Late Night Ride

Story Info
Woken in the middle of the night for a very enjoyable ride.
2.4k words
4.04
19.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a long night at work. I had just finished an six and a half hour shift, without a single break. It wasn't even my shift, I was called in. It was Halloween season and the store was packed, filled with kids and their mothers picking out and trying on costumes.

I walked out of the store as my manager locked the door behind me. It was just hitting 11 o'clock. It was a little chilly out, so I threw on my sweatshirt.

I lived not even half a mile from work. I was walking home when I felt my stomach start to scream at me for food. Everything was closed expect for the Pride.

I decided to stop, not really knowing what I wanted. The store was dead, the lady at the counter looked very bored. I walked around the store, picking up a honey bun, a cup of noddles and a fountain soda. It wasn't the best dinner, but it was substance, which I was in desperate need of.

I cashed out and told the lady to have a nice night. I was home within two minutes. I put my name tag in my purse and threw it on the stairs. I walked into the kitchen, opened my cup of noddles, added the water and threw it in the microwave.

Three minutes later, I took my cup of noddles, honey bun and my diet coke upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed, turned on the TV and ate my cup of noddles, enjoying every bite, I was so hungry. I downed the rest of my diet coke and before I knew it myself, I was knocked out.

In the deeps of my sleep, I heard my cell phone going off, waking me with alarm. I sat straight up, looking for my phone, digging around my bed until I found it, Michaels Cell blinking on the front screen.

"Hello," I said, completely drowsy still, not fully awake.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Sleeping, or I was, until my phone went off. "

"Sorry, I thought you would still be up."

"I worked tonight, didn't get home til after 11."

"I just got out of work. Want to go for a ride with me, I am wide awake."

I was tired, but something in his tone of voice peeked my interest.

"Sure." I said. Not really caring, I could sleep all day if I wanted to, I wasn't due into work the next day until 4pm.

"When are you gonna be here, so I know when to be ready?" I asked.

"I am sitting in front of your house now."

Shit, I looked in the mirror, my hair was a mess, my make-up was smudged, I was still in my work shirt.

"I am still in my work clothes, give me 5 minutes to change and throw on some shoes."

"Okay, but grab a sweatshirt, it is chilly out." he said and hung up. I liked the way he warned me about the cold, I couldn't help but smile. He knows me a little too well already.

I changed out of my work shirt, applied on some of my honeysuckle lotion and put on a long sleeved shirt, grabbed my sweatshirt, put on my slippers and walked down to the bathroom. I brushed my hair, teeth and fixed my make-up a little.

I grabbed my keys, locked the door behind me and walked out. Michael was sitting in the car waiting for me. As I walked around, he reached over and opened the door for me. I got in and shut the door quickly.

"It is cold out tonight." I said, thankful for my sweatshirt. It was much more bitter out than when I walked home from work. The smell of the crisp fall was definitely in the air.

"I have the heat on for you," he said, knowing I would be cold. I liked that about him. 95.7 was lit bright on the dashboard and the heat was blasting. I sat back in the seat and got comfy, I was so relaxed.

We drove in silence for a few minutes. I had no clue where we were going. I lived one town over from Michael but we were actually driving in the opposite direction. The sky was clear, the stars were shining and the moon was at it's crescent state. It was pretty out.

"Where are we going?" I asked, it was starting to spark my interest. To me, it looked like we were driving into Connecticut, there were no street lights, so it was hard to tell.

"I'm not telling you, it's a surprise," he said and took my hand into his as he drove through the dark city.

I took my keys out of the pocket of my sweatshirt and put them in the cup holder in between us. As he held my hand and the music played quietly in the background, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, feeling so calm and relaxed.

About 15 minutes later, I felt us come to a stop. I opened my eyes and noticed that we were up in the mountains, overlooking the city. The lights were so pretty. He turned off the car and let go of my hand, taking his sweatshirt off.

"I'm hot," he said, throwing it in the back seat.

"I'm not, I'm cozy," I said, snuggling back into my seat, looking at him with sleepy eyes. He held my gaze for a few minutes. As I went to say something to him, he grabbed a hold of me and kissed me, our lips meeting for the first time that night.

I instantly molded into him, feeling his heat, the sweet taste on his lips, wet, warm and plump. I opened my mouth just a little and he slipped his tongue in, touching and probing mine ever so lightly. I felt myself giving away, melting into him.

His hands soon moved down my neck to my breast cupping my D-cups through my sweatshirt, heavy and warm, as his mouth released mine and moved down to the side of my neck, sucking and biting, which I knew was going to leave a mark.

I felt the heat creeping up on me, too hot for my sweatshirt at this point. I was about to take it off, but he beat me to it. His hands moved down from my breast to the ends of my sweater and pulled it over my head, tossing it in the back with his.

I looked up into his big blue eyes, I could see the lust pooling over in them. He then looked down to my breast again, popping out of my V-neck long sleeved shirt.

"Did you wear that shirt to drive me crazy?" He said, kissing them, the smell of his shampoo filling my nose, my head soon falling back, pleasure falling down between my legs.

He then kissed up my neck until his lips met mine again. He tangled his hands in my hair and held me there, not having any plans to let me go anytime soon.

As his tongue played with mine and his hands tangled in my hair, I ran my hands over his hard chest and under his shirt. I felt him suck in a deep breath, his lips releasing mine, both of us coming up for air.

I was getting sick of this going slow shit. I ripped his shirt over his head then ripped mine off. I took his hands by the wrist and held them there so he couldn't touch me, just look.

I crawled into his lap, straddling him, still holding down his wrist, placing them down between my legs as I shoved my breast in his face, only giving him the pleasure of letting him kiss them, teasing him with them, knowing he wished to reach behind me and unhook my bra, letting my breast pop out.

As I kept shoving my breast in his face, I slowly began rubbing the length the his harden dick with my hot,wet pussy through my pants, my head falling back at the pleasure of feeling how hard he was getting for me.

Neither of us could take it anymore, the foreplay over, I released his hands and unbuttoned his pants as he unbuttoned mine. I felt over back into my seat as I ripped down my pants, him doing the same thing.

Before I even had the chance to pull down my panties, he pulled me into his lap, straddling him. He shoved his face in my breast as he reached around me and unhooked my bra, my breast popping out with a slight bounce.

"Mmmmmm," he said, his eyes becoming big at the sight of my hard pink nipples. He looked at them and noticed the little mark on my right nipple.

"What's this?" He said, taking my nipple into his mouth. I sucked in a hard breath, clearing my mind of what he was doing to what he was asking.

"A birthmark. I was born with that there." I said, my mind a bit foggy.

"I like it," he said and once again took it into his mouth. I didn't know how much more of this I was going to take.

He finally released me, seriously over the foreplay now and positioned himself, moved my panties aside with his finger and shoved into me, giving no warning, feeling the head of his cock penetrating me, stretching me, my sweet juices running all over his hard cock.

I started screaming loudly as he banged into me harder and harder. To shut me up, he covered his mouth over mine to quiet my screaming. When I stopped, he removed his mouth from mine and kissed my tits, bouncing in his face, up and down as I bounced up and down his cock, my ass hitting the steering wheel.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, his cock pushing in and out of me hard, my tits bouncing in his face, the windows were now fogged up. We were both hot and sweaty.

The pleasure was taking over my body, I was slowly losing it, the head of his cock hitting my G-spot just right. I soon felt my body start to quiver, knowing what was soon about to happen.

"I'm going to come!!!!" I screamed, just as that hot single wave came crashing, my body shaking and shattering. I fell over and bit his shoulder, sinking my teeth in, my body limp in his arms. But he wasn't done just yet, his orgasm hadn't hit him yet.

He opened his door and got out with me still limp in his arms, the cool air feeling good on my slick, hot skin, then opened the back door, laid me down in the back seat on top of our clothes, got in and closed the door.

He looked at me as he came in between my soft, smooth legs and this time slowly pushed into me, feeling every movement. He leaned in and kissed me, tasting my lips, taking my breath away. He soon was moving faster and a little harder, I was losing my mind with the pleasure he was gifting me, again, feeling like one lucky lady.

My tits were bouncing as I matched him thrust for thrust. I opened my eyes and looked up at him looking back, knowing this was a special moment, the first moment we had spent together, happy with ourselves that we waited because this was more special than any other time or place. The moon and stars filling out the background, the lights from the city behind him emulating us.

He slowed again, lifted my legs, bending my knees in, feeling all of me, filling all of me, taking his time, wanting to enjoy it a little more, kissing my soft legs up and down, leaving wet kisses.

As he pushed in and out nice and slow, I started rotating my hips in a circle counterclockwise. He set my legs back down and fell into me, kissing my neck and breast as he kept the rhythm going.

Within minutes, I felt it coming again. I ran my hands up and down his back, tracing his spine, as he pumped into me harder. As my body started to quiver and shake again, I dug my nails into his back, feeling my second wave hit me.

"I'm coming," I screamed, as my inner muscles squeezed tighter around his cock, pushing him to his edge.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," he screamed, as he kept pumping into me, his orgasm about to hit him. A few minutes later, he pulled out and ejaculated all over my stomach. But what he did next totally shocked me, mostly because I hadn't expected it.

He took two fingers and ran them down in between my pussy lips, sending a shiver through my body once more, licked my juices off his fingers, then licked some of his juice from off my stomach and kissed me, touching his tongue to mine lightly, tasting both of us, a sweet and salty combination. It was so erotic!

"That was intense," he said, as he released my lips. "You taste good," he said as he placed his face in the nook of my neck. I ran my hands from the top of his head, through his hair, and down his back, feeling the sweat on his skin.

We laid in each others arms for a while, the moon and stars shining above us, nothing but the sound of our breathing filling the car.

About thirty minutes later, we got dressed and drove back toward home, the whole time he held my hand. As he pulled up in front of my house, he grabbed a hold of me and kissed me. I didn't want to go, but I knew I had to.

"I hope to do that again soon," he said as he released me, the taste of his lips on mine.

"Me too," I said and kissed him once last time then got out and walked to the door and unlocked it, watching him drive away from my stand on the doorstep.

I closed and locked the door then walked up to my room, closed my bedroom door and stripped down, ready for bed at this point. A few minutes later, I heard my phone go off. I opened it and saw one new text from Michaels Cell.

"I have your panties, you left them in my car." It read. I smiled and climbed into bed. That was the point.