Late-Night Ride-Phryne and Jack 02

Story Info
During a break in the journey, Jack takes control.
2.5k words
4.81
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers

Phryne and Jack are based on the characters from Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

In the first chapter of this story, they finally take the next step, aided by having to travel on top of each other. This is a continuation.

I would love to explore these two more and continue their sexual exploits, so if you like this, please feel free to comment.

Enjoy!

*****

The car had pulled up outside a gated house. They were on a quiet residential street on the outskirts of Melbourne and all that could be heard was the nightlife of small creatures and the occasional gust of wind through the trees. A lone streetlamp illuminated the pavement outside the gate, all the rest was darkness.

The driver had got out of the car and disappeared through the gate. Jack opened the door and Phryne climbed out of his lap. She steadied herself against the side of the car, her legs weak from both pleasure and confinement in a small space. Jack took a deep breath, fighting the voices of reason that were already starting to crowd his mind again.

She'll only break your heart. Are you willing to risk that for a few hours of pleasure? You've fought so hard over the last few years to withstand the temptation, are you really just going to cave in now?

"Jack?" Her voice was quiet, but it sent a twitch through his softened cock. "Aren't you coming out?"

He took one more deep breath, told the voices to shut up, and got out of the car. She was leaning against the car. He noticed her feet were bare. She must have left her shoes in the footwell.

She was smiling, but she frowned a little as she saw his face. "Don't tell me, you're having second thoughts."

He had always considered himself to be a sensible man. 'Honourable', Phryne had once called him.

He watched as worry clouded her eyes. Her large beautiful eyes. He could see she wanted to step towards him but stopped herself.

"Jack..." Her voice died in the night-time air. She bit her lip. Her beautiful lips.

And before he could second-guess himself, he reached for her waist and pulled her into his arms. His mouth found hers and he felt her melt in his embrace. He let his hunger for her take him over once more and their kiss was deep and passionate. The vibration from her moan tickled his lips and his cock stirred. His hand went to her round ass, his fingers curving into the crease, and he squeezed.

"Oh Jack," she sighed into his mouth.

"Phryne," he whispered in response, his throat tight with need.

He bit her bottom lip and sucked it into his mouth. His hands pulled her to him as tightly as he could, desperate to feel the length of her sleek body against his. His erection pressed into the space between her legs and he felt her grind her cunt into him.

"I want you more than anything, Jack," she said as his mouth left hers and travelled to her neck. Her flesh was so soft, he wanted to tear it apart and cherish it all at once. He was sucking at her tender skin, biting her, kissing her, licking her. She was moaning more loudly now.

"Shhh," he hushed and impulsively grabbed a fistful of her black hair in his hand.

He looked into her eyes and growled: "I want your mouth around my cock, Phryne."

Her eyes were full of desire and he could see she was also pleasantly surprised. She smiled.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the light of the streetlamp and pushed her against the wall in front of the house, a large tree shielding them from sight, its branches low and protective.

Her slender fingers began undoing his trousers as his hands roamed over her dress, cupping those pert little tits, finding the nipples through the silky material. They were rock hard. He bent his head forward and bit them through the cloth. She groaned, her hands shaking as they pulled his lengthening cock out. He pulled at her breasts with his teeth as her hand gripped his cock, sticky with their juices.

He stepped back and looked at her. The look in his eyes drew a moan from her. A darkness was in them, a recklessness and hunger which sent sparks into her pussy. She could feel her wetness running down her inner thighs.

Obediently, she went down on her knees in front of him. He took his cock in one hand while he steadied himself on the wall with the other. He pushed the bulbous head against her full, parted lips and she eagerly took it into her warm mouth. She sucked on the head and her delicious little tongue darted out and lapped at him. She groaned as their combined cum melted on her tongue and she began to suck at his cock hungrily.

The vibrations of her sounds on his cock only added to his need. He let go of his cock and cradled the back of her slowly bobbing head. He looked down at her. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness and he could see his cock disappearing into her mouth further and further. He tightened his grip in her hair and hissed: "Look at me, Phryne."

She looked up as she took more of his impressive cock in her hot, hungry mouth. He watched her plump lips as they rubbed up and down his shaft. He watched her large eyes, sparkling with pleasure and yearning. He could feel her tongue exploring every part of his pulsing cock.

He pulled out of her mouth, holding her head in place and asked: "How do we taste, Miss Fisher?"

"Delicious." Her voice itself was like molten sex.

He softened briefly. "Phryne, I want you. I'm going to take your mouth. And I don't think I'll be able to hold back."

She smiled up at him. "It's yours to take, Jack Robinson."

He groaned and pushed his cock back into her open mouth, his hand holding the back of her head gently, but firmly. He watched her as she began to suck the length of his cock once more, his length disappearing in between her plump red lips. He could feel her lips massaging his shaft as she took him in and then the soft slickness of them as he pulled out. All the while, he kept her head in place with his hand as he controlled the movement and she let him.

His breathing became shallow and all thoughts began to leave his head as the feel of her mouth milking his cock drove him over the edge of control. He fisted her short thick hair and began to thrust deeply into her mouth. He pushed his hips forward in long, slow strokes, the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat, her lips rubbing up and down the entire length of him. She sucked him in, her busy tongue pressing down and tickling him as he slid in and out of her hot wet mouth. Every time he hit the back of her throat, it opened to take him in all the way and he began to sweat.

That's when he fully lost control. The feel of her contracting throat around the head of his thrusting cock drove him insane and he started pumping into her mouth hard and fast, his balls slapping her slender neck every time he went into her throat.

She was completely open for him, her mouth and throat receiving his brutal cock as it thundered in and out of her. She leaned into the steady, forceful hand on the back of her head, allowing him complete control and relishing it. Her hand had found itself in between her legs under her dress. She didn't remember when that had happened. Her trembling finger was pressing down on her slippery clit as Jack pounded his magnificent cock in and out of her throat. She groaned as she could feel a climax rising and, as if in response, Jack rammed deep into her over and over, the hand in her hair tightening. Tears sprang into her eyes as she started to gag around his cock. He didn't slow down. She didn't want him to.

Her finger flicked her clit faster, her wetness dripping down her hand. He thrust into her a few more times and grunted: "I'm going to come into your throat."

She could feel every sensation in that moment as if time had slowed down. She felt the rub of her silk fabric on her breasts, brushing over her sensitive nipples. She felt his hand tight in her hair, pulling at her follicles and sending sparks of pleasure through her scalp. She felt every bit of his cock rub over her open lips and the forceful entry into the back of her throat. She felt his balls tightening as they slapped her neck. The tickle of his pubic hair every time he bottomed out in her mouth. She could feel his grunting like a hum traveling through his body and into hers, combining with her own vibrations. She felt the nail on her finger scratch her as she fingered her clit urgently. She felt the little pebbles on the pavement dig into her knees, a delicious pain. She felt a gust of warm summer wind caress her cheek. And she felt the build up inside her, the roiling heat and quickening of everything...

She started to come, a great tidal wave coursing through her body. He held her head steady and forced his cock deep into her throat, his pelvic bone pressed against her nose. He held her there, his cock lodged deep inside her. She looked up at him and he looked down at her. Her entire body was trembling with her never-ending orgasm her moans traveling directly into him. Her throat was convulsing around his cock and with a deep animal grunt he shot his cum into her, flooding her throat and mouth, their eyes never leaving each other.

She gagged at first but quickly managed to swallow, thirsty for every last drop of him. She was still cumming as the last drop left his cock. She sucked gently at his softening cock and he shuddered.

He leaned his sweaty forehead on the wall. It was cool and rough. His hand on the back of her head was caressing her. He stroked the back of her neck tenderly as she continued to gently suck his shrinking cock.

"Phryne."

She reluctantly let him drop out of her mouth and looked up at him. They shared a smile. He was curved over her and she pressed her face into his abdomen. She started to place kisses on every bit of his exposed skin, breathing in his scent.

He pulled her up by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall. Before he kissed her he stared into her eyes. He was checking for something.

"You didn't hurt me, Jack. I told you, I'm yours to take."

As he kissed her soft, pliant lips, his tongue finding traces of his cum, his hand bunched up her dress. He let his fingers brush past her creamy inner thigh and travel up to the wet heat of her pussy.

He stroked her pussy lips, slick with her cum, and then pushed his finger into her cunt.

"Were you touching yourself while I was fucking your face, Miss Fisher?"

She nodded in mock embarrassment. He smiled a wolfish smile and put a second finger in her sopping wet cunt.

"That was very naughty of you, Miss Fisher."

"Mmmm," she moaned in reply as he fucked his fingers up into her.

She threw her head back as he added a third finger, splaying them a little to stretch her open.

"Oh Jack, what are you doing to me?"

He didn't answer in words, but began to thrust his fingers in so hard, his knuckles pounded into her cunt lips. He let his mouth explore the tender flesh of her exposed neck, nipping at her.

She clung to him as if she was drowning, her chest thrust forward as another orgasm began to build.

His hand hammered into her, as they heard the sound of her wet cunt being invaded. He moved his mouth to her thrust-out chest and took one silk-clad tit in his ravenous mouth and chewed on it. She clamped him to her, her hips bucking around his thrusting fingers, wanting him to tear her apart, to eat every last bit of her.

She screamed into the night air as an unprecedented orgasm flooded through her, her legs buckling. His fingers in her contracting cunt were the only things keeping her from falling to the ground.

He held her up, waiting for the waves of her climax to subside, kissing the front of her dress where his wet bite marks were printed on the fabric.

They heard running footsteps and the sound of the gate being opened.

"Miss Fisher? Mr Robinson? Is everything alright?"

They separated instantly, Jack tucking his limp cock into his trousers and Phryne pulling down her dress. The darkness allowed them the time to straighten themselves out before they stepped into the light.

Three men, including their driver, were crowded around the gate's entrance, their pistols drawn.

"Apologies, gentlemen. Miss Fisher saw a rat and rather over-reacted."

Phryne stayed behind Jack, hiding the state her dress was in and shot the men her trademark smile.

"It was a very large rat."

The men looked at them and looked at each other. There was a moment of silence, then the driver said, still unsure: "Alright. Well, we're almost done. We'll be good to go in about 5 minutes. I'd feel a lot better if you got back in the car. We're not meant to be here."

"Of course. We were just stretching our legs, but I believe we've stretched all we needed. Apologies again, gentlemen, for causing you any concern."

Phryne marvelled at the velvet confidence in Jack's voice. She wanted nothing more than to be allowed to enjoy him for days on end without interruption. The dam of her desire for him had broken and now it was all she wanted.

The men retreated, the gate closed, and Jack and Phryne stood there, waiting to hear the front door shut. Once it had, Jack turned to her.

"I'll have to gag you, next time, Miss Fisher."

"Ooh, yes please."

He looked her up and down. Her dress was crumpled, his mouth had left wet marks all over her front and he could see little red patches on her neck where he had bitted her. Her lipstick was smeared and her cheeks glistened.

He laughed. "I doubt we fooled them."

She looked indignant. "Why, I'm sure I'm a picture of innocence, Jack Robinson."

"Get in the bloody car."

She laughed her carefree laugh as he got in the car and waited for her to climb on top of him again.

To be continued?

Bliss2Kiss
Bliss2Kiss
233 Followers