Late Night O-Chem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and reached towards her face. She turned her head towards me and closed her eyes. I gently scratched the right side of her nose with the tips of my fingernails, up and down in a rapid motion. Her skin was soft, but not oily, and felt warm to the touch. She seemed to feel the relief almost immediately.

"Aahh, better."

"No problem."

"Do you think..." She paused, looking down at the floor, and bit her lower lip again. "Do you think you could scratch my neck too? Just around the other side, just for a minute..."

"Uh... OK, yeah, no problem." I reached around her neck and scratched a little.

She wriggled a little in frustration. "Harder," she demanded. "Put some muscle into it." I couldn't get enough leverage from this angle, so I moved closer. Slowly, so slowly, I moved in, first my foot, then the knee, finally the thigh, wedging my body between hers and the lab bench. She didn't say a word, not to tell me off or to encourage me, but she did lean back slightly into my body. A shiver ran through me, and I felt a warmth beginning in my pants.

Oh boy, I thought. I don't know about her, but this is where I want to be. I want to be exactly here.

I applied a little more pressure to her neck. She tightened up for a second, then melted. Without her saying anything, I moved my hand slightly upward and rubbed the lobe of her ear. Between my fingers, around the base and up the outside to the top of her earlobe.

"Oh yeah, right there..."

She let out a little whimper, and quickly stifled it, embarrassed. But just that, knowing that I was touching a hot girl, and that she was enjoying it, was enough that my dick started to get stiffer. I rubbed behind her ears, and down her neck to her shoulders again. She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly.

"My back, down my back..."

I pushed my thumbs against her back on either side of her spine. She leaned back into my fingers, bent her knees slightly and started moving up and down, very slowly, massaging herself against my hands like a bear against a tree. Of course, since my thighs were wedged against her butt, her body was rubbing my cock through our clothes. I was getting harder and harder as she continued to rub me with her body.

"That feels nice," she whispered, turning her head to the side and leaning her cheek backward into my chest as she moved her body slowly, up and down, up and down. There was no way that she could be oblivious to my dick poking her in the back, with only a couple layers of denim and cotton between our skin.

I lowered my hands to her hips, leaning forward so that she was once again pressed against the glove box. Her hands were still inside, though she had set down her reaction vessel and was bracing her palms against the base of the chemical hood. I could see that her eyes were closed in the reflection of the glass. As I moved my hands up and down her hips, she started breathing more heavily.

Well, if she isn't going to stop me, I might as well push my luck a bit here, I thought. I smoothed my hands around her hips and over her stomach, stopping as her breath hitched. I paused for just a moment, waiting for her to say 'stop', then began to rub small circles around her navel with my thumbs and forefingers. She responded by speeding up her up and down motion, rubbing my cock through my pants just a little more quickly. My breath began to speed up, too.

I brought my left hand up, tracing the underside of her bra, left and right and left again. Still no protest. So abandoning the pretext, I traveled just a little farther and squeezed her breasts full-on with my palms. She gasped. I pushed her bra upward, spilling flesh into my waiting hands. One squeeze together, a second squeeze upward, rub them together... I swear, I could play with boobs all day. I wouldn't have guessed from the baggy sweaters and scrubs she was wearing, but Lin was probably on the verge of a C cup. Her nipples were getting harder too, and her breathing picked up again as I gently pulled on them away from her body.

"Uhn... umm..." She whimpered.

"Should I stop?" I whispered down into her ear.

She shivered. "No." Quiet, but emphatic.

I brought my hands down and under the hem of her shirt. The skin of her stomach felt warm, and she gasped again as my hands explored her softness. This time, I went downward, toying with the waistline of her scrub pants. She bucked her ass backwards into me, and I slid my right hand south over her panties. I could feel the heat emanating from her nether regions, slight prickles from unshaven hair, and her breathing picked up another notch.

"Touch me... there..."

No need to tell me twice. My middle finger slid over her panties, into the crease in her lips, and I moved it up and down, gently exploring. There was a slight dampness, and as I moved my fingers I spread the wetness over her pussy.

"Touch me!" Lin hissed. Apparently, she did need to tell me twice.

I moved my hand up, this time slipping it beneath her panties as well, tracing her skin down, down, down, into her warmth. I nudged her clit with my middle finger, then bypassed it, reaching around and underneath her crotch. I slid my finger just slightly up and inside her, my thumb coming to rest on the button, and began to work my hand up and down, applying gentle pressure, massaging, in and out, in and out. She was so wet, it was turning me on even more.

Lin's breathing was getting heavier, erratic. With a sudden gasp, her whole body stiffened, and she slowly exhaled, relaxing back against me.

"That was... that was... incredible..." she said slowly. Her eyes were closed behind her glasses and she was smiling in the reflection of the glove box.

"You're incredible," I blurted out.

We stood there for a minute, me afraid to move, she recovering from an apparently much-needed release. I bent my neck and rested my forehead on her shoulder.

"How're you doing back there?" she asked me. I could hear her smile in her voice. She shifted her weight back against me and bounced on her heels once, firmly placing my rigid cock vertically in between her cheeks. She wanted to play with me some more.

"Fucking great," I whispered in her ear.

She shivered. "Not yet, you're not." She increased the speed of her bouncing. It felt amazing, that she could do this to me, get me this excited without using her hands, or even being able to turn around and face me.

"I don't quite have the use of my hands, you know," she pointed out slyly. "If you were to try anything forward, I wouldn't even be able to stop you."

I took a bit of liberty and translated her statement in my head: Hint hint. What are you waiting for? Take my pants off already, dumbass.

I pulled my one hand out of her pants, the other out of her shirt. I hurriedly ripped my shirt over my head, undid my belt and shoved my pants and boxers down to the floor in one motion. Boy did I feel suave. Next I did the same thing with Lin's scrubs, revealing a pair of lavender cotton panties and smooth bare skin. I grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed, and she violently bucked back into my hands.

I peeled her panties down slowly, sinking down to my knees. She had already worked one shoe off, and as I dropped her panties she raised her leg, freeing her ankle from the constricting garment. Since I was down there anyway, I took a quick lick of the small of her back, kissing my way to the top of her ass. I slid a finger underneath her, rubbing her pussy, coating myself in her juices. She jerked backwards again, knocking my head into the lab bench.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, sorry!"

I stood up, putting one hand on my head. "Just for that..." I reached around and rubbed my other hand, wet and slimy with her pussy juices, all over her face and glasses. "Take that!"

"Aaargh!" She twisted her neck back and forth as far as it would go with limited shoulder movements. Acting like she was trying to get away, but there was a smile on her face, and she looked about to burst out laughing.

With a quick bite, she snatched my index finger in her teeth, and began to suck on it. She rolled her tongue around in a circle, tasting herself, whimpering, making a show. It was hot.

I brought my other hand down to her naked ass cheeks, spreading them as wide as I could with one hand. I placed the tip of my cock between her pussy lips, and slowly started pushing forward with my hips. She let my finger fall out of her mouth, her lips trembling slightly. With one deep exhale, she worked her hips backward, impaling herself slowly until I was fully buried in her pussy. She was so wet, it felt like a fucking swamp... a delicious, inviting swamp.

"Oh God yes," she panted.

I paused for a moment, just feeling her heat, letting her get used to me, then slowly began to work myself up and down, just as she had been doing when our pants were still on. My hands were everywhere, wrapped around the front of her, rubbing her stomach, dipping down between her legs, squeezing her boobs and tracing her nipples underneath her shirt, pulling her hair off to the side so that I could see her face. Her eyes were still closed, but I could see her gloved hands inside the enclosure, tightly balled up in fists. As I began to move faster, her breathing started to get heavy again.

"Joe... Joe... don't stop... don't... d-don't -"

She gasped again and I could feel it as her pussy clenched around my cock, and she was pushing against me as hard as she could, pinning me against the lab bench. I moaned and buried my face in her hair, smelling coconut, and kissed the back of her neck. After a short pause, she started working her ass up and down, smearing her flowing juices all around the base of my dick and dripping onto our pants beneath us. I kissed down her neck to her shoulder, biting down gently on her collarbone through her top.

"This is so wrong... and so hot!" she hissed at me, turning her head away from me.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side, so that I could take a long lick of her neck. It felt like the whole room was on fire, and we were sweating together.

As hot as it was, though, I was starting to get cramped from standing in the same position for so long, and I was sure my back had a red line from the edge of the lab bench behind me. There wasn't enough space behind the glove box for us to really enjoy ourselves.

"You have to get out of that thing," I pleaded.

"Mmmkay, just a sec."

I pulled out of her and moved off to the side, waiting as she slowly backed up and pulled her arms out of the full-length gloves, turning them inside out as air pressure from the glove chamber filled the new cavity.

"Oh God, that's so much better," she sighed in relief. And then immediately stripped off her shirt and bra, taking the smudged glasses with them, threw them on the floor, and attacked me.

She threw her arms, covered in cold sweat, around my neck, and pushed my backwards until I was sitting on the desk she had been working at when I arrived. She kissed me hard, pressing her mouth against mine, but only lightly slipped her tongue across mine. She playfully bit my lower lip, pulling back and letting it go with a 'pop' sound. I smiled, and she grinned back at me.

Lin winked. Sinking down, she never took her eyes off mine as she let her mouth trail down my chest, down my stomach, past the tip of my cock and then reversed back upward, pulling it into her sweet mouth. Slowly at first, just the tip, in and out, still looking me right in the eyes.

Then she grinned quickly, and fucking drove her mouth down as far as she could, engulfing my dick all the way to the base. I gasped at the sudden pleasure, and grabbed her hair, keeping her head right where it was. I could feel her throat muscles rhythmically tightening as she tried to swallow.

With a sudden exhale, she backed off of me, coughing for breath, and a river of saliva dropped out of her mouth. Her eyes were watering, too. "Damn, that was deep!" she panted.

"That was fucking amazing," I answered, and she smiled at me through her teary eyes and drooling chin.

"No, that was sucking amazing. This is fucking amazing."

Then she hopped up into my lap, folding her legs and straddling me. She gave me a quick kiss, then pushed my chest backwards, until I was lying across her desk and she was sitting upright on top of me. She leaned to one side, grabbed my dick in one hand, and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. As she centered her weight once more, she sat down, once again driving her pussy all the way down to the base of my dick, still wet from her mouth a moment ago.

I was in ecstasy. I just lay back with my eyes closed, letting myself feel the sensations as Lin rode me, up and down, up and down. She put her hands on my chest and drove her hips faster, up and down, faster. Then she sank onto me, the tips of her nipples brushing my chest as she ground her pussy all around my cock.

"One more, baby... one more..." she panted, as her breathing hitched again. She picked up the pace, frantic now, shaking me and the desk beneath me.

Her pussy was making a thwock thwocking sound as she lifted herself up and slammed herself down. I could feel cool air on my cock as she pulled up, and delicious warmth as she dropped again and again, her tightness squeezing and squeezing...

I felt it then, the pressure building, as I approached the point of no return.

"I'm gonna come... me too..."

"Wait..."

"Unh... not... gonna... happen..." Glass beakers on the desk were rattling.

"Just... one..." And she moaned, a deep, guttural sound that coincided with her shivering so hard it looked like she might pass out.

I tried to stand up, and she slid right off me onto her knees on the floor. Lin's eyes were closed, her face flushed, and she was panting, her mouth hanging open.

I grabbed my dick in my left hand, started pumping. I grabbed a handful of hair near the back of her head with my right hand, and dragged her face forward. When my tip touched her chin, she adjusted her mouth and sucked me in like a vacuum.

Down once, and out... down twice, and ou— nope! Her hands were around the back of my legs, holding me as far down her throat as she could. I couldn't take it anymore, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

I shivered, and started cumming down the back of her throat. She was swallowing as fast as I was cumming, not a single drop spilled. She finally let me go, and I staggered backwards, bumping into the table and almost falling over, my softening dick chilly in the fresh air and absolutely covered in saliva and other juices. Lin gave a short cough in the midst of her rapid breathing.

"That... was..." she began.

"Amazing," I finished.

"Amazing," she agreed. She started to stand up. "But disruptive. I still have an experiment to run."

And with that, she turned around, still completely naked, and stuck her arms back into the glovebox.

I stared around for a second, confused, before I stood up and started gathering her scrubs and my clothes. I still had some studying to do, I guess, since I couldn't leave before she was finished.

********************************

The next Monday, Dr. Sakayumi held up her hand for quiet near the end of the class. I hadn't seen her outside of the lecture hall since Wednesday night, and figured it wasn't a good idea to try to corner her in front of all the other students.

"I have the sign-up sheet for lab duties," she said. "Remember, everyone has to sign up for a job. Let's start... with you, there!"

I looked up from my notes to see her pointing directly at me.

"You have first pick, Joe." She walked over to my desk, slid the paper towards me with one finger, and gave a quick wink.

I grinned. Looking down, I quickly found the slot next to "Refilling the cold trap", and put my name down.

12