing Alana's pussy; when he did look up, I gestured toward her, an invitation to continue. Holding her in position with his finger, he scrambled to his knees.

She knew what next, what his intentions were, and lowered her head to my groin, raising her bottom in the movement. He just looked at her pussy, which must have been wide open to him, a glistening invitation.

"Take me" she ordered.

He reached forward and inserted another finger inside her, she moaned as he opened her lips, spreading her knees wider. He guided her backwards onto his cock, allowing her to find the spot. Alana had a soft grip on my cock, her nose nuzzling my balls; I could feel her breathing as he raised the tempo. Gone were the teasing antics; now, she just wanted to be fucked, wanted him to come. I was watching him now, waiting for his finale, wanting to see his expression change as he prepared to empty himself in my lover's pussy.

He momentarily pulled out as he raised himself onto one foot, and holding eye contact with me stroked himself a few times, stating his intentions to me,

As if he needed an invitation, what more could a man want, especially a stranger; a woman with her face in her husbands lap, her bottom raised, her knees spread, her cheeks pulled apart and a very moist hairless pussy, open, glistening, and waiting to be filled.

Angelo and I watched each other, as he re-entered her, slowly raising the tempo, then when fully lubricated with her juices again, quickened the pace, thrusting, forcing her into submission. He appeared to be on the brink, and holding the pace, looked towards me, almost asking permission to finish, to fill her with his seed. It was obvious that was precisely what Alana wanted, her posture, almost sluttish, her breathing rapid, exhaling with every thrust.

Alana groaned as he pulled her backwards impaling himself fully inside her with each thrust. I sensed that he was about to come very soon, and that it would be my turn shortly.

Alana whispered, "Tell him to fuck me Allyn, tell him to fill me up."

I smiled, nodded to Angelo and said," She's ready"

Angelo smiled back thankfully. He quickened his pace, almost pummelling her into submission then his muscles tightened, he groaned, pulled Alana back forcefully and emptied himself in her. He held himself deep inside her, moaning, waiting for the emissions to finish, then collapsed backward onto the bed, exhausted.

Alana fell to one side, rolling onto her back, her legs splayed. Angelo and I gazed at her pussy, it was splattered with juices, and a small river of cum was edging down the crack in her bum. It was too much for me; I had had an erection now for ages, and wanted my own fulfilment. I knelt between her legs, letting my fingers roam feeling Angelo's still warm come. I lifted her bottom onto my lap, placed my tip at her entrance, feeling the combination of her juices and his cum moisten my knob, then slowly made love to her, we could all hear her pussy squelching as I moved in and out of her.

Now, it was his turn to be the voyeur, and one thing I liked more than being a voyeur, was to have a voyeur, I loved the thought of a man watching us, so I slipped out of her, rolled her onto her side, and lay behind her. I lifted her leg high and showed Angelo her puffy pussy, then entered her again, excited that the man who had just spilt his load, was now watching my cock doing her.

I could tell that Alana was exhausted, so decided to just rest inside her, I could feel her lips squeezing my cock, better than making love this was, she DID have good pussy muscles. Angelo was laying back, eyes intent only on her pussy, stroking himself; we watched him as his cock gradually grew again. He moved closer to us, now fully erect.

"This won't take long" I said, as I plunged into her, knowing I would be soon adding to the mixed juices. Angelo watched intently, his ministrations becoming quicker. Alana had regained some energy and reached for him, offering a helping hand.

"I want you to spurt over me as Allyn comes" she pleaded.

This got us both going, I could feel my balls tighten, so quickened my pace, watching Angelo as he prepared to deliver. Then he groaned, and began spraying his second load, each stream hitting a different spot, her forehead first, her breasts next, then his last few gushes splattered her mouth and lips.

I was feeling my orgasm getting closer, absolutely turned on by what I had witnessed. Alana reached for his cock, licked his knob clean first, then swallowed him, sucking the last few drops from him.

This was tooooo much for me, so I emptied myself, feeling the ecstasy. When the sensation subsided, I just held her too me, whispering to her how much I loved my naughty lady.

Eventually, my cock lost it's size, and shrunk from her pussy. As I moved away, she rolled onto her back, legs splayed, her face, pussy, and inner thighs coated with our sperms.

It took a few moments for us all to regain our composure, then Alana put fingers from both hands in her dripping snatch cupping the juices and rubbing them over her stomach.

Thanks guys, was all she had to say.

12