Late Night Play Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
faq_u2
faq_u2
15 Followers

He looked up in my direction and motioned with his index finger for me to join them, and then he quickly put his finger to his lips warning me to be quiet while doing so.

I slowly and quietly made my way over to them. He was holding his cock, putting it near her lips while he softly stroked her hair. I wondered if she could smell my scent on her husband's cock as he parted her lips with it, running his fingers threw her hair as she sucked his cock into her mouth. He motioned for me to position myself between her thighs. He wanted to watch me suck and lick his wife's wet pussy while she sucked him off.

Her body flinched harshly, pulling at the cuffs when I placed my hand on her thigh and climbed onto the bed. I heard her garble something while her husband shoved his cock a little further into her mouth, making it impossible for her to talk. He pointed for me to get busy and just go down on her.

He spoke softly to her, reassuring her that she would love this as I spread her thighs forcefully, taking my position with my head between her wriggling legs. I felt her shudder as I brushed my lips from the bottom of her pubic lips to the top, and then wiggled my tongue in between them pushing it against her clit. She drew her breath in deeply through her nose and arched her back, her full round breasts rising and then falling as she slowly exhaled.

"Baby, you are so beautiful... I want to watch you cum." his cock was jutting slow and deep back and forth in her mouth. I heard her take in another deep breath as if to hold it while he worked his cock further into her mouth. A confined squeal came from her stuffed mouth and I listened as she pulled harshly at the restraints as curled my fingers into the creases of her thighs. He held his cock tightly to the back of her throat for a moment more before allowing her to gasp.

I got the feeling his wife was not in on the three-sum part of all this and I felt skeptical to continue. I heard him tell his wife to calm down and just go with it or he was going to pull the ball gag out from under the mattress and use it on her.

I wanted to do my best to make her feel comfortable. I traced the outer lips of her pussy softly with my thumbs while looking at her naked body lying before me. Her nipples were getting erect and I thought I heard a pleasurable moan come from her when I slid my right thumb into her slit. She was wet to my surprise even with all the fuss she was putting up.

Using both hands, I parted her soft lips, pulling them open exposing her moist folds and slowly took her clit between my lips sucking it softly while I brought my tongue into play. She whimpered loudly and he pulled his cock from her mouth. He stood on the side of the bed watching his wife and me while he stoked himself to stay hard. I rolled my tongue lusciously over the hood of her clit, teasing it, sucking it and nibbling at it. I watched as he bent down retrieving an ample size dildo.

He laid it on the bed next to his wife's left thigh, and then I felt his hands in my hair pulling at my head. I complied by lifting my mouth from her juicy wet cunt. He looked at my glistening face in the dim light and moaned while continued to stroke his cock. He forced my head back down to his wife's waiting pussy. She groaned as my lips and tongue resumed their previous positions. Her lips were so silky; the wetness of her arousal was sweet on my tongue. I tested her reaction to my fingers at the entrance of her sweet little hole, to my surprise I felt her push herself greedily onto them, and I moaned knowing that now she accepted an enjoyed what I was doing to her.

I flicked my tongue quickly over her now swollen clit as I worked my fingers deep inside her succulent wet little pussy. Using my index and middle fingers, I curled them up until I could feel her slightly swollen g spot, moaning softly into her clit while I started to rub and massage it.

Her husband was now kneeling at the side of the bed, watching with great interest as I lapped at his wife's cunt. One hand was jacking his cock while the other was pinching and pulling on his wife's nipples. He stood and leaned over kissing his wife passionately while he applied more pressure to her nipples. I listened to them moan together feeling her g spot swell a little more. I could feel her thighs going rigid at times and her pussy muscles clenching my fingers.

"You look so beautiful together." I heard him say as his hand softly touched the top of my head and stroked my hair. I felt chills run down my bare back. I pulled my head up and looked at the half smile on his wife's face, keeping my fingers inside of her I pulled myself up enough that I could suck her nipples. My tongue grazing over the tops of her erect nipples then slowly enveloping them into my mouth, pulling at them softly with my teeth, I moaned with them between my lips causing the vibrations to spread throughout her breast.

Her breath was becoming shallower and her moans and groans were getting louder. I pulled my fingers from her wet little cunt and drenched her left nipple in her own arousal. Her husband moaned watching me do this, He walked to the other side of the bed and leaned down and licked her wet nipple.

Her arousal mixed with his was starting to drive me crazy. I wanted to grab that dildo laying at her side and start fucking myself with it. I rubbed my wet fingers across her lips and watched as she opened her mouth, her breath was hot as it touched my fingers, she licked at the wetness of her own arousal and I could no longer take it, I kissed her. Her sweet sensual tongue met with mine eagerly her face turned up as if reaching for mine.

Her husband who was now on the bed on his knees next to her head, leaned forward placing one hand on the top of my shoulder for support and placed his cock between our lips. She and I licked and sucked at his cock while I tested how much her nipples could take. I pinched one moderately hard and watched her back arch and a muffled squeal come from her mouth. I took the dildo from her side and began teasing her with it, sliding it through her wetness and stimulating her clit with it. Her body was beautiful as she twisted and turned, arching her back, begging me with her body to fill her with it.

I repositioned myself so that I was on my knees at her side. My ass was facing her as I slowly inserted the dildo, short small strokes into her as I wet the toy, working it deeper into her slow and sensually. I buried my face back into her pussy, pulling at her clit with my lips while she moaned. I started to work the toy faster making sure it was rubbing her g spot with every stroke. Her breathing was becoming very erratic and I knew I could make her cum at any moment.

I felt her husband's hand on my ass, rubbing softly. Then suddenly he slapped me hard and I flinched having not expected that and moaned on his wife's clit. I felt him get off the bed. I felt his hands pulling at my hips and turning me so that my ass was facing him, yet not restricting my access to his wife's pussy. I felt him slap my ass hard several more times, I groaned wanting to feel him fucking my pussy while I pleasured his wife. I felt her clit throbbing as my tongue swirled around it. I slowed the rhythm of the dildo so that she would not cum just yet.

He was rubbing my clit from behind with his cock, while one hand softly rubbed the spreading heat into my ass cheeks. I heard him growl viciously as he impaled my cunt with his cock hard and fast. My body jolted forward as I whimpered and moaned into his wife's now extremely wet pussy.

"Baby, I want you to see me fuck this little slut's ass while you cum all over her face." His words sounded rather impatient and urgent. He moved to his left slightly and moved my backside with him, his cock still deep in my cunt. He took the blindfold off his wife's eyes and then placed both hands on my hips as he began fucking me, his wife being forced to watch. I felt his cum oozing out of my ass a little, as I rocked back onto his cock moaning. I felt his middle finger playing in the wetness of my asshole, his finger slid in graciously and he moaned loudly.

"I'm going to fuck this sweet little ass of yours now you filthy little slut. You are going to take ever last inch of my big thick cock into that tight little fucking hole while my wife watches you take it." I felt his grip on my hips tighten as he thrust in hard on last time before pulling his cock from my cunt and rubbing it firmly against my puckered little asshole. My shoulders were trembling as I stove to keep his wife aroused, the toy pumping rhythmically into her sloppy wet pussy.

His wife groaned as she watched him lubricate the head of his cock with the oozing cum he had previously left there. I fucked his wife faster with the dildo hitting her g spot harder with the head of the toy, my tongue licking and lapping at her juices and sucking her hardened clit. I think we all three groaned together when he popped the head of his hard stiff cock into my ass. He spread my ass cheeks as he slowly forced his cock deeper and deeper into the slickened walls of my asshole. My tongue going wild over her clit as I groaned at the huge cock forcing its way into my tight ass, I watched her juices slathering the dildo as I fucked her harder with it.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum" I heard her breath out harshly. I could hear her pulling at the leather cuffs, my fingers dug deeper into her thigh with my left hand while her husband started fucking my ass rhythmically, his cock sliding freely and comfortably in my tight ass. My face was rocking in rhythm to his cock when she cried out mournfully. Her clit throbbing uncontrollably as she gushed, her body going ridged. I pictured her knuckles turning white the way she pulled at the restraints. I moaned loudly with her as she came.

Her husband grunted and growled as he continued to pound his cock in and out of my ass. "Fuck yes you dirty little slut, drink her cum while I fuck this sexy little ass." I could feel his orgasm building, while his cock pulsated in my ass.

She was gasping as her body shuddered and shook, convulsing as her orgasm took over. I continued to suck on her clit despite her bucking hips as I felt her warm fluids dripping off the back of my hand while I held the dildo deep inside of her.

I felt his hand reach around my thigh and start rubbing my clit furiously while he shoved his cock deeply into my ass holding it there. "You want watch this dirty little slut cum for me baby?" He asked his wife who was still catching her breath as I pulled the dildo from her throbbing pussy and turned my head to look at her, laying my cheek against her hot, wet sex.

I moaned softly as he caused my clit to swell, gasping at times as I shoved myself back onto his cock harder. I felt his hand in the middle of my back pushing my shoulders down, my head lying on his wife's wet pussy looking at her breasts rise and fall as he plunged his cock into my ass. I gasped as he returned his hand to my clit and then shoved his fingers deep into my cunt, my shoulders jolting against her thighs while he pounded his cock furiously in my ass, his fingers wildly rubbing my g spot. I reached up with my left hand and started fondling her nipples as my g spot swelled intensely, lustful cries of pleasure filling the room from all three of us.

"Cum for me you sexy little whore." his words were demanding and forceful. His cock felt so good in my ass while his fingers pumped past my g spot. Hearing him tell me to cum drove my body over the edge. My fingers clutched tightly into his wife's breast as she watched his cock consume my asshole. My legs began to tremble and feel weak as I climaxed, my pussy squirting hot cum all over his fingers and hand, my clit throbbing wildly as I moaned lustfully watching his wife pull again at the restraints on her wrists.

I was thinking of her hands being free, touching me, or sucking on my clit while her husband heatedly fucked my tight little asshole, driving my orgasm to new heights. Pulse after radiant pulse shot through my body, my pussy convulsing wildly even after he pulled his fingers from me.

"Fuck yes... you filthy little whore," his voice was guttural as I watched him smear his cum filled fingers on his wife's lips. He groaned deeply as he pulled his cock out of my ass, and quickly brought it to his wife's mouth, stroking himself as he entered her soft plush lips.

He forced my head into her wet mound as he fucked her mouth wildly. "Make her cum again slut. Make her squirt for you again while I fill her sweet little mouth with my cum." his words denoting the urgency as he clutched my hair in his hand and held me down between her thighs. I heard her groan as I put two fingers back into her drooling pussy and started rubbing her g spot fast and hard. I could barely breathe as I licked her clit with the same speed, as my fingers were moving.

I felt him let go of my hair and move his hand to my ass. "God, I love your tight little fucking ass," he said huskily as he probed his finger deeply into my asshole. His wife squealed in pleasure and I felt her pussy muscles gripping and tugging on my fingers.

"Cum for me Baby, give this little bitch a shower she will never forget." he growled, as he drove his cock hard into her mouth causing her to gag. Her clit swelled under the lavish attentions of my tongue and fingers. I moaned sensing her impending release. Her hips started to buck up against me and I felt her legs go rigid.

"Oh god" I heard her breath out as he pulled his cock from her mouth. He came around to the end of the bed and quickly moved between her legs lifting her left thigh. His cock engorged and swollen, begging for release as he put his hand on the top of my head and held my face to her swollen cunt. I knew what he wanted to do as I pulled my fingers from her sloppy wet pussy and drenched her nipple in her own wetness. He forced me to keep my head there while he rubbed the head of his cock from her wanting hole to my lips.

He turned my head so my cheek was flat on her sex and held it while he pumped his cock deeply to the back of my throat, his shaft rubbing her clit at the same time. Then he plunged his cock deeply into his wife's beautiful hot wet pussy while he turned my face back to her clit. "Make her cum you sexy little slut, I want you tasting her while I pump her full my hot sticky cum" he groaned.

His wife was almost breathless as she gasped and groaned. "Oh god... I'm cumming" she squealed as he slammed his cock hard into her, the wetness splattering the side of my cheek as I moaned on her clit.

"That's it Baby, lets fill this little whore up with cum." he pulled his cock from her pulsating cunt and forced it deep into my mouth, his shaft continuing to rub her clit, driving her wild as he fucked my mouth. Both of his hands in my hair gripping tightly as he pumped furiously down my throat, gagging me.

I could feel them both shuddering as climax took over. He groaned loudly as he pulled his cock from my lips, the first rope of cum landed on her throbbing clit, the second squirted down my throat as he thrust his cock back into my mouth. "That's it you filthy little slut, swallow it, suck her cum from my cock while I feed you mine." his cock pulsated and throbbed as three, four, five more hot jets of cum shot into the back of my throat. I couldn't breathe as he held himself deeply into my throat, his body rigid and shaking as his orgasm ceased, her body jolting under my head as she gasped for breath.

He sensed my need for air as I tried to pull against his grip, he quickly let go of my head and pulled his cock from my lips. I gasped loudly as I lifted my head, cum dripping from my lips and chin. I watched as his eyes admiringly look at my face. He rubbed the sensitive head of his cock into the load of cum on her clit.

"Lick it up slut... lick my cum from her pussy." his hand was gentle this time as he turned my face back to her clit. I lapped up the remains of his cum from her as I heard her sigh mournfully.

He walked back to the head of the bed and loosened the cuffs, freeing his wife's wrists. He kissed her softly and sensually, whispering to her about how beautiful she looked when she came with my mouth on her clit and his cock in her pussy.

He laid the cuffs on the bed as he sat down next to me, with his hand on my shoulder. "As for you my sexy little slut, you were most amazing yourself. I'll never forget that tight little ass of yours." I watched as his eyes roved my ass while I stood up.

"This was a lot of fun, maybe we can do it again sometime" I smiled at him then looked down imploringly at his wife.

"Maybe next time I will taste you as you cum" she said in a soft endearing voice that made my insides stir. I shuddered as her soft hand touched my lower back and caressed my warm ass cheeks.

I groaned and whispered, "I'd like that."

faq_u2
faq_u2
15 Followers
12