Late Night Loving

Story Info
You come home to your ready and willing wife.
1.2k words
4.41
19.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm lying awake in bed, waiting for you to come home. The nature of your job requires you to stay late sometimes, especially when someone decided to fuck something up on the network. Tonight was sadly one of those nights, forcing me to remain awake until all hours of the night, awaiting your return. It's difficult for me to go to sleep without you nearby. Luckily, I'm not left waiting much longer for your arrival as I hear the front door open and you softly call out to me. "I'm home, love. I'll be with you in five minutes."

True to your word, you appear in the bedroom door with a minute and a half to spare. I smile sleepily at you and you return the smile back to me. "I'm in the mood for anything tonight," I say softly. "What do you want to do?"

You sit on the bed and lean down to kiss me, wordlessly hinting to your plans for tonight. After we break for a breath, you whisper in my ear "I'm so sorry I had to stay late tonight. Brennan accidentally reset the filters." For good measure, you add a slight nibble to further your plans. I moan softly.

"It's...quite all right. I've been waiting for you for ages though...so can we get on with this?" I beg.

"Nope. You're playing by my rules tonight, love. I'll tie you to the bedposts if I have to." You grin lecherously and I blush and giggle. We kiss again, softly and sweetly.

As we kiss, you gently brush a hand across my cheeks. I wrap my arms around your neck and pull you closer as you start to press gently against me. You're laying on top of me by the time I pull away to breathe and you've already unhooked my bra somehow. I was too busy kissing you to notice that. I slip my bra off from underneath my nightgown. You watch appreciatively, noting how the fabric clings in all the right places and definitely enjoying the view.

You slip your hand inside the top of my nightgown and start playing with my breasts, gently exploring at first and quickly moving to playing with my nipples, one of your favorite things to do. I try to hold a moan in as you suck on one nipple as your hand teases the other. You pull your mouth away and blow on the wet flesh, watching my reaction. I shiver under you and you turn your mouth on my other nipple. Again, you tease and play with the nipple not currently in your mouth.

By this time, I've been getting steadily wetter and I'm at the point where there is no friction between my lower lips. You slowly drag your tongue over my body, working your way to my thighs.

You lightly run your fingertips over my inner thighs and I shudder. You decide to keep doing that in a form of agonizing torture for me, and you're rewarded with moans and me moving around trying to put those damn hands somewhere they can do more good. You gently push my legs apart and smile when you see how wet I am. I moan at the cold air against my dripping core and you start to lick up and down my lower lips. I moan and cry out softly and you pick up the pace, occasionally thrusting your tongue into my pussy but concentrating the licking around my clit. As you push a finger in I moan loudly and you finger-fuck me and tongue my clit until I have my first orgasm of the night.

I come down from my high shaking and randomly seizing, and you kiss my inner thighs now sticky with my cum. You tell me that I taste sweet today, and I blush.

You move up my body and we lie together for a few minutes, your hardon pressing between my legs and I feel it trying to stiffen even more. I smile and ask if you're ready yet, and you laugh. I grind against you a little and you moan. I love making you react like that.

You don't even bother with a condom -- we're trying to start our family after two years of marriage and I prefer you unsheathed in latex anyways. I kiss you as you thrust gently between my legs, your cock sliding between my labia but not yet into me. You love the way I feel when I'm this wet for you, and you aim to take full advantage of it.

I bounce a little as you thrust, letting you know I want you in me NOW. You comply, and on the next push, you slide into my slick and tight pussy and I moan happily. You stretch me to my limits, the same as you've always done, and I love every second of it. Even though we've fucked countless times, I try to stay tight because I know how much you love it.

You kiss my neck where it meets my shoulders and I shiver again. We lay there, you atop me and inside of me, for a few minutes, enjoying the connectedness of it all, and you gently push against my crotch when you get tired of just laying there. I respond quickly and happily, and we start rhythmically fucking, filling the room with our noise. The bed creaks a little, we both breathe heavily, panting and moaning, your balls are hitting my ass with every thrust, and it's the most beautiful music we've ever heard at that point. You stop thrusting and tell me to get on my hands and knees, wanting to enter me from behind.

I do as you wish, and I wiggle my butt in the air. You squeeze it a few times and then decide it's time to get down to business. You slide back into me and I make happy little noises again and you smile even though I can't see it. I grind against you slowly and you lean over me to tweak a nipple. I moan as your fingers twist the sensitive bud and my cunt spasms around your intrusive presence. You moan and start to slowly glide in and out, in and out, and accelerating as I let you know just how good what you're doing feels.

I push against you hard enough to knock you onto your ass and I sit on your cock like that. I turn around and whisper 'I want to cum giving you a lapdance,' and I feel you get even harder inside of me, if that's even possible by now.

You sit back and let me ride you softly for a while as you hold me close to you. I snuggle closer to you as I grind on your crotch and you slide a hand down to start playing with my clit. As you tease my sensitive pearl I moan loudly and the velvety walls of my pussy, already tight around you, spasm and get even tighter as you push me to another orgasm. You gasp and moan as the sensations tip you over the edge and you cum deeply inside me, filling me with your sperm and hopefully creating our first child.

We ride the highs together and slowly come down from our close orgasms and as we lay down next to each other, you kiss my forehead gently and whisper "I love you."

I smile, too exhausted to reply, and snuggle close to your chest, perfectly content, and I fall asleep like that.