Late Night Out

Story Info
3sum fun.
1k words
2.35
19.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one night my girlfriend of a year and half and her aunt wanted to have a few drinks. We sat around at the house, as they drank a little bit. Well as they were drinking they came to the conclusion that they wanted to drive to the sex store to pick up some new toys. I volunteered to drive since I have not been drinking. We left and were on our way to the store. They were drinking and on the way my girlfriend with her beautiful short hair at time and amazing body. She said to me "honey show Terry how big your dick is." So I pulled it out and showed her and to her amazement she was like "wow."

We finally made it to the house after picking up a few pornos and a set of anal beads. We walked in and went to the bedroom. I finished the rest of the booze, and we lay down in bed with my girlfriend's aunt on corner of the bed, as we started watching the new movie we bought. Well as the movie was playing, I started to ease my hand down to my girlfriends beautiful shaved, pierced pussy. As I start to rub and caress her sweet lips of her pussy, she says "watch your movie." I never listen, so I kept rubbing her pussy as she began to make little moans. I then eased out of my boxers, and was butt ass naked in bed with 2 beautiful women. I eased under the covers and began to lick at her sweet, wet, ruby red pussy and already taste her sweet juices. I keep on as I pull her leg up in the air and around my head. Beforehand I told Terry I could make my girlfriend squirt across the bed. Well it was time to show her I wasn't lying to her. As I kept eating at my girl's pussy I eased a finger in her wet pussy with ease. Then I eased in finger number 2. As I licked her clit with my pierced tongue. And fingered her pussy. Her body started to twitch as she started to moan louder and louder until she squirted across the bed. Terry couldn't make up her mind. Watch me and my girlfriend or the porno movie.

Well I then eased up behind my girlfriend and eased the head of my dick to entrance of her pussy and began to rub it and then eased it all the way in. As I continued to fuck her sweet tight pussy, terry could not watch the movie no more. Her eyes were locked on to us. When I finished I lay back and my girlfriend started to suck my still hard, throbbing dick. I laid back and was enjoying the feeling of my girlfriend's lips around my head then shaft as she swallowed my entire dick. Then to my delight I had my girlfriend put her pussy to my mouth and I started to lick away at the juices flowing from her pussy. Then I felt two mouths on my dick and was like o hell yea. This is wonderful, I guess my girlfriend motioned for Terry to come join in and taste me. When I was about to cum, Terry tasted my pre-cum and loved it. I felt the warm feeling of a pussy on my dick. One I have never had before. Terry decided to ride my hard dick. Let me say this. It felt amazing. As she rode me I was almost to climax. When she got off and got up, as I stood up. She took my dick into her mouth and started to suck on my dick. Taking it all deep in her mouth. As she was sucking my dick I look to my right and on the bed, there was my girlfriend rubbing her erect clit and fingering her beautiful pussy. I looked down at Terry as she looked up at me and I grabbed a handful of her hair and was pushing her mouth deeper on my dick making her deep throat it.

She pulls off and says "harder" I pulled harder on her hair. She said also "if you're going to pull my hair do it harder." So I did and as I did I shoved it deep down her throat as I started to cum. My warm juices started to flow in her mouth and down her throat as she swallowed every drop. She then bent over the bed, as I stood behind her. I was about to shove my dick deep in her wet pussy; until she said fuck her in her ass. So I was like ok. Put my hand on her back as I put my dick at entrance of her tight ass. Tried to put it in, but I guess I cum so much I wasn't as hard. So I hurried up and started stroking my dick and slapping her ass with it until it got hard enough to stick in her ass. Never fucked a woman in the ass and when I managed to get my thick mushroom head dick in her ass. It was so tight and full filling. That it was amazing. As I fucked her in her ass I watched my girlfriend still playing with her pussy saying. "You can do it baby." As I was fucking Terry in her ass she was moaning and holding her mouth on a pillow so she could scream and not wake up the kids. Her body started to twitch as she cum all down her leg and on my foot. As I was fucking her in the ass after she cum. I finally cum deep inside her ass. I pulled out and wiped last drop of cum off tip of my dick. Terry stood up and her hair was a mess as she grabbed her clothes and eased out the bedroom saying "thanks". I then went to the bathroom and cleaned up a little, and then went and got into bed with my girlfriend. Kissed her goodnight and went to bed.