Late Night Shopping

Story Info
Mistress takes fem slave out 'shopping'.
2.2k words
4.29
48.4k
1
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they lay naked in their bed, Stefanie turned to face her lover.

"It is far too hot to sleep," she lazily remarked. Slowly opening her eyes, Caitlin softly asked what else she might have in mind.

"Hmmm, how about a late night shopping trip?" Stefanie suggested; a knowing grin spreading across her face.

Caitlin didn't need any more information than that – she had a fair idea of what her lover had in mind.

"And what would my Mistress have me wear?" she enquired, her grin matching Stefanie's.

Arising from the bed, Stefanie walked across the room to the wardrobe and taking out a short black button-through dress, tossed it to Caitlin. "I think you should wear this...but leave the knickers off."

Opening the iron bound chest in the corner of the room, she continued with a smile, "You will be wearing this instead, Slave."

Noticing that Caitlin could barely contain her delight as she strapped on the butterfly vibrator, Stefanie watched approvingly as her lover proceeded to put on a black push-up bra and the dress that had been chosen for her. "You may also wear these, Slave..." she said as she handed Caitlin a pair of elegant black high-heeled sandals. "...and I shall of course, keep this," she placed the remote control unit for the butterfly in the front pocket of her black jeans.

As they drove the five miles to the all night supermarket, Stefanie periodically played around with the remote, making Caitlin whimper as the vibe sent waves of pleasure through her body. Parking the car, Stefanie turned to Caitlin, "Now then Slave, let us go shopping!"

The supermarket was largely deserted, save for two checkout assistants, a couple near the fruit and vegetables and a young lad – whom they adjudged to be around 18 or 19 – who was unenthusiastically filling shelves.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Stefanie as they picked up a basket.

As they approached the couple near the fresh produce section, Caitlin did not need further instruction from her mistress; she knew she must stand as close as possible to them and pretend to be undecided as to what to she should put into her basket.

As Stefanie slowly walked away toward the shelf-filler, her hand slid into her pocket and began to finger the remote. She knew without needing to look back that her willing slave would be trying her hardest to remain calm and demure whilst the butterfly vibrated against her pussy. She allowed herself a sly grin as she pictured Caitlin's clit, hard and swollen being stimulated by the vibe. The thought of her pussy becoming increasingly wet was enough to make her own throb and become damp.

She considered turning back, taking Caitlin by the arm and roughly pulling her outside so that she could fuck her with a strap-on over the bonnet of her car but she was a far better mistress than that. Besides, she had other plans.

Approaching the assistant, she enquired as to where the ice cream might be found. After mentally taking the measure of him and receiving directions, she returned to retrieve her slave. As she came nearer, she could see the other couple exchanging knowing looks as Caitlin was bent over, ostensibly choosing some mushrooms. Could they hear the vibe? She wondered to herself. Or were they merely enjoying the view? Caitlin's dress had ridden up so that her firm thighs were completely exposed. Had she leaned over any more they would most assuredly have been treated to the sight of her glorious pert bottom.

As Stefanie drew closer, the couple moved away, giggling and kissing, heading quickly toward the checkout.

"Something tells me they are going to be having some fun soon, don't you think, Slave?" she whispered as she stood close behind Caitlin. So close in fact that her pussy pushed hard into Caitlin's buttocks.

"Yes, Mistress. I overheard him telling her exactly what he was going to do to her the minute they got outside the shop!"

Inhaling deeply, Stefanie could appreciate the sweet musky aroma that was the combination of her slave's perfume and wet pussy... "Oh Slave, you really are smelling quite divine tonight. I am not surprised those two are feeling horny!"

Straightening herself up, Caitlin thanked her mistress for the compliment.

"Now then Slave, I suspect I may have found you a plaything. Come with me."

Switching off the vibe, she led Caitlin back to where the assistant was still lazily filling the shelves.

"Excuse me," Stefanie said as they approached him, "I seem to have forgotten where you said the ice-cream is. Do you think you could show us please?"

With a barely audible mutter of impatience, the lad stood up but as he turned to face the two women, his chagrin evaporated as his eyes came to rest upon Caitlin's breasts, straining against the fabric of her dress and bra. Her nipples, hardened with excitement, were clearly visible beneath the soft black cotton of her clothing. Smiling sweetly, she allowed him to lead the way whilst Stefanie followed, her hand hovering in her pocket.

As they approached the freezer, the assistant pointed and simply said, "In there."

Turning her back to him, Caitlin leaned over to look.

"Oh dear," she remarked, feigning consternation, "there does not appear to be any lime sorbet."

"Perhaps it is right at the back. Why don't you lean over further and look?" suggested Stefanie, watching the assistant's reaction. She could see the lad could barely contain himself as Caitlin's rounded buttocks came into sight, his penis already growing hard inside his jeans.

"Mmmmm, such a wonderful view, don't you think, Lad?" she asked, "...and she feels so good too."

With these words, she moved over to Caitlin and raising her dress a little higher, began to stroke her bottom. "I am sure this lad would like to see more of you, Slave" she whispered in her ear as she too leaned over the freezer, "Now – part your legs!"

At her mistress' command, Caitlin did as she was bid, making the assistant gasp at the sight of her naked, wet pussy.

"Tell me lad," continued Stefanie, have you ever been with a woman?" Shaking his head, it was all the assistant could do to gasp that he had not. "Hmmm, have you ever tasted a woman?" the grin had returned to Stefanie's face as she stopped stroking Caitlin's rear and slowly turned her attention to her pussy. "Well then lad, this is your lucky night!" she declared, holding out a glistening finger, "Taste!"

Looking around nervously, the assistant hesitantly moved closer to Stefanie until her outstretched finger was almost touching his lips. Pulling back suddenly, he stuttered, "I..I'm sorry ...I c..can't. It's more than my job's worth. W..what if someone saw us?"

"In that case lad, I suggest we find somewhere more private" smiled Stefanie as she slowly licked her slave's juices from her finger. "Take us out to the store room."

With some trepidation but clearly excited, the assistant led the way toward the back of the supermarket, all the time looking nervously around, to ensure they were not observed.

"So Slave, are you enjoying yourself so far?" whispered Stefanie as her hand moved to the remote once more.

With half closed eyes and a dreamy look about her, Caitlin simply answered, "Mmmmm!"

Closing the store room door behind them, Stefanie moved toward the assistant. Standing behind him, she pressed her large breasts into his back and her pussy into his ass. As she reached around to unzip his jeans, she whispered into his ear, "Now then lad, let us see this hard cock of yours!"

Caitlin gasped – partly at the sight of the assistant's solid penis escaping the confines of his clothing and partly because her mistress had just turned the remote up to full.

Walking over to Caitlin, she commanded her to sit upon one of the boxes and remove the butterfly. "Now Slave, I want you to show this lad exactly what a slut you can be. Unbutton your dress and open your legs so he can see your wet cunt." Dutifully, Caitlin obeyed.

Slowly circling the assistant and extending a long finger to raise his chin and look him directly in the eye, Stefanie was completely in control of the situation.

"So lad, do you like what you see? Isn't she the most delightful little slave? See how wet her pussy is. I expect you would like that taste now, wouldn't you?"

Without waiting for an answer, she bent down and inserted two fingers into her slave's now exposed wetness, making Caitlin squirm as she perched on the box. Pushing her fingers further into her her slave's wet pussy, Stefanie delighted in the reaction she was getting; both from Caitlin and the assistant.

Slowly removing and then licking one finger herself, she offered the second to the assistant. This time he greedily accepted, a low moan escaping his lips as they enveloped the proffered digit.

"I expect also that you would like my slave to suck your cock, wouldn't you lad?"

His penis jerking involuntarily, the assistant nodded his assent.

"Well then…" and turning toward Caitlin, "Slave, come over here. I want you on your hands and knees so that I may have access to your magnificent cunt as you suck this hard cock."

Motioning for the assistant to sit upon the box, Caitlin crawled over to him on all fours. His penis again began to jerk as her fingers softly stroked it, gently pulling back his foreskin to allow her tongue better access to the glistening head. A drop of pre-cum welled up - she lightly flicked her tongue across the tip to taste it as she deftly pulled down his jeans and boxers.

Moaning softly, her tongue played along the length of his hardened shaft, flattening out as she spread his legs wide to lick his scrotum and perineum. As her tongue once again moved up his cock, her fingers caressed his anus, pressing against the tightly puckered entrance they found there. Enveloping his engorged head with her lips and moving downward, her free hand squeezed the base of his shaft; sending ripples of ecstasy through the assistant's body, making him gasp and catch his breath.

His groans of pleasure as she fucked him with her mouth were matched by her own as she felt her mistress' tongue and lips make contact with her swollen clit. Shuddering, she pushed herself backward so her mistress could fuck her wet pussy with her tongue.

Feeling Stefanie's long nails bite deep into the soft yielding flesh of her buttocks, was enough to make Caitlin again let out a gasp of pleasure. Her mistress' tongue probing deeper and deeper inside her was almost enough to push her over the edge. Almost...

Suddenly Caitlin let out a long low groan as she felt something large and hard enter her.

"Aah, does my little slave like being fucked with this carrot?" she heard her mistress growl, as the vegetable rammed furiously in and out of her pussy. "In that case, I suggest you lay on your back so this lad can see just how much you enjoy it."

Once more, Caitlin obeyed her mistress and lay on her back with her legs spread-eagled on the cold, hard floor. Commanding the assistant to watch, Stefanie positioned herself on all fours, her head between Caitlin's legs and her own pussy resting on her slave's mouth. As Stefanie began to once more fuck her slave with the carrot and suck on her swollen clit, Caitlin hungrily lapped at her mistress' pussy, pushing three fingers inside her. Pausing briefly, she beckoned the assistant to come and kneel beside her. Taking his hand, she pushed one of his fingers inside Stefanie to ensure it was well lubricated before removing it and making him insert it into her arse. Growling with satisfaction, Stefanie fucked her slave faster and faster as tongue and fingers brought her to her own orgasm.

Caitlin herself was on the brink of cumming and so it seemed, was the assistant. Moving off her slave, Stefanie commanded the assistant to take over, "...and make sure you fuck her mouth as well as her cunt."

Almost as soon as his cock entered her mouth, Caitlin could feel it begin to twitch. As her own climax wracked her body beneath him, making her buck and push her pussy hard into Stefanie's greedy mouth, she felt hot cum spurt into her own, hitting the back of her throat. She knew she dare not swallow.

Completely consumed by the violence of his orgasm, the assistant collapsed beside her; the carrot still firmly grasped in his hand.

Glancing at the assistant laying panting on the floor, Stefanie leaned toward Caitlin. Entwining her hand in her slave's hair, she pulled her up toward her.

"Now…SHARE!" she hissed as their lips met.

All the assistant could do was watch as the two women shared his semen, their fingers finding each other's clits and sending them into rapture once more.

Once they had regained some measure of composure, the women made themselves presentable again and hand in hand, made to leave.

Turning to thank the assistant for a marvellously erotic fantasy and to bid him farewell, they both smiled as they saw him raise the carrot to his mouth and tentatively lick it. Completely oblivious to them, he grinned and bit off the end, chewing hungrily at the cum soaked vegetable.

"Come Caitlin," whispered Stefanie softly, "let's go home to bed!"