Late Night Rendezvous

Story Info
A solo session has a surprise finish.
959 words
3.81
33.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been texting back and forth all evening, teasing and talking dirty, but he was so busy at work that I knew he wasn't going to be able to leave early tonight to come over. I was so worked up that I felt like I was going to explode though, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I was already lying warm and naked in my bed (a fact I had enjoyed teasing him with) and I began running my hands over my skin, imagining that it was him touching me. I cupped my ample breasts in both hands and rolled the nipples between my fingers until they were hard, tingling pebbles. Then I trailed a hand down over my stomach and across my smooth-shaven mound, letting my middle finger dip into the slit that was already damp with my arousal. I slipped the finger deeper, flicking it over my clit before pressing it into my well-lubed hole. I pressed deeper with every stroke, sliding a second finger in alongside the first. Knowing how much it would turn him on if he were with me, I drew them out and brought them to my mouth. I flicked my tongue out over the fingertips and then sucked both fingers into my mouth, savoring the flavor of my juices and imaging that it was his lips that I was lapping them from instead of my own fingers.

I knew that I was going to need more than a finger or two to satisfy me tonight, so I moved to the side of the bed and pulled open the drawer where I keep my toy collection. Deciding to make the most of my solitary session I pulled out my biggest dildo, a thick, black 12" double header. Laying back onto my pillow, I spread my legs and brought the cool rubber head to my hot pussy. I teased myself a little, stroking it up and down over my pulsing clit and pressing the tip against the swollen opening. It warmed up very quickly and finally unable to wait any longer, I thrust the hard, smooth shaft deep inside myself, a soft gasp whispering out from between my parted lips. Gripping the end of the dildo in one hand I worked it in and out of my now dripping hole, pounding it hard and deep, while using the other hand to tickle my clit.

I was so caught up in my fervor that I didn't hear the sound of the door opening, but the louder click of it closing behind him shocked me out of my reverie and I had to stifle a scream of surprise. He turned the lock on the doorknob and crossed the room to the bed. Leaning down to kiss me, he whispered "Don't stop on my account...please continue, by all means!" Doing as he requested, I continued to fuck myself with the dildo as he moved his mouth over my feverish skin. He licked, nibbled and kissed his way down my jaw, over my collar bone and down to my tits, taking first one nipple then the other into his mouth to bite and suckle. I groaned in complaint when he pulled away, but he told me to be patient because he wanted to enjoy the show he had walked in on. He sat back on the side of the bed, watching intently as I continued to pleasure myself.

Once again I became distracted by the sensations washing over my body, and I was startled to realize that he had stripped down without my noticing. I began to withdraw the toy from my cunt to make room for him, but he pressed it back in and said, "Leave it!" I knew exactly what he had in mind since we had already discussed this scenario, and I reached for the oil in my toy drawer, handed it to him, and rolled over to give him full access to my tight ass. He drizzled some of the oil down my crack and rubbed some over his rock hard cock, then leaned closer to press the head against my back door. Unlike the dildo earlier this head was hot and pulsing, and I was eager to have it inside me. "Oh please, yes," I begged, "fuck my ass hard and deep. I need to cum so bad!" I pushed back against him, forcing the head to slip in. With a moan from both of us he thrust into me until he was buried to the hilt, impaling me between his throbbing cock and the dildo that still filled my pussy. Holding tight to my hips he began to fuck my ass as hard as I had begged him to, while I plunged the rubber phallus just as hard and deep into my grasping pussy.

"That's it," he tells me, "keep working that toy for me." Gasping and moaning under the thorough pounding I'm getting, I don't have the breathe left to answer. My panting gets faster as the twin cocks force me closer to the edge, until I finally explode in one of the most intense orgasms I've ever experienced. My muscles clench tight, milking hard at his driving cock until he can't hold out any longer. With a final thrust he fills me with his cum, and we both collapse into a gasping, quivering heap.

When I finally catch my breath, I smile over my shoulder at him and give him a quick kiss. "Glad you could make it!"

*

This is my first submission, so I welcome any constructive criticism that the readers have to offer. Let me know what you liked and what you didn't, so I can make my next story better!